Verified:

Greaps Game profile

Aug 22nd 2016, 23:05:43

Bushel prices on the sellers private market are set relatively low? Many years ago this games predecessor had a sellers private market price of 42. Most of the core strategies seem very similar now to then, why is it that the sellers private market price needs to be so low? Perhaps its in balance, it jsut seems on my server express that farmers don't make it. My suggestion would be increase it too 38-40$

Marshal Game profile

Aug 23rd 2016, 14:19:42

if you are demo with maxed military tech you can get 36 bucks sell price, others get 35 bucks. low price encourages selling on public market.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

mrford Game profile

Aug 25th 2016, 5:04:26

I don't ever remember it being $42.

I do remember it being $32 no matter the military tech back in E2025. Then, in latter evolutions of EE, it changed so it was $32-36 depending on tech. Then, later, the floor was dropped to $29 and the ceiling stayed at $36. Again, military tech dependent.

I am sure a forum search on the changeset threads on Announcements could give you exact dates.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Forgotten

Aug 26th 2016, 20:08:49

i think it was because private was $36 sometime in E2025, then public was $42 base for farmers to make a profit.

~LaF's Retired Janitor~

Greaps Game profile

Sep 5th 2016, 13:33:37

I would just like to see farmer get a slightly stronger net earning potential it seems a little weak in respect to there strategies. Maybe increase private market price by +1 and see the effects over a set or two of express. But I do agree and like the idea of pushing public market play.

Marshal Game profile

Sep 5th 2016, 13:54:13

farmer is usually 1 of best strats especially if techprices are mediocre but bushels price is high.

Forgotten

Sep 12th 2016, 9:51:42

Farmer is already one of the stronger strats to play.

If any strat needs slight bump for netgaining, it would be Indy and Cashers.

if tech prices are high, that leads to more buying power from techers, that will push food prices higher earlier in the reset, it will be extremely rare for the tech prices sucking and bushels prices going high.
~LaF's Retired Janitor~

Marshal Game profile

Sep 12th 2016, 13:37:34

alliance atm: bushels 41 (only 52m on sale atm so actual price is higher) and techprices 2400-2800

FFA atm: bushels 52 and techs 1.3k to 4.6k

Forgotten

Sep 13th 2016, 13:09:29

The war landscape also affects prices..
~LaF's Retired Janitor~

Marshal Game profile

Sep 13th 2016, 19:28:03

not rly, techprices suck on alliance as they have sucked past several sets.

in ffa i sold several techs at 7k and over at highest while in alliance even 4k has been mostly wishing.