Verified:

Captain Planet

May 2nd 2016, 14:37:32

can we end it here? i didn't hit anybody and i just lost china. thankfully in ffa we have 15 others but still :P

i beg to the hitters if they read this, please leave Earth out of any quarrels you might have.

I leave you with this clip in hopes we find common ground :P and you can skip to 5:22 (that's the message i want to send)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhKhZSo1HWk

mrford Game profile

May 2nd 2016, 14:38:14

Which tag killed you?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

mrford Game profile

May 2nd 2016, 14:40:11

It appears you got killed by an untagged, ex TxP member.

Interesting.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

chem20 Game profile

May 2nd 2016, 14:40:32

s

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

May 2nd 2016, 14:40:48

=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/
=============================

m0bzta Game profile

May 2nd 2016, 14:48:50

you need a tag to join Captain Planet

Yeah i am a Big Deal Around EarthEmpires
----------------------------
http://loc.ghqnet.com/
-Still doing what i do since 2000-mob bot
V12.╰(◣﹏◢)�

Captain Planet

May 2nd 2016, 14:49:01

i don't know about tags but a country named -bmb- and -pew- hit me, performed spy ops, and i delivered a killing blow.

m0bzta Game profile

May 2nd 2016, 14:58:54

i am sure their is a clan that will take you in an protected you

if you ask one

Edited By: m0bzta on May 2nd 2016, 15:03:02
Yeah i am a Big Deal Around EarthEmpires
----------------------------
http://loc.ghqnet.com/
-Still doing what i do since 2000-mob bot
V12.╰(◣﹏◢)�

Dallas Game profile

May 2nd 2016, 15:04:40

to me it seems real hard to retain any sympathy for anyone that continues to run a tag with no/low defense..never retals, and repeatedly expects people to stop hitting them by crying on the boards about it...all after several sets of being told and told and told to get defense and do retals or join a tag that gives you protection...you dont appear to be that stupid, but your actions prove just the opposite

Captain Planet

May 2nd 2016, 15:04:54

i just don't understand why they would have a problem with me when i didn't hit them at all. i get that i get hit for land but to kill? seems a waste

Captain Planet

May 2nd 2016, 15:06:24

Originally posted by Dallas:
to me it seems real hard to retain any sympathy for anyone that continues to run a tag with no/low defense..never retals, and repeatedly expects people to stop hitting them by crying on the boards about it...all after several sets of being told and told and told to get defense and do retals or join a tag that gives you protection...you dont appear to be that stupid, but your actions prove just the opposite

well at first, it was just landgrabbing; so i bought turrets of course to deter simple and easy pickings.

now it escalated to killing and i bought troops and tanks.

i will stop "crying" i guess. i just thought i was asking in a nice humorous way thats all

Dallas Game profile

May 2nd 2016, 15:10:12

in case you havent noticed in two sets...there are way to many schadenfreude type personalities in this game...you fuel their behavior

... seriously join a clan or sure up your defenses

Captain Planet

May 2nd 2016, 15:16:28

k thanks

UncleFiat Game profile

May 2nd 2016, 16:05:27

Captain

While it must of been fun to run no mil self farmers with all kinds of land, there are ways to do it so you don't present a juicy 5 jet grab to people like me.

The group i'm in put up a DNH and I honored it but that's not going to happen with all alliances, as you have found out.

You need to do one of two things, IMHO.

Find a tag that will be able to protect you OR find a way to hide all that juicy land.

The first option is best but running super heavy dict spy countries might have helped and to run 4 all jet retallers allied with each other so you could retal ANY and ALL grabs.

The way you were set up, crossing your fingers and hoping for the best was destined to fail. It took all I had to not grab more of that juicy land after the DNH, no matter how good a guy / gal you are.

I'll admit to one of the early 5 jet PS grabs for over 3k acres + goodies. It's like a christmas present that's too good to be true. Unless you are in a tag that protects you, it's just too good to pass up.

Just trying to help.

Edited By: UncleFiat on May 2nd 2016, 16:15:29. Reason: sp