Verified:

mrford Game profile

May 28th 2016, 0:16:10

Bought through them 2x to be nice. 6mill points each tech lol. 1000 chems are comming next. You can lower your price if you want to dump it, or we can play.

Yes, blocking is part of.the game. So are chems.

Let's have some fun.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

May 28th 2016, 0:31:05

Lol you and the market
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

mrford Game profile

May 28th 2016, 0:52:14

It is the only entertaining thing to do on this boring ass server!
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Crippler ICD Game profile

May 28th 2016, 1:02:59

shaddup!
and pm me
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

[14:26] <enshula> i cant believe im going to say this
[14:26] <enshula> crippler is giving us correct netting advice

Scott Game profile

May 28th 2016, 1:19:12

Chems away

drkprinc Game profile

May 28th 2016, 1:49:21

Lol another set and another tech blocking who is it this time?
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

mrford Game profile

May 28th 2016, 1:55:21

Lol. It would be ICD
Swagger of a Chupacabra

drkprinc Game profile

May 28th 2016, 5:08:28

me wonders if SDI will dry up now.

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

Marshal Game profile

May 28th 2016, 10:18:19

hasn't dried, still plenty of points between 1k and 2k bucks.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

drkprinc Game profile

May 28th 2016, 12:03:05

well guess they don't care for fords missiles lol.

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

Captain Planet

May 28th 2016, 13:11:32

i just bought tons of sdi if that helps anybody.

Marshal Game profile

May 28th 2016, 15:14:13

not me. my sdi has been selling well. i got only milstrat, agri and resi above 10k pts besides military tech.

mrford Game profile

May 28th 2016, 16:09:02

Meh. I'm camping right now so I havn't news camped to see who it is. I will when I get home.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

lpardess Game profile

May 30th 2016, 18:17:56

what is massive blocks?

Marshal Game profile

May 30th 2016, 19:26:13

alot techs/military/bushels/oil at sale on much lower price than price before.

lpardess Game profile

May 30th 2016, 19:41:36

thanks

how can he know who put it there?

Marshal Game profile

May 30th 2016, 19:46:58

he buys those and keeps eye on nw changes.

drkprinc Game profile

May 30th 2016, 20:58:06

Just do what I do play your turns when he buys your blocks >.>

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

Marshal Game profile

May 30th 2016, 21:13:18

and don't sell sdi.

drkprinc Game profile

May 30th 2016, 21:29:31

What is this SDI you speak of?

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

Marshal Game profile

May 31st 2016, 0:16:57

that sdi which is supposed to stop fordy's chems.

mrford Game profile

May 31st 2016, 0:18:01

I seem to have forgotten the IRC channel for NW updates

ill remember it eventually, lol.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

drkprinc Game profile

May 31st 2016, 0:19:50

Should say once you connect to the server

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

drkprinc Game profile

May 31st 2016, 1:09:45

Mmm thank you mr ford my countries are now 15m richer each with those few points of spy I had in the 3ks

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

Billyjoe of UCF Game profile

May 31st 2016, 1:53:00

hasn't this story played out somewhere before.. i swear it seems so familiar.... *yawn*

tone down the rhetoric and threats and take a Xanax my man!

mrford Game profile

May 31st 2016, 1:57:25

I do what I want. Deal with it.

If you think I am posting angrily you are as dumb as you sound.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

May 31st 2016, 2:00:22

two can play this game my man!

remember the i do what i want deal with it attitude the next time you are crying all over FFAT.

and you somehow hear me... who's dumb now lol

mrford Game profile

May 31st 2016, 2:01:06

What?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

May 31st 2016, 2:02:43

simply asking you to remember the attitude of "I do what i want. Deal with it" so if i do what i want you can deal with it.. rather than cry to anyone that will listen..

another set another "block" another threat of missiles/death..

So if I send a message for said threat "deal with it" not run a whine to who ever will listen..

mrford Game profile

May 31st 2016, 2:03:50

You really want to troll for trouble and blindside again then go for it. I won't be as forgiving of your tag this time. Does this even have anything to do with you? Doubt it.

Funny you always wait till the last 4 days.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

May 31st 2016, 2:06:27

I react to your threat... you seem to only threat in the last 4 days or what ever.

I sell my tech the same way all set long.. and alot of time it doesn't sell.. and that's ok with me. Yet at the end of the set you come whining because you can't do your precious buy out without the help of others...

either buy my tech and shut up.. or don't do a buy out its pretty simple.

Yes i have tech up.. yes you bought it once or twice.. no i'm not purposely "blocking" you.. and yes you are silly for taking offense.

stop making threats. and enjoy the game. You don't get to dictate the rules... i'm sorry you feel you do.

May 31st 2016, 2:08:16

but its hilarious that you say... "i do what i want. Deal with it" yet you expect others not to do what they want...

you said it yourself chems are part of the game... I plan on taking no in game action.. but it would be great to be able to come on here without you squawking.

mrford Game profile

May 31st 2016, 2:08:35

No one has helped me. Im not a coward so i run solo tags. You seem to be the only one crying here.

