Verified:

Cable Game profile

Sep 23rd 2016, 22:15:18

http://www.eestats.com/alliance/oldcountry/1115/75

Here's the EEstats link to his country, any "retard" can do the math. He stocks with only 10k land as a techer, survives a CM rush, k I respect that. But then fights on the whole war without losing NW constantly breaking countries or mid breaking. Then goes from 11 million NW to 16 million NW on a 2000 acre country ----> 1200 acre country. So unless you can logically explain how a country running -5 million Cash a turn teching 300 TPT can maintain a breaking country and then grow 5-6 million NW without market buyouts.

Tokyousr Game profile

Sep 24th 2016, 0:29:27

its called stock u retard

Scott Game profile

Sep 24th 2016, 0:52:03

Originally posted by Ruthie:
cable is female?
Originally posted by Dissident:
i require evidence that cable is female...

Yes.

Her irrational and unreasonable thought process once a month suffices as evidence.

Scott Game profile

Sep 24th 2016, 0:53:00

Also, he has 250m bushels in stock... so, not so fast there keyboard warrior...

WArriOR Game profile

Sep 24th 2016, 2:47:10

He had over 300mill food stocked at the start of the war!

Iv had no income at all this war, came into the war with 400mill food stocked and have been SoFs top country/breaker with out any real income, I have Maintained 10mill troops all war while still breaking. I still have a fluff load of stock left after being GS once.

Why don't you go back to primary where your simple mind can function.
Ninja Kicked the Dam Rabbit

Kat Game profile

Sep 24th 2016, 2:54:01

Scott, I am living proof a girl can be good at this game. So stfu and stop accusing guys that are bad at this game of being girls. Own up that most of your gender sucks worse than girls and stop pawning them off on our gender. Kthx.

Also, even though it's controversial right now, I like Cable for entirely different reasons. lol.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Sep 24th 2016, 3:38:23

Originally posted by Kat:
Scott, I am living proof a girl can be good at this game. So stfu and stop accusing guys that are bad at this game of being girls. Own up that most of your gender sucks worse than girls and stop pawning them off on our gender. Kthx.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Sov Game profile

Sep 24th 2016, 4:53:23

Originally posted by Cable:
http://www.eestats.com/alliance/oldcountry/1115/75

Here's the EEstats link to his country, any "retard" can do the math. He stocks with only 10k land as a techer, survives a CM rush, k I respect that. But then fights on the whole war without losing NW constantly breaking countries or mid breaking. Then goes from 11 million NW to 16 million NW on a 2000 acre country ----> 1200 acre country. So unless you can logically explain how a country running -5 million Cash a turn teching 300 TPT can maintain a breaking country and then grow 5-6 million NW without market buyouts.

It's already been explained to you how it worked and you have various people from both sides of the war shooting down your unfounded theory. If you cannot comprehend how it worked then sorry but I cannot help you.

Dissident Game profile

Sep 24th 2016, 5:50:14

thou dost protest too much.

IgnitionCWG Game profile

Sep 24th 2016, 11:21:36

Warrior, if you could FA me some of that stock, I too would like to continue being a breaker this set but I'm running out and I'm accepting donations
*Splat*

Scott Game profile

Sep 24th 2016, 14:04:24

Also, even though it's controversial right now, I like Cable for entirely different reasons. lol.

We have already covered the fact that you are biologically a woman, but the brain of a main...

The man gender rejects Cables application...

It should go see if Cait's gender will take it in.

Ruthie

Sep 24th 2016, 14:43:44

^ that

and scott, using the pms comment .... really? grow up :)

kthxbye
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

SolidSnake Game profile

Sep 24th 2016, 15:03:04

Fine I admit it. I aided sov.

Sov Game profile

Sep 24th 2016, 15:06:19

Originally posted by SolidSnake:
Fine I admit it. I aided sov.

If you aided me I probably would have had a top 50 finish!

Scott Game profile

Sep 24th 2016, 17:11:01

^ that

kthxbye

Take your feminazi bullfluff elsewhere : )

Heston Game profile

Sep 24th 2016, 18:27:48

^ that

kthxbye

Anyone that does not factor in a womans pms into a variety of things, is simply a fool. Its part of the "cycle" (haha) of life.
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

Ruthie

Sep 24th 2016, 20:45:05

but just because a woman gets angry doesnt mean she is pms'ing :)
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

Marshal Game profile

Sep 24th 2016, 20:52:18

most of times it means. :P
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 24th 2016, 21:18:01

Originally posted by IgnitionCWG:
The evidence was deleted with Hillary's email server

I LOL at this hahaha
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Scott Game profile

Sep 25th 2016, 0:16:28

Originally posted by Heston:

^ that

kthxbye

Anyone that does not factor in a womans pms into a variety of things, is simply a fool. Its part of the "cycle" (haha) of life.

Ha Ha

Sov Game profile

Sep 27th 2016, 0:34:26

I'm interested to know how the evidence is coming along.

Heston Game profile

Sep 27th 2016, 6:12:22

Exlax required. Evidence dispenser is backed up. In lots of ways. Stop busting in his bootie for a minute ffs.
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

Colo Game profile

Oct 28th 2016, 5:49:45

People will play how they want to play,