Verified:

Xninja Game profile

Aug 5th 2016, 17:30:48

Your goods for sale:
En Route: 65,511 Weapons on sale for $xxxx each (Arrive in 12.7 mins)
En Route: 57,969 Military Strategy on sale for $xXxX each (Arrive in 27.3 mins)
En Route: 89,494 Agricultural on sale for $xxxx each (Arrive in 33.5 mins)

I'm going to own you, you multi tapping fool....
Overlord of Chaos
http://lords.ghqnet.com<--CLICK ME; JOIN CHAOS
Aim:baerninja
MSN/Email:

NukEvil Game profile

Aug 5th 2016, 17:38:34

Nah, he'll be way out of range, and you'll end up bouncing.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 5th 2016, 17:41:20

If you're going to shoot, shoot...don't talk....
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Aug 5th 2016, 17:45:51

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
If you're going to shoot, shoot...don't talk....

*Primeval likes this comment*

NukEvil Game profile

Aug 5th 2016, 19:13:09

Well, let's think about this logically, shall we?

Jin (#86) has multitapped 3 countries so far this reset:

Overlord of Chaos (#8)
Professional Top Farmer (#23), and
Nomagestusmodum (#75)

Using this information, and the fact that the Xninja seems to be rather emotionally invested in this thread, I can assume that Xninja is one of those 3 countries. Let's take a quick look at them.

Overlord of Chaos (#8) has been the most heavily-multitapped out of the 3 named countries. However, looking at the news, it seems that Overlord of Chaos (#8) has multitapped far more countries than Jin; therefore, it seems that Overlord of Chaos (#8) is just receiving a dose of his own medicine.

Professional Top Farmer (#23) seems to be trying to play fair (not suiciding), but his retal on Jin (#86) bounced. I can then assume that all later retals, if any, are equally likely to bounce.

Nomagestusmodum (#75) is just wasting his or her time playing this server, as it's just feeding other countries, no matter how many times each country grabs him.

All of this offers 3 possibilities (EDIT: pick one):

1. Xninja is a multitapping douche who's mad that someone else is doing the same to him with impunity.

2. Xninja is having a bad reset and can't seem to scrape up the units to successfully retal.

3. Xninja is just here to feed those of you who live in the top10 (and some of us who don't).

Checking out the thread for the finishing of last round, I can safely conclude that Xninja can dish it out, but can't take it. WOMP WOMP...

Edited By: NukEvil on Aug 6th 2016, 0:08:46
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 5th 2016, 19:17:32

Oh my...
Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 5th 2016, 19:28:15

LOL
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Xninja Game profile

Aug 5th 2016, 20:07:52

Ya, I'm sooooo emotionally butt hurt....

You have a very vivid imagination to reach those conclusion from my 1 sentence statement....

Everyone farms bots hard. But fair enough, less bark and more bite it is... I messaged in game and was ignored, so I posted here.

Only the end of set will show who stand where among the top. Generally that's where I stand, all x, multi tapping douche or retaliations only.

Thanks for the read Nuke, glad to see where I stand in your opinion of me....
Overlord of Chaos
MSN/Email:

Xninja Game profile

Aug 5th 2016, 20:11:15

1. Xninja is a multitapping douche who's mad that someone else is doing the same to him with impunity.

(We will let time dictate that)

2. Xninja is having a bad reset and can't seem to scrape up the units to successfully retal.

(Attempted 1 retail out of many owed and did fail it some way or another...)

3. Xninja is just here to feed those of you who live in the top10 (and some of us who don't).

(Been hit by only 2 different countries all set thus far...)
Overlord of Chaos
MSN/Email:

NukEvil Game profile

Aug 5th 2016, 20:25:43

Sorry, I was not clear enough. You're only supposed to pick one out of those 3 possibilities. Either 1, 2, or 3.

Looks like you're 1. And I have no sympathy for multitappers getting multitapped--in fact, i rejoice whenever someone else brings balance to the server.

Xninja Game profile

Aug 5th 2016, 20:44:14

It's not restoring balance... it's just destroying what ever kind of finish #86 was going to have, to each their own.

I was not the first and will not be the last to dominate the bots...
Overlord of Chaos
MSN/Email:

NukEvil Game profile

Aug 5th 2016, 23:30:09

I'm sure #86 will be fine.

Desperado Game profile

Aug 5th 2016, 23:58:16

I knew ninja was #8 just by looking at the name lol

Should I store turns and deep six 86 before you retal? :D

Originally posted by Primeval:
pants antler

cronie Game profile

Aug 6th 2016, 2:44:36

Another theory is that NukEvil is Jin.

NukEvil Game profile

Aug 6th 2016, 20:21:35

Nope, I'm currently running a failing allx commie. Another experiment that did not pan out.

So the whining multitapper launches missiles at his foe. And what's keeping him from getting even more land off of you? Not sure if missiles put a country into DR, but he'll still end up with a much better finish.

EDIT: ohh, just noticed that you PSed someone else while in deep DR, and that guy had to multitap you to even think about getting his land back, lol. Isn't that considered DR abuse? It's so hard to keep up.

Edited By: NukEvil on Aug 6th 2016, 20:29:20

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 6th 2016, 20:28:59

I would have to disagree on this one.
#86 will only spiral down from here. Esp as H.
Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated.

Xninja Game profile

Aug 7th 2016, 1:58:28

NukeEvil,

I would rather farm mass bots, get fluffed with by #86, missile #86 in hope to finish higher in NW than them, grab other countries within my range to try and recover in some way to try and attempt a better finish than #86. End goal, still going for a decent finish, hopefully better than your " all x commie failure"

In regards to your DR abuse allegation.... I am sorry, I do NOT live in your delusional fantasy where I am not allowed to attack other countries because some guy decided to get greedy on me......

Overlord of Chaos
MSN/Email:

Scott Game profile

Aug 7th 2016, 2:12:09

Originally posted by NukEvil:
Nope, I'm currently running a failing allx commie. Another experiment that did not pan out.

So the whining multitapper launches missiles at his foe. And what's keeping him from getting even more land off of you? Not sure if missiles put a country into DR, but he'll still end up with a much better finish.

EDIT: ohh, just noticed that you PSed someone else while in deep DR, and that guy had to multitap you to even think about getting his land back, lol. Isn't that considered DR abuse? It's so hard to keep up.

It isn't DR abuse, but it is a complete fluff move.

drkprinc Game profile

Aug 7th 2016, 5:01:07

Originally posted by NukEvil:
Not sure if missiles put a country into DR.

Nope they don't, but they do affect ghost acres.
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

NukEvil Game profile

Aug 8th 2016, 0:17:19

Originally posted by Xninja:
...attempt a better finish than #86.

hopefully better than your " all x commie failure"

19 bob (#110) Game profile 7936 $14,917,594 CG

22 Overlord of Chaos (#8) Game profile 12,674 $13,792,214 TG

One out of two isn't bad. Get on my level brooooooooo...

Edited By: NukEvil on Aug 8th 2016, 0:19:47

Xninja Game profile

Aug 8th 2016, 2:43:58

[quote poster=NukEvil; 41434; 775702]

Originally posted by Xninja:
...attempt a better finish than #86.

hopefully better than your " all x commie failure"

19 bob (#110) Game profile 7936 $14,917,594 CG

22 Overlord of Chaos (#8) Game profile 12,674 $13,792,214 TG

One out of two isn't bad. Get on my level brooooooooo...

[/quote]

I will be here. 3 rank difference not that big a gap. But still, good job.

Edited By: Xninja on Aug 8th 2016, 2:48:58
See Original Post
Overlord of Chaos
MSN/Email: