Verified:

mrford Game profile

Jun 3rd 2016, 5:24:30

You are slower than my 2 year old. Atleast he learns after a time or 2 of correction. That is where I place your mental capacity.

Forgive me if I take 0 advice from a mouth breather like you. I do well enough without it.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Syko_Killa Game profile

Jun 3rd 2016, 5:27:32

I don't need your help teaching me about anything, next time I want some advice from you i'll ask first. Until that time, go ahead and quit following me around like the stalker you are.
Do as I say, not as I do.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Jun 3rd 2016, 5:28:46

I'm off to bed, so put some good garbage on here for me to read in the morning. K thank bye.

Heston Game profile

Jun 3rd 2016, 5:29:25

I wanna talk about being seven years old walking in the wrong hood and getting little ass kicked by grown men black gangsters. How since days of young having been in the fluff. Takin respect from OG's since before hairy balls.
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

mrford Game profile

Jun 3rd 2016, 5:30:40

You need a lot more help than I can provide.

I also don't follow you around. You arnt that important. But the hypocrite in this thread was too good to pass up.

Your full retard responses are too good to pass up as well.

Then than your you're I learned English in middle school.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Heston Game profile

Jun 3rd 2016, 5:31:01

How wuz dat foo?

mrford Game profile

Jun 3rd 2016, 5:34:01

Originally posted by Heston:
I wanna talk about being seven years old walking in the wrong hood and getting little ass kicked by grown men black gangsters. How since days of young having been in the fluff. Takin respect from OG's since before hairy balls.

I forgot about that bullfluff claim. Good times!
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Junky Game profile

Jun 4th 2016, 1:40:41

Originally posted by Syko_Killa:
For this senseless act of terrorism, on my peaceful and pacifist nation.

SUPER SOL FIGHTER II (#603) attempted to stir rebellions in your country! You killed 954 enemy spies.

I'll take 50Mil in Reps.
I would like to demand Reps for the spies lost to your country... I'll take 500mil in Reps.
I Maybe Crazy... But atleast I'm crazy.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Jun 4th 2016, 3:21:15

I have alot of missiles I could send you Junky.

Heston Game profile

Jun 4th 2016, 3:43:19

I am sick of all the yellow talk. Launch all missiles. Brief all tank commanders. Parking wanted.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Jun 4th 2016, 3:50:30

Define "yellow talk" you mean like yellow belly talk?

Heston Game profile

Jun 4th 2016, 3:55:20

Piss pants empty no missiles firing talk. Want a beer?

Syko_Killa Game profile

Jun 4th 2016, 4:04:12

Yes I do, I think I will be heading to the store soon

Heston Game profile

Jun 4th 2016, 5:53:07

Lol u have to go to the store foe beer? On friday night? Fuuuck. Some woman isnt doing you right....

mrcuban Game profile

Jun 4th 2016, 6:09:55

Lol u have to go to the store foe beer? On friday night? Fuuuck. Some woman isnt doing you right....

or maaaan?

Syko_Killa Game profile

Jun 4th 2016, 6:18:19

Nobody is doing me anything. Not that it's any of your business. It's called being a loner.

Heston Game profile

Jun 4th 2016, 6:32:47

Originally posted by mrcuban:

or maaaan?

Yes. Or man. Then it would be up in tje air on whos fault it is.

Nobody is doing me anything. Not that it's any of your business. It's called being a loner.

Hang out by the dessert and pick out a nice chica. Get one from the deep south. One that looks indigenous to rainforests. Head wider than it is tall, eyes spread far apart....inbread.... No tits runt legs..no ass.

Rockman Game profile

Jun 4th 2016, 6:38:30

So Mr. Ford, is suiciding on someone because they're arrogant on the message boards a lame move?

What happened to you this set was lame, but don't forget, you did the same type of thing for almost the same type of reason to me on FFA.

So I agree with you that it was stupid and immature what he did. But for you to be calling it that is ironic given your history.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Jun 4th 2016, 7:05:58

Originally posted by mrcuban:

or maaaan?

Yes. Or man. Then it would be up in tje air on whos fault it is.

Hang out by the dessert and pick out a nice chica. Get one from the deep south. One that looks indigenous to rainforests. Head wider than it is tall, eyes spread far apart....inbread.... No tits runt legs..no ass.
A Ha, your a funny dude. I prefer to keep to myself. I don't want a family of my own, I don't need love. I am content with myself. I enjoy being alone. Now let's drop this subject.

mrford Game profile

Jun 4th 2016, 10:28:22

Originally posted by Rockman:
So Mr. Ford, is suiciding on someone because they're arrogant on the message boards a lame move?

What happened to you this set was lame, but don't forget, you did the same type of thing for almost the same type of reason to me on FFA.

So I agree with you that it was stupid and immature what he did. But for you to be calling it that is ironic given your history.

You wernt suicided, you were put on a clan kill list.

There is a difference no? As in there were 8-10 people that killed you. Not a single suicide.

And killing multiple 400mill NW countries was difficult and fun. Running a few butthurt ABs on a 0 military country is something a monkey could do.

Edited By: mrford on Jun 4th 2016, 10:32:19
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Packrat203 Game profile

Jun 4th 2016, 20:38:08

You 2 need to fluff each other and get it over with.

Junky Game profile

Jun 5th 2016, 4:40:39

they have.... they like Angry make up sex :-P
I Maybe Crazy... But atleast I'm crazy.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Jun 5th 2016, 5:27:12

Originally posted by mrford:

You wernt suicided, you were put on a clan kill list.

There is a difference no? As in there were 8-10 people that killed you. Not a single suicide.

And killing multiple 400mill NW countries was difficult and fun. Running a few butthurt ABs on a 0 military country is something a monkey could do.
You ran him out of the game for that action you guys took, it was hard enough getting him to come back this set. Why don't you take a break from AT? I think it's time you had a time out, now go stand in the corner and don't move until I tell you so.

mrford Game profile

Jun 5th 2016, 5:52:16

We killed him years ago flufftard.... he didn't quit then, and he brought it upon himself.

Stop trying to figure things out. You are incapable.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

mrford Game profile

Jun 5th 2016, 6:04:31

Looking at the logs it was around 5 years ago. And my clan wasnt the only one that was thinking about killing him.

http://www.earthempires.com/...k/cc-versus-mercs-11268/1

Proof.

Another syko tard misunderstanding. Impressive! Do you ever get tired of looking so stupid?

edit: i found this on my cell phone in around 3 minutes. do you even have a brain?

Edited By: mrford on Jun 5th 2016, 6:16:30
Swagger of a Chupacabra

mrford Game profile

Jun 5th 2016, 17:23:27

Like how you are avoiding this syko.

It is okay. We both know it happened. Go into vacation mode and recover.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Syko_Killa Game profile

Jun 5th 2016, 17:54:58

Why should I have too research it myself, when all I have to do is question you, and you go on a proof crusade and post your research findings. Thanks for making everything so easy for me. I really do appreciate it..

mrford Game profile

Jun 5th 2016, 18:00:02

The amount of simple fluff you misunderstand should concern you.

You make so many stupid assumptions and still expect to be taken seriously. It doesn't work like that.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Untagged Hunter

Jun 5th 2016, 19:09:26

I feel bad for Ford handling these retards everyday.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Jun 5th 2016, 20:19:39

I feel bad that ford feels so concerned about things that are so minute that he feels the need to correct people on it everyday. It's not like he is making any positive changes in the world by doing it. Why waste your time, when it's obvious that I don't give a fuk too correct it. It's not an issue to me, only to you. But if you want to continue wasting your time spell checking for me, by all means do it. I will never change that about me, I am imperfect. I will stay the way I am and your going to like it, or your going to go crazy attempting to change someone who doesn't want nor need to be changed.

Edited By: Syko_Killa on Jun 5th 2016, 20:23:04
See Original Post

mrford Game profile

Jun 5th 2016, 20:26:57

That was hard to read, and you already edited it.

Wow.

Your lack of intelligence doesn't drive me crazy, it is entertaining. You have it all wrong lol.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Rockman Game profile

Jun 6th 2016, 4:46:09

We were going to break the multi-country tag ANW record by about 90 million, so of course the server was pissed off at us. In our first set we were going to show how much the entire server sucked at netting. Being good is enough to make people hate you.

And killing someone's countries after they started jumping merely because they were much better than everyone else is really really lame. We said we were much better than everyone else, and we proved it. And then we kicked CC's butts the next set, and we would have declared war on IMP that set as well, but our FDP Focus betrayed us. We were much better than everyone else, and that made everyone else angry.

And you decided to be a lame suicider about it.

Which makes it really ironic that you're complaining about Syko's behavior. I think his behavior was lame. But at least I have a moral high ground to make that claim. You do not have the moral high ground to make this claim. You can't claim "oh its so lame to suicide on someone just because they talk a lot of smack", and pretend like you're not guilty of doing that exact same thing yourself.

If you want to call him out for his immaturity, at least be honest enough to admit that you're just as lame.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Jun 6th 2016, 7:21:39

You know, I'm not even angry nor feel berated by Rockmans paragraph. He clearly isn't sticking up for me, but I enjoy watching ford being made fun of. It appears that the level I stooped too this set, is the same level that mrford himself has stood on. I guess because he "learned from it" he feels that he has a new sense of moral high ground over me. Now he want's to teach me, because that's what teacher do.. at least I don't have to pay for your knowledge-cheap classes. I have figured that out on my own. I guess Karma has a way of coming back to you. If it were not for the server politics and the fact that I like my tagmates, I wouldn't have paid you a penny.

mrford Game profile

Jun 6th 2016, 14:50:01

We were going to break the multi-country tag ANW record by about 90 million, so of course the server was pissed off at us. In our first set we were going to show how much the entire server sucked at netting. Being good is enough to make people hate you.

And killing someone's countries after they started jumping merely because they were much better than everyone else is really really lame. We said we were much better than everyone else, and we proved it. And then we kicked CC's butts the next set, and we would have declared war on IMP that set as well, but our FDP Focus betrayed us. We were much better than everyone else, and that made everyone else angry.

And you decided to be a lame suicider about it.

Which makes it really ironic that you're complaining about Syko's behavior. I think his behavior was lame. But at least I have a moral high ground to make that claim. You do not have the moral high ground to make this claim. You can't claim "oh its so lame to suicide on someone just because they talk a lot of smack", and pretend like you're not guilty of doing that exact same thing yourself.

If you want to call him out for his immaturity, at least be honest enough to admit that you're just as lame.

Good to see you are still as delusional as ever. You wernt killed because your countries were better than everyone. You were killed because you were you. If we were jealous of your tag, your tag would have been targeted. But only your string was killed. If your countries were 2mill NW they still would have been killed. I'm not sure if you are editing history, of you still havn't figured that out.

Additionally, I was literally the last person to agree to kill your string. I was speaking against it for a week. Then you acted like a jackass for no reason on IRC so i gave in to the wishes of my clan mates. It had nothing to do with your countries, your records, or your tag. If you were in CC you would have still been killed. Once again, your revisionist history fails you.

And the fact that a dozen people or more were killing you means it wasn't a suicide. The fact that half the clans on the server agreed with you dying means you deserved it. Get over yourself Rockman. As hard as that climb is going to be.

Edited By: mrford on Jun 6th 2016, 14:59:18
Swagger of a Chupacabra

mrford Game profile

Jun 6th 2016, 14:51:27

You know, I'm not even angry nor feel berated by Rockmans paragraph. He clearly isn't sticking up for me, but I enjoy watching ford being made fun of. It appears that the level I stooped too this set, is the same level that mrford himself has stood on. I guess because he "learned from it" he feels that he has a new sense of moral high ground over me. Now he want's to teach me, because that's what teacher do.. at least I don't have to pay for your knowledge-cheap classes. I have figured that out on my own. I guess Karma has a way of coming back to you. If it were not for the server politics and the fact that I like my tagmates, I wouldn't have paid you a penny.

Nothing in this post was factual. Try again.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

nimrodix Game profile

Jun 6th 2016, 22:45:00

Bang your dead

Rockman Game profile

Jun 7th 2016, 1:13:06

If half the server hates you on FFA, it's a good thing. If everyone likes you, it means you fit in with the dishonest dishonorable crowd on that server. You definitely fit in there. I didn't. I was competent, honest, and honorable. Those qualities make people on FFA hate you.

The qualities that have been cultivated in Earth 2025 and Earth Empires are not qualities to be proud of. Even though we're growing older, there's still a huge portion that uses this game as an outlet for their childishness. You should be ashamed that you fit in so well here with the other adults that act like little kids in this game.

You know how in preschool, one kid spends a lot of time building a nice tower of blocks, and then a bully comes around and knocks it down out of jealousy? That's exactly the type of player that dominates the Earth Empires social structure. Don't be proud that you're one of them.

mrford Game profile

Jun 7th 2016, 1:29:58

The amount of fundamental misunderstandings you display while touting opinions as truth is baffeling.

I think your head is too big to fit through the door of truth, despite your sermons to the contrary.

You mistake disdain for jealousy far too often. Atleast you havn't changed at all in 5 years. I like that!

Edited By: mrford on Jun 7th 2016, 1:34:06
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Rockman Game profile

Jun 7th 2016, 2:13:37

Earth Empires - a bastion of honorable play and honorable politics ... according to Mr Ford

mrford Game profile

Jun 7th 2016, 2:15:00

Do you honestly think that is what i just said?

I mean, seriously? Is that your truth? lol.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Rockman Game profile

Jun 8th 2016, 0:37:15

So why do you think the fact that you weren't the only person that disliked me on FFA was at all relevant to whether or not it was lame to suicide on me? Do you not realize that this game cultivates the dishonorable and dishonest, i.e. people like you? The fact that you weren't alone in disliking me doesn't mean that I deserved to be suicided on.

And speaking of which, do you think that Syko was the only person that finds you annoying? If it turns out that there's more people than just him that find you annoying and would want to suicide on your country, does that make it not lame what he did?

mrford Game profile

Jun 8th 2016, 0:59:09

You make so many assumptions it is a wonder you expect anyone to believe you speak in truths. You sound like a bitter ex blaming everyone except themselves for their strife.

My point is, it wasn't a suicide, what happened to you. Get over it. The best part is I was the last one to agree to kill you, yet you still fixate on me. Flatering.

My popularity has nothing to do with it. 5 years on and you are still butthurt. An entire clan killing your string is not the same as syko getting butthurt, breaking a pact, sending a few ABs and paying reps for it.

Edited By: mrford on Jun 8th 2016, 1:02:43
Swagger of a Chupacabra