Verified:

breeze Game profile

Jul 7th 2016, 0:05:12

Yes we have declared on LUST.

mrcuban Game profile

Jul 7th 2016, 0:41:09

Nice one, You blindside a small tag netting in peace in stocking mode. woot woot!

Shweezy Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 7th 2016, 0:42:41

Kick ass Imag!
Catch me on ir c

m4z Game profile

Jul 7th 2016, 0:52:10

Boo

Over The Hill Game profile

Jul 7th 2016, 1:00:47

Originally posted by mrcuban:
Nice one, You blindside a small tag netting in peace in stocking mode. woot woot!

did you expect something else from a spam tag full of morons?

albob Game profile

Jul 7th 2016, 1:50:54

I get that this is a war game. But with so few members, why not give someone a heads up? We hadn't grabbed one tag if not a retal. You spy'd and knew we were in full stocking mode. And knew we had run turns cashing... I don't get why you would do this with so few members left?

This is my last set in this game, and I guarantee I won't be back. WD imag.

--

AL

" You can never have too much cheese... unless your... "

AMAYZN Game profile

Jul 7th 2016, 2:11:28

Originally posted by albob:
I get that this is a war game. But with so few members, why not give someone a heads up? We hadn't grabbed one tag if not a retal. You spy'd and knew we were in full stocking mode. And knew we had run turns cashing... I don't get why you would do this with so few members left?

This is my last set in this game, and I guarantee I won't be back. WD imag.

http://www.earthgraphs.com/...ygraph=alive&tab=news

Thank #58

Anonyous

EE Patron

Jul 7th 2016, 2:18:10

Imag it would have been 5 VS 5. Here is a suggestion next time. Tell us you are looking for a fight this is the date for the FS. We could have a a prearranged fight instead of sneak attack. Weak IMAG VERY WEAK.

Truckanuck Game profile

Jul 7th 2016, 2:20:56

So you're holding the entire tag responsible for the acts someone made a week prior before even being tagged? Seems a bit of stretch, maybe warrant killing the involved country rather than going and killing their largest country.

I don't know much about FA matters in alliance but seems a little silly.
"Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience."

AMAYZN Game profile

Jul 7th 2016, 2:25:45

Why launch missile attacks as untag and tagup minutes afterwards into Lust and expect everything to be fine n dandy? Lust took responsibility for his actions. Anyone else jumps in and they are Weak-a-Leaks!

Forgotten

Jul 7th 2016, 2:48:10

if iMag wants to do something about it, kill the offending country.

hurting the other 4? that's just bullying people out of the game!

~LaF's Retired Janitor~

breeze Game profile

Jul 7th 2016, 3:04:07

hahaha maybe just maybe Lust should have contacted a FA in IMag when they accepted an untagged after his missile attacks. No attempt were made. That put you on the radar. Plus since this is a war game when in the hell is a war game based on a prearranged war?

albob Game profile

Jul 7th 2016, 3:49:00

#58 hit you with ONE successful CM after you 2 x PS grabbed him (within 24hrs) and he couldn't retal you back. LUST did reach out to your member you stupid fools, via ingame message to the offending country #63 to clear the air. Let's not forget that 7DAYS have passed and you did nothing....

We had many discussions with #58 before allowing him into the tag, and he played within our rules since tagging.

It was a DOG act Ifluff. I had never bought into the BS this server talks about re imag, but now i know...

--

AL

" You can never have too much cheese... unless your... "

Soviet Game profile

Jul 7th 2016, 4:27:27

Originally posted by albob:

It was a DOG act Ifluff. I had never bought into the BS this server talks about re imag, but now i know...

People have been saying that for the past 14 years.
Imaginary Numbers
http://www.letskillstuff.org

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jul 7th 2016, 4:29:32

Hey look, a great thread finally!
Who is Amazyn btw?

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Soviet Game profile

Jul 7th 2016, 4:30:29

And quit crying about it. You guys act like this whole "warring" aspect of the game hasn't been so watered down for you netting types that it's not really all that bad to restart.

Back in my day when you died you restarted with 100 acres, $25k cash and 1k food. Oh and a great need to quench your thirst for vengeance!
Imaginary Numbers

Shweezy Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 7th 2016, 4:42:08

Shut up already Soviet
Catch me on ir c

Anonyous

EE Patron

Jul 7th 2016, 4:51:52

I just joined Lust this set but I can honestly say YESSSS. So exciting and I thank IMAG not just for this set but for upcoming sets. What IMAG does not realize is I can now come after you next set and the set after and the set after. Best part is (wait for it) I will not feel bad about it!!

Don't get me wrong I will probably not be able to kill 5 -6 members next set, HOWEVER I will be able to simply run a high SPAL and diffuse all your missiles week after week, with restart after restart. Every once in a while throw a few AB's in there. I will not be going to KILL your countries however I will be going to just make it near impossible for a 5-6 member clan to FS anybody else :p Imag relies on a large missile production for only being 5-6 members and that will be going away starting next set. HAHAHAHA

I honestly I am HAPPY I happened to join LUST 1 day ago because now you gave me MONTHS and SETS of happiness. I think we will both get what we want. You get to kill things over and over (ME) and I get to suicide and diffuse missiles.

Anonyous

Edited By: Anonyous on Jul 7th 2016, 5:05:43
See Original Post

Anonyous

EE Patron

Jul 7th 2016, 5:03:18

Also for anybody in LUST don't "quit the game" help me next set and the set after and so on. Lets ride in the land of untagged. Lets make it happen guys/gals

I also will not be saying this often but I agree with SOVIET. It is the one aspect that allows you to restart and you do not start from 0. It is also a War game and this stuff happens. However that does not eliminate the fact IMAG will feel the hurt for a good year or so.

Edited By: Anonyous on Jul 7th 2016, 5:10:36
See Original Post

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jul 7th 2016, 7:31:03

Originally posted by Anonyous:
Also for anybody in LUST don't "quit the game" help me next set and the set after and so on. Lets ride in the land of untagged. Lets make it happen guys/gals

I also will not be saying this often but I agree with SOVIET. It is the one aspect that allows you to restart and you do not start from 0. It is also a War game and this stuff happens. However that does not eliminate the fact IMAG will feel the hurt for a good year or so.

I am not in iMag, but I don't think you understand iMag.....they love a good fight and they love wars. So you aren't actually threatening anyone.

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

slip Game profile

Jul 7th 2016, 8:24:59

just regroup and war them next round. the pinoys did that and smashed them.

iTarl Game profile

Jul 7th 2016, 11:27:23

i

Soviet Game profile

Jul 7th 2016, 16:23:57

Originally posted by Anonyous:
I just joined Lust this set but I can honestly say YESSSS. So exciting and I thank IMAG not just for this set but for upcoming sets. What IMAG does not realize is I can now come after you next set and the set after and the set after. Best part is (wait for it) I will not feel bad about it!!

Don't get me wrong I will probably not be able to kill 5 -6 members next set, HOWEVER I will be able to simply run a high SPAL and diffuse all your missiles week after week, with restart after restart. Every once in a while throw a few AB's in there. I will not be going to KILL your countries however I will be going to just make it near impossible for a 5-6 member clan to FS anybody else :p Imag relies on a large missile production for only being 5-6 members and that will be going away starting next set. HAHAHAHA

I honestly I am HAPPY I happened to join LUST 1 day ago because now you gave me MONTHS and SETS of happiness. I think we will both get what we want. You get to kill things over and over (ME) and I get to suicide and diffuse missiles.

Anonyous

You see iMag is all about bringing the people in the community together for one common goal!

Mission Accomplished guys. Good Work!
Imaginary Numbers

Kat Game profile

Jul 7th 2016, 17:28:49

I mean... There's a reason we do things like make pacts and have FAs... Its so we don't get FSed and so there are policies for hits between clans.

LUST didn't pact Imag.. IMO that makes them fair game whether they hit Imag first or not.

iScode Game profile

Jul 7th 2016, 19:53:16

Bonus!
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Devo Game profile

Jul 7th 2016, 20:13:45

So was 449 an untagged LUST suicider, land farm, or just a generous friend.

Also sup iMag. Scodie-poo I haven't seen you in years =)

Soviet Game profile

Jul 7th 2016, 20:24:54

Originally posted by Devo:
So was 449 an untagged LUST suicider, land farm, or just a generous friend.

Probably #305's restart
Originally posted by Devo:
Also sup iMag. Scodie-poo I haven't seen you in years =)

Don't waste your time with Chode. He's a steaming pile of douche nozzles these days.
Imaginary Numbers

Kingme Game profile

Jul 7th 2016, 21:56:42

Since when is this a, "war game"?

You can't even make the stupid argument, "... but there's a tank on the main screen" anymore.
This game is not and has never been just a war game. The only ranking system in the game is based on NW. War does not help your NW.

Can you war in this game? Yes. But that doesn't mean it's a "war game".

Shweezy Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 7th 2016, 22:21:49

If you kill everyone else.. Wouldn't then your clan be first?
Catch me on ir c

Kat Game profile

Jul 7th 2016, 22:34:55

Also... your networth is gained from military units.

But ha! I completely forgot there used to be tank on the main screen!
+1 Kingme

Soviet Game profile

Jul 7th 2016, 23:24:25

Originally posted by Kingme:

You can't even make the stupid argument, "... but there's a tank on the main screen" anymore.
This game is not and has never been just a war game. The only ranking system in the game is based on NW. War does not help your NW.

I don't think Mehul ever intended for this game to be peaceful at all. I mean if he did, all of these 'improvements' QZ and Co have made to coddle the 'netting' types would have been done a long ass time ago.

I mean whats the point of having Chemical missiles if the point is to not use them? By default every country a chance to make them, therefore every country is a nuclear armed nation. There goes your peaceful existence.

FIRE ZE MISSILES!!!
Imaginary Numbers

Devo Game profile

Jul 8th 2016, 22:50:49

Sup Soviet! Long time no see. Enjoy your fireworks show!

DStone Rocks Game profile

Jul 9th 2016, 1:49:37

Originally posted by Soviet:

I don't think Mehul ever intended for this game to be peaceful at all. I mean if he did, all of these 'improvements' QZ and Co have made to coddle the 'netting' types would have been done a long ass time ago.

I mean whats the point of having Chemical missiles if the point is to not use them? By default every country a chance to make them, therefore every country is a nuclear armed nation. There goes your peaceful existence.

FIRE ZE MISSILES!!!

Those changes were to coddle the netters? Or the people that try to compete with the netters?

The restart changes def aren't for netters, they are for war tags

Most of the other changes made seem to nerf netters more than help them, at least the recent ones.

But I suppose if I remember correctly that ghost acres weren't even a thing back in the day.

Meh I retract my argument

Now give me my 4 bonus points u ho

Kingme Game profile

Jul 9th 2016, 2:04:17

FIRE ZE MISSILES!!!

With that logic... why did he make NW then? :P

Soviet Game profile

Jul 9th 2016, 2:16:52

Originally posted by DStone Rocks:

FIRE ZE MISSILES!!!

Those changes were to coddle the netters? Or the people that try to compete with the netters?

The restart changes def aren't for netters, they are for war tags

Most of the other changes made seem to nerf netters more than help them, at least the recent ones.

But I suppose if I remember correctly that ghost acres weren't even a thing back in the day.

Meh I retract my argument

Now give me my 4 bonus points u ho

Ghost Acres
AI Bots
Oil Destock for PM units

Haven't you noticed that the "Networth record" keeps getting broken set after set, and not even in incremental improvements. We're talking smashing it by leaps and bounds here. It's one big pissing match who can top who for Networth because that's all they care about and above all else care to play.

As far as the restart changes.. You have a gigantic country with lots of NW (ie cash/military/land) "netter" type. Netter type gets killed and now he has a smaller but still capable country to retaliate within short order (ie cut the turns in protection).

Killed a 18.8m NW country in the FS. His restart is 4.9m NW (hasn't come oop). You do the math.

FIRE ZE MISSILES!!!

With that logic... why did he make NW then? :P

Because tanks.
Imaginary Numbers

enshula Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 9th 2016, 2:56:32

ghost acres were in the game, maybe not right from the start but definitely for ages

do you remember just before the ai bots came in when the efficient netting strat was war, because there was about 10 untagged countries in 20+ dr a day

Soviet Game profile

Jul 9th 2016, 3:53:53

Originally posted by enshula:
ghost acres were in the game, maybe not right from the start but definitely for ages

do you remember just before the ai bots came in when the efficient netting strat was war, because there was about 10 untagged countries in 20+ dr a day

To be fair I do not remember "right before the ai bots" because well, this game is pathetic. It's not that fun anymore. Doesn't surprise me that "there was about 10 untagged countries in 20+ dr a day" because why would a person play a game to be your landfarm? What sense is that?

