Verified:

macdaddy Game profile

Oct 1st 2016, 12:19:51

Scott Game profile

Oct 1st 2016, 12:22:52

You shoukd join chaos!

macdaddy Game profile

Oct 1st 2016, 12:22:58

I do what I want, when I want & how I want it. I intend to keep it that way. Besides, I am too chaotic even for chaos to handle.

Edited By: macdaddy on Oct 1st 2016, 14:57:16

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 1st 2016, 13:23:38

It's a shame.

In the old days the Republicans were known as the party of business and globalism

The Democrats where the party of unions and the working class.

And the pendulum would swing back and forth.

But somewhere along the line the Democrats have become globalist too and could care less about the average American.

So with two parties promoting globalism, why are people wondering about the rise of a populist, not only in America but across the world?

Edited By: smegma on Oct 1st 2016, 13:26:48

mrford Game profile

Oct 1st 2016, 14:09:48

Originally posted by smegma:
It's a shame.

In the old days the Republicans were known as the party of business and globalism

But somewhere along the line the Democrats have become globalist too and could care less about the average American.

So with two parties promoting globalism, why are people wondering about the rise of a populist, not only in America but across the world?

And Republicans were the ones who freed the slaves. How far do you wanna go back? fluff changes. It is the only thing that doesnt.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 1st 2016, 14:13:38

I'll take the lesser of the 3 evils, thanks.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 1st 2016, 15:11:15

=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/
=============================

Heston Game profile

Oct 1st 2016, 16:41:37

A vote for johnson the absent minded pot smoker is a vote for hillary.

Period. (Clinton doesn't have one)
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

Scott Game profile

Oct 1st 2016, 17:39:09

Originally posted by macdaddy:
I do what I want, when I want & how I want it. I intend to keep it that way. Besides, I am too chaotic even for chaos to handle.

You would fit in with the band of retards.

Hopefully, dieing is "doing what you want".

Dallas Game profile

Oct 1st 2016, 18:32:01

This election year is like the Wizard of Oz..Trump playing the wizard, all pomp and can't actually do anything..she is the wicked witch of the west, status quo, following in the path of the past 8 year presidential impersonator...

watched an interview on one the major networks with Larry the cable guy, when asked about his choice , said there is no clear cut choice this time as always has been is the past..said you just have to ask yourself whether you want to poop your pants or do you want someone else to poop you pants for ya!

vern Game profile

Oct 1st 2016, 18:43:15

waves

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 1st 2016, 22:43:24

Originally posted by mrford:
Originally posted by smegma:
It's a shame.

And Republicans were the ones who freed the slaves. How far do you wanna go back? fluff changes. It is the only thing that doesnt.

Does that mean they'll be exempt from paying reparations?

Heston Game profile

Oct 2nd 2016, 4:47:58

Some fluffhead in some third world commi fluffhole from the UN will award every descendent of usa slaves a sum that looks astronomical for reparations . Translated into dollars it will amount to $3.81 taxfree. Plus an apologetic letter signed by a reformed incarcerated klansman, skinhead or politician from the south.
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