Verified:

PapaSmurf Game profile

May 3rd 2016, 4:19:50

Originally posted by PapaSmurf:
Hmmm, didn't Lady Stoneheart hang Brienne?

I wonder if Jon Snow just survives his wounds or if Melisandre plays some role in saving him/bringing him back.

First off its really fun to watch the show, without knowing what coming. Second, I am awesome!

iScode Game profile

May 3rd 2016, 6:00:25

Necro!

bonus
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Hawkster Game profile

May 3rd 2016, 6:00:25

Meh I can fully understand not reading a literature novel in your non-native tongue. Being able to read/write in another language enough to get by is one thing, reading a novel does require much more fluency in that language.

However, there are several ways to help become more fluent. By living in country that solely or mainly speaks it is one obvious way. But if you cant do that, try to put yourself in similar setting where you are forced to have to learn it. Reading a novel is actually one good way. You will not understand all the languages nuances and so will not fully appreciate and understand it all, but over time you will learn more of those, and become more fluent.

mrford Game profile

May 3rd 2016, 6:49:20

Man, I called that Snow fluff, and I havn't read any of the books. Not exactly insider information there.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford