Verified:

lpardess Game profile

May 5th 2016, 4:20:35

Cant understand why you are attacking...

drkprinc Game profile

May 5th 2016, 5:26:48

and who are you?
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

lpardess Game profile

May 5th 2016, 5:33:10

United tag

Snippet

May 5th 2016, 5:48:54

Looks like a self farming solo tag keeping to himself.
Took less than 1 Hootie and the Blowfish tune to go through eestats and figure it out.

macdaddy Game profile

May 5th 2016, 12:23:25

Originally posted by Snippet:
Took less than 1 Hootie and the Blowfish tune to go through eestats and figure it out.

+1

Not a Doctor

May 5th 2016, 12:37:42

Originally posted by Snippet:

Looks like a group of restarts that were BR killed, which means either Neo or TP. Took less than 2 spy ops to figure it out. Either way they deserve to die.

Oh look, it's Deano. Deano where are you hiding? I told you I wanted 10 kills on you for each death you caused me, and I'm only about half way there. Cowering away already?

macdaddy Game profile

May 5th 2016, 12:41:57

lol. you haven't killed me once. You killed Boom Dynamites clan lol. The exact same way how IMP is killing this guys clan. Its kind of comical how you and IMP think every single untagged country or new solo tag is mine and you kill them off. Im just sitting back here laughing while my countries hide out safely eating some nice buttered up popcorn and watching the stupidity.

Edited By: macdaddy on May 5th 2016, 13:06:07

Not a Doctor

May 5th 2016, 12:44:39

So you are cowering away while you watch your friends die again and again? How noble of you.

mrford Game profile

May 5th 2016, 13:11:51

Originally posted by macdaddy:
lol. you haven't killed me once. You killed Boom Dynamites clan lol. The exact same way how IMP is killing this guys clan. Its kind of comical how you and IMP think every single untagged country or new solo tag is mine and you kill them off. Im just sitting back here laughing while my countries hide out safely eating some nice buttered up popcorn and watching the stupidity.

There is a 92% chance that everything in this post is bullfluff.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Snippet

May 5th 2016, 13:22:28

Originally posted by Not a Doctor:
Looks like a group of restarts...

yes, it does
... that were BR killed, which means either Neo or TP...

perhaps
Took less than 2 spy ops to figure it out...

I didn't spy them. just looked at attacks/defends
Either way they deserve to die.

according to eestats History, they restarted under the tag 'allies' then switched to 'UNITED'
you're probably more up on the significance of this than me.
had I continued digging on eestats through the Foghat tune that followed Hootie and the Blowfish, I probably would have caught this on the 1st pass.

lpardess Game profile

May 5th 2016, 13:25:52

It doesnt matter if im restart...i was part of neo and got killed by imp...i guess they think im deano...but im not and told them that before...they told me to get of neo tag and tehy wont kill me 2 weeks ago but yet they start again

drkprinc Game profile

May 5th 2016, 13:47:26

Lots of warnings were made in all the post deano made to join his tag, and with all the multies he makes and extra accounts and fact you popped up right after he "retired" makes you a very likely suspect. If you are a legit player and not just another figment of deano split personality disorder I hope you can learn from this set about joining a tag not run by someone with mental problems.

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

Not a Doctor

May 5th 2016, 13:50:51

Originally posted by lpardess:
It doesnt matter if im restart...i was part of neo and got killed by imp...i guess they think im deano...but im not and told them that before...they told me to get of neo tag and tehy wont kill me 2 weeks ago but yet they start again

It's very easy for a veteran player to track restarts in this game. If you don't identify yourself, even if imp wanted to stop hitting you, there are two other Neo players that I imagine they don't want to stop hitting anytime soon. You'd have much better luck talking to them directly than making a board about it.

In full disclosure, I'm personally going to keep killing you regardless (I'm not in imp). I made you and Deano a promise that I intend to keep.

Snippet

May 5th 2016, 13:51:02

perhaps you should look to find an established clan to join instead of a solo tag.
maybe IMP would consider taking you in or at least give you a chance to find a clan if you ask them nicely.

drkprinc Game profile

May 5th 2016, 13:52:26

Join CC I heard they love mudkips

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

Not a Doctor

May 5th 2016, 13:53:08

Originally posted by drkprinc:
If you are a legit player and not just another figment of deano split personality disorder I hope you can learn from this set about joining a tag not run by someone with mental problems.

