Verified:

mrford Game profile

Jun 4th 2016, 10:25:06

Lol, there is syko!

Should I pull one of his cards and act all butthurt and fluff about him following me around?

Naw, I'm not an emotional fluff.

Syko and deano teaming up against me? Wow. I might as well quit now right?

Neither of you 2 have enough friends to do anything remotely like you are talking about, so save your selves some time and fluff off. I haven't even recruited yet and reading this thread you don't stand a chance.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

vern Game profile

Jun 4th 2016, 12:48:48

some great stuff here while i drink my coffee and wait to poop

Oriontakers Game profile

Jun 4th 2016, 17:26:16

haha, still the same here.
btw, Just block ford on the market, thats all you have to do to piss him off.

Maybe i will play again just to do that...:)
hey Fordy.

Not a Doctor

Jun 4th 2016, 17:36:53

I'll be killing Deano whenever and wherever I can find him.

mrford Game profile

Jun 4th 2016, 18:50:27

Originally posted by Oriontakers:

hey Fordy.

you arnt good enough to block me.

i also doubt ill be netting serious enough to care anytime soon. hell, i only netted for about 3 weeks this set and ill hit a billion. was hoping to kill some fools but no one stepped up.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Heston Game profile

Jun 4th 2016, 18:50:50

Can anyone guess which ee players were raised on everybody wins little league? If you cant, you prolly played yourself.
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

Syko_Killa Game profile

Jun 4th 2016, 19:43:43

Originally posted by mrford:

Syko and deano teaming up against me?

Neither of you 2 have enough friends to do anything remotely like you are talking about, so save your selves some time and fluff off. I haven't even recruited yet and reading this thread you don't stand a chance.
I offered to join whoever Deano, because Red_X said he was going to help you. Look at you, already threatening to call in maximum support. Two whole people said they will match you guys and your talking about assigning a body guard team too yourself. You talk big, but your such a wimp. God knows what you would do without other people around to wipe your ass for you.
Do as I say, not as I do.

mrford Game profile

Jun 4th 2016, 19:46:42

Im baffled by how you read something and come to a conclusion so wrong.

I havnt recruited anyone, and already have a half dozen people in this thread that want to tag up with me.

I have played in solo tags for well over a year now. who is the wimp?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Syko_Killa Game profile

Jun 4th 2016, 19:48:50

That's because anytime you get into something you can't handle alone, all your butt buddies jump in and bail your ass out.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Jun 4th 2016, 19:49:12

So I guess people figure it's just better off too leave you alone.

mrford Game profile

Jun 4th 2016, 19:51:23

you are just making fluff up now. i suppose that is what you do when you are full of fluff. or stupid, or both. th last time i tagged back to CC in the middle of a set is because akula asked me to. not the other way around. want logs? just because i have avaliable help doesnt mean i use it.

provide examples or get back to drooling on yourself. you trying to use my social skills and friends against me is almost as funny as you making fun of me for going to college.

Edited By: mrford on Jun 4th 2016, 19:57:18
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Heston Game profile

Jun 4th 2016, 20:16:45

Sykos new name is Newman.

Heston Game profile

Jun 4th 2016, 20:18:45

Donny Game profile

Jun 4th 2016, 22:24:25

I am going to have to dissagree with you there.

ford Im in . ill tag with ford :D
ICQ-105967052

Dear Asians who say they're not ninjas just because they're Asian,
That's exactly what a ninja would say.

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 4th 2016, 22:57:09

Originally posted by Syko_Killa:
butt buddies
WTF?

get real, as ford said

when your pooch is porked by your drooling, lecherous neighbour, wouldn't you consider at least chopping your neighbour's fluff off before he enjoys it too much ?

well, family was porked and fluffed up our intended war plans (to the loss of another tag) - the common enemy (the friends bit) was added to the kill list to make it easier - simple as that, taking care of friends, family and business

whats your excuse for wearing PVC playsuits on the weekend ?
=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/
=============================

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 5th 2016, 2:00:35

Originally posted by Oriontakers:

hey Fordy.

you arnt good enough to block me.

i also doubt ill be netting serious enough to care anytime soon. hell, i only netted for about 3 weeks this set and ill hit a billion. was hoping to kill some fools but no one stepped up.

Ford is such a whinnny p433sy.

For the record Ford is all talk no action - I've called him out multiple times for a 1 v 1 where he declined. I was going to kill him this set until he whined to CC who went and spoke to ICD leaders and told me to leave him alone (which I did).

There are so many holes in your ability to net.

For instance:

1- Let's make is clear YOU can't net: running sh11ty demos and FA'ing food to one account while self farming is not netting
2- Running a solo tag under the protection of CC, is not netting nor is it an ability to play in a solo tag.
3- Threats: You threaten everyone (again with CC protection) if they market block you? Are you fluffing ridiculous?

Grow a pair of balls, back up your mouth and war me 1 v 1 or STFU.

