Verified:

ironxxx Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 10th 2016, 12:04:46

i definitely know this didn't exist in E2025.

is there now any spot where you can lookup the information on your land grabs, after the fact?

where it tells you how much cash you acquired, tech, bushels, number of buildings, etc.

i know you can search the news for the total acres (before ghost acres) and then on 3rd party sites it also shows you the ghost acres, but i am looking for the specific information that displays immediately following the hit.

...or is it only visible immediately following the hit and then that information is non-retrievable after that? obviously this only applies to successful hits.

it would be interesting if you had the ability to go back and look at each hit and exactly what you recovered/took from each of them.

if it is not available, is it because they are worried that information would be openly posted on these forums?

Marshal Game profile

Jun 10th 2016, 14:28:57

only immediately after attack. defenders see it in their news but doubt they want to post it.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

drkprinc Game profile

Jun 11th 2016, 1:21:57

Yeah only thing displayed in grabs is acres, special attacks show damage but nothing about resources or units. Other then food in gs attacks
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

randus711 Game profile

Jun 11th 2016, 13:22:49

I wonder if the programmers can make this information available to us, even if they had it expire and auto delete after 36 hours, kind of like how old spy ops data goes away after a few days.

drkprinc Game profile

Jun 11th 2016, 14:03:07

still waiting on QZ to add an ingame DR counter function including all active half-life DR and C:C DR

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

cyref Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 14th 2016, 5:46:59

I keep a tab open especially for this, immediately after a grab I'll send myself an ingame message with the complete attack results.
👽

Serpentor Game profile

Jun 15th 2016, 10:55:56

Why? Just grab and move on to the next one. No?
The EEVIL Empire

ironxxx Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 16th 2016, 18:36:28

because after i did a retal, right before i made this post, i mis-pressed the left arrow on the keyboard (instead of the down arrow) and it sent the browser 'back' and i never even got to look at the attack gains i received and it kinda pissed me off a bit

it seems the hit results aren't cache-able browser pages

my own dumb fault but still...there should be some record where you can review your spoils

i know i can't be the only one that has mis-pressed the back button before

drkprinc Game profile

Jun 16th 2016, 22:27:34

Yeah I've done it on ffa where I self farm and want to keep track of gains to equalize between them all and it has pissed me off too

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

Furano Game profile

Jun 16th 2016, 23:11:13

Or next time u can ask me :p

Ti annichilisco Game profile

Jun 19th 2016, 17:37:23

I keep a spreadsheet with the list of all attacks, it's actually useful as over time you compare costs and gains between different players and government types at different stages of the set, and so on.

Would be good to have the infos online

Ti annichilisco Game profile

Jun 19th 2016, 17:38:53

Examples: sometime you do a small LG but get tons of cash or tech, that counts. Sometime the attack costs you nothing as the player has all jets.