Verified:

mrford Game profile

Jun 5th 2016, 3:19:09

this time i went back in time just to have an excuse!

because I'm that scared!

lol.....

you wanted to fight this set but didnt come to me. that is your fault, not mine. get over it.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 5th 2016, 3:21:43

ill do a weekend war - does that work?

Ill do a 1 day war if you want....ill do a 2 hour war...get it? Stop making excuses, we all know you will be posting here just stop posting and do something.
Originally posted by The_Hawk:
You win this round. I concede.

mrford Game profile

Jun 5th 2016, 3:23:58

posting isnt the same thing as running 16 countries homie. stop acting so desperate. you are sounding like an ex. if you really wanted to fight you would have this set. but it wasnt convenient for you was it? how is that not a valid excuse for me as well?

you missed your chance. try again in 2 months.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 5th 2016, 3:27:51

typical - keep posting excuses mouth - we all know you won't war someone that will own you.

mrford Game profile

Jun 5th 2016, 3:33:16

can your brain just not comprehend or are you blinded by some unfounded rage?

the last time you challenged me was over a year ago. you are going to have to do it more often to ensure that we both have the time. or stop fluffing about me not having the time when you do. you wont put the effort required into this so why should i sacrifice in order to do so?

i dont care about you as much as you apparently do me. if i have the time in the future i will happily fight you. but not this set. not half assed. sorry. cry about it to someone who cares. your opinion of me matters very little. you arnt going to be able to shame me into overextending myself.

they arnt excuses. i didnt make them up just so i could avoid your challenge. i think i proved that. get over it. you arnt important enough to avoid.

Edited By: mrford on Jun 5th 2016, 3:38:13
Swagger of a Chupacabra

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 5th 2016, 3:59:11

Originally posted by mrford:
can your brain just not comprehend or are you blinded by some unfounded rage?

the last time you challenged me was over a year ago. you are going to have to do it more often to ensure that we both have the time. or stop fluffing about me not having the time when you do. you wont put the effort required into this so why should i sacrifice in order to do so?

i dont care about you as much as you apparently do me. if i have the time in the future i will happily fight you. but not this set. not half assed. sorry. cry about it to someone who cares. your opinion of me matters very little. you arnt going to be able to shame me into overextending myself.

they arnt excuses. i didnt make them up just so i could avoid your challenge. i think i proved that. get over it. you arnt important enough to avoid.

Run b1t4h run...

mrford Game profile

Jun 5th 2016, 4:01:19

i suppose you are just too stupid to comprehend. fair enough. have fun with that and your irrational anger.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Donny Game profile

Jun 5th 2016, 7:06:21

you keep making things up and acting like they are facts. it doesnt work that way. i didnt talk to a single CC member this set. I had no protection. quit your crying, seriously. it is all you ever do.

you havnt offered a 1v1 in over a year. stop acting like you challenge me every set. it is a lie.

this is true, he hasnt even idled in CC room like he useto :(
ICQ-105967052

Dear Asians who say they're not ninjas just because they're Asian,
That's exactly what a ninja would say.

Oriontakers Game profile

Jun 5th 2016, 10:19:26

*RAZzzzzzzzz* dont make him cry.

how are you doing old man...:)

Syko_Killa Game profile

Jun 5th 2016, 16:51:15

I will take you up on your offer ford. Any Terms?
Do as I say, not as I do.

mrford Game profile

Jun 5th 2016, 17:04:39

What offer?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Syko_Killa Game profile

Jun 5th 2016, 17:06:03

To get your ass handed to you for a few weeks, put your money in place of your mouth.

mrford Game profile

Jun 5th 2016, 17:08:50

You can't read at all can you.

It is starting to get sad.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Syko_Killa Game profile

Jun 5th 2016, 17:12:38

I don't care that you don't have time this set. I never have time to be on all day like you. Should be a fairly equal war in that case. I'll take it out on the tag that has the majority of your pals in it.

mrford Game profile

Jun 5th 2016, 17:16:44

You are a fool. If I'm not going to fight raz because of time constraints what makes you think I will fight you?