I've said it before and i will say it again, ford is all talk and no action.

I have no intention on playing this set, however if you grow a pair I will war 1 v 1.
Originally posted by The_Hawk:
You win this round. I concede.

mrford Game profile

Jun 5th 2016, 2:05:42

I cried to CC to get you to not kill me?

are you kidding? lol. i didnt read the rest of the bullfluff you spewed in that post.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Jun 5th 2016, 2:10:55

Syko I just like to poke at deano. I can care less about helping ford lol.

My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

mrford Game profile

Jun 5th 2016, 2:12:21

if you can care less it means you care!
Swagger of a Chupacabra

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 5th 2016, 2:20:50

Apr 23, 2016
To: raz
fluffing with Ford? please dont, at this point. OR if there is reason let me in the loop please

---------

Grow some balls kid or just STFU.

You act like Deano but at least he is a n00b and doesn't know any better.

You mentioned that are you are bored with this server, lets have some fun I will even make it a weekend war suitable to your inabilities to play this game properly.

mrford Game profile

Jun 5th 2016, 2:22:27

sherita is in CC? where does CC come into this?

you are so full of fluff your eyes are brown. you didnt challenge me last set, you just waited till the set was over to fluff about it. who is the one hiding? i had the time and the war countries and you said nothing.

Edited By: mrford on Jun 5th 2016, 2:24:32
Swagger of a Chupacabra

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 5th 2016, 2:26:14

you are so full of fluff your eyes are brown.

Guy, you are pathetic. Run ford run...yellow ass coward.

Edited By: raz on Jun 5th 2016, 2:28:47. Reason: ford is a pussy
See Original Post

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 5th 2016, 2:27:53

you are so full of fluff your eyes are brown. you didnt challenge me last set, you just waited till the set was over to fluff about it. who is the one hiding? i had the time and the war countries and you said nothing.

nice edit after I posted.

its easy to check forums post....do yourself a favour and search before I do and make you look like a p33333sy for the 3rd time yellow a$$ wannabe.

mrford Game profile

Jun 5th 2016, 2:28:26

almost as pathetic as someone who makes fluff up to appear relevant?

if you can read time stamps, the edit was before you posted....

i play in solo tags. you waited till the set was over to fluff about whatever it is you think happened. get over yourself. i didnt fluff to CC.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Scott Game profile

Jun 5th 2016, 2:31:08

Originally posted by raz:

nice edit after I posted.

its easy to check forums post....do yourself a favour and search before I do and make you look like a p33333sy for the 3rd time yellow a$$ wannabe.

Raz be like.... http://sonichu.com/...2/TG20.jpg/300px-TG20.jpg

mrford Game profile

Jun 5th 2016, 2:35:18

just quickly glanced at your past posts. from what i saw, the last time you and i even talked about fighting eachother was in august, and it wasnt even this server. you puffed your chest at farming a 0 military landfarm.

so, once again. so full of fluff your eyes are brown.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Raging Budda Game profile

Jun 5th 2016, 2:40:15

I actually think someone is more pissed off at someone else on this server other than me
Your base is mine!

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 5th 2016, 2:41:25

almost as pathetic as someone who makes fluff up to appear relevant?

if you can read time stamps, the edit was before you posted....

i play in solo tags. you waited till the set was over to fluff about whatever it is you think happened. get over yourself.

you play in solo tags protected by large tags, I have never done that, nor do i sit there and self-farm (brag about it) to look like I'm a netter. I can back up my mouth with my finishes you can't.

Secondly, I've ALWAYS played in solo tags putting up MULTIPLE top 10 finishes without large tag protection (no self farming either) I also only played 2-3 times a week this set (starting 2 weeks late to help ICD) after the war ended and still popped the top c/I.

Just because you have no life and have 20k posts on EE to make yourself look relevant doesn't mean my post now is about me, its about your ability to try and bully others through your EE relationships. The fact you will not 1v1 exposes your inability to play the game legitimately without outside help.

B1tc4es like you always back down when things don't go in your favour.

....all talk, no action.

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Jun 5th 2016, 2:43:44

Raz vs ford next set?

Red will police. Heh
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

mrford Game profile

Jun 5th 2016, 2:44:29

you keep making things up and acting like they are facts. it doesnt work that way. i didnt talk to a single CC member this set. I had no protection. quit your crying, seriously. it is all you ever do.

you havnt offered a 1v1 in over a year. stop acting like you challenge me every set. it is a lie.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 5th 2016, 2:44:35

Originally posted by Raging Budda:
I actually think someone is more pissed off at someone else on this server other than me

kid is annoying on all servers, what can I say...hes an old man with no life and a CPU what do you expect

mrford Game profile

Jun 5th 2016, 2:47:03

im 30, with a cell phone. cry about something else lol.

is anything you say not bullfluff?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 5th 2016, 2:47:09

you keep making things up and acting like they are facts. it doesnt work that way. i didnt talk to a single CC member this set. I had no protection. quit your crying, seriously. it is all you ever do.

you havnt offered a 1v1 in over a year. stop acting like you challenge me every set. it is a lie.

Why would I talk to CC leadership? I was a member of ICD its not my place to chat with CC. Secondly, I've called you out 3 times where you rejected me each time. Do I need to challenge you on a weekly basis to grow some balls??? lol

you're an idiot and all talk - you hide behind your words on these forums

mrford Game profile

Jun 5th 2016, 2:48:20

where did i say you talked to CC?

i mean, jesus dude. more bullfluff.

also, you call me out at the most random, and worse times. once every 2 years isnt going to cut it.

believe it or not, it isnt all about you.

Edited By: mrford on Jun 5th 2016, 3:34:54
Swagger of a Chupacabra

mrford Game profile

Jun 5th 2016, 2:49:53

Edited By: mrford on Jun 5th 2016, 3:35:16
Swagger of a Chupacabra

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 5th 2016, 2:50:53

I agree I mis-read that.

Nevertheless, not one thing I said was BS...you hide behind words on a forum and act tough.

I'll tag back up TheGame next set if you want to war otherwise like the title says run and hide...or better yet act tough on EE forums

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 5th 2016, 2:53:33

Originally posted by Red X:
Raz vs ford next set?

Red will police. Heh

ford will never war, would rather run his mouth here and hide.

mrford Game profile

Jun 5th 2016, 2:53:52

everything you have said is bullfluff. maybe that is why you find me so annoying. you assume so much and are always wrong.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Heston Game profile

Jun 5th 2016, 2:54:07

Troll pile on ford

mrford Game profile

Jun 5th 2016, 2:54:35

Edited By: mrford on Jun 5th 2016, 3:35:40
Swagger of a Chupacabra

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 5th 2016, 2:56:05

everything you have said is bullfluff. maybe that is why you find me so annoying. you assume so much and are always wrong.

Name 1 thing that BS, beside the fact I mis-read a comment you made?

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 5th 2016, 2:56:37

Originally posted by Red X:
Raz vs ford next set?

Red will police. Heh

ford will never war, would rather run his mouth here and hide.

also, you call me out at the most random, and worse times. once every 2 years isnt going to cut it.

http://i.imgur.com/r4snJwF.png?1

believe it or not, it isnt all about you. that was yesterday.

and it begins

mrford Game profile

Jun 5th 2016, 2:57:03

also, solo tagging every set isnt hiding. cry about something else.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 5th 2016, 2:57:41

you're an idiot.

mrford Game profile

Jun 5th 2016, 2:57:51

Edited By: mrford on Jun 5th 2016, 3:35:59
Swagger of a Chupacabra

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 5th 2016, 3:05:21

Just stfu mouth...i said it before and ill say it again.

ALL

TALK

NO

ACTION.

mrford Game profile

Jun 5th 2016, 3:09:42

get back to me when your opinions arnt 100% bullfluff.

I didnt get CC to tell ICD to tell you to not kill me this set. i would have actually fought you this set beause i had time and war countries. hell, i had 1300 chems! but it sounds to me like you just wanted to blindside me anyways like you did on express and claim victory. who is the coward?

I didnt use CC's protection at all this set, despite what you seem to think. i have actually never used their protection. prove me wrong....

I never claimed to be an elite netter

I am not running from you, you just have terrible timing. you seem to think that because our schedules dont line up it is me hiding, even when proof is posted.

every point you have is bullfluff. you are extremely mad for no reason because your facts are wrong. i cant tell if it is because you are stupid, or just inactive. and that is entertaining as hell. thanks!
Swagger of a Chupacabra

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 5th 2016, 3:11:18

get back to me when your opinions arnt 100% bullfluff.

I didnt get CC to tell ICD to tell you to not kill me this set. i would have actually fought you this set beause i had time and war countries. hell, i had 1300 chems!

I didnt use CC's protection at all this set, despite wht you seem to think. i have actually never used their protection. prove me wrong....

I never claimed to be an elite netter

I am not running from you, you just have terrible timing. you seem to think that because our schedules dont line up it is me hiding, even when proof is posted.

every point you have is bullfluff. you are extremely mad for no reason because your facts are wrong. i cant tell if it is because you are stupid, or just inactive. and that is entertaining as hell. thanks!

Just stfu mouth...i said it before and ill say it again.

ALL

TALK

NO

ACTION.

mrford Game profile

Jun 5th 2016, 3:12:34

ah, the old, i dont feel like backing up my points so i will just repeat myself. have fun with that. i already explained to you why this set isnt good. get back to me in another year when you decide to challenge me again.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 5th 2016, 3:17:38

From the guy with 20k posts, typical response.

Imagine that each time I call you out you "just" happen to take the set off. lol