Aug 6th 2016, 15:21:07

Originally posted by Academus:
first to tagkill - md/sol
best hpk md/sol
best hits pm md/sol
best total nw md/sil
most kills md/sol
most hits md/sol

Let's examine the numbers, shall we? Stating absolute numbers without context doesn't tell anything.
hpk: shows efficiency, nothing else. A clan with smaller numbers will by definition be less efficient, as they might not have optimal breaking resources.
hpm: shows how many tyrranies one have, that's it.
total NW left: when the one side starts at a significant NW lead, shows nothing.
most kills: the side with the larger number of countires must have the higher number. 9 countries at 74 turns a day for 2 weeks is 74*9*14=9324 turns, or about 18 kills at 500 turns per kill.
most hits: see most kills.

If SoL?MD didnt score higher that SoF on ALL of these stats, they should quit warring, or join stones.

Stats without context is just numbers without meaning.

Academus Game profile

Aug 6th 2016, 16:00:16

most whinning cry babies excuses +2

Academus Game profile

Aug 6th 2016, 16:00:53

"+3"

Edited By: Academus on Aug 6th 2016, 16:08:16. Reason: missing plus
See Original Post

Syko_Killa Game profile

Aug 6th 2016, 16:33:07

Originally posted by Donny:
Originally posted by Syko_Killa:
Originally posted by mdevol:
I see it as a team game in that SoL/MD tagkilled SoF before SoF tagkilled both SoL and MD
SoL MD started with 9 more originals so depends how you wanna look at who got the tagkill first.

depends on how you look at it? I still see originals in SOL

so how do you explain that? lol.
i didn't realize tag kills had anything to do with numbers.

so put up a good fight BUT

look at every other aspect of war. HpK/Kills sol/md clear winners BUT
SOF made it super hard. and i give them a lot of credit for taking on a hard challenge !

SoF outkilled you in terms of originals, before our last original died, their were only two of you left. That means we killed 7 more originals than you before you killed our last one. Personally I don't feel beat. I don't care about statistics, either way you look at this. You had a run for your money, we had a run for ours. Not too mention MD's walling was on par all set. It seemed fishy to me..people would mention weaknesses in their country in our chatroom and minutes later it would be exploited. Happened so many times, I was sure their was a leak. Nobodies whining, nobodies crying. You guys can knock off the attempts to make SoF seem like sour puss. The people who showed up everyday, fought like hell, believe me. It was a fun war. When you have more members, your hitstats should be much higher, 1 more players equals 72+ bonus turns a day * 9 equals how much? 648 if we stick with the 72 turns a day, that's about a for sure additional kill each day more than SoF. Given the FS or not. You also recruited from Elders and dropped your inactive ones. We also had a handful of cannon fodder. Our fault we couldn't muster up more active people. Kudos on that. Otherwise a small core of about 35 SoF actives gave you a run for your money. That's the truth.
Do as I say, not as I do.

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Aug 6th 2016, 17:37:38

This thread degraded quickly. Thankfully, I think most people in all 3 clans are not disappointed in the overall performance.

SoF purposefully took on two great clans and outnumbered itself in an attempt to gain a more balanced war challenge. That's the biggest take-away for me in all of this.

If you want to publicly whine and cry about the results or intentionally try to troll the other side of this because you're bored (or simply a jackass) then carry on doing so - but you can still go Swirve yourself.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Aug 6th 2016, 18:09:52

Every thread I post on is considered degraded. We are having a nice discussion. Nobody threatened. Nobody called names. A what a baseless post by primeval to discourage anymore discussion on the topic.

Scott Game profile

Aug 6th 2016, 18:27:30

At time of tag kill, originals killed =

SOF = 53, MD/SOL = 46

We performed well for having 18% less countries and turns.

mdevol Game profile

Aug 6th 2016, 19:50:44

You also recruited from Elders and dropped your inactive ones. .

was waiting for this to come out.

#62, #202, #45

2 from Elders
1 from LaF

all 3 tagged SoF within 72 hrs window of hitting.
all 3 broke pact to join SoF in war.

both sides pulled from elders
stfu.

Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

Syko_Killa Game profile

Aug 6th 2016, 20:53:11

#62, #202, #45

2 from Elders
1 from LaF

stfu.

that's not very nice. I had commented we were having a nice discussion. Than you had to go and ruin that. Why can't you just state facts without becoming volatile. That is news to me. I can accept that as something I wasn't made aware of. Watch your acronyms why don't cha!

Academus Game profile

Aug 6th 2016, 21:38:42

whinny fluffes +5

Academus Game profile

Aug 6th 2016, 21:39:49

whinney b1tch3s +5

Syko_Killa Game profile

Aug 6th 2016, 21:45:28

whinny fluffes +5
This is Academus http://dailypicksandflicks.com/...ng.-Im-only-a-turtle..jpg

Scott Game profile

Aug 6th 2016, 22:09:36

whinney b1tch3s +5

Originally posted by Scott:
At time of tag kill, originals killed =

SOF = 53, MD/SOL = 46

We performed well for having 18% less countries and turns.

calvin74 Game profile

Aug 6th 2016, 22:35:16

whinny fluffes +5
This is Academus http://dailypicksandflicks.com/...ng.-Im-only-a-turtle..jpg

i think most of the other stuff that has been posted is/was crap and no need to talk down your opponents since it really only makes your side look worse (i would rather beat/tie a hard opponent instead of trash a weaker one)

however i have to point out that this picture is awesome:P

aside from this it was an extremely hard fought war on both sides and i don't remember when the last time a war was fought out to basically a draw after almost a month of warring!
great effort from sof and it was a really fun war!

King_Cobra1 Game profile

Aug 6th 2016, 23:22:38

Actually a lot more can be said about this war then the overall stats but, most don't want to delve into the overall strategy.

SoF went mostly dicts with an unsustainable SPAL though with tech selling at 6000-9999 for the entire war there was billions more in stock to be found that could not of been planned on.

MD/SOL went for tyranny and maximum hits.

MD/SOL did a good effort of keeping a strategy of taking things out and overall degrading but, with tech going insanely high...SoF did react faster with selling tech at extremely high prices which allowed there top to become even harder to kill..

MD/SoL slacked on killing the last few and chose to slowly take them out and stock some resources a few days which SoF did very good taking out as many originals which no one seemed to stonewall during those 3 to 4 days.

Overall it was a good war with multiple strategies used by both sides. Good war SoF. The rest is just a bunch of people whining about useless stats or that some how more countries or not. No war is prefect and you will never see a prefect war in EE that is not reality. The market this set was the biggest X factor of this war period! Anybody disagreeing with that is an idiot. If the tech was not selling for 6000 to 9000 those big countries in sof would not of been able to survive the way they were for as long. Also, Countries like mine would of not been breaking daily mid war with no recourse almost cause of tech prices..

Raging Budda Game profile

Aug 6th 2016, 23:39:48

The tag kill is usually the primary goal of the war, SoL/MD accompished that first, and based on who I assume is xyle's efferts, he tried to hold out as long possible knowing the end game strategy.

that being said, have such a quality war has been a rarity the past few years . I tip my cap to SoF for providng such a challenge, and I particualry loved the very different strategies used by both sides. But I do think that hit count and producition was just able to overcome the SoF spy advantage.
Your base is mine!

Syko_Killa Game profile

Aug 7th 2016, 0:50:06

I see some good analysis of the war. I like it and kudos to MD/SoL war team.

WArriOR Game profile

Aug 7th 2016, 1:09:46

#62, #202, #45

2 from Elders
1 from LaF

stfu.

LMAO The Laf members were negotiate with Randy when the war was talked about that 2 of them were playing in SOF. MD/SOL would not even agree to a war if they did not have at least a 10 member advantage. He just neglected to tell anyone. Then MD decides to kick out inactive members to bring in 3 top elders countries. The elder countries only same into SoF because randy said and I Quote " I can't ask them to leave now". When it was originally said that no one from elders would be in the war.

