Verified:

Kingme Game profile

Oct 12th 2016, 19:02:53

If you spot any douchey behavior, particularly someone using DR to topfeed others late in the set, and / or stealing your stock with spy ops

PLEASE send me a PM, just for my own amusement and educational purposes of course.

NukEvil Game profile

Oct 12th 2016, 19:29:21

Kingme, you must not be very experienced with playing to ruin someone's reset.

First of all, don't issue a clarion call for others to do your research for you.

Second, it's insanely easy to find countries using DR to shield themselves while making fat grabs.

Third, once the boom-booms start, that's when you go to the forums about it. Others may pitch in, especially if the target is a douchey one. This has worked for me plenty of times.

Fourth, suiciders will always have the advantage. It's much easier to ruin a top10 capable country than it is to keep a suicider from hitting you if it finds you. Best thing to do is to change names and try to blend in. If it hits you and RoRs afterwards, well, that's why you have missiles on hand. The pieces of shrubbery I've recently dealt with in Express seem to hate buying or teching SDI.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Kingme Game profile

Oct 12th 2016, 19:35:04

Originally posted by NukEvil:
Kingme, you must not be very experienced with playing to ruin someone's reset.

First of all, don't issue a clarion call for others to do your research for you.

Second, it's insanely easy to find countries using DR to shield themselves while making fat grabs.

Third, once the boom-booms start, that's when you go to the forums about it. Others may pitch in, especially if the target is a douchey one. This has worked for me plenty of times.

Fourth, suiciders will always have the advantage. It's much easier to ruin a top10 capable country than it is to keep a suicider from hitting you if it finds you. Best thing to do is to change names and try to blend in. If it hits you and RoRs afterwards, well, that's why you have missiles on hand. The pieces of shrubbery I've recently dealt with in Express seem to hate buying or teching SDI.

First off, we both know I have the tools and knowledge to find what I'm looking for.
Second, I have no intention on netting and he won't find me.

Besides without spoonfeeding him, it will be too easy for me.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 12th 2016, 19:40:22

I'll get the popcorn ready!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

NukEvil Game profile

Oct 12th 2016, 19:42:03

*sigh*

I'm trying to tell you that you're wasting your time with this. Going after him is exactly what he wants. If you're able to ruin his country this reset, then what about next set? What if he joins GDI this time? He'll still be able to steal stuff from other players, and you know he won't make it worth your while to do the same to him. If he's anything like me, he'll either keep up with his antics or wait a few resets before wrecking you again. You're just giving him the attention he wants. Your earlier thread to him may as well have been a fleshlight for him. Just let it go. And if you can't let it go, then don't make it so public right at the beginning.

Hey, it's your country, and your week to waste. Just saying, I think it would be better spent netting to top10 or even going for a win. Let someone else take care of the garbage.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

SuperFly Game profile

Oct 12th 2016, 19:53:44

I dont understand why some people change names every set. I like the owners of the following countries as I regonize them every round :)

Arathodoxia
Crimson
the Temple
ashe
JOIN Lords of Chaos on FFA
landfarm
Palet Town
Caraxes
C R O A T I A

Kingme Game profile

Oct 12th 2016, 19:58:02

*sigh*

I'm trying to tell you that you're wasting your time with this. Going after him is exactly what he wants. If you're able to ruin his country this reset, then what about next set? What if he joins GDI this time? He'll still be able to steal stuff from other players, and you know he won't make it worth your while to do the same to him. If he's anything like me, he'll either keep up with his antics or wait a few resets before wrecking you again. You're just giving him the attention he wants. Your earlier thread to him may as well have been a fleshlight for him. Just let it go. And if you can't let it go, then don't make it so public right at the beginning.

Hey, it's your country, and your week to waste. Just saying, I think it would be better spent netting to top10 or even going for a win. Let someone else take care of the garbage.

I know what you're saying, but I don't intend on netting for quite some time. It's become stale. Besides I can't win I always finish 2nd to Yeti :P

and haha he's never "wrecked" me. That would require a skillset he will probably never achieve. You're giving him too much credit for everything except being a troll.

Kingme Game profile

Oct 12th 2016, 19:59:10

Originally posted by SuperFly:

Arathodoxia
Crimson
the Temple
ashe
JOIN Lords of Chaos on FFA
landfarm
Palet Town
Caraxes
C R O A T I A

I can name the owner of all of those but 2.

I normally recycle some familiar names. I get messaged in game quite a bit. Not this time :)

NukEvil Game profile

Oct 12th 2016, 20:05:40

I dont understand why some people change names every set. I like the owners of the following countries as I regonize them every round :)

Arathodoxia

I yanked that douche out of the top10 a few resets ago, due to douchey playing.

