Verified:

victor victoria

May 20th 2016, 22:03:19

I thought this season was great fun.
At a time i wanted alicia to win, cody to win, back to alicia, to julie and then michelle as my final underdog.
Im a huge fan of cochran but his female counterpart in aubrey i just could never get behind.

Fall will be great fun; us old folk vs yall new folk. Go be nineteen somewhere else (unless you plan to graduate hr from asu, then bikini here we come.. phrasing.. are we not doing phrasing anymore?)

Vic Game profile

May 21st 2016, 1:10:07

not a survivor guy but i urge you to watch alone and naked and afraid bradey

Huma Abedin

May 21st 2016, 1:34:11

it is people like who you convince the lesser intelligent folk that braden is actively evading bans.

i never had the pleasure of knowing him, because he was banned before i started, but from what i have been told he wouldn't do such a thing.

but u do reckon it lightens his heart to know that so many people, from all across this chuck atlas we call an earth, all have an enormous amount of respect for him.

few people, i think, outside of the civil rights movement, hold this gentlemans respect from others.

breeze Game profile

May 21st 2016, 4:46:04

We (my wife and myself) always watch Survivor. WE don't miss an episode. Looking forward to the next episodes. Until then it will be Big Brother time and as always NASCAR

PapaSmurf Game profile

May 21st 2016, 6:53:03

i watched one like 15 years ago....eh

Ruthie

May 21st 2016, 14:25:55

I've watched every season of Survivor and find it pretty entertaining.

This season was pretty intense at times, especially the "heat stroke" episode.

I wasnt a fan of her at first, but I started to root for Aubrey. Wasnt a big Michele fan lol
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

BladeEWG Game profile

May 22nd 2016, 0:24:50

My mom loved that show .I never got into it but if it made her happy ,all the better.
Here,we are shark tank junkies.

Ruthie

May 22nd 2016, 2:03:20

kinda tired of shark tank atm
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

Xintros Game profile

May 22nd 2016, 19:09:41

I thought I posted here last night (was too drunk to hit enter key?), then I tried again just a while ago and something always came up.
So, instead of posting what I was, I will just say hello and huggle my friend Ruthie.

*huggles* :-)
"If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a killrrun" - Xintros
https://www.soundclick.com/...efault.cfm?bandID=1381300