Verified:

Kat Game profile

Aug 12th 2016, 14:15:31

That we are netting. Lol.

Despite what is floating around on the grapevine, NA is a peaceful netting clan for lazy netters to relax. We don't do wars. We take in new members and train them in the ways of halfas*ing our way to the top. You don't wanna play every day? You wanna take a random two week vacation? Busy work schedule? Sweet. No worries. We got you. Take a load off. :D

Of course, there are always gonna be people who are jealous of our teamwork and close knit family atmosphere, but it is what it is. We are defining what it means to be a Tree Hugging Hippie and turning the other cheek in favor of peace.

<3
Kat, NA Senate

Edited By: Kat on Aug 12th 2016, 16:05:41
See Original Post

H4xOr WaNgEr Game profile

Forum Moderator

Aug 12th 2016, 15:45:50

Can I ask, what is your position within NA?

cgr4 Game profile

Aug 12th 2016, 15:52:34

Kat is my leader. Second only to supreme leader llaar.
cgr4

Suicidal Game profile

Aug 12th 2016, 16:05:20

Sounds like a gay bath house to me :P

mrford Game profile

Aug 12th 2016, 16:18:36

It is only gay if you like it.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Kat Game profile

Aug 12th 2016, 16:34:17

Originally posted by Suicidal:
Sounds like a gay bath house to me :P

The jelly is strong already.
Also, hey Sui. :D

Jelly

Aug 12th 2016, 16:48:13

I like how she declares it's a tight knit family when she literally just joined NA.

Also, NA is also a great place for cheaters to play, want to run multiple accounts? Want to let your cat run a country to feed you land and buy your $9000 medical tech? NA has got your cat's back, no worries.

mrford Game profile

Aug 12th 2016, 16:56:00

Kat has been in NA for a decade bro. The rest of your info is just as outdated. Stop making yourself look silly.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

slip Game profile

Aug 12th 2016, 16:57:01

Originally posted by H4xOr WaNgEr:
Can I ask, what is your position within NA?

Kat has been with NA since the mid/late '00s.

she is the only active leader.

Jelly

Aug 12th 2016, 16:57:41

Originally posted by mrford:
Kat has been in NA for a decade bro. The rest of your info is just as outdated. Stop making yourself look silly.

I didn't know that things that happened in the last two resets are outdated..

Man time moves fast.

Kat Game profile

Aug 12th 2016, 17:05:08

Dude... if I could train a cat to live in a different country and play earth, that would be awesome. No lie, I would totally have like millions of cats playing earth all over the world. Just think, one cat picture puts people in a tizzywot. This game would explode from all the people dying to play with real live cats! Pipe dreams..

Also, yeah. I just joined NA six months ago (8 months? Who keeps track anymore?) after a few years of retirement... before which I spent some years in... go figure, NA. Yeah. I am a COMPLETE newbie. Haven't been playing with these guys for like a decade at all. :P

But that's just Jelly for you. :D

mrford Game profile

Aug 12th 2016, 17:18:41

Originally posted by Jelly:
Originally posted by mrford:

I didn't know that things that happened in the last two resets are outdated..

Man time moves fast.

It apparently moves too fast for you anyways. If you think NA cheated recently report it to the mods. Otherwise you are just full of fluff and apparently bitter about something.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 12th 2016, 17:40:17

... NA is also a great place for cheaters to play, want to run multiple accounts? Want to let your cat run a country to feed you land and buy your $9000 medical tech?

Theres nothing to be gained by cheating anymore, and everything to lose.
I have NA folks with me on other servers - nothing at all to report, only good, friendly players.

If anyone thinks that the market is cheat-enabled on the 1a server - like it, or hate it ... its called capitalism.

Good place to play if you like netting :)

If you like running multies, FFA is the place for you*

*TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY - 16 country limit - cheaters will be targeted and liquidized if they're not already purple :P

Edited By: Akula on Aug 12th 2016, 17:43:29
=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/
=============================

Sherita Game profile

Aug 12th 2016, 20:44:40

*digs thru her dresser drawers..for her fav tyedie peace t-shirt...

Kat, you stole it didnt you?

Kat Game profile

Aug 12th 2016, 21:21:17

It looked so pretty!

