Verified:

macdaddy Game profile

Jun 22nd 2016, 23:43:10

So... my clan mate is a great guy. He is new to FFA and he is actually pretty good. I feel bad for the trouble I got him in and would like someone to take him in. He is a loyal clan member and he wants to stick it out with me but i cant guarantee his security like a lot of the other clans can..... Would someone please help him out. He seemed to look up to Ipardess. If everyone is ok and if Ipardess is cool with it, can you help him out?. He follows directions very well and im sure someone with more experience can do great things with him. I have done enough damage to him and admittedly feel a bit guilty.

Edited By: macdaddy on Jun 22nd 2016, 23:51:13

jjterrico Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 22nd 2016, 23:57:05

Lmao I smell something kinda similar to bullfluff...attempt at a spy??? Lol

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jun 22nd 2016, 23:59:49

More like his other account
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

macdaddy Game profile

Jun 23rd 2016, 0:01:49

no and no. I encourage you to check it out. He lives nowhere near me, I can assure you that. Just a nice guy in which I screwed over big time. I don't want to ruin his experience especially when he is a new player

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Jun 23rd 2016, 0:05:24

Unfortunately I doubt anyone will take your word about him
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

macdaddy Game profile

Jun 23rd 2016, 0:06:54

well you're a moderator. check him out. I am telling you the absolute truth.. He never really wanted war but I got him killed. And the thing that gets me most, is that he is so loyal., Most people would have ran for the hills like SC and Ipardess did. But he is right with me till the end. That is a good troop and a good person any clan would want on their side.

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Jun 23rd 2016, 0:08:54

I can't check ffa
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Heston Game profile

Jun 23rd 2016, 0:29:59

So in another six hours we can expect a clean slate from you?
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

Heston Game profile

Jun 23rd 2016, 0:31:25

Let the noob ask for itself. Let the noob find ots own help.

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Jun 23rd 2016, 0:36:11

I really hope deano finds himself in a physician's office before he ends up on the news.

Not a Doctor

Jun 23rd 2016, 1:02:10

Deano, the responsible thing to do would have been staying in Syko's tag and not acting like a child in the first place.

Heston Game profile

Jun 23rd 2016, 1:13:49

Keep in mind he is Not a Doctor. All the retrospective fluff must be confusing the poor feller.

slip Game profile

Jun 23rd 2016, 1:15:20

assuming his forum persona isn't some made up farce by an old player having fun, i doubt he could manage another personality/proxy/rainbow building.

Heston Game profile

Jun 23rd 2016, 1:23:51

He is quite the attention whore as his bullfluff takes up the first page of threads.
Its scode....

Desperado Game profile

Jun 23rd 2016, 2:02:50

Even iscode wasn't this bad

Originally posted by Primeval:
pants antler

mrford Game profile

Jun 23rd 2016, 3:06:43

I wish I wasn't too lazy to look a few months back and quote the post I made when you left my tag. In it I said you were an idiot nub and we're going to get other nubs killed for no reason. And that is bad for the game.

Called it.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Raging Budda Game profile

Jun 23rd 2016, 5:51:10

Macdaddy isn't purpled again yet?
Your base is mine!

Heston Game profile

Jun 23rd 2016, 7:05:27

He is bound to log in from england or where ever aphro is now days. 😅

lpardess Game profile

Jun 23rd 2016, 7:53:06

I wont accept him..
And i now understand why imp kept killing me last set
I suspect that he is another account of you...
If he is not you he should write here and open a solo tag that will die until ppl we believe him.
I died alot trying to make ppl believe that i wasnt another of your accounts. I will surely wont take a risk and add him.

Espcialy when i warned him and the messege got directly to you and his answer were the same long speeches you do ehich no one understands

Edited By: Stryke on Jun 23rd 2016, 15:36:35

macdaddy Game profile

Jun 23rd 2016, 11:35:39

Ipardess. You should know more than anyone in terms of what happens whine you make more than one account. They delete both of them. Do you honestly think I would link them both up on one clan and advertise to everyone about it. You are starting to annoy me. Don't ever try to persuade my clan mates from leaving me or your netting days are over you snake in the grass.

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Jun 23rd 2016, 11:39:45

Mac stop making threats you cant even back up
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Bsnake Game profile

Jun 23rd 2016, 11:41:17

Originally posted by Warster:
Mac stop making threats you cant even back up

he can't help it, he is out of meds and his welfare check is a week away
<bsnake> 68,270,386 turrets whats that in NW??
<Crippler> 115m NW
<Bsnake> 38 mill NW nub... thanks for your netting advice.. Stick to killing nub

macdaddy Game profile

Jun 23rd 2016, 11:44:45

Besnake. I come from a very wealthy family and technically I don't have to work but I do anyways. it's just because you don't understand genius ok . So don't make me slap you around..

Edited By: macdaddy on Jun 23rd 2016, 11:49:52

lpardess Game profile

Jun 23rd 2016, 11:50:07

deano, everything you touch becomes fluff. because of your behavior. me and alot of ppl here try to explain you that.
i dont hate you like some here do. i feel sry for you. you think ppl here are killing you because you are better or because they are bullies but its not true. imp, not a doctor and probobly cc wanted to kill you because of previous sets actions. now after you set you are only netting you somehow managed to turn on your previous clan against you(after you said they will die for you). you managed to make a war with TMN because you farmed her for no reason.

you need to learn how to behave. you think that an high rank country in ffa is strength? its nothing.
but still you act as a bully and kill countries and than ask for cease fire and again say you will kill everyone.

i didnt fight you because you never attacked me. but i will always warn ppl and especially new players to stay away from you until you will learn to behave here. and i dont affraid of your threats becouse i enjoy the game itself and less the rank. so you can try and kill me and i will rebuild my country and still enjoy, but this is your amazing way to make enemies.

here is my suggetion for you. this set is over for you. come back next set and dont try to add any player to you, dont attack any one beside bots but i mean any one and dont post or pm other players. maybe that is they way ppl will forgive you. every time you talk to someone here you make him your enemy.

Bsnake Game profile

Jun 23rd 2016, 11:50:15

i come from no family and made my own way in the world... my last 2 IQ tests were 167 & 147

i hold 2 black belts in Judo and Tae kwon do and 4 years of Muai tai... i doubt your chance of slapping me around...

and having spied your countries, you have no chance of beating me at this game and im lazy and loosing turns hand over fist...yet still would of beaten you like a red headed step child.

run along muppet
<Crippler> 115m NW
<Bsnake> 38 mill NW nub... thanks for your netting advice.. Stick to killing nub

Scott Game profile

Jun 23rd 2016, 12:38:17

Originally posted by macdaddy:
Besnake. I come from a very wealthy family and technically I don't have to work but I do anyways. it's just because you don't understand genius ok . So don't make me slap you around..

BSnake, do you know who his father is?

Haha

Bsnake Game profile

Jun 23rd 2016, 12:50:28

lol well played sir ;)
<Crippler> 115m NW

mrford Game profile

Jun 23rd 2016, 13:14:02

Deano is full of fluff. He claims to be an engineer at a nuke plant in Canada that is shutting down this year lol. Probably where his parents worked if anything.

If that retard is an engineer then I am a rocket scientist.

Probably a sanitation engineer.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Bsnake Game profile

Jun 23rd 2016, 13:22:45

lol fordy
<Crippler> 115m NW

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Jun 23rd 2016, 13:25:41

Originally posted by lpardess:
I wont accept him..
If he is not you he should write here and open a solo tag that will die until ppl we believe him.
I died alot trying to make ppl believe that i wasnt another of your acfluff. I will surely wont take a risk and add him.

Espcialy when i warned him and the messege got directly to you and his answer were the same long speeches you do ehich no one understands

lpardess: I personally apologize for the actions that were taken against you last round. Clearly we were mistaken, but I am glad that you understand the decision we had to make after we weighed the situation and risks involved. Good luck to you going forward.

Edited By: Primeval on Jun 23rd 2016, 13:49:41

Bsnake Game profile

Jun 23rd 2016, 13:37:10

Respect...nice prim...
<Crippler> 115m NW

Donny Game profile

Jun 23rd 2016, 14:23:59

I really hope deano finds himself in a physician's office before he ends up on the news.

literally LOL'd
ICQ-105967052

Dear Asians who say they're not ninjas just because they're Asian,
That's exactly what a ninja would say.

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 23rd 2016, 16:22:51

Originally posted by Bsnake:
i come from no family and made my own way in the world... my last 2 IQ tests were 167 & 147

i hold 2 black belts in Judo and Tae kwon do and 4 years of Muai tai... i doubt your chance of slapping me around...

and having spied your countries, you have no chance of beating me at this game and im lazy and loosing turns hand over fist...yet still would of beaten you like a red headed step child.

run along muppet

My IQ used to be 167 too. But then the 70s happened. I'm pretty sure we can divide that by half now

macdaddy Game profile

Jun 23rd 2016, 20:18:35

AECL is not shutting down Ford. Medical isotope production is performing cut backs but we are expanding in other areas. My job is secured for life.

And I'm not full of fluff. My great grandparents were French farmers and fur traders. They had over 10 000 acres of farmland and had a thriving fur trading business. They sold most of the land in the 70s and made a mint. Old money.

Edited By: macdaddy on Jun 23rd 2016, 20:23:24

mrford Game profile

Jun 23rd 2016, 20:24:51

The reactor you said you work at is closing in 2018. Period. Stop being so full of fluff. google exists.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

slip Game profile

Jun 23rd 2016, 20:32:06

And I'm not full of fluff. My great grandparents were French farmers and fur traders. They had over 10 000 acres of farmland and had a thriving fur trading business. They sold most of the land in the 70s and made a mint. Old money.

That's not old money. You can't even make things up correctly.

Edited By: slip on Jun 23rd 2016, 20:34:38
See Original Post

macdaddy Game profile

Jun 23rd 2016, 20:34:37

I sent you a link Ford

mrford Game profile

Jun 23rd 2016, 21:04:23

Do not really give a fluff about your link. Everything you say is bullfluff. We both know it. Actions speaking louder than words and all that.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Heston Game profile

Jun 23rd 2016, 21:11:20

fluffin homer simpson. We already have a webos. He is fluffin cool. Gtfo with the bullfluff. I wish webos was around.

macdaddy Game profile

Jun 23rd 2016, 21:15:25

Haha it's funny that you are trying to convince me of something that I know, am and live everyday. I couldn't care less if you believe it or not. you can't take away my degree you can't take away my job an you can't take away my million dollar trust fund. So it's all good.

Edited By: macdaddy on Jun 23rd 2016, 21:17:28

Heston Game profile

Jun 23rd 2016, 21:19:25

Haha it's funny that you are trying to convince me of something that I know, am and live everyday. I couldn't care less if you believe it or not. you can't take away my diploma, you can't take away my job an you can't take away my million dollar trust fund. So it's all good.

Lol feeble little dumass.
https://youtu.be/l91ISfcuzDw

mrford Game profile

Jun 23rd 2016, 21:28:41

So basically you are just a spoiled brat that never learned how to properly interact with others and things like consequences? Is that what you are saying?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

macdaddy Game profile

Jun 23rd 2016, 21:37:26

Like I said before Ford. In real life if you came and visited me.. I'd grab you some beer, sit back on the back patio and talk politics and sports. As hard as it is to believe me, I'm a pretty decent guy in real life.

Heston Game profile

Jun 23rd 2016, 21:43:22

Like I said before Ford. In real life if you came and visited me.. I'd grab you some beer, sit back on the back patio and talk politics and sports. As hard as it is to believe me, I'm a pretty decent guy in real life.

Thats what bill cosby says

Heston Game profile

Jun 23rd 2016, 21:49:45

People with trust funds have them because they are fiscally irresponsible, perceived as dishonest and stupid. Trust funds come with all sorts of stings and even a paid overseer of how, when and why you draw from it.
I bet u feel like your getting one over on taxes, so you can feel good about your own family regulating you allotment. Likey this is all bullfluff like the rest of your dictations here.

Scott Game profile

Jun 23rd 2016, 21:51:55

My money is on food stamps and trailer park.

macdaddy Game profile

Jun 23rd 2016, 22:00:31

No they did it because my grandparents were fiscally responsible and want the money to last through the generations. I don't hate direct access to any funds until I am 38

macdaddy Game profile

Jun 23rd 2016, 22:00:49

And that's the way I'll set it up with my kids.

Heston Game profile

Jun 23rd 2016, 22:58:26

Wide eye nuclear physicist with one million in trust for the security of the french canadian descendents of a window licker.

lpardess Game profile

Jun 24th 2016, 9:45:27

Originally posted by lpardess:
I wont accept him..
I died alot trying to make ppl believe that i wasnt another of your acfluff. I will surely wont take a risk and add him.

lpardess: I personally apologize for the actions that were taken against you last round. Clearly we were mistaken, but I am glad that you understand the decision we had to make after we weighed the situation and risks involved. Good luck to you going forward.

thanks. i appreciate that and i do understand your decision.
glad i got a clean slate with you this set.