What is with all the butthurt fools? How can you people not understand the difference between posting on the forums from a phone and waring with 16 countries?

Where did i even make this offer you speak of? Seriously?

I have friends in quite a few tags. Good luck with that.

Edited By: mrford on Jun 5th 2016, 17:20:21
See Original Post
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Syko_Killa Game profile

Jun 5th 2016, 17:38:41

Where did i even make this offer you speak of? Seriously?

Every time you make a post bragging and brandishing about yourself and patronizing others, I consider that an invitation. Now that everyone is tired of reading your garbage trolling, you have "things to do" I sure hope you also don't have time to make any posts on here as well. But I'm sure you'll manage to make about 500 posts this reset.

mrford Game profile

Jun 5th 2016, 17:58:21

Learn to read and comprehend then get back to me.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Syko_Killa Game profile

Jun 5th 2016, 18:37:49

Learn to read and comprehend then get back to me.
Learn how to talk to people without trolling them and get back to me.

mrford Game profile

Jun 5th 2016, 19:29:13

I talk to plenty of people without trolling. Most actually. It is the stupid people that I play with.

Stop being so stupid.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Syko_Killa Game profile

Jun 5th 2016, 22:16:08

stupid is word you throw around frequently at people you dislike, therefore when you call me stupid it doesn't mean fluff. Now here comes all your internet friends to show support.

mrford Game profile

Jun 5th 2016, 22:30:39

Correlation and causality.

I don't like stupid people. I don't call everyone I don't like stupid.

Next?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Syko_Killa Game profile

Jun 5th 2016, 22:32:40

potatoe and pota-toe what's your fukin point Bich

mrford Game profile

Jun 5th 2016, 22:33:16

I think you just proved it. Lol.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Heston Game profile

Jun 5th 2016, 22:41:44

Originally posted by Syko_Killa:
potatoe and pota-toe what's your fukin point Bich

Potato and pota-to. Wigro
Carrots and carr-ots
Derp derp
*fluffing or fluffin
*fluff... (you wonder why they call you fluff)
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

Syko_Killa Game profile

Jun 5th 2016, 22:49:58

NAACP pay for your college tuition dawg? Ahahaha. Got a free hand me out and you walk around like your better than most of us.

mrford Game profile

Jun 5th 2016, 22:53:16

What?

also, you're
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Syko_Killa Game profile

Jun 5th 2016, 23:32:32

I was talking to heston, quit butting into our convo.

mrford Game profile

Jun 5th 2016, 23:42:59

no.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Heston Game profile

Jun 6th 2016, 0:53:46

NAACP pay for your college tuition dawg? Ahahaha. Got a free hand me out and you walk around like your better than most of us.

The fluff you talking about? Nobody ever accused me of going to college before. Do i have to be black to call you a wigro, or a rachel doleazal -justin beaver? I dont. Jsut have to have someone like you a shamed socially beat down white boy using ebonics and trying to claim street credibility on the internets.
Here is what is tragic for you. My late 1980's california continuing high school education makes it look as if i graduated from harvard compared to you.

Scott Game profile

Jun 6th 2016, 4:32:05

Heston 4 best forum troll- 2016

Syko_Killa Game profile

Jun 6th 2016, 5:17:25

Ahaha, I knew you would get butthurt, now that I know you don't have a college education, get your ass back in that field boy!

Heston Game profile

Jun 6th 2016, 7:35:22

Ahaha, I knew you would get butthurt, now that I know you don't have a college education, get your ass back in that field boy!

Youre a fluffing retard. Read it again and get back to me. Tell me what i said instead of what you think you learned from it. That seems to be where you fluff yourself with anything and everything. Just spewing out bullfluff isnt going to cut it junior.

RiGHTiNTHeJiMMy

Jun 6th 2016, 20:44:41

ZZZ

blag Game profile

Jun 6th 2016, 21:41:54

hahaha

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Oct 4th 2016, 2:09:43

Couldn't you just top this thread instead of posting a new one so we can keep all your nonsense confined to just a select few areas?

drkprinc Game profile

Oct 4th 2016, 2:12:45

^ what he said
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 4th 2016, 13:25:58

Lol at all this chest puffing