Verified:

Heston Game profile

May 3rd 2016, 3:31:59

Originally posted by Raging Budda:
Typical CC killing off fluff for no reason. Get used to it pan CC runs this server

You sure squeal alot. Im gonna have to run 16 if there is gonna be this much fun.
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

Scott Game profile

May 3rd 2016, 3:32:58

Originally posted by Heston:

Originally posted by Raging Budda:
Typical CC killing off fluff for no reason. Get used to it pan CC runs this server

You sure squeal alot. Im gonna have to run 16 if there is gonna be this much fun.

Run em

Dallas Game profile

May 3rd 2016, 3:51:26

Originally posted by MadNudist:
Originally posted by Dallas:
pretty ambiguous statement there...not sure who u r referring to as the "minding their own business" group..do u mean pan (that farmed the small clan) and then made the situation worse by their half wit members that took matters into their own hands by escalating the problem by NOT doing "NORMAL CLAN TO CLAN talks" as u tried to phrase it and decided they would just kill on their own also?

You mean bsnake didn't engage in "NORMAL CLAN TO CLAN talks". Instead he flies off the handle and decides to kill countries that aren't even owned by the member talking trash in PMs.

IF they cared at all they would have made an attempt at resolving it thru your -clan to clan talks- but they did NOT! Have you ever heard two wrongs dont make a right? At sometime in your lives I hope most people realise that when you mouth off in any way, any time, anyplace to people you really shouldnt, then you are asking to get knocked out.. the only reason people do it here is they think they can get away with itand sometimes do...internet and all..They killed into CC tag 4 times without authorization from CC ...does that sound like they need to be able to get away with it? Whether they skate on this or nor, the correct answer should be NO! Should be!

Your right bsnake isn't going to get away with it. What choice was left after taking such drastic actions, I'm certain this could have been resolved. This is just bsnakes half witted idea of creating "fun".

Originally posted by Xninja:
I just feel bad for the people minding their own business being forced to eat a big bowl of fluff stew..... Even if someone was fluff talking, that is where normal clan to clan talks come into play, but nope, lets just kill the people minding their own business and ruin people's set to make some halfassed point that will likely not remedy it in the first place.... For I assume the in game messages will fail to cease.... Way to be the big D, rather than the big man Bsnake :-!

Agreed.

Dallas Game profile

May 3rd 2016, 3:58:31

are you really that dense...you put on a good act if not

~~do u mean PAN (that farmed the small clan) and then made the situation worse by their HALF WIT MEMBERS~~
exactly what part of that do you equate to Bsnake?

If you really are dumb as a box of rocks...tell me which countries belong to you!

pico ohm ♠

May 3rd 2016, 4:01:17

The fluffs given are difficult to measure they are so small in number.

Blow Cow

May 3rd 2016, 4:03:04

Mob. Sighting

drkprinc Game profile

May 3rd 2016, 4:11:25

are you really that dense...you put on a good act if not

~~do u mean PAN (that farmed the small clan) and then made the situation worse by their HALF WIT MEMBERS~~
exactly what part of that do you equate to Bsnake?

If you really are dumb as a box of rocks...tell me which countries belong to you!

the countries that belong to bsnake are obviously the ones that killed pan after he said he was going to.....
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

Bsnake Game profile

May 3rd 2016, 5:08:54

what Dallas is saying is that Pan did the farming, didnt offer anything in return and then cried and carried on in PM

The reason i hit them is that i got Pan members carrying on over 2 grabs (separate countries) and got the same attitude i have gotten from Pan the last 2 sets and yes in the last set i did farm them and they got really fluffty, yet its ok for them to do that to a 1 man tag this set... im sure you follow now!!!!

Maybe now they wont farm small tags because they can, i was never going to win this 64 vs 16 and dont care what happens from here on in, they got the point, set is ruined over an expensive 6 hits...
<bsnake> 68,270,386 turrets whats that in NW??
<Crippler> 115m NW
<Bsnake> 38 mill NW nub... thanks for your netting advice.. Stick to killing nub