Verified:

myerr21 Game profile

Jul 18th 2016, 2:08:50

Shall be known as The Freys from now on. Oathbreaking pieces of fluff.
Elders

gains [23:16:55] * Myerr!*@* added to ignore list

cloud-superfly: CP is ok

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jul 18th 2016, 2:10:42

What clan are you?

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Dissident Game profile

Jul 18th 2016, 2:11:04

Elders

Forgotten

Jul 18th 2016, 2:11:26

Spill all the juicy details. This is AT!
~LaF's Retired Janitor~

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jul 18th 2016, 2:12:11

They didn't hit elders. They hit Lust. Hitting Lust and not you all doesn't make them pact breakers. They can hit non pacted clans in a war.

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Cable Game profile

Jul 18th 2016, 2:12:12

Technically I don't think they have broken the pact yet, but my as well have.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jul 18th 2016, 2:12:44

Someone please teach that guy the ways of everything

farmer Game profile

Jul 18th 2016, 2:17:31

we honor an fdp

breeze Game profile

Jul 18th 2016, 2:20:00

There was no pact broken. Thanks Stones

myerr21 Game profile

Jul 18th 2016, 2:20:47

Stones has no honor, they been spying us for days.
Elders

Buch Game profile

Jul 18th 2016, 2:24:22

its ok oma and imag are still dead anyways lol.....elders will come out on top as always

breeze Game profile

Jul 18th 2016, 2:24:58

How can you say Stones have no honor? The have honor with Imag and Imag has honor for Stones. I take it you were killed?

Dissident Game profile

Jul 18th 2016, 2:26:00

ya, it took 3 tags to kill Lust... Nice work LUST!!!

you're embarrassing yourselves.

Anonyous

EE Patron

Jul 18th 2016, 2:27:06

Did I just get killed by a IMAG, OMA, STONES attacking combo? WEAK WOW WEAK

Elders clean up IMAG and OMA.

myerr21 Game profile

Jul 18th 2016, 2:31:48

I wasnt killed, I survived OMAs weak ass FS on me. Stones CDing our members then gangbanging a clan of 5 people that didnt even know what the hell IRC was a week ago.
Elders

breeze Game profile

Jul 18th 2016, 2:35:51

OMA never hit Lust that I know of.

breeze Game profile

Jul 18th 2016, 2:37:43

Originally posted by myerr21:
I wasnt killed, I survived OMAs weak ass FS on me. Stones CDing our members then gangbanging a clan of 5 people that didnt even know what the hell IRC was a week ago.

Ah I know who you are now. Stones didn't CD you. That was OMA and Imag.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jul 18th 2016, 2:46:34

Originally posted by breeze:

OMA hit some I was watching the news.

Originally posted by Anonyous:

1 imagger jumped in while watching the news, he wasn't even in a warchat room. CP ftw
maybe get better at walling?

breeze Game profile

Jul 18th 2016, 2:59:13

Originally posted by galleri:
Originally posted by breeze:

OMA hit some I was watching the news.

1 imagger jumped in while watching the news, he wasn't even in a warchat room. CP ftw
maybe get better at walling?

oops my bad. But Lust declared on OMA, so its all good

Anonyous

EE Patron

Jul 18th 2016, 3:16:26

HAHA this is funny how so much drama is over LUST LOL. I know you guys are amazing. So amazing I actually want to say thank you. As of today LUST #155 holds the most defending so far this set. THAT IS HOW WONDERFUL IMAG IS.

To galleri its hard to wall with little cash and you are being BR'ed by a clan that can basically break anything you buy up. SOMEHOW though it still took the wonderful TRIO 367 attacks not counting the harmful ops. I'm not upset Galleri, I'm on CLOUD NINE.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jul 18th 2016, 3:26:16

you had like 800m...what did you spend it on? Some blow and prostitutes?

And for the record... I am not in any of the clans warring. I am just enjoying the AT banter. And calling it like I see it.

Anonyous

EE Patron

Jul 18th 2016, 3:31:34

800 MILLION galleri? you must have been looking at an op from last week. Maybe Imag or Stones will send you a copy of the op as of 5 mins before the attacks. Not 100 percent sure but I can promise you I had less than 200 million, maybe 175 Million with a 1.2 million per turn loss of income. Please don't boost the egos of the mighty TRIO attacking force. They are good but NOT good enough to kill someone with over 250 million on hand :p

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jul 18th 2016, 3:33:55

Even if you had 200m...you telling me you still couldn't wall with that much?

P.S. iMag wasn't even involved until the end of the KR. I know.. I am married to that guy

Anonyous

EE Patron

Jul 18th 2016, 3:39:48

less than 200Million. Loosing more than 1 million per turn. O yeah I forgot my turns were limited since I just killed an IMAG country 2 hours prior. that not that much cash when your attackers can just easily send 400K jets. Most I can do is buy 1 Million turrets over time and still have cash to run turns.

Galleri please stop trying to hype up the MIGHTY TRIO ATTACKING FORCE. They are already Fierce enough. So far they already have 1 kill in the last almost 2 hours. all 26 of them they are a force to be reckoned with

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jul 18th 2016, 3:46:03

You had enough turns and cash to wall. You didn't wall. I have walled with less turns and cash and losing more than that in a turn.
I have seen MD, SOF, SOL and and lots other do the same.
Anyhoooo......
Better hype question....
Why you so scared that you tagged up your restart to ELDERS now?

Mortician

Jul 18th 2016, 3:46:48

this is from myerr21

only ops we did were harmless just to be sure your were not going to pull one of elders stunts.
our attacks were not CD"S we hit with jets
THIS IS A CD
Cause Dissensions
By discouraging your target country's military, you can try to make a portion of their troops to flee from their standing army

Anonyous

EE Patron

Jul 18th 2016, 3:50:13

Mortician I don't think he is referring to the Massive attack on #155 since myerr21 is in Elders and you attacked a LUST country with the BR. Just want to make sure we are all on the same page

Soviet Game profile

Jul 18th 2016, 3:50:42

Elder's aren't the smartest of players.
Imaginary Numbers
http://www.letskillstuff.org

Mortician

Jul 18th 2016, 3:53:01

the same page is your people know what they say

Buch Game profile

Jul 18th 2016, 3:55:35

we at elders say what we want because there is no one that can do anything about it. they all try and they all end up dead

breeze Game profile

Jul 18th 2016, 3:58:49

HAHA this is funny how so much drama is over LUST LOL. I know you guys are amazing. So amazing I actually want to say thank you. As of today LUST #155 holds the most defending so far this set. THAT IS HOW WONDERFUL IMAG IS.

To galleri its hard to wall with little cash and you are being BR'ed by a clan that can basically break anything you buy up. SOMEHOW though it still took the wonderful TRIO 367 attacks not counting the harmful ops. I'm not upset Galleri, I'm on CLOUD NINE.

You shouldn't be on cloud nine. I know more than what Im saying. A simple question that I asked got Lust in the hot seat besides the person tagging up to Lust. Which would be #58.

Dissident Game profile

Jul 18th 2016, 4:13:48

this is the thing... most of LUST are NEW players. some of them have been coming to our chats to learn stuff about war and the game. In fact, they don't really know each other that well (if at all in some cases). What's that called again? Spam tag... right.

so maybe you shouldnt go too hard on them for being happy about even a moderate amount of stonewalling... Just a thought.

Just be happy that there are new players who actually want to learn the game... and fkn leave it at that.

If you got a problem with LUST this set, feel free to take it up with Elders.

Dissident Game profile

Jul 18th 2016, 4:16:16

as for stones... it's disappointing that you want to beat up on a small and clear spam tag. You should be poo pooing imag for that kind of move.

yall are embarrassing yourselves.

Link Game profile

Jul 18th 2016, 4:27:33

Always fun. Come at us bros
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

AzNiZe Game profile

Jul 18th 2016, 4:27:35

LUST are brand new players. Hell, they didn't even know what DR is. How do you expect to them to wall? :P Props to them for showing up for chat though.

I'm not in elders this set, what do I know :P

Shweezy Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 18th 2016, 5:44:49

Just shut up and die you dirty MD lover.
Catch me on ir c

drkprinc Game profile

Jul 18th 2016, 8:04:02

sticks and stones may break your bones but imag will never hurt you.
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

Link Game profile

Jul 18th 2016, 22:08:51

LOL
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

mrcuban Game profile

Jul 20th 2016, 5:56:12

All LUST are new players? LOL speak for yourself. One of our players was running a t30 commie with almost 30k acres early in the set. I was running a top farmer, in full stocking mode.

I didn't show up in chats earlier as I was ready to throw out this game. We had no issues with ifluffs, and were betting peacefully by ourselves. We generally are left alone, and when hit we retalled hard and were left alone.

I was genuinely shocked by imags decision to blindside us. They would have known we were in full stocking mode... I just didn't give enough and thought fluff this game. I got over that and we put in a good effort considering.

