Verified:

randus711 Game profile

Oct 23rd 2016, 23:48:29

So I make a grab, one strike and I was successful, the barrage of spy attacks then ensued and I received this message:

Message from Carbolic Smoke Ball (#18) sent on Oct 22, 2:51
Report this message
Polite notification of retal via alternative measures :) For future reference, my retal policy per 72 hours is as follows:
1: as many as I feel
2+: I spend the rest of the set suiciding on you

I thought about it and decided wth, the old song of suicide is painless came to mind and the rest is history. He dropped like a rock and I did too but not anything like this guy did. Hope he will keep his name next set might be fun to go at it again.

Cheers,
Suds

macdaddy Game profile

Oct 23rd 2016, 23:55:40

serves you right. If it was me you hit i would have picked option 2

randus711 Game profile

Oct 23rd 2016, 23:57:19

Let me know your country name and ai will oblige you too!

NukEvil Game profile

Oct 24th 2016, 1:52:08

Nah; macdaddy's too busy dying in FFA to bother.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

drkprinc Game profile

Oct 24th 2016, 1:53:58

Originally posted by NukEvil:
Nah; macdaddy's too busy dying in FFA to bother.

He dies everywhere
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

iZenebas Game profile

Oct 24th 2016, 3:12:39

That was me. I was trying to net for the only time in my life so that I could finally figure out how a TMBR works and you, along with a bunch of other countries significantly bigger than me, grabbed me and/or stole fluff with various spy ops. Kind of hard to tell who used ops on me since none failed, but it was obviously more than one country. Since my set was obviously fluffed at that point I decided to take back a small portion of what I lost using spies; I sent, what, maybe 5 ops or something? To which you flipped out and launched 30+ attacks.

To be honest I had fun so if you want to do that again next set, let's do it! :) This time I'll make a country that I actually know how to run though. My name will be extremely obvious if you have any knowledge of the subject area referred to, but I already made a new name so I can't keep the old one.

randus711 Game profile

Oct 24th 2016, 23:42:07

Well, I llike many others grab one time and move on, if you want to retal that's fine, man up send your 1-1 retal strike and move on, you may want to go back to kindergarten and learn to count. Your maybe 5 spy ops were more like 30 and your failures gave you away. Your note as posted above stated you would do as you pleased so I felt obliged to return in the same manner. It was fun and I will keep an eye out for you.

If you don't want to be grabbed maybe you should grow a country worth a fluff and learn to build a defense. I in no way claim to be an expert and I do like playing, but when flufftards like you come along it does make the passing of time go by quicker.