I have all the skype logs Mdvol so try something else.
Ninja Kicked the Dam Rabbit

NukEvil Game profile

Aug 7th 2016, 1:40:15

So, does all this extra discussion mean that SoF is going to do another one of their OOP FSes on the alliances on the other side of this "friendly war" 3 resets from now?
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

mdevol Game profile

Aug 7th 2016, 2:14:33

haha you also have the skype logs of me trying to contact you for 2 weeks prior to the war this set trying to figure out what was going on and what was being arranged, with no response from you still to this day on skype.

Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

WArriOR Game profile

Aug 7th 2016, 3:01:48

This is our last 2 conversations Mdvol.

These are the last 2 messages we have Mdevol.

[3/27/2016 1:04:16 PM] WArriOR|: You guys want to do a Sof/sol kill every one lol :P MD has told me they are netting next reset, and laf is not sure how many people will want to fight.
[6/23/2016 9:00:43 PM] MDeVol: So, are we pacting? MD said they were figuring it out and waiting on you guys...

"MD is setting up the war and" In your own words, and you are corrected I didn't respond because I was working it out with MD LOL.

Ninja Kicked the Dam Rabbit

Scott Game profile

Aug 7th 2016, 3:51:16

haha you also have the skype logs of me trying to contact you for 2 weeks prior to the war this set trying to figure out what was going on and what was being arranged, with no response from you still to this day on skype.

I have logs in my pants...

RLenga MD Game profile

Aug 7th 2016, 4:20:51

who cares good war

Scott Game profile

Aug 7th 2016, 4:55:08

Originally posted by RLenga MD:
who cares good war

This

Cable Game profile

Aug 7th 2016, 15:02:00

I see it as a team game in that SoL/MD tagkilled SoF before SoF tagkilled both SoL and MD
SoL MD started with 9 more originals so depends how you wanna look at who got the tagkill first.

SOF made it super hard. and i give them a lot of credit for taking on a hard challenge !

SoF outkilled you in terms of originals, before our last original died, their were only two of you left. That means we killed 7 more originals than you before you killed our last one. Personally I don't feel beat. I don't care about statistics, either way you look at this. You had a run for your money, we had a run for ours. Not too mention MD's walling was on par all set. It seemed fishy to me..people would mention weaknesses in their country in our chatroom and minutes later it would be exploited. Happened so many times, I was sure their was a leak. Nobodies whining, nobodies crying. You guys can knock off the attempts to make SoF seem like sour puss. The people who showed up everyday, fought like hell, believe me. It was a fun war. When you have more members, your hitstats should be much higher, 1 more players equals 72+ bonus turns a day * 9 equals how much? 648 if we stick with the 72 turns a day, that's about a for sure additional kill each day more than SoF. Given the FS or not. You also recruited from Elders and dropped your inactive ones. We also had a handful of cannon fodder. Our fault we couldn't muster up more active people. Kudos on that. Otherwise a small core of about 35 SoF actives gave you a run for your money. That's the truth.

Your last original had a 2k acre country for 3 weeks and a 1k country for 1 week with constant breaking power without losing NW. So you want to stick to facts let's let a few skeletons out of your closet.

Dissident Game profile

Aug 7th 2016, 15:08:05

Oh my.. cable. To what could you be implying?

What outside clan siphoning money into a sof hands via market buyouts?

Scott Game profile

Aug 7th 2016, 15:10:46

Originally posted by Dissident:
Oh my.. cable. To what could you be implying?

What outside clan siphoning money into a sof hands via market buyouts?
Originally posted by Cable:

Your last original had a 2k acre country for 3 weeks and a 1k country for 1 week with constant breaking power without losing NW. So you want to stick to facts let's let a few skeletons out of your closet.

Your vaginas are showing!!!

If you are going to try and brag, at least try to be good at it.

Dissident Game profile

Aug 7th 2016, 15:19:56

I wasnt involved in the war btw

Dissident Game profile

Aug 7th 2016, 15:20:55

Well, I was involved in the original planning of the war until someone said they didnt want the Elders to fight in it. So I stayed out.

Scott Game profile

Aug 7th 2016, 15:23:02

Did you guys kill off those spam tags yet?

Dissident Game profile

Aug 7th 2016, 15:26:59

Ofc

Scott Game profile

Aug 7th 2016, 15:48:28

Thank god

Donny Game profile

Aug 7th 2016, 21:23:16

whole bunches of WIN in this thread. :D ill keep my 10m nw 1000 hit restart !
ICQ-105967052

Dear Asians who say they're not ninjas just because they're Asian,
That's exactly what a ninja would say.

Dissident Game profile

Aug 7th 2016, 23:01:04

whole bunches of WIN in this thread. :D ill keep my 10m nw 1000 hit restart !

Ahem... only one country hit over 1000 hits this set. And it wasnt you...

Dissident Game profile

Aug 7th 2016, 23:04:53

dex Game profile

Aug 7th 2016, 23:20:20

gg Sol/MD :)

Xintros Game profile

Aug 8th 2016, 0:10:50

Once again, congrats to MD/SoL.
You guys out played us this war, simple as that.
We did not underestimate you, but being in many wars I can say we underperformed.
Still tons of fun! :-)
"If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a killrrun" - Xintros
https://www.soundclick.com/...efault.cfm?bandID=1381300

Gutty Game profile

Aug 8th 2016, 1:26:21

Nice job MD95/SoL !

JLohman711 Game profile

Aug 8th 2016, 7:09:44

I've been in a number of good wars over my years in SoL.

This was probably the best one yet.

Well fought, SoF.

Link Game profile

Aug 8th 2016, 7:10:55

looked like a good rumble
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Tokyousr Game profile

Aug 8th 2016, 8:50:47

Originally posted by Scourge:
Seriously SoF.. I skip eating Ribs until after I've died to avoid a two hour clean up of mouse and keyboard.. and you decide to wait until the fluffing last 3 days of the set to hit me?! (except for some random missiles).. i want ribs!!

I HATE YOU GUYS.. (tokyousr in particular for no obvious reason whatsoever)

It's been a very fun and close war.. glad I decided to stay around for yet another set

wtf? lol.

Untagged Hunter

Aug 8th 2016, 12:43:12

Scourge is mvp of this war!

TeckMing Game profile

Aug 8th 2016, 13:55:29

Nice war, thanks for the fun

Donny Game profile

Aug 8th 2016, 19:49:16

986.. I ROUND :D
not bad considering, i lost 60 missiles to being the first target dead. :D

Edited By: Donny on Aug 8th 2016, 20:04:34
ICQ-105967052

Donny Game profile

Aug 8th 2016, 20:15:18

And dissy TECHNICALLy if youre counting TOTAL hits I dumped missiles to maximize CHEMS on my original

http://earthgraphs.com/...=1115&searchstr=Donny

SO im over 1000 ;)

BUT, 986 WAR hits.
ICQ-105967052

Dissident Game profile

Aug 8th 2016, 20:50:33

=)

Kat Game profile

Aug 8th 2016, 21:22:24

Alright, that's it. You guys should settle this with another war. No excuses, use Elders to even up the sides. Winner takes all!

;)

Sov Game profile

Aug 8th 2016, 22:34:21

There is no need for any SoFers to argue here, though I know most are not. SOL/MD clearly won this war and they deserve credit.

SoF has nothing to prove to anyone. We had the courage to take on the next 2 best warring alliances at the same time at a huge membership disadvantage and we came close to winning. Not one single tag has ever taken on such a challenge before and I doubt anyone would ever do so again anytime soon. We can be proud of our efforts and it was a great fight.

Tokyousr Game profile

Aug 9th 2016, 0:22:06

agree.

we may have lost the war but sof has def proven hands down we can take any alliance with 1:1 ratio :)

Sov Game profile

Aug 9th 2016, 8:46:03

Originally posted by Cable:

The last country was mine. To what skeletons would you be referring to? The skeleton of my massive stock at the start of the war which sustained me the entire war? Or how during the last 10 days before I died I was buying Indy and Weapons techs for 1100-1700 and reselling for 2496-2996 three times a day?

Are you insinuating that because you cannot comprehend how I was able to sustain myself it therefore has to be something sinister? ;)