This is good advice.

lpardess Game profile

May 5th 2016, 14:23:21

Lots of warnings were made in all the post deano made to join his tag, and with all the multies he makes and extra accounts and fact you popped up right after he "retired" makes you a very likely suspect. If you are a legit player and not just another figment of deano split personality disorder I hope you can learn from this set about joining a tag not run by someone with mental problems.

Actually i first enterd the forum last week so i didnt know anybody...i played this game when i was in highschool and it was earth 2025
Im not deano and i told a guy from imp that...i was in his clan and indeed it was a mistake ill learn from

Not a doctor- our problem are ours and hope they will resolve. but imp has nothing to do with them. I already talked to one of them and thought the issue is closed.

macdaddy Game profile

May 5th 2016, 14:34:20

Ipardess, why dont you explain to NOT A DOCTOR whose idea it was to go to war with Shhhh. A few weeks ago when i talked to you, you also said that your current strategy was to bulk up then suicide into Shhhh. I was good enough to back you up in the war against Shhh then when it doesn't pan out like the way you planned you run away like a whipped dog and expect me to pick up the pieces and take the fallout from fluff that you started? No way chum.. It was your war against Shh.. all i did was stamp it and backed you up like a loyal clan member should have done.

Edited By: macdaddy on May 5th 2016, 14:43:13

lpardess Game profile

May 5th 2016, 14:38:01

I did. In pm
And the other sentence is correct as well. But not for it now and i explained him that.

mrford Game profile

May 5th 2016, 14:54:18

I wonder if deano actually believes that people fall for his transparent bullfluff?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Scott Game profile

May 6th 2016, 0:37:54

Ipardess, why dont you explain to NOT A DOCTOR whose idea it was to go to war with Shhhh. A few weeks ago when i talked to you, you also said that your current strategy was to bulk up then suicide into Shhhh. I was good enough to back you up in the war against Shhh then when it doesn't pan out like the way you planned you run away like a whipped dog and expect me to pick up the pieces and take the fallout from fluff that you started? No way chum.. It was your war against Shh.. all i did was stamp it and backed you up like a loyal clan member should have done.

How are you this retarded?

lpardess Game profile

May 6th 2016, 6:13:39

Once again they are attacking...not even answering pms and stuff...cant understand it...

drkprinc Game profile

May 6th 2016, 7:09:51

if you are sending primeval pm and he has responded then you are a target for good reason sorry to say it.

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

lpardess Game profile

May 6th 2016, 7:45:59

if you are sending primeval pm and he has responded then you are a target for good reason sorry to say it.

Why? He responded a week ago and we talked and i thought all is goos....explain what is the good reason

drkprinc Game profile

May 6th 2016, 8:03:38

can't be a week ago last he was on site was 2 days ago if something was settled between you guys it would of been posted by then if it was in the last 3 days then he hasn't gotten around to removing you from the kill list.

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

lpardess Game profile

May 6th 2016, 8:21:16

We havent really agreed on stuff...just explanied that im not deano...he thought i was...i told him im not...

BOOMDYNAMITE Game profile

May 6th 2016, 13:03:10

lol. you haven't killed me once. You killed Boom Dynamites clan lol. The exact same way how IMP is killing this guys clan. Its kind of comical how you and IMP think every single untagged country or new solo tag is mine and you kill them off. Im just sitting back here laughing while my countries hide out safely eating some nice buttereMd up popcorn and watching the stupidity.

Deano is right, it was my clan you killed you maggot Shhhh. Do your homework before you attack an entire clan.

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

May 6th 2016, 13:09:00

1) You were previously part of Deano/macdaddy tag, which was killed for good and obvious reasons. Any restarts from that tag are subject to killing by us as well

2) You were deleted for rules violations... Likely running more than 16 countries. This throws up additional red flags considering that deano/macdaddy has also done the same. He was deleted at the start of this round for doing the same thing and openly admitted to running multis for the purpose of suiciding established tags

3) Most peaceful netting countries/tags don't make maxing out their warfare tech their first priority.

In short, it was too much of a risk to keep you alive - Especially since nobody knows who you are or can credibly vouch for you in a time where fake accounts and duplicate FFAT handles are rampant. My apologies for not responding sooner. I have been out of town and barely running turns from my cell phone.

Edited By: Primeval on May 6th 2016, 13:11:21

Fragglepossem13 Game profile

May 10th 2016, 0:46:38

Originally posted by mrford:
I wonder if deano actually believes that people fall for his transparent bullfluff?

i did for a couple weeks.., then i woke up and joined imp.., i took your hard lessons from last set, and read through mcdaddys bull this set and wised up...