Verified:

mrford Game profile

Oct 31st 2016, 3:54:20

Maybe if we keep it all to one thread?

What a crazy week. 3 OTs and another tie? 2 weeks in a row with a tie. That is astronomical in the odds.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Link Game profile

Oct 31st 2016, 5:08:23

i almost had 3 fluffing heart attacks during tonights game
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

slip Game profile

Nov 1st 2016, 14:01:52

Raiders!!!!!!!! Lead the league in passing and penalties on Sunday, feels like 2002.

next week is going to be rough.

mrford Game profile

Nov 1st 2016, 17:12:11

200 yards in penalties in one game is insane.

Should be interesting when they move to vegas.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

archaic Game profile

Nov 1st 2016, 18:33:16

Still think Brady has to cheat to win?
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

mrford Game profile

Nov 1st 2016, 18:41:07

Not needing to cheat to win does not excuse cheating.

That being said, sure Brady is a great QB, but that system, Colin Kapernick would probably be a winning QB in it. Hell, even Mark Sanchez, lol.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

archaic Game profile

Nov 1st 2016, 19:29:51

Your anti-brady fanboyism makes me lol every time. The architect of that 'system' was 41-55 as a head coach before Brady became his starter. If the greatest QB in the history of the NFL had not come along, Belichick would have been fired from his last head coaching job and would be a defensive coordinator looking forward to his retirement.

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Nov 1st 2016, 19:41:53

I have it on good authority that mrford was the one who threw the dildo onto the field!
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Nov 1st 2016, 20:07:11

Also, I don't even bother arguing with people who are like "ohhhhh... you got lucky you got the best QB of all time" or "ohhh... you just got lucky you got the best coach of all time".

If you followed the Patriots, you'll see that the organization has been trending upward since shortly after Robert Kraft bought them. Good ownership in a good sports city (however I hate most Boston sports fans) allowed for the conditions that make the Patriots a powerhouse.

But if I had to point to ONE thing that makes the Patriots head and shoulders above other teams is the "team first" mentality they force the players to buy into. Like the Collins trade yesterday highlights, players who put themselves first over what's best for the team are unlikely to stick around. Brady took a $5m+ haircut on his salary so that the team could be more competitive. Others have signed for less to be able to be on a championship calibre team (Revis springs to mind). It's that culture of a strong work ethic and team-focused that keeps them competitive every year.
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff

mrford Game profile

Nov 1st 2016, 20:17:50

Originally posted by archaic:
Your anti-brady fanboyism makes me lol every time. The architect of that 'system' was 41-55 as a head coach before Brady became his starter. If the greatest QB in the history of the NFL had not come along, Belichick would have been fired from his last head coaching job and would be a defensive coordinator looking forward to his retirement.

poor troll post. do better.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

elvesrus

Nov 1st 2016, 20:25:08

Originally posted by Pang:
If you followed the Patriots, you'll see that the organization has been trending upward since shortly after Robert Kraft bought them. Good ownership in a good sports city (however I hate most Boston sports fans) allowed for the conditions that make the Patriots a powerhouse.

Speaking of owners in good sports cities and trends of teams... how bout those Yorks?
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

Trife Game profile

Nov 1st 2016, 20:35:50

Originally posted by Pang:
I have it on good authority that mrford was the one who threw the dildo onto the field!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

guess again!

mrford Game profile

Nov 1st 2016, 20:36:51

You are alive?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

archaic Game profile

Nov 1st 2016, 20:37:26

Originally posted by mrford:

Like the Panthers?

Trife Game profile

Nov 1st 2016, 20:41:00

You are alive?

The reports of my death are greatly exaggerated.

mrford Game profile

Nov 1st 2016, 20:45:12

Like the Panthers?

oh man, taking a shot at my team instead of responding on topic. super edgy! I have been a panthers fan for 21 years, I am used to the ups and downs. you need to find a softer target. do better.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Colo Game profile

Nov 1st 2016, 23:52:19

Only 21 years?? I wonder where the lost year of panthers history went. When they first came in, were you just this huge anti-panther person but by the second year you came around to liking them? Did you take a break in the middle after being exhausted by how much they suck? Or are you taking this year off? lol I bet it is this year.

mrford Game profile

Nov 2nd 2016, 0:50:12

1995-2016.

Math. Not that difficult. Certainly less difficult than overcoming your crippling butthurt condition.

Edited By: mrford on Nov 2nd 2016, 0:52:50
Swagger of a Chupacabra

archaic Game profile

Nov 2nd 2016, 1:30:07

Ford, if I could get the ROI on my real investments to match the ROI even a tiny football troll post earns from you, I'd be rich. You post an open season NFL thread and then get triggered by every other post in it. Gold, pure webium plated gold.

zerol Game profile

Nov 2nd 2016, 1:33:10

parking here

mrford Game profile

Nov 2nd 2016, 2:05:00

You think I have been mad regarding anything in this thread? Lol. Good one.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

IgnitionCWG Game profile

Nov 2nd 2016, 4:30:28

In other news, my Colts are playing like fluff
*Splat*

mrford Game profile

Nov 2nd 2016, 4:33:07

I remember being mad when Luck pulled out of the draft the panthers had the #1 pick in and we took Cam instead.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

bstrong86 Game profile

Nov 3rd 2016, 2:38:41

The Death Knights

XI

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Nov 3rd 2016, 5:45:10

^ the hero we need

I thought the colts wanted to suck for Luck not suck WITH Luck.

He's not going to last if he keeps getting hit that much :-/
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff

SAM_DANGER Game profile

Nov 3rd 2016, 15:03:20

What's a york?

elvesrus

Nov 3rd 2016, 15:12:33

someone who owns the 49ers but hates winning
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

Marshal Game profile

Nov 3rd 2016, 21:57:49

strike 1
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....