Verified:

lpardess Game profile

Jun 20th 2016, 9:22:10

Hi

i have a few suggastions i think will be nice to those who play ffa

1. army numbers- i use a file of excel in controlling the countries, but a problem accurs because alot of time the number had different rounds- like 1.2m or 1030K or 1030.2K and 1m- you get my point- that makes excel formulas to be very diffcult. i belive more here use excels and maybe an option in custom that the numbers will have the same rounding is good. maybe only in war section in the control.
like if i choose no roundings at all so i wont have roundings. if i choose only K or only M they will be the same. if there is no room in the page for it on page- maybe an option to custom war control page is optional too- i will clear the missile section for it and add oil.

2. you can sell market goods from control- but you cant send them back for all countries- i think that this option will be great as well

3. selling market goods and market tech- i think that an option to mark "sell at market prices" is good- instead of looking and writeing to each good/tech. especially when using mobile

4. this is sime kind of bug that im sure is known but still- the market selling section doesnt always know how many turns you have. the FA page as well. and its weird cause all other sections do know

drkprinc Game profile

Jun 21st 2016, 8:02:55

2 is a good idea.

1 the page would be wrapping text around lines and lines and look like a mess.

3. is a pain but it is much faster than doing it over and over

4. whatever turns you had on logout is used for that page you have to load every country atleast once if it has new turns.

mostly all of this will not happen anytime soon, QZ has been wanting to revamp the control panel a long time and the coding is very complicated and takes alot of time which is something he is not abundant in.

for number 2 the quickest way to do this is load your first country and recall goods then just change the country number for your account (1-16 with no restarts or deletions) up in the address bar and it will save you around 4 clicks for each country
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

lpardess Game profile

Jun 21st 2016, 9:24:46

you proboly right about the mess....but i mean that you can choose your rounding...like excel...if i have 3010100 jets and i chose to do it by K's and another option will be no decimals so ill have 3010k

but i guess things wont change in near future
so how about an option to download the custom to excel(with accurate numbers)
dont know thing about coding, im a financial guy but it seems easier no?

enshula Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 22nd 2016, 22:08:53

just use an extra column or 3, you can compress things into one cell if you like

a1
1.2m

b1
=IF(FIND("m",A1,1),1,0)

c1
=LEN(A1)

d1
=LEFT(A1,C1-1)

e1
=IF(B1=1,1000000*D1,0)

it doesnt really matter how long it takes to parse it since your only doing it once

just do the same stuff for k and whatevers above m, g i think?

lpardess Game profile

Jun 23rd 2016, 7:57:59

I used char formula for now...maybe i will try that one later