Verified:

BOOMDYNAMITE Game profile

Apr 29th 2016, 14:36:48

ICD, NBK and IMP killed my countries when i was untagged. Raging Buddah reccomends I tag up so I do and then IMP attacks me again? This is stupid!

mrford Game profile

Apr 29th 2016, 14:53:31

You sent hate messages to everyone. And you are surprised when you die?

Lol
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Raging Budda Game profile

Apr 29th 2016, 14:57:45

I can't control what IMP does/doesn't do.
Your base is mine!

Heston Game profile

Apr 29th 2016, 17:46:08

You cant control what you do.
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 29th 2016, 18:29:30

can any of us :(
=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/
=============================

mrford Game profile

Apr 29th 2016, 20:26:18

i thought i could control a fart once

it didnt end well
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

macdaddy Game profile

Apr 29th 2016, 20:28:22

Glad to see IMP making more friends lol.. Tag up with me next set Boom. We will suicide all set long. It will be fun :)

Fragglepossem13 Game profile

Apr 29th 2016, 20:29:12

Originally posted by mrford:
i thought i could control a fart once

it didnt end well

lol sometimes it hurts more when you try to control it

Apr 29th 2016, 20:34:39

Originally posted by macdaddy:
Glad to see IMP making more friends lol.. Tag up with me next set Boom. We will suicide all set long. It will be fun :)

This is why no one will ever take you seriously.
Your base is mine!

Fragglepossem13 Game profile

Apr 29th 2016, 20:39:11

Originally posted by BOOMDYNAMITE:
ICD, NBK and IMP killed my countries when i was untagged. Raging Buddah reccomends I tag up so I do and then IMP attacks me again? This is stupid!

because like mcdaddy you say one thing, then do another.....

BOOMDYNAMITE Game profile

Apr 29th 2016, 20:40:09

Am i soppose to take you serious Buddah? You tell me to tag up and then i get killed. If IMP wants me as an enemy so bad maybe ill will tag up with macdaddy. He doesnt pretend to be someones friend and then stab them in the back like IMP.

macdaddy Game profile

Apr 29th 2016, 20:50:01

pm me bud

mrford Game profile

Apr 29th 2016, 20:50:18

Originally posted by BOOMDYNAMITE:
He doesnt pretend to be someones friend and then stab them in the back

yes he does dumbass

you 2 are the same person. easily
Swagger of a Chupacabra

macdaddy Game profile

Apr 29th 2016, 20:54:05

I never stabbed you in the back Ford. So dont even go there.

mrford Game profile

Apr 29th 2016, 21:10:45

bullfluff flufftard. you used my tag protection to build up, then left and did stupid fluff. i vouched for you, and talked people out of killing you, and you screwed me.

fluff you.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

drkprinc Game profile

Apr 29th 2016, 21:41:29

BOOM don't go down the same road as deano, you can have prosperous sets on FFA in a solo tag you just need to get to know people and have good foreign relations with the long standing clans.

If you follow deano path you will never have a successful set here.

ALL! yes I mean ALL! the long standing tags have dedicated players that don't play until there's a "problem" that needs to be dealt with and they are good at it.
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

Apr 30th 2016, 1:41:43

Apparently my advice was miscontrued. Yes, tagging your countries is preferable, but it is simply one of the many steps it takes to play solo in this server. While not an exhaustive list, some advice would be to have,

1) A mainly defensive posture in most countries. If you set aside 1-3 countries for retals, that won't be looked up on as threatening. And by retals, I mean SS/PS retals for hits on your countries. Tagging your countries means that any country in the same clan can take the retal(s) on the country that hit you. Having little defense with lots of missiles makes most vets supsicious of your intentions. And take the retals smartly, when people lose land on a retal, they will quickly stop landgrabbing you.

2) Get on IRC somehow and actually talk to people. Like RL this game is about communication and who you know, so it is best to make friends. You will be surprised how a simple 15 in chat on IRC can let people know you are/aren't a crazy person. Trust is very important, it is hard to gain and easy to lose.

3) IF you intend to war, use the friends you made above to give them a hint of your plans. Build up enough trust and people will for the most part leave you alone.

I hope I didn't waste these past 10 minutes.
Your base is mine!

Scott Game profile

Apr 30th 2016, 1:57:49

Originally posted by Raging Budda:
Apparently my advice was miscontrued. Yes, tagging your countries is preferable, but it is simply one of the many steps it takes to play solo in this server. While not an exhaustive list, some advice would be to have,

1) A mainly defensive posture in most countries. If you set aside 1-3 countries for retals, that won't be looked up on as threatening. And by retals, I mean SS/PS retals for hits on your countries. Tagging your countries means that any country in the same clan can take the retal(s) on the country that hit you. Having little defense with lots of missiles makes most vets supsicious of your intentions. And take the retals smartly, when people lose land on a retal, they will quickly stop landgrabbing you.

2) Get on IRC somehow and actually talk to people. Like RL this game is about communication and who you know, so it is best to make friends. You will be surprised how a simple 15 in chat on IRC can let people know you are/aren't a crazy person. Trust is very important, it is hard to gain and easy to lose.

3) IF you intend to war, use the friends you made above to give them a hint of your plans. Build up enough trust and people will for the most part leave you alone.

I hope I didn't waste these past 10 minutes.

Listen and learn boom and deano...

Apr 30th 2016, 2:29:23

And yet I am the most suicided person around here these days.
Your base is mine!