Farming people drove the new people away who didn't want to take the time to check out your cool clan site home pages. It's been this way since Mehul ran it. Only advantage we had back in 2000 was no Facebook or other cool game ideas. It was the first of it's kind until more were made just like it, and then improved upon. Now the server is literally 100 people fluffing about the same game flaws to one another without changing anything.
Imaginary Numbers

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jul 9th 2016, 4:11:29

Originally posted by enshula:

Enshula: My husband, Soviet..... Cannot even remember what I told him yesterday.......

IgnitionCWG Game profile

Jul 9th 2016, 4:22:39

*splat* (bonus pie)
*Splat*

Anonyous

EE Patron

Jul 9th 2016, 20:48:12

I'm sure you know I'm #155 We are going to be having fun for many sets to come BRING IT ON SUCKAS. Scary thing is you were stored with turns what is going to happen in future sets when I attack first when you are not stored? Bringing FUN BACK TO THE GAME BABY

I will have to say this MAYBE you were not expecting the CS from LUST with 2 nations actually attacking LOL but 2 kills so far going into 3 days? I don't even know if the other alliance members know we are at WAR HAHA zero attacks from the other 3 countries and the one who did restart has been in vacation mode for 1 day. What going on IMAG (you are better than this right?)

Edited By: Anonyous on Jul 9th 2016, 21:32:12
See Original Post

Anonyous

EE Patron

Jul 9th 2016, 20:57:56

I'm sorry for all the AB's and CD's but with 2 players from lust attacking (only ways of communication is through ingame messaging) it is near impossible to kill a county. It is the only way for me and #58 to attack

Edited By: Anonyous on Jul 9th 2016, 21:33:12
See Original Post

Soviet Game profile

Jul 9th 2016, 21:32:50

I like you. Send in an application to http://www.letskillstuff.org and maybe we can work something out.
Imaginary Numbers

Anonyous

EE Patron

Jul 9th 2016, 21:35:27

Thanks Soviet I will think about it but I really am looking forward to the upcoming sets :-)

Also my wife just brought it to my attention. DUDE LOVE is not I LOVE DUDES. For those who know it comes from Mankind, Cactus Jack, Or Mick Folly also know as Mrs Folly's Baby Boy

Edited By: Anonyous on Jul 9th 2016, 21:39:43
See Original Post

Shweezy Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 10th 2016, 1:56:54

Mr. Sock-o
Catch me on ir c

Hawkster Game profile

Jul 11th 2016, 5:18:52

This thread is just too funny lol. Go Imag, bogus post for the week.

Hello Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 11th 2016, 10:47:42

The Rock and Sock Connection!

Are they at a CF? If not This is a pretty sh*tty war performance of both sides. Lust we all knew this was going to happen. Imag what the hell are you guys doing? It probably would save you face to CF than have a WAR performance like this that you originally saved for and already FS on.

Are you stocking turns again? You need two FS's on Lust? Jesus You might as well ask them for a CF. I can't watch anymore this is the fifth day correct? IMAG you have 2 kills? Am I missing something?

Edited By: Hello on Jul 11th 2016, 10:58:21
See Original Post

enshula Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 11th 2016, 12:03:36

if your warring with a tiny number of participants stocking turns for a while sounds like a good idea

youd probably want 4 people with max turns that only gets you 205 hits

40 extra if you hit to min readiness

Hello Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 11th 2016, 12:18:35

Enshula that is a good and interesting point that I did not think of.

IgnitionCWG Game profile

Jul 11th 2016, 15:43:03

Posting this here so i can be lazy and come click links

http://www.earthgraphs.com/...b=LUST&warreport=Show

*bonus*
*Splat*

Buch Game profile

Jul 11th 2016, 17:02:44

Anonyous I can fa you if you need cash and stuff 2 countries can easily come back and kill imag :)