Verified:

farmer Game profile

Jul 14th 2016, 22:57:25

mrford Game profile

Jul 15th 2016, 0:05:19

Up to 73 now.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Heston Game profile

Jul 15th 2016, 0:09:52

BAN TRUCKS AND BAN LARGE CROUDS!
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

Rouger

EE Patron

Jul 15th 2016, 0:39:15

Those attackers MAKE ME SICK!!! I'm disgusted

En4cer Game profile

Jul 15th 2016, 1:53:53

This world is fluffed up.... I for one am more than happy to arm myself for future conflict. I refuse to be a lamb for the slaughter or to stand idly by if something happens in my direct vicinity.

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 15th 2016, 2:46:50

OMGZORZ We need more gun control to stop the terror attacks.

I'm sure Obama will be chiming in shortly about the "workplace" violence in France, those pesky truck drivers who lose their minds and attack without backing from Islam.
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 15th 2016, 2:47:14

Oh, and the death toll is up to 80 now.

Heston Game profile

Jul 15th 2016, 3:21:09

Death toll will climb. France and eu seem resolutely firm on absorbing as much self inflicted damage as possible without flinching. My solidarity or compassion for the french is beginning fade.

Heston Game profile

Jul 15th 2016, 3:52:12

The islamist was firing weapons into the croud while driving over folks. He also has a bunch of grenades. If gun confiscation means access to unregulated full auto fluff and explosives, i could sign on for that.

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 15th 2016, 13:02:31

You cannot purchase full auto weapons here in the US right now Heston, only semi-auto weapons, Supposedly you can't purchase ANY weapons in France, and yet here he has them.

We don't need more gun laws, or control, we need thug control, Muzzrat control, douchebag control.

What we need to do is actually solve the problem by the most efficient and efficacious way.

KILL the DOUCHEBAGS, THUGS and MUZZRATS. If you kill them first, they cease to be a problem and that solution ALWAYS works.

Marshal Game profile

Jul 15th 2016, 13:16:07

Originally posted by Cerberus:
You cannot purchase full auto weapons here in the US right now Heston, only semi-auto weapons.

orly?

legally anyways.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

mrford Game profile

Jul 15th 2016, 15:03:23

You cannot purchase full auto weapons here in the US right now Heston, only semi-auto weapons, Supposedly you can't purchase ANY weapons in France, and yet here he has them.

Weird. My friend purchased a fully auto MP5 yesterday. I applied for my FFL and "class 3" a month ago. They are insanely expensive, and you need to jump through more hoops than Mario, but it can be done.

Sounds like you don't know what you are talking about huh?

Not to mention, the dirka dirkas WANT us to invade and start killing more muslims. They want to bring about a holy war that leads to the apocalypse. Have you done any studying other than deciding to kill muslims? I mean, we have been killing some of them for 15 years. They havn't gone away yet have they?

Some more of that ignorance you throw around so much. Entertaining and depressing because I know you can legally vote.

Edited By: mrford on Jul 15th 2016, 15:08:31
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Heston Game profile

Jul 15th 2016, 16:31:33

We don't need more gun laws, or control, we need thug control, Muzzrat control, douchebag control.

What we need to do is actually solve the problem by the most efficient and efficacious way.

KILL the DOUCHEBAGS, THUGS and MUZZRATS. If you kill them first, they cease to be a problem and that solution ALWAYS works.

It was a joke my brother. I own weapons with tax stamps. Its fun. Esp in California.

Heston Game profile

Jul 15th 2016, 16:48:36

Mohamed Lahouaiej Bouhlel. Tunisian muslim garbage. On to the next state sponsored attack.

ebert00 Game profile

Jul 15th 2016, 18:41:11

If every person in the crowd had a gun, many lives would have been saved as the driver would have been dead quickly.

Marshal Game profile

Jul 15th 2016, 19:14:18

Originally posted by ebert00:
If every person in the crowd had a gun, many lives would have been saved as the driver would have been dead quickly.

yea just like during that march where those cops got killed.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 15th 2016, 21:53:25

Hey, Ford, now you've really got me worried. You are one person who should NOT have a weapon because you're such a flaming asshole as the primary reason.

I'll not even mention the number two reason.

Heston Game profile

Jul 15th 2016, 22:05:38

Hey, Ford, now you've really got me worried. You are one person who should NOT have a weapon because you're such a flaming asshole as the primary reason.

I'll not even mention the number two reason.

Now its confirmed that you are intimidated and scared of mrford. Will wait for number two reason.

mrford Game profile

Jul 15th 2016, 23:33:39

I have over a dozen firearms flufftard. The majority of which are recreational. Get over it. Oddly enough, i havnt shot anyone. Weird huh?

I would rather someone like me be armed than a conspiracy theory nut job like yourself. Isn't psychiatric disability a red flag? Your flag is red as fluff.

Edited By: mrford on Jul 16th 2016, 4:03:15
Swagger of a Chupacabra

myerr21 Game profile

Jul 16th 2016, 21:17:06

everyone talking about how they should ban trucks and making jokes off of this fluff is a punk ass and should be burned alive.

Edited By: Primeval on Jul 18th 2016, 23:36:14. Reason: Edited for overly offensive content
Elders

gains [23:16:55] * Myerr!*@* added to ignore list

cloud-superfly: CP is ok

myerr21 Game profile

Jul 16th 2016, 21:17:30

what clan is heston in?
Elders

myerr21 Game profile

Jul 16th 2016, 21:20:23

seriously heston, youre a piece of fluff and make me cringe.
Elders

Heston Game profile

Jul 16th 2016, 22:53:48

Originally posted by myerr21:
seriously heston, youre a piece of fluff and make me cringe.

Lol.
U mad?
what clan is heston in?

The go fluff yourself alliance.
everyone talking about how they should ban trucks and making jokes off of this fluff is a punk ass and should be burned alive.

Empty sissy lala pacifist yoni breathing hatred. Paint yourself french and bend over cupcake.

Edited By: Primeval on Jul 18th 2016, 23:38:09

mrford Game profile

Jul 16th 2016, 23:41:04

I like how he said fluff while preaching compassion. Classic!
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Heston Game profile

Jul 17th 2016, 0:29:01

He wssnt preaching. He was making a vague statement in hopes others would come and suck his fluff on the subject. Like he was kicking off a crusade.

ddd Game profile

Jul 17th 2016, 2:31:57

SCREW OBAMA his plan is always been to do this, and use it as a jumping board to declaring martial law so he can become our king forever

diplomacy ya right

Heston Game profile

Jul 17th 2016, 2:46:50

Come again?

Desperado Game profile

Jul 21st 2016, 11:47:49

Originally posted by ddd:
SCREW OBAMA his plan is always been to do this, and use it as a jumping board to declaring martial law so he can become our king forever

diplomacy ya right

Because an attack in a foreign country has always been grounds for martial law in the us...

Go drink some more, idiot

Originally posted by Primeval:
pants antler