Mercs
Natural Born Killers

Scourge Game profile

Jul 31st 2016, 11:36:34

bonee

Suicidal Game profile

Jul 31st 2016, 12:12:46

Originally posted by Untagged Hunter:
Syko is a noob why would they let him run?

I have missed two resets since the early days of Rage, and Tirol, dating back to late 1998. Had the pleasure to meet a lot of great folks along the way but, I have never seen anyone sooooo out of control, soooooo self-absorbed, soooo power hungry, and soooo disruptive to a War Chat. This dude actually tries running a chat while the war leadership is actually running it LOL.
I actually feel sorry for the guy. He has "Attention Whore Syndrome" Guess I just discovered a new term. I might get in touch with the Webster dictionary folks to create a new word, and definition:
Syko, defined as Bat fluff Crazy.

Edited By: Suicidal on Jul 31st 2016, 12:15:25

MauricXe Game profile

Jul 31st 2016, 13:04:10

die sof

DotTC1 Game profile

Jul 31st 2016, 13:57:29

I am having fun. That is the point of a war right?

Ruthie

Jul 31st 2016, 13:59:58

isnt untagged hunter the hunter that was in sol?

~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

Suicidal Game profile

Jul 31st 2016, 14:02:36

Originally posted by DotTC1:
I am having fun. That is the point of a war right?

Absolutely friggin' right!!! :)

Syko_Killa Game profile

Jul 31st 2016, 14:37:45

Originally posted by Suicidal:

I have missed two resets since the early days of Rage, and Tirol, dating back to late 1998. Had the pleasure to meet a lot of great folks along the way but, I have never seen anyone sooooo out of control, soooooo self-absorbed, soooo power hungry, and soooo disruptive to a War Chat. This dude actually tries running a chat while the war leadership is actually running it LOL.
I actually feel sorry for the guy. He has "Attention Whore Syndrome" Guess I just discovered a new term. I might get in touch with the Webster dictionary folks to create a new word, and definition:
Heh, I only disrupt when a WC leader is choosing piss poor targets. I am mislabeled, as I just want organization and cohesion to flow naturally. I correct things on the spot, weather it's desired or not. As far as me asking questions and challenging things I believe are unfair, it is my right, if you choose to accept things the way they are, that is your own prerogative. I am a combat veteran whose seen real live action, of course my mentality is going to be different. Doesn't mean that all i am is bat fluff crazy. As far as your perception of me creating ways to gain attention. I am in fact creating activity in the chatrooms. If some people respond to this negatively, that is your choice. But You are reciprocating with me one way or another, otherwise the chatrooms would be quiet and people would not be showing up as much. You just looking at this all wrong.
Do as I say, not as I do.

Untagged Hunter

Jul 31st 2016, 15:01:52

Agreed

Suicidal Game profile

Jul 31st 2016, 15:11:06

Originally posted by Syko_Killa:

Heh, I only disrupt when a WC leader is choosing piss poor targets. I am mislabeled, as I just want organization and cohesion to flow naturally. I correct things on the spot, weather it's desired or not. As far as me asking questions and challenging things I believe are unfair, it is my right, if you choose to accept things the way they are, that is your own prerogative. I am a combat veteran whose seen real live action, of course my mentality is going to be different. Doesn't mean that all i am is bat fluff crazy. As far as your perception of me creating ways to gain attention. I am in fact creating activity in the chatrooms. If some people respond to this negatively, that is your choice. But You are reciprocating with me one way or another, otherwise the chatrooms would be quiet and people would not be showing up as much. You just looking at this all wrong.

Come on now Syko, you were preaching gloom and doom early on while disrupting WC leaders in establishing a clear path. I think you have the record for mIRC's ignore list.....you are often seen talking to yourself in WCs. In the future, if we want your unsolicited opinion, we will give it to you :)

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Jul 31st 2016, 15:31:41

Suicidal is dead-on here.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Jul 31st 2016, 16:59:42

Come on now Syko, you were preaching gloom and doom early on while disrupting WC leaders in establishing a clear path. I think you have the record for mIRC's ignore list.....you are often seen talking to yourself in WCs. In the future, if we want your unsolicited opinion, we will give it to you :)
Doom and Gloom is a way of telling people they are not performing well, it often motivates people to Ante up, as you can see you have all begun to work together to prove me wrong. Even if it is against me. Mission accomplished. We are performing way better as of late. Everyone needs positive reinforcement and when you are not doing well at times you need to be told what you are doing wrong so it can be corrected. I came to war and be a part of the team. Not to belittle you or make you feel inadequate, your perception of me is untrue and incorrect. I can see that I will not be able to change your own preconceived opinion of me. But I will continue to just be myself and those who don't like it can just stay out of my way. In the beginning we totally biffed an FS so it's understandable that I would preach doom and gloom. After that staged I moved on to try and improve other things. I was even commended on a post following that by Thore who stated that it was a very constructive post to the alliance. You just keep to your simple minded stuff Suicidal and Primeval and I will do my part weather it's appreciated or not.

Suicidal Game profile

Jul 31st 2016, 17:53:56

Doom and Gloom is a way of telling people they are not performing well, it often motivates people to Ante up, as you can see you have all begun to work together to prove me wrong. Even if it is against me. Mission accomplished. We are performing way better as of late. Everyone needs positive reinforcement and when you are not doing well at times you need to be told what you are doing wrong so it can be corrected. I came to war and be a part of the team. Not to belittle you or make you feel inadequate, your perception of me is untrue and incorrect. I can see that I will not be able to change your own preconceived opinion of me. But I will continue to just be myself and those who don't like it can just stay out of my way. In the beginning we totally biffed an FS so it's understandable that I would preach doom and gloom. After that staged I moved on to try and improve other things. I was even commended on a post following that by Thore who stated that it was a very constructive post to the alliance. You just keep to your simple minded stuff Suicidal and Primeval and I will do my part weather it's appreciated or not.

Syko, You are beyond Bat fluff Crazy!! A legend in your own mind.

aponic Game profile

Jul 31st 2016, 18:13:33

Not to take away from the Syko vs the world argument going on here but I want to throw a shout out to MD, SOL, and SOF. This has been one of the more even wars I have seen in a while and both sides show no sign of slowing down. SOF got the tag kill on MD yesterday (maybe today ee time) and MD+SOL are near a tag kill on SOF with only 1 SOF original left. Current countdown on the tagkill:

SOF 1 vs SOL 3
SOF
Cerevisi

Thore Game profile

Aug 1st 2016, 13:43:15

bonus!
Sof.earthgraphs.com

mdevol Game profile

Aug 1st 2016, 22:16:51

My original lived longer than Matti, Warrior, Bikerman and Tokyo. I'm happy with this war.
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

Syko_Killa Game profile

Aug 3rd 2016, 2:57:49

Syko, You are beyond Bat fluff Crazy!! A legend in your own mind.

http://www.votersopinion.com/...loads/2014/04/warning.png

Badde Game profile

Aug 3rd 2016, 3:07:06

bonus

Scott Game profile

Aug 3rd 2016, 3:51:15

Originally posted by aponic:
Not to take away from the Syko vs the world argument going on here but I want to throw a shout out to MD, SOL, and SOF. This has been one of the more even wars I have seen in a while and both sides show no sign of slowing down. SOF got the tag kill on MD yesterday (maybe today ee time) and MD+SOL are near a tag kill on SOF with only 1 SOF original left. Current countdown on the tagkill:

SOF 1 vs SOL 3

SoF 1 Vs SoL 2, MD 0