Verified:

Dissident Game profile

Sep 5th 2016, 22:22:25

Is effective at midnight eastern time tonight. 5nd september... aka in like 6 hours time.

Good war.

Cya later.

Edited By: Dissident on Sep 6th 2016, 0:20:53
See Original Post

Mortician

Sep 5th 2016, 22:34:22

Stones agrees to cease fire

mrcuban Game profile

Sep 5th 2016, 23:53:05

like stones had a choice... and not a good war at all. This is probably the most boring set in ee history? Not one war?

Syko_Killa Game profile

Sep 5th 2016, 23:55:40

Originally posted by Dissident:

Good war.

Your nicer of late than I remembered.
Do as I say, not as I do.

Link Game profile

Sep 6th 2016, 0:03:18

gg
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Kat Game profile

Sep 6th 2016, 0:09:04

Is effective at midnight eastern time tonight. 2nd september... aka in like 6 hours time.

Good war.

Cya later.

5th september?

Vic Game profile

Sep 6th 2016, 0:13:15

Originally posted by Kat:
Is effective at midnight eastern time tonight. 2nd september... aka in like 6 hours time.

Good war.

Cya later.

5th september?

21st night of September?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gs069dndIYk

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Sep 6th 2016, 0:19:25

Originally posted by Link:
gg

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Heston Game profile

Sep 6th 2016, 0:19:53

9-11
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

Dissident Game profile

Sep 6th 2016, 0:21:14

Yes. Ok.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Sep 6th 2016, 0:21:57

10-4
Do as I say, not as I do.

KENDRICK

Sep 6th 2016, 3:46:29

Taker step down from leadership already face it you're horrible, lead those Russians in Mars. Release STONES to Rome/Bru/Farmer/UJ/Blade/a shoe.. You're doing more harm than good.

Crash Game profile

Sep 6th 2016, 4:07:37

Glad this farce is finally over and I can get back to trying to help restructure and organize stones. You all fought well but the FS was still Fn BS.

Dissident Game profile

Sep 6th 2016, 6:30:03

you know this is a "ceasefire" agreement right?

unless you want me to point out all of the "farce" happening on your side, i suggest you just eat the crow, smile, and move on.

Forgotten

Sep 6th 2016, 6:32:03

I would like to see Elder try and FS Stones again after CF.
~LaF's Retired Janitor~

Crash Game profile

Sep 6th 2016, 6:40:05

Oh i'm sure they'd be more than willing too. We won't agress but that war was a farce and I won't back off that comment.

albob Game profile

Sep 6th 2016, 8:09:05

What war? Elders fs atones, stones appeared active at start of set but once elders fs they literally got on all fours and lifted up skirts. I don't get why when you had numbers...

--

AL

" You can never have too much cheese... unless your... "

Heston Game profile

Sep 6th 2016, 8:23:34

FS 2.0. "A new bloke"
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

Crash Game profile

Sep 6th 2016, 8:57:18

Well Numbers can be Misleading 5 of our countries were brand new Korean players only 1 of which spoke english we had yet to get to teaching them everything and the FS kind of had 3 of them quit outright we were mid restructuring and had 0 saved turns. So you are right we had no way to properly organize a Counter and Elders got thier revenge woo so proud. Toward the end was able to organize the team a bit better but by then our top countries had already been removed and our ability to kill with it so we went the cuase max damage route. It was not in anyway a suggestion of our true capabilities but such is life. As I said now going to go back to trying to restructure so we can handle challenges like this in the future much more adaptly. Rome has been very busy with real life so some failure to communicate is to be expected. Also With Hermine hitting florida and the carolinas lost a few members for a few days there. Thankfully all have checked back in and are well.

I'm sorry that elders felt the need to FS us in a transitionary set where 1/4th of the membership was new and the leadership that had been inplace was suffering real life crises. Hopefully next time there is a war we can make it more interesting.

Scott Game profile

Sep 6th 2016, 16:43:25

Originally posted by Crash:
Well Numbers can be Misleading 5 of our countries were brand new Korean players only 1 of which spoke english we had yet to get to teaching them everything and the FS kind of had 3 of them quit outright we were mid restructuring and had 0 saved turns. So you are right we had no way to properly organize a Counter and Elders got thier revenge woo so proud. Toward the end was able to organize the team a bit better but by then our top countries had already been removed and our ability to kill with it so we went the cuase max damage route. It was not in anyway a suggestion of our true capabilities but such is life. As I said now going to go back to trying to restructure so we can handle challenges like this in the future much more adaptly. Rome has been very busy with real life so some failure to communicate is to be expected. Also With Hermine hitting florida and the carolinas lost a few members for a few days there. Thankfully all have checked back in and are well.

I'm sorry that elders felt the need to FS us in a transitionary set where 1/4th of the membership was new and the leadership that had been inplace was suffering real life crises. Hopefully next time there is a war we can make it more interesting.

The new players knew nothing... puts them on even footing with the rest of the Stones members...

Ruthie

Sep 6th 2016, 16:49:40

When someone feels the need to FS a tag, I hardly think they consider the number of new players vs old players in that tag.
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

Crash Game profile

Sep 6th 2016, 16:56:08

I didn't say they cared I said I'm sorry they did it as it was a set back to us. And it ment we had very little resistence to provide.

RandyMD Game profile

Sep 6th 2016, 17:08:41

Originally posted by Crash:
I didn't say they cared I said I'm sorry they did it as it was a set back to us. And it ment we had very little resistence to provide.

You mean you've provided resistance before?
Email:

Crash Game profile

Sep 6th 2016, 17:11:04

Me personally yes I prefer not being raped. Stones no idea honestly but I knew certain good people they said come help so I am attempting to do so.

Shweezy Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 6th 2016, 17:42:16

Crash nothing against you bro, I was in your shoes before ang tried to fight back. The majority of the tag is great people.. Their warring skills not so much. Taker should of listened I made a post about that idiot Darkling and he didnt listen, sure enough Darklings mouth got you all slaughtered. You cant help those who dont want to be helped. Blame Taker for your executions. Here's a little bit of history though.. They dropped Blade from leadership for posting too much on forums. Just a heads up, also dont piss off Dissi.. we let you off the hook, I should be farming all your rainbows right now :p
Catch me on ir c

GeneralofRome Game profile

Sep 6th 2016, 17:55:13

Oh look it's Scott the troll making another appearance.

WeeZy how are the little ones doing?

GeneralofRome Game profile

Sep 6th 2016, 17:58:09

you know this is a "ceasefire" agreement right?

unless you want me to point out all of the "farce" happening on your side, i suggest you just eat the crow, smile, and move on.

I'd rather eat some of Bru's special brownies...then are tasty and a lot better then crow :P

Scott Game profile

Sep 6th 2016, 19:34:59

Originally posted by GeneralofRome:
Oh look it's Scott the troll making another appearance.

WeeZy how are the little ones doing?

You turds make it so easy...

Link Game profile

Sep 6th 2016, 23:20:19

i <3 clowns btw.

i bet without them there they woulda had 0 kills :P
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV