Verified:

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 7th 2016, 23:12:55

Resistance was futile. You have all been assimilated.
Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 7th 2016, 23:14:57

He looks very alive imo....
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

mrford Game profile

Aug 8th 2016, 0:04:00

Did you suicide someone else? Lol.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 8th 2016, 0:06:02

1 a BORG CUBE (#5) 13,907 $38,847,289 RG

mrford Game profile

Aug 8th 2016, 0:08:44

If you have to toot your own horn it is only proof that no one cares.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Celphi alt

EE Patron

Aug 8th 2016, 1:05:28

I care.

Selfie

Aug 8th 2016, 1:34:16

No you dont.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 8th 2016, 1:37:29

/points at Selfie

Look! A cheerleader with a different outfit.

drkprinc Game profile

Aug 8th 2016, 1:38:24

LOL

man I was jumping on 1a and forgot bout express nice one man and with those little acres.
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 8th 2016, 2:03:42

They were early acres and they sold a lot of tech to those bots. Way to go!

I was Astral Toad. I played defensively and conservatively. Military tech was way overpriced most of the set and tech in general was high. Huge defenses were needed to keep scumbags like Temple from Topfeeding me on Sunday when I was logged out all day.

Still, despite all that and being rusty I was happy with a solid second.

And mrford, you are right. You toot your own horn 20 times a day and no-one cares. It is as charming as a car alarm.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 8th 2016, 2:11:57

LOL

Xninja Game profile

Aug 8th 2016, 2:37:16

Good win Celphi
Overlord of Chaos
http://lords.ghqnet.com<--CLICK ME; JOIN CHAOS
Aim:baerninja
MSN/Email:

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 8th 2016, 2:50:02

Thnx.

mrford Game profile

Aug 8th 2016, 6:05:14

Originally posted by Getafix:

And mrford, you are right. You toot your own horn 20 times a day and no-one cares. It is as charming as a car alarm.

Where do I toot my own horn? Where exactly do I brag at all in regards to this game? You are going to have to go back years. Good luck.

Edited By: mrford on Aug 8th 2016, 6:25:51. Reason: Less mean
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 8th 2016, 7:08:37

I think you have some kind of mental aberration mrford if you can't see where you toot your own horn. You should take advantage of the excellent US medical system to get a brain scan.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 8th 2016, 14:04:50

You have to go years back on EXPRESS because your game finishes are all garbage.

DEC 2015: ( Less than 1 year back )
Originally posted by mrford:
Lol. My goods sold knocking me out of the tip 10 and I forgot to log back in and buy up.
I fluffed myself out of 14 mill NW this set. Tard.

Edited By: Celphi on Aug 8th 2016, 15:10:26

mrford Game profile

Aug 8th 2016, 15:18:11

That is bragging?

The both if you are retarded lol.

You should go get a butthurt scan getafix. You have drugged yourself stupid.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Relax lah Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 8th 2016, 15:21:30

Lol congrats celphi, good to see the Borg back in action

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 9th 2016, 6:07:44

@ford:
Yes. You're bragging how retarded you are. Which you & I both agree on.

@relax:
Thnx.

drkprinc Game profile

Aug 9th 2016, 8:33:23

*grabs some pizza pops and chocolate milk*

*waits patiently for more to read*

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

mrford Game profile

Aug 9th 2016, 12:49:13

You are little more than a pathetic suicider. We both know it. You have the emotions and social skills of a child.

fluff, you can't even insult well, you just lifted it directly from my last post. It is kinda sad. That was a 2/10 retort. Trying to use my landfarm finishes as an insult is even sadder lol.

Try harder to find me "tooting my own horn" because right now you are hovering around clintonista levels of bullfluff.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 9th 2016, 15:14:11

Originally posted by Celphi:
@ford:
Yes. You're bragging how retarded you are. Which you & I both agree on.

@relax:
Thnx.

Zing

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 9th 2016, 15:24:40

It wasn't a landfarm finish quote. It's from TEAM. Did you even bother reading my post? It says you have to go back YEARS to find something on EXPRESS.

And I suicided one clan and one clan only: ELDERS on TEAM because they cheated and used multiple clans on one player. (They got purpled and I suicided them several sets afterwards).

I can tell you're really reaching for insults. Nobody likes suciders.

There's two types: the type who ruin your set for no reason and the type who target you specifically because you intentionally ruined theirs. My situation was the latter.

You're trying to present them as the same., when they're not.

Is this a teaching moment for you? You're welcome!

Edited By: Celphi on Aug 9th 2016, 15:27:39

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 9th 2016, 15:35:00

What's interesting is Ford critiquing my social skills. Haha. Of all people!

That's like OJ Simpson trying to critique Michael Vick with killing dogs.

Aug 9th 2016, 15:35:12

Wasting your time teaching ford. He knows it all already.

Hammer Game profile

Aug 9th 2016, 16:47:29

Congrats on the win, Celphi... nice net with fewer acres.

mrford Game profile

Aug 9th 2016, 21:33:58

You just suicided me on team not a week ago lol. You are so full of fluff your eyes are brown.

No one likes a suicider, and you are a suicider, so no one likes you?

Atleast we agree on something.

And yeah, you have fluff social skills. It is why the only server you ever do good on are solo servers. Pretty simple.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 9th 2016, 23:33:30

That wasn't me Ford. I played Kali Linux.

I accept your apology.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 9th 2016, 23:37:16

I can finish high on team servers too. I just prefer to war.

mrford Game profile

Aug 10th 2016, 0:06:26

I do not believe you.

