Verified:

drkprinc Game profile

Jun 13th 2016, 7:23:04

well the market is shared through all games so that shouldn't matter what game you are in.
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

mrford Game profile

Jun 13th 2016, 7:26:58

Even worse for the quality of the server as a whole. Lol.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

archaic Game profile

Jun 13th 2016, 13:10:24

All I know is that when this is all done - I'm dumping all of these nukes on foed
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

mrford Game profile

Jun 13th 2016, 15:39:37

who is that!
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Uncle James Game profile

Jun 13th 2016, 22:09:11

I am in game A also and some one is going to die this reset>

lpardess Game profile

Jun 13th 2016, 23:06:24

Originally posted by drkprinc:
well the market is shared through all games so that shouldn't matter what game you are in.
its the same market iant it? The rules says all games share aame market

Scott Game profile

Jun 19th 2016, 19:47:44

Originally posted by clintonista:
I said I will provide the proof on that Sunday, the 19th and I will. The old timers know he cheated only the noobvs are surprised.

I have not been back on this forum because the challenge does not start until the 16th and the proof was promised on that sunday.
Anything else is just more puffery.

FYI - It is now Sunday the 19th... where is this proof you have promised?

clintonista Game profile

Jun 20th 2016, 0:31:00

http://www.earthempires.com/...-on-lae-1291?t=1273599450

Here is the entryway to the proof of the fascinating story of mrford's cheating as well as pang and qz's response.

mrford Game profile

Jun 20th 2016, 0:37:01

where is my name mentioned by pang or qzjul? lol, if gregg or lincoln are your sources you are even dumber than i had thought. but i did call it.

admit that you are full of fluff already. I have recent PMs from the both of them stating that i never cheated to their knowledge. would you like those?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Scott Game profile

Jun 20th 2016, 1:17:35

Originally posted by clintonista:
http://www.earthempires.com/...-on-lae-1291?t=1273599450

Here is the entryway to the proof of the fascinating story of mrford's cheating as well as pang and qz's response.

I see no proof- looks like all you are doing is trying to leave a link so someone will actually think you had proof.

http://www.dummies.com/...ng-logical-arguments.html

I would say you failed at step 1 and then make a weak attempt to find some loose connection and failed miserably. You are a joke.

Edited By: Scott on Jun 20th 2016, 1:20:21
See Original Post

clintonista Game profile

Jun 20th 2016, 1:47:18

Go back and read the fascinating story of how a clan headed by mrford and others had a place on their clan website with information on the express server and the primary server with stored spy ops and clan kill run plans, about how this site was hacked by an unknown player who turned the information over to the admins who deleted many LaEx players and exposed the greatest cheating scandal of all time. Read in mrford's own words that he does not care that LaE cheated only that the info to catch them was provided by a hacker. Read how the admins were so grateful that they named a reset of Express after the man who exposed LaE, the first and only time in the thirty years of this game taha t a set was named after a player. Read how a team named after Gregg crushed the LaE team in a subsequent head to head express set. Think of how grateful the admins must have been to name a set after one player. Read how in the aftermath of this scandal, GDI was forever changed to prevent "mrfording" of individual players.
Read the thread about restricting LaE to their cheat size and pang's grateful announcement that LaE was done reduced to zero. Read where pang said that LaE would forever be known as TCtGk, the clan that Gregg killed.
It is a fascinating story and I encourage you to read the threads.
I have kept is short and simple so those who are interested can explore it on their own.
May of 2010 was perhaps the highpoint of the game.

Edited By: clintonista on Jun 20th 2016, 1:51:34
See Original Post

Scott Game profile

Jun 20th 2016, 1:49:47

Where is the link to any of this? I dont see anything yet - just you paraphrasing to get out from under your big mouth.

Scott Game profile

Jun 20th 2016, 1:50:20

Also - Greg appears to be an idiot.

mrford Game profile

Jun 20th 2016, 1:59:28

you are so full of fluff.

you couldnt find them saying that i cheated, because i never have

fluff off nub.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Heston Game profile

Jun 20th 2016, 2:02:26

Mother fluffing Scooby-Doo Saturday afternoon special, the more you know type fluff, twisted up. I am surprisingly ashamed to have stumbled upon this crap. Watching penguins fluff is more entertaining.
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

Scott Game profile

Jun 20th 2016, 2:04:44

Originally posted by Heston:
Mother fluffing Scooby-Doo Saturday afternoon special, the more you know type fluff, twisted up. I am surprisingly ashamed to have stumbled upon this crap. Watching penguins fluff is more entertaining.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6fz7HihwBw