Verified:

Syko_Killa Game profile

Jun 2nd 2016, 3:39:39

For this senseless act of terrorism, on my peaceful and pacifist nation.

SUPER SOL FIGHTER II (#603) attempted to stir rebellions in your country! You killed 954 enemy spies.

I'll take 50Mil in Reps.
Do as I say, not as I do.

mrford Game profile

Jun 2nd 2016, 4:19:57

stfu nub. No one cares you worthless suicider.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Syko_Killa Game profile

Jun 2nd 2016, 5:09:47

I paid my reps, are you gonna keep visually retaliating for that? When someone pays the reps for the damage doesn't that set things back in balance? Not too mention I purposely overpaid so you couldn't say you didn't get enough. But of course, nothing is ever good enough for a crybaby like you who can't keep there fingers off the keyboard.

mrford Game profile

Jun 2nd 2016, 5:20:58

You still have the self control of a teenage girl you suicider.

fluff about something else you hypocrite. No one cares.

I didn't cry about you suiciding me. You broke a pact because you have a vagina. By definition your suicide was a crybaby move. Ironic. That might be too advanced for your 3rd grade mind.

Edited By: mrford on Jun 2nd 2016, 5:23:22
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Syko_Killa Game profile

Jun 2nd 2016, 5:48:13

It not disputing the fact that I suicided you. I'm disputing your personal belief that you didn't deserve it. You really do. This is a game of war, people have disagreements. People use their country to inflict damage. It's all we can really do. But I paid reps all personally for my own actions. The issue is over. Case closed. Move on. I'm not sure your puny Neanderthal pea sized brain can grasp forgiveness. That's not one of your primitive primate instincts. It's obvious that certain portions of your brain are not up to par with others. You just think your some modern day Einstein. But you yourself would never come close to winning the Nobel peace prize. So why don't you just put the past behind you and let it fuk you in the ass.

mrford Game profile

Jun 2nd 2016, 6:12:40

and im saying you are such a worthless fluff that you lack the self control to respect your clan.

you are a child.

also, i am smarter than you in every possible metric. we both know it. stop acting like you dont. you have admitted to such in PMs. the fact that you just jumped from forgiveness to the nobel prize regarding this archaic game shows your comical logic. I mean, wow.

you are a baby, and have baby reactions to emotions. you put your desires over the needs of your allies and friends. which is hilarious because it i the only clan that wasted their time to attempt to teach you how to net. the same person that suggested a war stat of entering vacation mode. the lack of logic is appalling.

this is why you will never amount to anything. it has nothing to do with forgiveness, it has to do with the lack of self control you possess.

the truth hurts, but it is still the truth.

Edited By: mrford on Jun 2nd 2016, 7:01:26
Swagger of a Chupacabra

mrford Game profile

Jun 2nd 2016, 6:52:12

p.s. than =/= then

my dog would have figured out the difference by now. you are tarded as fluff. insulting my intelligence is funny as fugg.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Untagged Hunter

Jun 2nd 2016, 14:10:24

This thread is gold

Blow Cow

Jun 2nd 2016, 14:45:24

I'd hate to be married to ford he seems to pms everyday.

mrford Game profile

Jun 2nd 2016, 14:56:39

Better than hiding behind alts like a coward!

Regardless, it is blatant stupidity that sets me off. That isn't a problem at home because I didn't marry a retard.

Edited By: mrford on Jun 2nd 2016, 15:14:14
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Syko_Killa Game profile

Jun 2nd 2016, 16:04:37

Shut up you dang Beverly hillbilly

mrford Game profile

Jun 2nd 2016, 17:25:36

That is the best your brain can come up with? Lol.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Syko_Killa Game profile

Jun 2nd 2016, 18:53:41

Some of us have to work for our living.... and then there's you!

mrford Game profile

Jun 2nd 2016, 21:39:30

Not too sure what that has to do wit has the quality of your retort, but we both know I have a job. I also have a cell phone.

Crazy, I know!
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Syko_Killa Game profile

Jun 3rd 2016, 0:46:16

Yes, but the obvious part escaped you that you have a job where you obviously have unlimited time to sit around and fart retorts out all day, and I am constantly working.

Junky Game profile

Jun 3rd 2016, 1:10:46

Originally posted by Syko_Killa:
For this senseless act of terrorism, on my peaceful and pacifist nation.

SUPER SOL FIGHTER II (#603) attempted to stir rebellions in your country! You killed 954 enemy spies.

I'll take 50Mil in Reps.
Gimme a Troop, Turret, and or Tank count, and I'll see about sending some your way :-P
I Maybe Crazy... But atleast I'm crazy.

Heston Game profile

Jun 3rd 2016, 2:30:13

Yes, but the obvious part escaped you that you have a job where you obviously have unlimited time to sit around and fart retorts out all day, and I am constantly working.

You are getting fluffed sideways actually working for the government. If i were you i would invest in a mail order bride subscription and buy an commercial incinerator that you could back your truck up to to lighten the work load. Then attempt political correctness by test driving hoes from europe and asia with the extra time. When they fluff you would have the incinerator. Wise the fluff up syko and live the dream.
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

Syko_Killa Game profile

Jun 3rd 2016, 3:01:37

Yeah I need to finish my degree, I think I have 2 semesters left to complete my NSA degree. I'm gonna see about finishing Online.

mrford Game profile

Jun 3rd 2016, 3:04:28

You mean I have a job where I can check my phone every hour or so? Lol.

What is next, you going to make fun of me for going to college like last time?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Heston Game profile

Jun 3rd 2016, 3:10:49

Maybe cut mrford in a small percentage of your current wages and 25% of your graduate salary for 18 months if you aquire an agreed salary. In exchange for him cutting down trolling time to finish your degree online degree in a timely manner and specified gpa.

Heston Game profile

Jun 3rd 2016, 3:13:26

Then if he fluffs ya u can burn down his house or troll him here till the game ends.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Jun 3rd 2016, 3:16:24

Yeah, I'm sure he could teach me a lot. But we can't get along long enough for me to learn anything. After every lesson, there would be a troll marathon about why i'm so stupid that he had to teach me that.

Heston Game profile

Jun 3rd 2016, 3:17:52

U wouldnt have to learn fluff he wouldn't be obligated to teach you anything eithrr. Just display the diploma.

mrford Game profile

Jun 3rd 2016, 3:29:05

You arnt capable of learning. Old dogs and everything.

And I don't troll anyone for having to learn something. I troll you for failing to learn something after 5 separate explanations.

Then than.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Heston Game profile

Jun 3rd 2016, 3:36:31

Limit it to then and than. Pay money. End of worry. U dont need to actually know anything you major in for that high paying job anyway.

Dissident Game profile

Jun 3rd 2016, 3:38:36

I have a BA in Art

Heston Game profile

Jun 3rd 2016, 3:38:40

My first suggestion is king though. Run with that and prosper.

Heston Game profile

Jun 3rd 2016, 3:39:54

Originally posted by Dissident:
I have a BA in Art

Lmao! Lololololololl. Noooo fluff aye

See?

Syko_Killa Game profile

Jun 3rd 2016, 4:07:34

I center my energy around learning other things right now. For instance better treatment in the workplace. You rag on me for working in such a place, but someone has to do something to make a change for people who are not capable of doing it themselves. You insult me, yet you have no idea of the obstacles i've overcome and the positive changes i've been making where I'm at in my life right now. You believe that if someone doesn't have a high paying job like yourself that life is meaningless otherwise. Life is meaningful, you just have to make the most of your personal situation and respect the fact that not everyone can have the same job on this planet. I really wish you were my boss mrford, I would put you in your place buddy. But thankfully for you and me we will never meet in this life.

You state that I have a learning problem and what if in fact I had a learning disability? Are you prone to picking on people with disabilities? See this is the kind of sick ass hole that you are. Your always ready to jump all over someone without knowing all the facts.

Heston Game profile

Jun 3rd 2016, 4:42:45

For instance better treatment in the workplace. You rag on me for working in such a place, but someone has to do something to make a change for people who are not capable of doing it themselves.

Does she have big boobs?
Needy women at work not performing usually dont give up the fluff for your chivalry or charity, but if they do its got freddy krugers signature all over it. If she is smart a sexual harassment lawsuit at the minimum. Careful with the work crusades.

Dissident Game profile

Jun 3rd 2016, 4:47:17

Originally posted by Heston:
I have a BA in Art

See?

Lol. You believed me...

Heston Game profile

Jun 3rd 2016, 4:50:03

I have a BA in Art

See?

Lol. You believed me...

You got me! 😞

Syko_Killa Game profile

Jun 3rd 2016, 4:51:08

For instance better treatment in the workplace. You rag on me for working in such a place, but someone has to do something to make a change for people who are not capable of doing it themselves.

Does she have big boobs?
Needy women at work not performing usually dont give up the fluff for your chivalry or charity, but if they do its got freddy krugers signature all over it. If she is smart a sexual harassment lawsuit at the minimum. Careful with the work crusades.

i don't work for sex, plus the women are fuggin ugly where I work. I stay away from that altogether. I been doing this for years. Not too mention I've had tons of things tried on me and it's went nowhere. I cover my bases.

Heston Game profile

Jun 3rd 2016, 4:51:31

Good laugh tho thanks

Heston Game profile

Jun 3rd 2016, 4:52:38

Does she have big boobs?

i don't work for sex, plus the women are fuggin ugly where I work. I stay away from that altogether. I been doing this for years. Not too mention I've had tons of things tried on me and it's went nowhere. I cover my bases.

Is it a man then? Is he leg shaving manscaper?

Syko_Killa Game profile

Jun 3rd 2016, 4:57:57

I do it out of compassion for humanity.

mrford Game profile

Jun 3rd 2016, 4:58:11

I center my energy around learning other things right now. For instance better treatment in the workplace. You rag on me for working in such a place, but someone has to do something to make a change for people who are not capable of doing it themselves. You insult me, yet you have no idea of the obstacles i've overcome and the positive changes i've been making where I'm at in my life right now. You believe that if someone doesn't have a high paying job like yourself that life is meaningless otherwise. Life is meaningful, you just have to make the most of your personal situation and respect the fact that not everyone can have the same job on this planet. I really wish you were my boss mrford, I would put you in your place buddy. But thankfully for you and me we will never meet in this life.

You state that I have a learning problem and what if in fact I had a learning disability? Are you prone to picking on people with disabilities? See this is the kind of sick ass hole that you are. Your always ready to jump all over someone without knowing all the facts.

How much energy does it take to learn the difference between then and than when told 20 times?

Your excuse is bullfluff. You are stupid. Accept it. You are the only one that has talked down on your job. I havnt.

Additionally, you would never put me in my place. Don't act like you could. Your hypotheticals are as retarded as your logic.

Edited By: mrford on Jun 3rd 2016, 5:00:56
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Heston Game profile

Jun 3rd 2016, 5:00:16

Does she have big boobs?

I been doing this for years. Not too mention I've had tons of things tried on me and it's went nowhere. I cover my bases.

I video my strange encounters also. Never know. I go ass to mouth to ass to mouth with a finish in the ass and mouth clean up. I spit on them alot too. Its humiliating to women upholding a clean lady like image. Keeps them honest. Remember that when you get rich.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Jun 3rd 2016, 5:00:59

I'm not going to sit here and manhunt for the proof in this stupid game, but you have downsized many people here for anything you possibly can. You downplay everything and patronize others to stroke your sensitive and arrogant ego.

Heston Game profile

Jun 3rd 2016, 5:01:17

Or stay poor or whatever.

mrford Game profile

Jun 3rd 2016, 5:03:43

I'm not going to sit here and manhunt for the proof in this stupid game, but you have downsized many people here for anything you possibly can. You downplay everything and patronize others to stroke your sensitive and arrogant ego.

I downplay stupidity. Not the way people make a livng. Period.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Heston Game profile

Jun 3rd 2016, 5:05:32

My money's on syko is drunk atm.

mrford Game profile

Jun 3rd 2016, 5:07:01

Stupid isn't the same as drunk. Drunk improves in the morning.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Syko_Killa Game profile

Jun 3rd 2016, 5:08:09

It's really a shame that people come here to play this game and have to read the kind of remarks that ford posts on here. Your not here to be anyone's educator, if you wanted to be a teacher your in the wrong profession. You viciously attack people on the forums because it's fun for you. I made this post out of fun and you took it seriously.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/...s/tpzDNmj1OGk/s1600/Troll+2.jpg

mrford Game profile

Jun 3rd 2016, 5:09:41

I am a teacher? I wasn't aware that was my profession.

You need to get better at butthurt fluffing.

Oh wait, you are stupid. You cant.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Syko_Killa Game profile

Jun 3rd 2016, 5:10:32

poor and broke are two different things. Poor is a state of mind. I might be broke sometimes, but I have equity. It's not like i'm slummin on the side of the road pan handling for change.

Heston Game profile

Jun 3rd 2016, 5:12:19

poor and broke are two different things. Poor is a state of mind. I might be broke sometimes, but I have equity. It's not like i'm slummin on the side of the road pan handling for change.

Jesus man please say u are drinking.

mrford Game profile

Jun 3rd 2016, 5:15:10

Stupid sometimes sounds like drunk.

Drunk wears off though.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

mrford Game profile

Jun 3rd 2016, 5:20:47

It's really a shame that people come here to play this game and have to read the kind of remarks that ford posts on here. Your not here to be anyone's educator, if you wanted to be a teacher your in the wrong profession. You viciously attack people on the forums because it's fun for you. I made this post out of fun and you took it seriously.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/...s/tpzDNmj1OGk/s1600/Troll+2.jpg

You're

x2

Retard

I teach plenty of people here. Mostly about the game though, not english. I don't teach you because you are too stupid to learn. That isn't my fault.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Syko_Killa Game profile

Jun 3rd 2016, 5:21:29

Well If i'm stupid, you must be arrogant and the other one is ignorant. Not a good combination. Please fix yourself before correcting others.