Verified:

arseVAMP

Oct 24th 2016, 20:52:31

war is coming

clintonista Game profile

Oct 24th 2016, 22:25:00

This thread is exactly why one should not actively engage in warring at Express.
Now that I have crushed Superfly and slaughtered kingme unto death every noob and idiot will try to make a reputation off of me.
Once you have scalps on your wall and bloody trails leading to your door, the weak minded appear in droves.

I imagine the name implies some sort of gay reference implying a friendship with Mo Ron. Surely not all gays are friends of Mo, but those that routinely post homo erotica generally are associates.

I did not seek the death match with kingme, that was mostly his doing and even the destruction of superfly was more on him than on me. Kingme has no trouble spotting my countries and can certainly point me out to this foaming noob but I wish that my country name was not identified in the forum every single time. This noob is the natural result of that phenomenon.

Edited By: clintonista on Oct 24th 2016, 22:27:44

NukEvil Game profile

Oct 24th 2016, 23:39:01

Try not to be so downhearted, clintonista. It is obvious to most of us who are watching this unfold that you actively seeked out open warfare with the names you mentioned. It is only natural for others to think that you want more of the same. But cheer up! It only gets easier as you win fights against more opponents. Especially now that the noobs are challenging you.

Every good player here has gone through a similar path, and has ended up with great respect from other good players. If you continue to achieve glory as you have the past few resets, the challenges will peter out, and you'll get to run your countries with little interference from others. Take me as an example. I literally named my country after myself last reset, and I was only grabbed once. I achieved top 10. I didn't have to hide. I displayed my country building prowess for all to see, and the one challenger was swiftly retaliated before resuming peaceful netting. I accomplished this after years of experimentation, challenges from others, hard-fought battles lost and won. And I gained a reputation as a good player. However, my mouth did on multiple occasions get me and others around me in trouble. Try not to make the same mistakes I did.

If other players start getting the best of you, there is a chance you'll end up like macdaddy (deano), who is currently being run off multiple servers due to his incompetence and general idiocy. If you feel you are not up to a challenge, take a break and come back next reset. There is no shame in dipping out and coming back when you are more ready.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

arseVAMP

Oct 25th 2016, 0:46:33

he will never be ready for me

he will lose

Kingme Game profile

Oct 25th 2016, 0:50:03

Not this turd again... Clint this is just some idiot playing on some joke I made about earf.
He's not worth your time. Even you could beat him.

I even made a country mocking the name around the same time. You can see it in my profile.

276 5 Arse Vamp (#81) 20,336 $22,889,894 CG

BTW, congratulations on still claiming a "slaughter" on my inactive, 0 defense country. Everyone is surely impressed.

clintonista Game profile

Oct 30th 2016, 15:18:52

I am still alive.
The war has not been that draining.

Notice there is no landfarm this set and someone is futilely, errantly, ineffectively searching for me.
Coincidence?

kingme, thanks for not telling him my country name.

Edited By: clintonista on Oct 30th 2016, 15:23:02

mrford Game profile

Oct 30th 2016, 15:51:26

I dont have a country this set you dumbass. You arnt that important. You never have been. But a bloated self importance always has been your bread and butter. Just keep my name out of your mouth and I'll keep my fluff out of yours.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Kingme Game profile

Oct 30th 2016, 17:27:11

I didn't even look for you this set.

clintonista Game profile

Oct 31st 2016, 1:46:13

Originally posted by arseVAMP:
he will never be ready for me

he will lose

came in fifth, top fascist of the year so far.
thanks for the challenge

SuperFly Game profile

Oct 31st 2016, 3:57:16

Oct 12th 2016, 0:31:47
Originally posted by clintonista:
superfly,

I understand you wanting a rematch, if I lost a war where I had a 200 turn lead and a huge country type advantage, I would not be able to sleep until I got revenge. Oh, the embarrassment. Unfortunately, this reset is full of bots and opportunities to get to 50k acres or 40 million jets. I love flying 20 million jet sorties. So if you see someone at 33k acres on Sunday morning, you have probably found me.

See you then.

I wish i lived in your world. It must be nice to always see things differently than everyone else :)

See the post below that you failed to reply to in the other thread and maybe one of the mods would like to verify my cash on hand claim....

Originally posted by SuperFly:
kingme, without your $300M donation, I could not have crushed superfly's skull and dragged his still-twitching corpse through the throng filled streets of celebrants. I put that $300M to good use. All it would have done for you is take you into fourth place. I had a much higher, much more noble use

You are on crack. Your country was a parking lot producing nothing and you bought up units with the cash you stole.