Marshal Game profile

Jul 20th 2016, 13:42:13

that's what imag does, it reads on their manual.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Buch Game profile

Jul 20th 2016, 19:15:30

imags manual only reads. join imag you're guaranteed to die. thats all that happens to them every set

Ruthie

Jul 20th 2016, 21:28:02

Originally posted by drkprinc:
sticks and stones may break your bones but imag will never hurt you.

omg lol
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

Soviet Game profile

Jul 21st 2016, 0:54:54

Originally posted by Buch:
imags manual only reads. join imag you're guaranteed to die. thats all that happens to them every set

So you can understand why we aren't at all upset by you nor Elders. Took you long enough.
Imaginary Numbers

Hordo Game profile

Jul 21st 2016, 1:19:38

lust you disgust me

Dissident Game profile

Jul 21st 2016, 6:51:26

Originally posted by mrcuban:
All LUST are new players? LOL speak for yourself. One of our players was running a t30 commie with almost 30k acres early in the set. I was running a top farmer, in full stocking mode.

I didn't show up in chats earlier as I was ready to throw out this game. We had no issues with ifluffs, and were betting peacefully by ourselves. We generally are left alone, and when hit we retalled hard and were left alone.

I was genuinely shocked by imags decision to blindside us. They would have known we were in full stocking mode... I just didn't give enough and thought fluff this game. I got over that and we put in a good effort considering.

and then you gave our warchat key in #earthempires...

thanks for that

drkprinc Game profile

Jul 21st 2016, 9:59:14

yeah you guys changed it too quick too I was trying to join :(
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

Kat Game profile

Jul 21st 2016, 15:01:00

It was like Christmas morning when we saw imag FS you guys for the crap you've been pulling cause that's a hell of a lot of ABs, missiles, etc in your news BEFORE the FS for your so-called "peaceful netting" claim. I feel bad for the maybe one or two innocent members of LUST, but YOU, mrcuban, are not one of them.

Its your FIRST set here. Chill the fluff out.

mrcuban Game profile

Jul 22nd 2016, 1:05:29

Kat, whatever crack your smoking you clearly need to start sharing it around as its gotten to your reality! 1 LUST member retal'd some fluffheads who had been grabbing all set and jumping retals. That kind of play is the cancer in this game, and if you encourage it than you are no better than those who are hellbent on driving this game into a switch off.

How about the 5 or 6 real players left in NA should go back to worrying about a suicider, than protecting your own. lols. sad.

Auk Game profile

Jul 22nd 2016, 4:02:00

Kat, whatever crack your smoking you clearly need to start sharing it around as its gotten to your reality! 1 LUST member retal'd some fluffheads who had been grabbing all set and jumping retals. That kind of play is the cancer in this game, and if you encourage it than you are no better than those who are hellbent on driving this game into a switch off.

How about the 5 or 6 real players left in NA should go back to worrying about a suicider, than protecting your own. lols. sad.

The actions you've performed escalates the problem. Have you tried speaking to your clan leader, and ALSO waiting and following their response? Retaliation guidelines exists for reasons exactly like this.

What you apparently want is a short-term gain. Clan leaders are good at backing their clan members, only if you follow their instructions. The result of doing that is intended for long-term gain. That is the difference between your approach, and the leaders of the clan's approach. Short term gain may seem nice at first, the problem with your approach is that short-term gain can easily be negated with retal-on-retal and easily escalate into a war.

Foreign affair minister's job is to keep relationship between you(and clan members) and anyone else good. Increasing your chances to appear in top 10.

I advise to not shoot first. Talk first and resolve the problem as peacefully as possible.

I mean, c'mon, Mr Cuban. I am talking about you ruining the ability of a fellow-clan mate from being able to perform a decent retaliation WITHOUT escalating the problem. Interfering when it was not even your country being hit. Such approach you have here is not very team-work oriented (which is also the point of clanning in general.)

Edited By: Auk on Jul 22nd 2016, 4:12:10
Yay, new signature:
https://i.ibb.co/...s-a-paradigm-black-bg.png
Discord: HappyTheExceed
Paradigm's Secretary of State/HFA

Soviet Game profile

Jul 22nd 2016, 6:49:10

LUST has leaders?? I've read so many times they are all new players who have never known about IRC before we hit them??

Will the leader of Lust please stand up, please stand up.

Also in the same vein, if Lust is all new players with no leadership structure, who does pacts for them? Who signed the so called "FDP" with Elders prior to the war? Or did such a thing only come into being after iMag hit them. So opportunistic. I read something in another thread where elders claimed they had a fdp and someone spoke up and asked about the "recent pact" with them.
Imaginary Numbers