Verified:

blummy Game profile

Sep 16th 2016, 22:51:24

Heya just started playing, apart from some muck around a to learn a little I was 'hi #98' just got smashed by 'GDI employee of the month' haha!
He did a great job in informing me about the GDI and showed me how it works first hand

Look forward to next set and hopefully I can be more competitive to the end Still have a bit to learn!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 16th 2016, 23:33:41

You're welcome!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Psi Game profile

Sep 16th 2016, 23:52:32

KoH you're just helping all the rooks in express ;)

beerdrinker75 Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 16th 2016, 23:53:44

People have mixed thoughts on GDI on this server. But it is the only thing that will stop attacks like that. Just get GDI, don't grab real players multiple times and you will do well.

Welcome blummy. I hope you stick around a while.
Just shut up and have another beer

cronie Game profile

Sep 17th 2016, 1:07:52

Probably just one or two "people with mixed thoughts" about GDI. Mostly just one.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 17th 2016, 2:50:04

People need to join GDI....simple.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

blummy Game profile

Sep 17th 2016, 3:50:39

So it was you!!!

I will from here on out join the GDI. As I said his/her teachings were very effective I recommend him/her to anyone

Kingme Game profile

Sep 17th 2016, 4:13:10

KoH isn't always a big bully haha

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 17th 2016, 4:51:34

Word!
(•_•)

Marshal Game profile

Sep 17th 2016, 9:59:20

but still most of time is.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

GeneralofRome Game profile

Sep 17th 2016, 16:45:01

Bully is dead

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 17th 2016, 22:15:32

LMFAO!, im still alive bro hahaha
(•_•)

Sep 17th 2016, 22:22:44

Well damn come out and play then.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 17th 2016, 22:37:53

I am playing!, having a blast at it too :-D
(•_•)

Sep 17th 2016, 22:55:36

Meh your a pansy just like I thought

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 17th 2016, 23:04:05

No im not...my terms, not yours...remember?
(•_•)

cronie Game profile

Sep 17th 2016, 23:11:13

I think KoHeartsGPA is fraudster and a troll. I've seen plenty of rounds with him and GDI salesman playing concurrently.

The salesman has been around for a while and never publicly owned up or took credit, but suddenly goes around goading people on the forum to KR him? Right after a round where KoHeartsGPA was pissing people off and had to change names and keep the heat off of himself?

Reminds me of the fake burrito guy from FFA forum claiming to be of the burrito clan to piss people off, since burrito's playing style was already controversial.

As a verification, I sent the salesman an in game message. Repost that message here for verification if you are the account owner. .... Exactly.

Edited By: cronie on Sep 18th 2016, 1:31:41

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 17th 2016, 23:20:25

Originally posted by cronie:
I think KoHeartsGPA is fraudster and a troll.

The salesman has been around for a while and never publicly owned up or took credit, but suddenly goes around goading people on the forum to KR him?

Reminds me of the fake burrito guy from FFA forum claiming to be of the burrito clan to piss people off, since burrito's playing style was already controversial.

As a verification, I sent the salesman an in game message. Repost that message here for verification if you are the account owner. .... Exactly.

I already said im not him LOL i baited General so he can kill him because he wants me soooooo badly....worked like i thought it would :-)
(•_•)

Sep 18th 2016, 1:23:08

Your still a pansy

cronie Game profile

Sep 18th 2016, 1:27:11

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

I already said im not him LOL i baited General so he can kill him because he wants me soooooo badly....worked like i thought it would :-)

Where?

Your last reply was that "you're still alive". Right at the time the salesman made a 2nd restart account. It would appear that you were continuing on your act of deception. It does not come off as "you didn't actually get my real account".

cronie Game profile

Sep 18th 2016, 1:37:07

Originally posted by GeneralofRome:
Your still a pansy

I think one is a pansy and one is a patsy.

Him as the former for dodging you and using fraud to throw other innocent strangers under the bus to dodge you.

And you as the latter for being fooled and played like a moronic thimble and waste effort KRing innocents that was not your main target.

One is chicken shyt, and the other a hot headed imbecile. He's Bernie Madoff and you're a drunk who sucker punches an innocent stranger in a bar fight. I'm not sure who's worse in this situation.

