Verified:

macdaddy Game profile

Oct 30th 2016, 15:46:58

So many suiciders, collusionists and multies running wild in this server and its chaos! How do i apply to become a game moderator because I will put law and order back in place and clean up this dump of a server.

Edited By: macdaddy on Oct 30th 2016, 15:56:25

jjterrico Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 30th 2016, 15:47:35

Lmfao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bstrong86 Game profile

Oct 30th 2016, 15:53:54

How does one apply?

Ask QZ

Have a functional understanding of how game rules are meant to be applied.

Don't be you
The Death Knights

XI

drkprinc Game profile

Oct 30th 2016, 16:03:06

Originally posted by bstrong86:
How does one apply?

Ask QZ

Don't be you

the last part being very very very very important.
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

Kingme Game profile

Oct 30th 2016, 16:09:08

In all fairness I've reached out to multiple game mods (that I think are on this server) and QZ, and have yet to hear a response from any.

Marshal Game profile

Oct 30th 2016, 16:15:01

they might not response if they see its not necessary.

getting answer from qz will take quite a long time.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Warlock Game profile

Oct 30th 2016, 16:51:43

Persephone

Oct 30th 2016, 17:50:48

Originally posted by macdaddy:
So many suiciders, collusionists and multies running wild in this server and its chaos! How do i apply to become a game moderator because I will put law and order back in place and clean up this dump of a server.

Too bad you already fit two of three things you listed, isn't it?

♦ Retired ♦
Originally posted by macdaddy:
Everyone deep down knows that I am a god around here in the country building department.

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 30th 2016, 17:55:19

ain't gonna happen !
=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/
=============================

clintonista Game profile

Oct 30th 2016, 17:58:13

qz doesn't really care about express, he does not understand express GDI, he says so himself, he is busy with other matters like the bots, back in 2010 he left Express up to pang and now pang is gone.
Warster is not a terrible moderator, I give him about a 3 out of ten but he has said many times that he thinks express is merely a training server for netters and can not comprehend how it could be improved. That plus he wants to be paid $25 an hour to take it seriously. He does not understand the attraction of solo play.
Elvesrus and his sidekick bstrong are just a couple of bystanders who by their own admission can not be considered good moderators because everything is a joke and then they wonder why no one takes them seriously.
Primeval is one of the heroes of the game who played a vital role along with others in the 2010 scandal but he rarely intervenes or even talks about how he stopped the truly rampant cheating then or how we can improve the game now.
If he were to devote his time to moderating this server, we would have a chance of restoring its greatness.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 30th 2016, 18:19:21

This is rich, it takes pot calling the kettle black to a whole new level, deano.....

Seriously, GTFO!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

mrford Game profile

Oct 30th 2016, 18:21:07

Originally posted by clintonista:
qz doesn't really care about express, he does not understand express GDI, he says so himself, he is busy with other matters like the bots, back in 2010 he left Express up to pang and now pang is gone.
Warster is not a terrible moderator, I give him about a 3 out of ten but he has said many times that he thinks express is merely a training server for netters and can not comprehend how it could be improved. That plus he wants to be paid $25 an hour to take it seriously. He does not understand the attraction of solo play.
Elvesrus and his sidekick bstrong are just a couple of bystanders who by their own admission can not be considered good moderators because everything is a joke and then they wonder why no one takes them seriously.
Primeval is one of the heroes of the game who played a vital role along with others in the 2010 scandal but he rarely intervenes or even talks about how he stopped the truly rampant cheating then or how we can improve the game now.
If he were to devote his time to moderating this server, we would have a chance of restoring its greatness.

Since you like sucking prime's fluff so much.

http://i.imgur.com/gt9lEdE.png

Game, set, match.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

randus711 Game profile

Oct 30th 2016, 18:42:05

why would you want to put yopurself out there for that job anyway

lpardess Game profile

Oct 30th 2016, 19:15:53

First learn the game
Than learn social skills

Maybe after that people will stop suiciding on you

clintonista Game profile

Oct 30th 2016, 19:19:38

Mo Ron ford,

First of all, since you are self-confessed liar, your note is easily fabricated.
Even if it is genuine, he may not be able to recall but you and I can.
He like anyone else who is interested can read the record themselves.
All I have ever said is check the records, check mrford recruiting for kill runs on a solo server, check his advocacy second only to NOW3p in quantity and inanity, check mrford's apology, check his position in the cheating clan and his knowledge of their website, check his admission that he routinely lies and deliberately acts against the community.

You shared a private message he sent you when he clearly does not wish to take a public stance.
Add breach of confidentiality to your list of sins against the community.

To any and all who have sent me messages, rest assured I will never breach your trust.

mrford Game profile

Oct 30th 2016, 20:02:03

I can't hear you over all the bullfluff you let run out of your mouth like a diherria waterfall.

You have NEVER posted proof of any of this fluff you keep repeating. Till you do everyone knows you are full of fluff.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

amy winehouse

Oct 30th 2016, 20:19:36

How does one apply?

Ask QZ

Don't be you

apparently you be a jackass, smart ass, not really ever here, and you have to be wont to giving up, valuing other enterprises more than a promise you make*, oh, and also have been a friend/ally of those in charge.