BTW, I am willing to bet that if I started playing under the same name every reset, that I would have much trouble from other players. Some of it due to the creative methods in which I responded to some of their antics. In fact, I may just name my next set's country "NukEvil", just to see what happens.

Kingme Game profile

Oct 12th 2016, 20:10:05

Arathodoxia

I yanked that douche out of the top10 a few resets ago, due to douchey playing.

BTW, I am willing to bet that if I started playing under the same name every reset, that I would have much trouble from other players. Some of it due to the creative methods in which I responded to some of their antics. In fact, I may just name my next set's country "NukEvil", just to see what happens.

I can't run the same name. You get people like clint who can't net well so they just want to ruin others hard work.
Usually the jealous type.

Clint is mad jelly.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 12th 2016, 20:13:09

/me eats popcorn
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Kingme Game profile

Oct 12th 2016, 20:17:12

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
/me eats popcorn

speaking of turds that sometimes use the same name :P

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 12th 2016, 20:34:25

LOL
(•_•)

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Oct 12th 2016, 20:47:04

Don't touch me this set. All x netting. My country has the words Holy and Whore in it. Kthx

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Marshal Game profile

Oct 12th 2016, 20:49:48

1/2 fits, not bad.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 12th 2016, 21:07:45

Originally posted by galleri:
Don't touch me this set. All x netting. My country has the words Holy and Whore in it. Kthx

I'll be hunting you down silently....
(•_•)

drkprinc Game profile

Oct 13th 2016, 2:35:57

I'm always pretty easy to find :)
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

clintonista Game profile

Oct 13th 2016, 3:21:32

Originally posted by Kingme:

I don't intend on netting for quite some time. It's become stale.

Of course netting has become stale. how could not? Booooooringgggggg. Play six or seven resets and if you have any imagination then running a techer or casher is so numbifying that one passes out at the keyboard.

Kingme, I welcome you to the real game of Express. No more silly resets where the most exciting thing that happens for you is a food boom. Welcome to a game with spies and tanks and troops. No more for you the infantile prattle of all-x with no spies, jets, tanks or troops. No more pretending that attaining a high NW is all the game has to offer.
Welcome to the next level, welcome to the dark side. I spotted potential in you early and I rejoice that you have outgrown mindless netting.

You have proven proficient at finding me in the past and recognizing my naming patterns. Part of me hopes that when I come to the keyboard on Friday morning, you have already killed me. Then the real fun can begun next set.
Good luck and may you find enjoyment and satisfaction in the advanced version of Express that you could never find, that none can ever find in simple puerile netting.

vatzooland

Oct 13th 2016, 3:32:25

this has been done to me last 3 sets....

drkprinc Game profile

Oct 13th 2016, 4:03:56

mmm farmland that won't retal ^_^

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Oct 13th 2016, 5:13:45

Originally posted by drkprinc:

DP....behave yourself now

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

drkprinc Game profile

Oct 13th 2016, 5:45:00

Originally posted by drkprinc:

DP....behave yourself now

I still have a day before I break out of the woods and play :P

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Oct 13th 2016, 6:34:14

Kingme Game profile

Oct 13th 2016, 14:16:00

Originally posted by clintonista:
I spotted potential in you early and I rejoice that you have outgrown mindless netting.

Ok, that was good. haha

Kingme Game profile

Oct 13th 2016, 14:57:34

Oh and i'm sure this not being in GDI thing will end up getting me suicided by some nobody before I can even do anything.

NukEvil Game profile

Oct 14th 2016, 13:13:47

Well, it won't be me! I'm too busy "netting".

clintonista Game profile

Oct 14th 2016, 14:02:26

ok I survived to Friday morning.

Kingme Game profile

Oct 14th 2016, 14:05:42

I found you

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 14th 2016, 14:27:37

/me makes popcorn
(•_•)

macdaddy Game profile

Oct 14th 2016, 14:43:06

This is the fool who thought he could beat deano:

Msg me if you dislike deano (#82)
(Tyranny)
Networth: 1,204,420
Land: 6962
Successful Attack Percentage: 91.3%
Successful Defense Percentage: 66.67%
Dead

beerdrinker75 Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 14th 2016, 14:49:22

Looks like coordination.
Just shut up and have another beer

macdaddy Game profile

Oct 14th 2016, 15:04:43

He was not only targeting myself so all I was doing was taking the trash out of that server. A win for express players.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 14th 2016, 15:09:42

Originally posted by macdaddy:
He was not only targeting myself so all I was doing was taking the trash out of that server. A win for express players.