Additionally, suiciding =/= waring on clan servers. You need to work with other people to war. You don't do that. There must be a dozen threads on the Team boards of you abandoning your clan mates. Hell, i think i remember reading a while back that you were selfish in LaF at one point as well. It is those social skills we keep comming back to. Does not play well with others etc. Lol.

Edited By: mrford on Aug 10th 2016, 0:09:56
Swagger of a Chupacabra

clintonista Game profile

Aug 10th 2016, 0:14:17

At least he neither cheats across multiple servers, nor suffers from a mental condition, nor cheats on challenges.

Plus he is a skillful player and not simply a land farm for us talented.
Nor has he ever been forced to admit that he lies and acts like an a.. as mrford has been forced to do.

Edited By: clintonista on Aug 10th 2016, 0:32:16

mrford Game profile

Aug 10th 2016, 0:33:22

Post proof where I cheated across multiple servers. Hell, post proof where I cheated in this game ever.

Show where I lied.

You cant, because I havnt. Stop making fluff up. It doesn't help you.

You also need to stop acting like me running a landfarm is a bad thing. I stopped trying at this game years ago and I still probably have better finishes than you. The vast majority of players are here for the community. It is only social retards like you and celphi who are still in tryhard mode and can't comprehend any other motive for sticking around.

Edited By: mrford on Aug 10th 2016, 0:36:56
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Scott Game profile

Aug 10th 2016, 0:33:50

Originally posted by clintonista:
At least he neither cheats across multiple servers, nor suffers from a mental condition, nor cheats on challenges.

Plus he is a skillful player and not simply a land farm for the talented.

Did ford kill your mother or something? I mean, admins have litterly said he didn't. They had to point you out as a complete retard and you still stick with the same story? Even a broken clock is right twice a day, yet you can't even manage that?

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/...cb49de1e527e0047f3f5c.jpg

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 10th 2016, 2:39:56

Originally posted by Celphi:
Ever notice /mrford's/ cheerleading crew who follows him thread to thread & attacks whomever he targets.

Scott Game profile

Aug 10th 2016, 2:45:34

Ever notice Celphi's inability to process simple logic and apply age appropriate social skills?

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 10th 2016, 3:06:53

@ford:
It's no secret that I march to my own drum. I always will, that's just who I am.
I have a different philosophy of warring & I don't compromise. You translate that as antisocial.

The person who I have harassed the most in EE is now neutral with me.

mrford Game profile

Aug 10th 2016, 3:15:44

If Scott is in my cheerleading crew, then Getafix and clintonista are in yours. As in, I havn't spoken to Scott in months, if not longer. A shared opinion does not equal BFFs.

Correlation and causality right?

I don't care about your drum or whatever you call it. You are a selfish player. I am not. You refuse to work with people you comitted to share a tag with. Sacrifice is not in your vocabulary. You would rather self delete than foght for your clan mates or support them. It has been displayed more than once. That relates to social skills. My point is that simple.

Edited By: mrford on Aug 10th 2016, 3:18:29
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Xninja Game profile

Aug 10th 2016, 5:21:09

Celphi is a legit player ;-), it was a solid win that a "suicider" would have difficulty producing. Keep your cross server trash where it belongs...

Ford is a hater who just loves this forum drama....

and I +1 that Scott is Ford's nut sack dragging behind him everywhere he goes... I be surprised to see the actual number of threads where they are togeather trolling along.... probably more than my total post count, meh...
Overlord of Chaos
MSN/Email:

drkprinc Game profile

Aug 10th 2016, 5:48:41

NEED MORE PIZZA POPS!!!

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

mrford Game profile

Aug 10th 2016, 7:16:46

Originally posted by Xninja:
Celphi is a legit player ;-), it was a solid win that a "suicider" would have difficulty producing. Keep your cross server trash where it belongs...

and I +1 that Scott is Ford's nut sack dragging behind him everywhere he goes... I be surprised to see the actual number of threads where they are togeather trolling along.... probably more than my total post count, meh...

Still salty that a clan I havn't played in in a while spent the better part of 2 years killing yours. Ironic

Love you too.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Xninja Game profile

Aug 10th 2016, 11:53:51

Originally posted by Xninja:

Still salty that a clan I havn't played in in a while spent the better part of 2 years killing yours. Ironic

Love you too.

Back to cross server propaganda...

It really sucks that your such a forum prick... your smart, talented, and helpful generally. I have seen you help noobs, or try anyways.

My statement is in regards to your excessive multie server/forum trolling with your little peanut gallery trotting behind you.

I could care less about what happened over the past 2 years(or in ffa). CC is lucky Chaos has been around to take ass kickings or it be a fairly dead server over there.... so your welcome?

If I were to hold a grudge and be salty it would be over something a little more important, something personal. But I hold no grudge and won't stroke your ego with the event in my mind, your smart, we only have argued over a "real life" event once really...

In summary, you could have just passed this thread bye, left it drama free. But we all know you love your forum drama. Need to get that life high some how eh bro.....

Better luck deflecting in the future.... Your just an asshole who likes to talk mad fluff and start fires... Now go dig up some fluff from 4 years ago that's making me all salty....

Edited By: Xninja on Aug 10th 2016, 12:00:16
See Original Post
Overlord of Chaos
MSN/Email:

mrford Game profile

Aug 10th 2016, 15:12:37

Love you too.

Atleast you don't make fluff up like the rest of these forum tards. There are 2 sides to every story.
Swagger of a Chupacabra