*yea, we get it.. you have work.. and family.. and fluff the fluff else to do.. thats fine, good for you, we are all happy for you. step aside and give control to those who can fit it into their work, their family, and their fluff the fluff else to do. keep your fluffing access or italicized characters, keep on being so important with those- but also let active players to, i don't know, do exactly what you did when we all hated mehul for exactly what you are doing now?

amy winehouse

Oct 30th 2016, 20:48:06

"Have a functional understanding of how game rules are meant to be applied. "

also that is rich because by that definition no game mod ever should have been in a position to moderate team server.

Marshal Game profile

Oct 30th 2016, 20:55:26

team server is lost case.

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Oct 30th 2016, 23:05:05

Macdaddy you have messaged me twice claiming people are cheating yet not once have you given me proof.
You reported KoH in game with the message "He admitted that he had 2 accounts, he deleted 2 of them after suiciding."

where's the proof??

its easy for anyone to claim someone is cheating, back it up with fact please.
plus its hard to believe anything that comes out of the mouth of a proven cheater and suicider.

Originally posted by clintonista:

like always you talk fluff, i have never said it was a training server for netting, i said express was the planned introduction server for any app QZ and pang were going to make, and that Alliance and FFA were considerd more advantaged due to the extra layer of clans and teamplay.

and Prime isnt a Game moderator, so he cant do anything but clean the forums.
id i'm not going to bother with.

FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

mrford Game profile

Oct 30th 2016, 23:59:41

You are a fluffing child.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

elvesrus

Oct 31st 2016, 0:58:55

just posting to change last post by
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 31st 2016, 3:06:43

I run 2 accounts now? O O

Lol just lol
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

elvesrus

Oct 31st 2016, 3:42:38

Now that I'm not chasing someone down who was being naughty and actually read this...

Wonder what clintonista's reaction would be if I said the only person I was a fluff to while doing FA was an incident where bstrong was representing the other tag.
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

bstrong86 Game profile

Oct 31st 2016, 13:20:56

Originally posted by elvesrus:
Now that I'm not chasing someone down who was being naughty and actually read this...

Wonder what clintonista's reaction would be if I said the only person I was a fluff to while doing FA was an incident where bstrong was representing the other tag.

(Shock n awe)

Some people just don't get it
The Death Knights

XI

bstrong86 Game profile

Oct 31st 2016, 13:22:25

Originally posted by amy winehouse:
How does one apply?

Ask QZ

Don't be you

apparently you be a jackass, smart ass, not really ever here, and you have to be wont to giving up, valuing other enterprises more than a promise you make*, oh, and also have been a friend/ally of those in charge.

*yea, we get it.. you have work.. and family.. and fluff the fluff else to do.. thats fine, good for you, we are all happy for you. step aside and give control to those who can fit it into their work, their family, and their fluff the fluff else to do. keep your fluffing access or italicized characters, keep on being so important with those- but also let active players to, i don't know, do exactly what you did when we all hated mehul for exactly what you are doing now?

I do what I want. If someone who is worth a damn wants to.be a mod. Great. I'll vote in their favour but otherwise I'll be very blunt as to why they won't be voted in.
The Death Knights

XI

bstrong86 Game profile

Oct 31st 2016, 13:26:33

also that is rich because by that definition no game mod ever should have been in a position to moderate team server.

When I came on scene. I was upholding rules that were in place
Nothing more. Nothing less.

Then along with you and a few select others wanting to be wayyy over the top on racially fuelled posts led to a lot.of dislike for me. Which, I don't care. Didn't care then, dont care now.
The Death Knights

XI

Kingme Game profile

Oct 31st 2016, 14:30:56

I do what I want. If someone who is worth a damn wants to.be a mod. Great. I'll vote in their favour but otherwise I'll be very blunt as to why they won't be voted in.

*raises hand*

Marshal Game profile

Oct 31st 2016, 14:36:46

ME

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 31st 2016, 15:03:11

If I'm a mod mcdaddy would get barneyd every set....
(•_•)

bstrong86 Game profile

Oct 31st 2016, 17:36:15

Originally posted by Kingme:

*raises hand*

PM qz or Martian.
The Death Knights

XI

Kingme Game profile

Oct 31st 2016, 17:58:51

I think QZ is a ghost these days, I PM'd him a month ago.

I'll talk to Martian, thanks!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 31st 2016, 18:22:28

Kingme for President!!

-=Make America Wet Again=-
(•_•)

K_L Game profile

Oct 31st 2016, 19:02:55

If I want to be mod where do I submit my sperm samples?

Marshal Game profile

Oct 31st 2016, 20:06:00

qz and mARTIAN both log in somewhat rarely.

bstrong86 Game profile

Oct 31st 2016, 20:30:46

Use irc and idle until you get a response
The Death Knights

XI

Marshal Game profile

Oct 31st 2016, 20:59:50

too much timezone difference.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Nov 2nd 2016, 17:21:59

The OP lolololololol

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 2nd 2016, 18:08:12

He's accusing me and Nuk of running multi because we have related country names, imagine he became a mod.....lol
(•_•)

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Nov 2nd 2016, 18:29:18

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
He's accusing me and Nuk of running multi because we have related country names, imagine he became a mod.....lol

Then that means Superfly and I are one.
Scary thought :P
This set I am not him

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Scott Game profile

Nov 2nd 2016, 19:30:23

When I came on scene. I was upholding rules that were in place
Nothing more. Nothing less.

Then along with you and a few select others wanting to be wayyy over the top on racially fuelled posts led to a lot.of dislike for me. Which, I don't care. Didn't care then, dont care now.

How does one apply?

Ask QZ

Don't be you

Prison rules?