Ohhh the IRONY...LOL
(•_•)

The_Hawk

Oct 14th 2016, 15:13:00

Its fun when you multi huh macdaddy?

https://ibb.co/BTF4KkJ
Dev encouraging it

macdaddy Game profile

Oct 14th 2016, 15:29:50

is it fun when you suicide on players? Are you mad that you got your ass handed to you? Erase my country, either way I win..

Kingme Game profile

Oct 14th 2016, 15:39:34

Originally posted by macdaddy:
is it fun when you suicide on players? Are you mad that you got your ass handed to you? Erase my country, either way I win..

Again, are you admitting it?

amy winehouse

Oct 14th 2016, 16:01:33

sometimes i miss dominating express, and other times i read threads like this and am glad i got the fluff out when i was permabanned (that is a joke, yes)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 14th 2016, 16:05:06

#fluffingbraden

<3
(•_•)

IgnitionCWG Game profile

Oct 14th 2016, 16:06:41

Half the fun of this game is thinking up names, using the same name over and over is boring
*Splat*

amy winehouse

Oct 14th 2016, 16:07:39

i think my team server country history would give you a heart attack, ignition ;p

Kingme Game profile

Oct 14th 2016, 16:20:24

Originally posted by amy winehouse:
i think my team server country history would give you a heart attack, ignition ;p

LOL

amy winehouse

Oct 14th 2016, 16:51:41

47 5 a good man in a storm (#55) 21,335 $45,637,414 HG weedy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZlhg6NDC24

i sometimes/always miss old greys anatomy.

that was the last reset before weedylar was once again borne from my need of a friendly harbour.

to this day, the best compliment i will ever give somebody is being a good man in a storm. and my second born daughter will be named Arizona.

Kingme Game profile

Oct 14th 2016, 20:35:52

Originally posted by Kingme:

I found you

Let the games begin... haha

MorTcuS Game profile

Oct 14th 2016, 20:44:46

mrford ( thetemple ) does this. he doesnt know im hitting him soon :P.
174099715 (not in use)

Steam : wargasm1

EE Patron

Oct 14th 2016, 20:47:22

Originally posted by MorTcuS:
mrford ( thetemple ) does this. he doesnt know im hitting him soon :P.

Which one?

clintonista Game profile

Oct 14th 2016, 21:05:28

oh, alas and alack,
Some no talent griefer just top fed me in violation of all that we netters hold dear.
I was ranked many places higher than him when he hit me and I had been in the top ten. This suicider blind sided me with no previous warning whatsoever, none. He did not respect my right to immunity based on the fact my NW was higher than his. I now know what kingme and Yeti and q mean when they say they were blindsided. I had no idea that just because I had the most land and the least defense that some bottom dwelling vermin might feel he had the right to take my land and move ahead of me. I agree with those three that something must be done!!
Gnar.
Blind sided, now way of knowing I might be a target and all because I had the most land, that some scum sucking griefer would ruin my hard work, my week's labor, my ars scrotatum.
I forget which of the netter's three first proposed that anyone who wishes to top feed must first file a three hour warning message so that the virtuous netter can stave off this injustice, but I now embrace that vital change.

Kingme Game profile

Oct 14th 2016, 21:07:20

oh, alas and alack,
Some no talent griefer just top fed me in violation of all that we netter's hold dear.
I was ranked many places higher than him when he hit me and I had been in the top ten. This suicider blind sided me with no previous warning whatsoever, none. He did not respect my right to immunity based on the fact my NW was higher than his. I now know what kingme and Yeti and q mean when they say they were blindsided. I had no idea that just because I had the most land and the least defense that some bottom dwelling vermin might feel he had the right to take my land and move ahead of me. I agree with those three that something must be done!!
Gnar.
Blind sided, now way of knowing I might be a target and all because I had the most land, that some scum sucking griefer would ruin my hard work, my week's labor, my ars scrotatum.
I forget which of the netter's three first proposed that anyone who wishes to top feed must first file a three hour warning message so that the virtuous netter can stave off this injustice, but I now embrace that vital change.

awww, it's sarcasm but i'm glad it got ya.
I could always max out mstrat and match NW to make it hurt even more....

clintonista Game profile

Oct 14th 2016, 21:09:53

or you could hit me again and see if my killing you in tourney was a fluke or THE TRUTH.

Kingme Game profile

Oct 14th 2016, 21:23:32

or you could hit me again and see if my killing you in tourney was a fluke or THE TRUTH.

you killed me in tourny?! I've only played a couple times so that surprises me.

EE Patron

Oct 14th 2016, 21:25:32

oh, alas and alack,
Some no talent griefer just top fed me in violation of all that we netters hold dear.
Gnar.

It sounds like that clint guy. He loves to topfeed.