Cry on. I'm sure you will lie about quitting next set too. I like you. Entertaining. Thanks. Hopefully your tag doesn't have to pay for your inability to understand. Cripples offered reps from last set as soon as 3 days ago. Lol. Move on. I have.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

May 31st 2016, 2:10:11

haha you either have the worlds shortest memory.. or you can't read your previous post... or both...

take a look at your top post in this thread my man... another threat.. more whining.. carry on.

mrford Game profile

May 31st 2016, 2:11:12

You have a distinct inability to read people. Hopefully you figure that out sooner rather than later. Good luck with that homie.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

May 31st 2016, 2:15:27

ok all star.. i think when i read 1000 chems coming your way next.. i fully understand the person...

mrford Game profile

May 31st 2016, 2:19:41

You dont even know what tech im transferring. You just assume it is all about you. Stop looking for trouble while hiding behind a tag that I like. The blocks have all but disappeared since I made this post so it worked. It is called strategy. I didn't have to waste a turn in order to get what I wanted.

Do what you feel you need to do, and I will respond in kind. Don't fluff about innocent members of your clan paying for your mistakes again though. That doesn't fly twice. Have a nice night.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

May 31st 2016, 2:23:36

you are transferring spy tech my man just did a batch of it 2 hours ago. and once again this isn't about me.. its about you feeling the need to threaten anyone who doesn't play the game according to your wishes/desires/standards what ever.

I don't even have enough tech to put up a "block" but i speak on behalf of everyone... you don't run the market.. if you want to use it use it.. but don't think you control it.. and stop threatening people for the sake of it.

glad your post worked for you bud.. hopefully you break what ever your goal is.. but seriously stop with the threats its childish and petty.

May 31st 2016, 2:26:29

if i wasn't even playing this set (which i hardly am since war died down) i would still take offense to your threats..

mrford Game profile

May 31st 2016, 2:27:34

Med tech is actually the main one I'm transferring.

Better luck next time.

If my threats are childish, yours are the same. Get over yourself. You arnt doing anyone any favors sticking yours nose in here. If anything I even helped a couple people like DP. Like I said, have a nice night.

Edited By: mrford on May 31st 2016, 2:30:24
Swagger of a Chupacabra

May 31st 2016, 2:31:47

well assuming i'm mistaken on the tech... (which i'm not) then someone who is more gracious and less loquacious is transferring spy tech and doing the right thing with it... aka shutting up and just doing it.

mrford Game profile

May 31st 2016, 3:22:57

Let's see

I was angry in the creation of this thread (wrong)

I have people help me in my buyouts (wrong)

Spy tech is my transfer tech (wrong)

You might want to think again before you decide to come at me for no reason. You arnt a white night. You are just a wreck loose who is going to cause trouble for his clan who he apparently doesn't care about. I seem to have more reservations for causing ICD trouble than you do. That is sad. I have turned down reps for your bullfluff 3 different times. All by people other than yourself.

I understand what you are trying to do and your viewpint, but you are wrong. Get over it. Or dont. You are free to do what you want.

There are consequences and risks for doing market transfers, just as there are for putting up blocks. You think I don't get to dictate the market, but that is a foolish thought process. Promising cnsequences for intentional blocks is a natural progression. One that worked this very set.

I can run my countries just how I want just like you can. The only difference is you have a clan that holds you responsible for your actions. There is a reason i run solo tags. You need to learn that and start thinking about them before you start trouble for no reason. Or dont. I don't really care. I'm bored and something to do next set would be fun. Netting and market transfers are boring till someone like you gets a wild hair up their ass.

But stop acting like your ignorant assumptions are facts. They arnt. Your countries arnt nearly good enough to throw up the blocks I'm talking about. I have looked. Ride that horse into the sunset and claim inactivity to someone who cares. I have accomplished everything I wanted to in this thread, and you getting butthurt and doing something stupid again would only be a bonus.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

mrford Game profile

May 31st 2016, 3:26:34

P.S. thanks for the entertainment tonight. Have a good one (again)
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Desperado Game profile

May 31st 2016, 4:20:18

tell you what fordy

next time, tell me when you plan to do your lil transfer bullfluff, how much, and what price, and i'll tell everybody in ICD and on the server not to put any of that tech up on the market, just for you. then you won't have anything to fluff about.

tell you what...

med tech? How bout I just buy out that tech, just for you?

Originally posted by Primeval:
pants antler

mrford Game profile

May 31st 2016, 4:33:24

I think you missed my point. Seems to be a common theme. Oh well.

I don't want your buyout. Nor your help. I just don't want 7mill points at $5000 with 5 days left in the set. Especially when the going price is $700.

If people choose to do it anyways, I choose to take action. In this instance the mere threat of action worked.

It is extremely simple. Or so I thought.

Edited By: mrford on May 31st 2016, 4:38:24
See Original Post
Swagger of a Chupacabra

mrford Game profile

May 31st 2016, 5:07:40

Also, I havn't even checked who was blocking me. I assumed it was ICD from crips post. Apparently that was mistaken.

By the time I had gotten home the large blocks were gone and the ones that remained were at a manageable price. The threat had worked.

So misunderstand and patronize all you want. My goal was acheived, and all you are doing is weakening my opinion of your tag with your underhanded complaining about how mean a solo tag is when the reality is you, ICD, are the only actual aggressors. For no apparent reason. I like ICD. Let's keep it that way.

Edited By: mrford on May 31st 2016, 5:10:31
Swagger of a Chupacabra

drkprinc Game profile

May 31st 2016, 8:24:04

Hmm well mrford I looked over my countries and it ranged 85-115m each so leaves rest to techers trying to get last bit of worth in and whoever loves blocking you.

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

UncleFiat Game profile

May 31st 2016, 9:06:15

This thread has been disappointing and ridiculous to read.