Edited By: cronie on Sep 18th 2016, 1:44:30

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 18th 2016, 1:39:58

LOL hahahaha i love it!
(•_•)

Sep 18th 2016, 1:43:17

Your still a pansy

Him as the former for dodging you and using fraud to throw other people under the bus to dodge you.

And you as the latter for being played like a moronic thimble and waste effort KRing innocents that was not your main target.

One is a chicken, one is a moron.

And nobody asked for your opinion :)

It's apparent that it is him....because if it wasn't he would of been smart enough to hit me after I spent all my turns killing that "poor" innocent. Funny not once has that country messaged me...

cronie Game profile

Sep 18th 2016, 1:46:46

Your still a pansy

Him as the former for dodging you and using fraud to throw other people under the bus to dodge you.

And you as the latter for being played like a moronic thimble and waste effort KRing innocents that was not your main target.

It's apparent that it is him....because if it wasn't he would of been smart enough to hit me after I spent all my turns killing that "poor" innocent. Funny not once has that country messaged me...

Its a public forum and I can comment on controversy as I see fit.

lol you're dumber than I thought then.

At this point KOH has even admitted he's not GDI salesman. In fact, he never actually said he was. To his credit, he played it ambiguous throughout this thread.

But even at this junction when the facts are out, you still think he is GDI salesman. In fact, looking at the news feed you just attacked GDI salesman's restart a few more times. You're a moron.

As the old saying goes, can't save stupid.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 18th 2016, 1:46:54

Oh dear lol
(•_•)

Sep 18th 2016, 1:49:52

Your still a pansy

Its a public forum and I can comment on controversy as I see fit.

lol you're dumber than I thought then.

At this point KOH has even admitted he's not GDI salesman. In fact, he never actually said he was. To his credit, he played it ambiguous throughout this thread.

But even at this junction when the facts are out, you still think he is GDI salesman. In fact, looking at the news feed you just attacked GDI salesman's restart a few more times. You're a moron.

As the old saying goes, can't save stupid.

You sound like Donald Trump...one minute your calling him a troll and a liar next minute your sucking his weiner.make up your mind. Kinda how like Trump says build the wall and then kisses the mexican presidents ass in public

cronie Game profile

Sep 18th 2016, 1:52:26

You sound like Donald Trump...one minute your calling him a troll and a liar next minute your sucking his weiner.make up your mind

Oh wow I'm Donald Trump? Oh my gosh!

That's your best comeback? Your level of intelligence is shining through.

I didn't suck up to anybody. I'm calling it like I see it. One is a pansy and one is a patsy.

BTW, in case you can't piece it together yourself, I meant to say that YOU are the patsy.

Sep 18th 2016, 1:54:12

You sound like Donald Trump...one minute your calling him a troll and a liar next minute your sucking his weiner.make up your mind

Oh wow I'm Donald Trump? Oh my gosh!

That's your best comeback? Your level of intelligence is shining through.

I didn't suck up to anybody. I'm calling it like I see it. One is a pansy and one is a patsy.

BTW, in case you can't piece it together yourself, I meant to say that YOU are the patsy.

And your opinion means diddly squat to me. And yes I'm tired best thing I come up with at the moment. fluff off

cronie Game profile

Sep 18th 2016, 1:56:57

And your opinion means diddly squat to me. And yes I'm tired best thing I come up with at the moment. fluff off

Means diddly squat to you yet you're whining about being called out as a patsy.

Seriously, you're a moron. He played you. He might be chicken shyt by not fighting you face to face and dodging you, but he outgamed you with mind games.

And you're a hot head. Read a public ambiguous conversation on the forum, rush to conclusions and act on false information and flawed assumptions & conclusions. That's the hallmark of what dumb people do.

To add salt to the wound, you can't seem to read either. At a time when he admitted he was playing games, you attack the wrong person AGAIN. Tards gon' tard?

Edited By: cronie on Sep 18th 2016, 2:01:31

Sep 18th 2016, 2:02:30

Means diddly squat to you yet you're whining about being called out as a patsy.

Seriously, you're a moron. He played you. He might be chicken shyt by not fighting you face to face and dodging you, but he outgamed you with mind games.

And you're a hot head. Read a public ambiguous conversation on the forum, rush to conclusions and act on false information and flawed assumptions & conclusions. That's the hallmark of what dumb people do.

Duh I'm a hot head that's public knowledge. And until proven otherwise you can or cannot say that was him. Your basing YOUR assumption off his word which you basically said meant jack fluff earlier in the thread.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 18th 2016, 2:08:45

/me eats popcorn
(•_•)

cronie Game profile

Sep 18th 2016, 2:13:03

Duh I'm a hot head that's public knowledge. And until proven otherwise you can or cannot say that was him. Your basing YOUR assumption off his word which you basically said meant jack fluff earlier in the thread.

How's life as a hot headed moron who has trouble with perception and comprehension of reality?

Look at the logic you espoused earlier. You said "he [GDI Salesman] didn't attack you back" and so the conclusion must be that he (GDI Salesman) must be GPA. What kind of twisted loopy logic is that in tard land? That makes absolutely no sense at all.

I've already pointed out that both users have been playing concurrently in the past so I knew GPA was full of it early in the thread. I pointed it out. GDI salesman also exclusively ABs high networth people, even people who later retal or do FS on him. He's seemingly out to sell GDI, not get high kill counts. Look at history. Also, for all these months, never have the salesman once owned up in the forum, let alone purposely pissing people off and goading people into KRing him. Its out of character. Lots of reasons. Things you pick up on when you're observant and not a total tard.

Must be different being you living life with beer goggles and having no clarity of observation or thought.

Edited By: cronie on Sep 18th 2016, 2:35:32

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 18th 2016, 3:04:14

How's life as a hot headed moron who has trouble with perception and comprehension of reality?

Look at the logic you espoused earlier. You said "he (GDI Salesman) didn't attack you back" and so the conclusion must be that he (GDI Salesman) must be GPA. What kind of twisted loopy logic is that in tard land? That makes absolutely no sense at all.

I've already pointed out that both users have been playing concurrently in the past so I knew GPA was full of it early in the thread. I pointed it out. GDI salesman also exclusively ABs high networth people, even people who later retal or do FS on him. He's seemingly out to sell GDI, not get high kill counts. Look at history. Also, for all these months, never have the salesman once owned up in the forum, let alone purposely pissing people off and goading people into KRing him. Its out of character. Lots of reasons. Things you pick up on when you're observant and not a total tard.

Must be different being you living life with beer goggles and having no clarity of observation or thought.

All this sounds logical and somewhat cute, the fact that this is my first time i play in same set as the GDI salesman makes you incorrect about the facts as well, its all good, i laughed my ass off and that made this stunt i pulled even sweeter.....cherry on the pie if you will, i simply used that guy as bait (as i stated before) that is all.

The person that knows my real country name is Kingme, all while this is happening I've been fighting few others ingame, like told you before, General, ill come for you in my terms, not yours, best set ever! :-)

/me eats more popcorn

Edited By: KoHeartsGPA on Sep 18th 2016, 3:10:27
(•_•)

Sep 18th 2016, 3:12:18

[quote poster=cronie; 41727; 784287]

Look at the logic you espoused earlier. You said "he [GDI Salesman] didn't attack you back" and so the conclusion must be that he (GDI Salesman) must be GPA. What kind of twisted loopy logic is that in tard land? That makes absolutely no sense at all.

Must be different being you living life with beer goggles and having no clarity of observation or thought. [/quote]

It is fun...especially when you can drink beer...make money and still enjoy life :)

Sep 18th 2016, 3:12:50

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

Look at the logic you espoused earlier. You said "he (GDI Salesman) didn't attack you back" and so the conclusion must be that he (GDI Salesman) must be GPA. What kind of twisted loopy logic is that in tard land? That makes absolutely no sense at all.

All this sounds logical and somewhat cute, the fact that this is my first time i play in same set as the GDI salesman makes you incorrect about the facts as well, its all good, i laughed my ass off and that made this stunt i pulled even sweeter.....cherry on the pie if you will, i simply used that guy as bait (as i stated before) that is all.

The person that knows my real country name is Kingme, all while this is happening I've been fighting few others ingame, like told you before, General, ill come for you in my terms, not yours, best set ever! :-)

/me eats more popcorn

Touché my friend touché. I'll be waiting :)