>.<

drkprinc Game profile

Aug 12th 2016, 21:37:47

Can I store my radioactive waste in your guys countries ot looks so bad here with my green grass v.v
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

glom70

Aug 12th 2016, 21:44:08

Smashing.

Kat Game profile

Aug 12th 2016, 22:05:59

Originally posted by drkprinc:
Can I store my radioactive waste in your guys countries ot looks so bad here with my green grass v.v

Corporate man... always trying to kill our trees.

Forgotten

Aug 12th 2016, 22:27:21

That's hilarious
Originally posted by Kat:
Originally posted by drkprinc:

Corporate man... always trying to kill our trees.

That's hilarious, because no one loves trees more than LaF.
~LaF's Retired Janitor~

Cable Game profile

Aug 13th 2016, 13:36:07

I like how she declares it's a tight knit family when she literally just joined NA.

Also, NA is also a great place for cheaters to play, want to run multiple accounts? Want to let your cat run a country to feed you land and buy your $9000 medical tech? NA has got your cat's back, no worries.

274 pots... when you've played this game longer in years then resets in 1A your opinion might count for more then the garbage you hear in you clans chatter rooms.

Jelly

Aug 13th 2016, 18:19:19

I didn't know post counts equaled game experience.

I've been playing since before tags were implemented into the game system. And I'm 100% sure the years I've played cannot overtake the resets I've played, since, well, we have more than 1 reset per year......

mrford Game profile

Aug 13th 2016, 22:18:43

People assume you have no experience when you sound like you have none.

Weird how that works. I didn't make the rules though.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

echlori Game profile

Aug 14th 2016, 19:21:17

netting ftw!

ebert00 Game profile

Aug 14th 2016, 23:38:53

shifty eyes

Mossad Game profile

Aug 15th 2016, 1:44:18

So Jelly? From what I can make of it you say you`ve played before NeoRed existed then I take it ?
Just a query I love to learn more about the game and its history... :)
I started a bit late,,, around "oh beens " lemme think.. uhh Sept 1998 or was it 96 I`m old n forget sometimes.

Edited By: Mossad on Aug 15th 2016, 1:47:19
See Original Post

The original Warho Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 15th 2016, 5:11:25

It's about time!

Link Game profile

Aug 15th 2016, 8:51:46

hug ya trees
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

trumper Game profile

Aug 15th 2016, 16:16:20

Bonus

oldmother Game profile

Aug 20th 2016, 20:21:25

Tags were invented by Ruth at Ragarok about 12 or more years ago.
* waves to old freinds

EonBlue Game profile

Aug 25th 2016, 3:12:35

kat, i'm having trouble training my cats up here in the alaskan division. most of 'em are fine, rigging the markets daily and driving up oil prices as requested, but some just chew on the cables all day, often resulting in electrocution and hefty equipment replacement bills, both of which set back productivity significantly. i fear that if these occasional setbacks cannot be resolved indefinitely, the organization's future plans for implementation into global stock exchange may once again be delayed or perhaps even declined... we can not afford this. we've worked too hard!

ps
had a new face in the inspection team this month. seemed kind of off. i don't trust the guy. seemed pretty jelly of what we've accomplished. we may have a leak. we are prepared to actuate cat-astrophic protocol on your command.

Kat Game profile

Aug 27th 2016, 14:51:55

Originally posted by EonBlue:
kat, i'm having trouble training my cats up here in the alaskan division. most of 'em are fine, rigging the markets daily and driving up oil prices as requested, but some just chew on the cables all day, often resulting in electrocution and hefty equipment replacement bills, both of which set back productivity significantly. i fear that if these occasional setbacks cannot be resolved indefinitely, the organization's future plans for implementation into global stock exchange may once again be delayed or perhaps even declined... we can not afford this. we've worked too hard!

ps
had a new face in the inspection team this month. seemed kind of off. i don't trust the guy. seemed pretty jelly of what we've accomplished. we may have a leak. we are prepared to actuate cat-astrophic protocol on your command.

Clearly the issue is the lack of boxes. If you hadn't thrown away all the cardboard boxes the equipment comes in, they would be sitting in them instead of chewing on the cables. Another shipment of boxes should be incoming along with your monthly supply of catnip.

P.S. Stop leaking valuable netting secrets!!

The original Warho Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 29th 2016, 4:42:46

Good luck!