I actually left $140mill cash on hand as I didn't have a chance to play the last 20 minutes. You finished $1.2mill higher than me in NW with a 50% parking lot to my fully built 10k land.

Pretty sure that had I spent the cash I would have placed higher and you would have come up with some story how Ford or LAX or whatever the fluff somehow cheated to FA me or something...

SuperFly Game profile

Oct 31st 2016, 3:59:45

I just copy pasted that for you Clintonista if you would like to refresh your selective memory.

Mr. I quit and then returns later claiming he never quit lol.

I am always ready to battle and I always have the same country name so come get some whenever you like :)

Team Server - Pablo Emilio Escobar Gaviria (#14)

Alliance - I R WoG SuperFly (#24)

Primary - Pablo Emilio Escobar Gaviria (#49)

Edited By: SuperFly on Oct 31st 2016, 4:01:50

Scott Game profile

Oct 31st 2016, 4:46:28

I just copy pasted that for you Clintonista if you would like to refresh your selective memory.

I am always ready to battle and I always have the same country name so come get some whenever you like :)

He doesn't play any real servers...

clintonista Game profile

Oct 31st 2016, 6:00:10

This is in fact the only server I play.
That is why I can say with specificity exactly what qz, pang, primeval, jag, gregg, slagpit, warster, mrford and other people important to the server both good and bad have said about Express and its relationship to other servers. It is also why I know the GDI rules, DR rules ,spy suppression rules, spy DR and other minutiae of this server so much better than most people who play all the other servers with equal or greater passion. It is why I just laugh to myself when people suggest using eestats or earthgraphs to find targets in Express. Those places may be fine for other servers but for Express they are garbage. It is also why I can name with specificity who cheated, how they cheated, how they got caught and by whom they got caught. It is also why I advocate for changing the rules to restore the former glory of this server. Forum posts changing the rules because of cheating that have been covered by six years of sifting sand and diluting dust are still clear in my mind. It is also why I can get to the largest land mass of all time, take an F to $26M, routinely have 20 million jets patrolling the smoky skies of Saturday night and take an I into the top 10. If a player plays only one server and plays it passionately, it is no surprise that such player would have specialized knowledge even though he would certainly be a noob on most other servers with their different rules and histories.
I do not claim to be a good EE player, but when it comes to Express, I remember who said what and why.

Scott Game profile

Oct 31st 2016, 6:13:41

This is in fact the only server I play.
That is why I can say with specificity exactly what qz, pang, primeval, jag, gregg, slagpit, warster, mrford and other people important to the server both good and bad have said about Express and its relationship to other servers. It is also why I know the GDI rules, DR rules ,spy suppression rules, spy DR and other minutiae of this server so much better than most people who play all the other servers with equal or greater passion. It is why I just laugh to myself when people suggest using eestats or earthgraphs to find targets in Express. Those places may be fine for other servers but for Express they are garbage. It is also why I can name with specificity who cheated, how they cheated, how they got caught and by whom they got caught. It is also why I advocate for changing the rules to restore the former glory of this server. Forum posts changing the rules because of cheating that have been covered by six years of sifting sand and diluting dust are still clear in my mind. It is also why I can get to the largest land mass of all time, take an F to $26M, routinely have 20 million jets patrolling the smoky skies of Saturday night and take an I into the top 10. If a player plays only one server and plays it passionately, it is no surprise that such player would have specialized knowledge even though he would certainly be a noob on most other servers with their different rules and histories.
I do not claim to be a good EE player, but when it comes to Express, I remember who said what and why.

Provide actual evidence or shut your blue waffled fluff.

mrford Game profile

Oct 31st 2016, 12:58:15

Your memory sucks.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

bstrong86 Game profile

Oct 31st 2016, 13:30:44

Originally posted by Scott:

Correction , doesn't play other servers under THIS account
The Death Knights

XI

Kingme Game profile

Oct 31st 2016, 14:29:12

I use eestats for express... I don't seem to have any problems.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 31st 2016, 15:00:45

Originally posted by bstrong86:
Originally posted by Scott:

No teasing.....spill the beans, dirty roofer!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

SuperFly Game profile

Oct 31st 2016, 15:44:52

hahaha clintonista always avoiding me becuase he knows that he never beat me with his complete parking lot of a country lol

Originally posted by bstrong86:

oh snap! bstrong spills the beans good sir! Is he macdaddy????

Rockets276 Game profile

Nov 1st 2016, 17:17:46

Ok so I've been watching these express threads for a few months and I've only been back into the game that long as well. This Clint guy seems like a big mouth wanna be smart guy with his so called intellectual talk that only makes him seem even more dumb. For the record, it's really not that hard to finish top 10 in express, especially with the bots. I'm sure alot of the long time players would agree. But the kind of guy he is he gets a thrill out of getting under people's skin and annoying others. So that being said, just keep tracking him down set to set and making it "fun" for him :-)

Warlock Game profile

Nov 1st 2016, 20:05:43

I plan too, as he tried to steal from me on last day! Such a cowardly, sneaky, lowlife terrorist act!

arseVAMP

Nov 1st 2016, 22:25:28

if he play Dictator so will i and i will hunt him

Kingme Game profile

Nov 4th 2016, 18:34:41

hypocrite and a liar...

I have reason to believe he isn't a Dictator
and get this... he's in GDI. Hilarious considering how much he rails against it.

Trump

EE Patron

Nov 4th 2016, 19:03:15

He's probably the fascist like he was last reset.

arseVAMP

Nov 4th 2016, 19:17:13

KingMe is that what Trump said right
?

clintonista Game profile

Nov 7th 2016, 0:03:38

another top ten but down to under $25M.

nice job vamp

Kingme Game profile

Nov 7th 2016, 0:07:07

I didn't find you this set. He may have struggled too. Although in my defense I hardly played.

PS. I fullfilled my promise and finished better than 90th or whatever you were giving me trouble for.

clintonista Game profile

Nov 7th 2016, 0:29:42

Congratulations.

One thing though which needs to be cleared up. You called me a liar and a hypocrite for 1) not playing a dictator and 2) joining GDI.
Since my sterling reputation for never cheating lying or doing anything illegal is so important both to me and to those who strive to avoid a repeat of the 2010 scandal, I wanted to analyze the charge that I lied and that joining GDI is hypocritical given that I hate the current rule set which is the bilious vestige of that scandal.

Before the set started, I stated that I would play a dictator.
This is what we call a present statement of future intent.
Another example would be if Jane said I am going to the beach next week.
A hurricane arrives and Jane changes her plans. Jane is not guilty of lying.
In this case, the homosexual image poster subsequently reiterated that he was hunting for me again this set.
I changed my mind and played a strat that would make it harder for him to find me. I did not lie.
The critical issue is whether the current state of mind was accurately reflected in the statement of future intent.

Is it hypocritical for one who has railed against the GDI rules to join GDI when he is being stalked by a suicider?
Absolutely not, a lot of baseball execs hate the designated hitter rule, but they still use designated hitters.
A lot of fans feel the three point shot ruined basketball but they still want their team to shoot three point shots.
Many fans feel video replay has slowed football to a crawl, they still want their team to be protected by replay.
One must play as best one can within the rule set even while advocating for change.
Playing within the rules does not make one a hypocrite.

beerdrinker75 Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 7th 2016, 0:34:26

You joined gdi because it protects against suiciders and you wanted to finish well. Welcome to the club.
Just shut up and have another beer

Kingme Game profile

Nov 7th 2016, 0:35:17

Ohhhhh

So you can say things and not do then, but others can't. Got it

Kingme Game profile

Nov 7th 2016, 0:37:47

Originally posted by beerdrinker75:
You joined gdi because it protects against suiciders and you wanted to finish well. Welcome to the club.

Ding ding ding.

But when we do it we are evil and conspiring to destroy the game.
Getting caught in the asscrack of the game gets old after awhile. Maybe Clint finally figured out it takes more skill to try to actually win.

clintonista Game profile

Nov 7th 2016, 0:45:30

Having just scored back to back top tens in GDI, I can say that that feat takes a lot less skill than one top ten outside GDI.

Originally posted by Kingme:
Ohhhhh

So you can say things and not do then, but others can't. Got it

Not very nice.

Edited By: clintonista on Nov 7th 2016, 1:05:19
See Original Post

Kingme Game profile

Nov 7th 2016, 1:00:54

Having just scored back to back top tens in GDI, I can say that that feat takes a lot less skill than one top ten in GDI.

huh?

clintonista Game profile

Nov 7th 2016, 1:06:27

I meant outside GDI
Thanks for correcting me. As you know any time I am wrong I welcome helpful criticism.

Kingme Game profile

Nov 7th 2016, 1:11:28

I'm always here to help!