Verified:

Xninja Game profile

Apr 14th 2016, 2:25:36

Originally posted by drkprinc:
Xninja I think your closest top 10 rank would be deaths go for it !!!

I hope not lol. I am tired of deaths.... Then again my defends dont look to bad either. Guess they go hand in hand...

1877 is a hard number to beat thougb.... Maybe if I didn't stop restarting all those war sets I be a bit closer, but I have no problem playing the dead possum....
Overlord of Chaos
http://lords.ghqnet.com<--CLICK ME; JOIN CHAOS
Aim:baerninja
MSN/Email:

Xninja Game profile

Apr 14th 2016, 2:32:54

Actually looking, I am top 50 for -- Total Land#33, Top 100#21, Kills#21, Deaths#26, Attacks#24, Missiles#39, Defends#18.

That's overall though, not just FFA.

If only I had some real skill :-P
Overlord of Chaos
MSN/Email:

mrford Game profile

Apr 14th 2016, 2:38:10

Overall doesn't count FFA
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Xninja Game profile

Apr 14th 2016, 2:45:11

Originally posted by mrford:
Overall doesn't count FFA

Even better :-P
Overlord of Chaos
MSN/Email:

Link Game profile

Apr 14th 2016, 3:07:30

man this fluffs hilarious
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

humicroav Game profile

Apr 14th 2016, 4:02:32

Originally posted by SoMuchBetterThanYou:

<Earthnews>: SS - SuicidalTendencies (#1405) (xNEOx) -> Midas (#298) () Def Held
<Earthnews>: SS - SuicidalTendencies (#1405) (xNEOx) -> Midas (#298) () Def Held
<Earthnews>: GS - SuicidalTendencies (#1405) (xNEOx) -> Midas (#298) () 2363C 48F
<Earthnews>: GS - SuicidalTendencies (#1405) (xNEOx) -> Midas (#298) () 2290C 48F
<Earthnews>: PS - SuicidalTendencies (#1405) (xNEOx) -> Midas (#298) () Def Held

False accusations??? read above chief...

yup outplayed... lol

my last IQ score(was done for the job i have now) 9 months ago was 157, guess you assume incorrectly..

run along little man.

Edited By: Stryke on May 24th 2016, 1:54:55
ur mom playz erf2025

humicroav Game profile

Apr 14th 2016, 4:07:14

Originally posted by Vamps:
ford: did you notice he got deleted in team for multies, one of which was named for you? I just saw the other day. How anyone is willing to tag with this guy, in any server, is beyond me.

because most of you guys are egotistical hotheads who take this game way too seriously and insist on applications. At lease Mac ain't being an unprovoked fluff.
ur mom playz erf2025

Bsnake Game profile

Apr 14th 2016, 4:45:24

"because most of you guys are egotistical hotheads who take this game way too seriously and insist on applications. At lease Mac ain't being an unprovoked fluff."

ohh the irony....
<bsnake> 68,270,386 turrets whats that in NW??
<Crippler> 115m NW
<Bsnake> 38 mill NW nub... thanks for your netting advice.. Stick to killing nub

2LiveCrew

Apr 14th 2016, 4:47:36

Originally posted by Bsnake:

"because most of you guys are egotistical hotheads who take this game way too seriously and insist on applications. At lease Mac ain't being an unprovoked fluff."

ohh the irony....

lol

Link Game profile

Apr 14th 2016, 4:54:59

who are all these fluffin noobs?
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Bsnake Game profile

Apr 14th 2016, 4:58:08

someone must of spammed the emails of several asylums and all these morons started playing...

best guess!
<bsnake> 68,270,386 turrets whats that in NW??
<Crippler> 115m NW
<Bsnake> 38 mill NW nub... thanks for your netting advice.. Stick to killing nub

m0bzta Game profile

Apr 14th 2016, 5:09:50

someone must of spammed the emails of several asylums and all these morons started playing...

best guess!

who would do that?
Yeah i am a Big Deal Around EarthEmpires
----------------------------
http://loc.ghqnet.com/
-Still doing what i do since 2000-mob bot
V12.╰(◣﹏◢)�

drkprinc Game profile

Apr 14th 2016, 5:43:28

Originally posted by m0bzta:

best guess!

who would do that?

Seems something down our alley of work >.>

Originally posted by humicroav:
ford: did you notice he got deleted in team for multies, one of which was named for you? I just saw the other day. How anyone is willing to tag with this guy, in any server, is beyond me.

because most of you guys are egotistical hotheads who take this game way too seriously and insist on applications. At lease Mac ain't being an unprovoked fluff.

Point of applications is to weed out possible suiciders and to protect tag from troubled players.
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

m0bzta Game profile

Apr 14th 2016, 6:18:54

Originally posted by drkprinc:
Originally posted by m0bzta:

best guess!

who would do that?

Seems something down our alley of work >.>

Point of applications is to weed out possible suiciders and to protect tag from troubled players.

so you did it
Yeah i am a Big Deal Around EarthEmpires
----------------------------
http://loc.ghqnet.com/
-Still doing what i do since 2000-mob bot
V12.╰(◣﹏◢)�

drkprinc Game profile

Apr 14th 2016, 6:19:38

no, I wasn't paid so nothing got done.
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

mrford Game profile

Apr 14th 2016, 10:26:45

You haven't had much experience with people like mob who change their nicks to sneak into your tag have you?

There are reasons. It isn't our problem that you are too simple to understand them.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford