Verified:

mrford Game profile

Apr 18th 2016, 11:20:00

You are incredibly stupid.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

macdaddy Game profile

Apr 18th 2016, 11:21:03

eat fluff ford. Your nothing but an antagonizing troll who likes to fuel the fire and start fluff

Edited By: macdaddy on Apr 18th 2016, 11:27:25

mrford Game profile

Apr 18th 2016, 11:29:43

Bullfluff. I have been giving you good advice for how long now? You are literally too stupid to listen.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

mrford Game profile

Apr 18th 2016, 11:33:23

You are like a teenage girl going through puberty. Begging me to join your clan and for advice one minute, then raging out the next. I am having a hard time believing you arnt a teenager. I am also having a hard time understanding why I am still beating my head against a wall trying to help you.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Apr 18th 2016, 11:53:36

you realize that IMP wont care and they will kill you now.
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Scott Game profile

Apr 18th 2016, 11:55:56

Originally posted by Warster:
you realize that IMP wont care and they will kill you now.

Hopefully they do it at night so we get a good fireworks show!

Link Game profile

Apr 18th 2016, 12:34:46

Originally posted by mrford:
Ketchup on popcorn?

The fluff is the matter with you?

LOL
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Apr 18th 2016, 13:16:54

Originally posted by drkprinc:
ketchup powder the same they put on ketchup chips....

Say wha?

The fluff are ketchup chips?

Sounds like commie bullfluff to me.

This^

I bet you put the orange peel in your blue moon too you fruit!

This too^

Originally posted by UncleFiat:
Wasn't there a long time player named Ketchup in IMP? or TKO can't remember

Yes. He was a leader alongside EViL and then xmach when he took over. His handle was similar to "FaNcY KeTcHuP"

Originally posted by Warster:
TKO

and he only plays now if TKO gets hit

Two different players

Originally posted by drkprinc:
pepsi > coke any day all day.

That's it. You're fired.

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Apr 18th 2016, 13:19:09

ahhh ok
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Donny Game profile

Apr 18th 2016, 14:36:19

it'll be a slaughter fest, sorry deano. IMP knows what to do and you guys are all new and have no chemistry.

id be contacting primeval for him NOT to murder your clan if i were you!

:D But if you guys think you're up for a fight it looks like if NEO gets a FS it could last a few days, IMP is a LOT of reps.

but

Neo is a lot of theos. hard to call which has the disadvantage aside from country numbers itself.

IMP definitely wins the battle though.
ICQ-105967052

Dear Asians who say they're not ninjas just because they're Asian,
That's exactly what a ninja would say.

Bsnake Game profile

Apr 18th 2016, 15:00:34

Originally posted by Donny:
it'll be a slaughter fest, sorry deano. IMP knows what to do and you guys are all new and have no chemistry.

id be contacting primeval for him NOT to murder your clan if i were you!

:D But if you guys think you're up for a fight it looks like if NEO gets a FS it could last a few days, IMP is a LOT of reps.

but

Neo is a lot of theos. hard to call which has the disadvantage aside from country numbers itself.

IMP definitely wins the battle though.

and Donny is a nub, so his advice means fluff...

FS FS FS...
<bsnake> 68,270,386 turrets whats that in NW??
<Crippler> 115m NW
<Bsnake> 38 mill NW nub... thanks for your netting advice.. Stick to killing nub

Uncle James Game profile

Apr 19th 2016, 1:38:27

I have 500 shares of (KO) COKE stock so drink up and keep me in food and CROWN ROYAL with my dividends> To late now he is almost Dead. I am mixing myself another drink as I type this message and watch the first strike on NEO> He did not move fast like in the movie. oh well :)

drkprinc Game profile

Apr 19th 2016, 1:41:09

LOL UJ, I'm at work and didn't get to have as much fun as you and prime
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

Scott Game profile

Apr 19th 2016, 3:22:07

way to kill my landfarms assholes.

drkprinc Game profile

Apr 19th 2016, 3:40:50

awww man we had no idea scott :(

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

Bsnake Game profile

Apr 19th 2016, 8:17:37

just killing his countries??
<bsnake> 68,270,386 turrets whats that in NW??
<Crippler> 115m NW
<Bsnake> 38 mill NW nub... thanks for your netting advice.. Stick to killing nub

Snippet

Apr 19th 2016, 8:57:53

This is intriguing.
There were a lot more GS than this.
GS Apr 18, 16:54 riverrun (#368) (xNEOx) SuicidalTendencies (#1415) (xNEOx) 728 C 3 F
GS Apr 18, 16:54 dorne (#369) (xNEOx) SuicidalTendencies (#1415) (xNEOx) 369 C 3 F
GS Apr 18, 16:55 widows watch (#370) (xNEOx) SuicidalTendencies (#1415) (xNEOx) 136 C 3 F
CM Apr 18, 16:56 antlers (#371) (xNEOx) SuicidalTendencies (#1415) (xNEOx) DH

Edited By: Snippet on Apr 19th 2016, 9:00:45. Reason: data correction

Bug Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 19th 2016, 9:40:45

neo dead now?

Not a Doctor

Apr 19th 2016, 12:53:48

They seem to be infighting now. One of their members left the tag and the remaining ones are GSing each other. More proof that Deano is a fool (not that more proof was needed).

macdaddy Game profile

Apr 19th 2016, 12:55:15

Ok Doctor, your just ticked off that I destroyed your clan. I used up all my turns and missiles destroying the Shhhh clan. same with my other top member.. Which is the only reason that IMP walked over us like that. Kicking a man while he is down and defenseless is a cowards mentality. As for that other stupid FC member who fled my clan like a whipped dog and is now IMP's POW and slave, you can have that coward weak link.

Edited By: macdaddy on Apr 19th 2016, 13:01:03

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Apr 19th 2016, 13:00:42

You have some of the worst built countries I have encountered in a long time, newbs included. With only three of us hitting and while you were online, you were in capable of doing anything.

Return to your time-out and press your nose in the corner until I say its okay for you to come out and play again.

macdaddy Game profile

Apr 19th 2016, 13:01:57

you attacked us when we were out of turns and just finished warring with Shhhh. You are a coward

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Apr 19th 2016, 13:05:54

You couldn't stop any established alliance in FFA with twice the turns, twice the countries, and twice the cash on hand. Run along, cupcake.

macdaddy Game profile

Apr 19th 2016, 13:12:59

As I said you are a coward. You knew what would of happened if we had half the amount of turns you had. You iditos had so many failed attempts in your strikes. 20 years at earth empires and you still don't have an established clan. You are a joke, you didnt have my respect 2 days ago and you still don't have my respect. CC, TKO or even Fords 16 member clan would destroy all your pathetic countries in an hour. This is my second set and you had to wait until we were warring with someone else and exhausted of turns. That Idiot, FC will fit in nicely over there with you bunch of yellow, greasy slimeballs. War is an excellent tool for showing ones true color and all you did was strengthen our integrity while you expanded on your fluffty existence of a clan. A tip of the hat to Humicroav and Kings Landing who displayed their loyalty when things were going south. They would never submit to a foreign ruler and would rather die before they became a slave to another clan. They are true Neos. Just glad I found out who my true members were and i'm glad that FC found his true calling in being a loser.

Edited By: macdaddy on Apr 19th 2016, 16:51:02

Not a Doctor

Apr 19th 2016, 13:19:53

Deano, you think you destroyed my clan? That's funny, I'm still breaking/killing your originals with ease. Not to mention, I was trying to talk peace with you despite your constant stupidity when you decided to hit me in the first place.

You are a joke of a leader, and an even worse player.

macdaddy Game profile

Apr 19th 2016, 13:20:40

As I said you are a coward. You knew what would of happened if we had half the amount of turns you had. You iditos had so many failed attempts in your strikes. 20 years at earth empires and you still don't have an established clan. You are a joke, you didnt have my respect 2 days ago and you still don't have my respect. CC, TKO or even Fords 16 member clan would destroy all your pathetic countries in an hour. This is my second set and you had to wait until we were warring with someone else and exhausted of turns. That Idiot, FC will fit in nicely over there with you bunch of yellow, greasy slimeballs. War is an excellent tool for showing ones true color and all you did was strengthen our integrity while you expanded on your fluffty existence of a clan. A tip of the hat to Humicroav and Kings Landing who displayed their loyalty when things were going south. They would never submit to a foreign ruler and would rather die before they became a slave to another clan. They are true Neos. Just glad I found out who my true members were and im glad that FC found his true calling in be a loser.

Edited By: macdaddy on Apr 19th 2016, 16:50:26

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Apr 19th 2016, 13:25:21

I'll let someone else explain your misconceptions of how the game works. I'm busy today, and from the looks of other threads in the forum you seem to have some comprehension challenges.

If you play your cards right, I may let you play FFA again before June 5th.

drkprinc Game profile

Apr 19th 2016, 15:21:49

Oh man this is some good morning butter to read up on :)

macdaddy you can't even comprehend basic game mechanics so just stop yourself there and stop embarrassing yourself and everyone you love with your rhetoric about running a tag.

Primeval alone could have killed your 64 country tag by himself whilst staying alive against any hits you could of performed.

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

BOOMDYNAMITE Game profile

Apr 19th 2016, 16:33:41

I am not a fan of Deanos big mouth but he does make a point that all IMP did kick a person when they were down on the ground fighting another person. Even I could kill Donny if he was in the middle of a war against another clan and he was out of turns and missiles.

Edited By: BOOMDYNAMITE on Apr 19th 2016, 16:43:30

mrford Game profile

Apr 19th 2016, 16:53:10

If deano couldn't tell that IMP was about to kill them because of his mouth then that is his fault, not IMP. It isn't IMP's duty to change their answers because deano is too stupid to see it comming and hits an 8 country tag. 8! Lol.

Everyone else saw it comming. Everyone.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Apr 19th 2016, 16:54:30

Originally posted by BOOMDYNAMITE:
I am not a fan of Deanos big mouth but he does make a point that all IMP did kick a person when they were down on the ground fighting another person. Even I could kill Donny if he was out of turns and missiles.

Yeah... You're right. We decided to wait until they did a 1.5hour kill-run on two countries that weren't online so we could get them right where we wanted them. Making them enforce a 2:1 retal policy and triple-tap our countries was all pre-text brainwashing procedures for the main event. And giving them basically 24+ hours notice was all part of our psychological warfare tactic.

Scott Game profile

Apr 19th 2016, 17:00:51

If deano couldn't tell that IMP was about to kill them because of his mouth then that is his fault, not IMP. It isn't IMP's duty to change their answers because deano is too stupid to see it comming and hits an 8 country tag. 8! Lol.

Everyone else saw it comming. Everyone.

He clearly knew it was coming. He sent me a message asking if I thought they would really do it. I responded that they wild be ripping off his head and fluffting down his neck.

macdaddy Game profile

Apr 19th 2016, 17:06:00

Actually, I did see it coming and warned the entire clan tag. I ran my tag like a democracy and we vote on everything we do. I suggested that we launch a pre-emptive strike against IMP but FC was totally against it so we didn't. They were all gun ho to kill Shhhh. So I went with the majority of the votes. If I didn't care what my clan thought I would have attacked IMP first and the table would be reversed.

Edited By: macdaddy on Apr 19th 2016, 17:08:39

mrford Game profile

Apr 19th 2016, 17:07:29

Told you you were going to get your tag killed

When will you start listening? My vote is never because you are too stupid to learn from miatakes.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

mrford Game profile

Apr 19th 2016, 17:07:58

Anyways, if I was IMP I would have hit asap as well. I wouldn't waste any more netting time than I had to, and this war will be over fast.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

macdaddy Game profile

Apr 19th 2016, 17:11:46

Actually its pretty ironic, really. I was the one that reached out and proposed a diplomatic solution regarding the situation, But Prime ignored my messages and carried hate from last set. You were just too ignorant to let me learn from my mistakes. How vastly you misunderstand the situation. There was no honour in ignoring my peace requests, telling me nothing and then hitting me when I was down. That is not a trait of a leader. A respectable clan leader would have declared war first.

Scott Game profile

Apr 19th 2016, 17:13:39

IMP was the one trying to enforce a 2:1 Retal policy? Interesting....

mrford Game profile

Apr 19th 2016, 17:19:48

Originally posted by macdaddy:
Actually its pretty ironic, really. I was the one that reached out and proposed a diplomatic solution regarding the situation, But Prime ignored my messages and carried hate from last set. You were just too ignorant to let me learn from my mistakes. How vastly you misunderstand the situation. There was no honour in ignoring my peace requests, telling me nothing and then hitting me when I was down. That is not a trait of a leader. A respectable clan leader would have declared war first.

You are a fluff leader, a liar, a hothead, and an idiot.

Everything you said in that quote could be said about you. Everything.

I am pretty mad that you are making me side with IMP regarding ANYTHING.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

macdaddy Game profile

Apr 19th 2016, 17:26:38

Well, everyone has an opinion, and your opinion about me falls in line with just about everyone so I wont take that personally Ford.

Moving on. Primeval.. I would like a month ceasefire.. It can be longer if you wish because I honestly do not intend on hitting you. I did not fire a single shot at IMP, not one. So give me a bit of a break and let us go back to netting.

mrford Game profile

Apr 19th 2016, 17:27:57

You havnt given anyone any reason to think otherwise
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Not a Doctor

Apr 19th 2016, 17:29:10

You were just too ignorant to let me learn from my mistakes. How vastly you misunderstand the situation.

You've been grabbing like a retard all set. You FSed an 8 country tag because it was retaling you when you knew another tag was planning to hit you. You've learned nothing. You will keep dying until you smarten up, which likely means you'll never make it through a set alive.

macdaddy Game profile

Apr 19th 2016, 17:31:36

Stfu Doctor. Your just mad because you threatened our clan with missiles so I did what any clan would do and I personally dismantled every single one of them. That's all I suggested, but my other clan members voted on attacking you ok. Cant you read the previous posts you dimwit? Oh.. and heres a tip, If you going to gloat about having so many damn missiles and idiotically threaten clans with them, at least increase your spal so It wouldn't be so easy for me to do that. I didn't lose one spy in dismantling over 100 missiles. Pretty pathetic

Edited By: macdaddy on Apr 19th 2016, 17:46:16

Dallas Game profile

Apr 19th 2016, 17:51:51

I try HARD to not say anything about anyone at all these days.....but....you deserve to die every set until you stop posting anything at all

because: all your posts prove that you by your own ignorance should die...its like your begging for it...every day

reason I say this is this is that the server has gone extremely soft...scared their going to lose a player and put the game in jeopardy regardless if that player is brain dead or not...I used to think you were simply naive...but it goes way beyond that!

you sound to me like trump talks..lie , backtrack, lie some more, act like you have sense and prove you dont!

macdaddy Game profile

Apr 19th 2016, 18:02:16

yes Dallas, some people certainly do lack integrity and let this hostile forum environment mould them into a mindless sheep. I on the other hand speak my mind, and will always speak my mind. That's what you call integrity. You can kill me 100 times and I will never lose my values nor give respect where it is not deserved. The supreme quality for leadership is unquestionably integrity. Without it, no real success is possible, no matter whether it is on a section gang, a football field, in an army, or a clan leader.

Edited By: macdaddy on Apr 19th 2016, 18:05:28

Dallas Game profile

Apr 19th 2016, 18:12:12

Listen...I truly hope you will change and not continue saying one thing one minute and in the next breath say something else...I also dont want to see anyone leave the game ... you have been given GOOD SOUND ADVICE (repeatedly, by multiple people all actually trying to help you) and you not only ignore it but usually spit back in the person face..also you may want to look up definition of integrity (one part is being HONEST)..with others and yourself!

what you personally call respect I see as fear

call it tough Love from me.... good luck to you seriously....I will just shut up and see what extreme you go to next!

Not a Doctor

Apr 19th 2016, 18:14:24

Stfu Doctor. Your just mad because you threatened our clan with missiles so I did what any clan would do and I personally dismantled every single one of them. That's all I suggested, but my other clan members voted on attacking you ok. Cant you read the previous posts you dimwit? Oh.. and heres a tip, If you going to gloat about having so many damn missiles and idiotically threaten clans with them, at least increase your spal so It wouldn't be so easy for me to do that. I didn't lose one spy in dismantling over 100 missiles. Pretty pathetic

I never threatened you. I asked you to speak to your member because I knew you were a new tag and wanted to give you the benefit of the doubt after multiple RoRs. I should have unloaded on you right then, but that's what I get for trying to be nice to new players. For the record, you bounced dozens of spy ops diffusing my missiles, and didn't even get them all. You are an idiot and a liar. And you will die for a long time if I have anything to do about it.

macdaddy Game profile

Apr 19th 2016, 18:18:44

lol oh the irony you dimwitted liar. I double-checked and spied all your countries after I dismantled every missile you HAD. I dotted my i's and crossed my T's bud. Your countries were as bad as you lie.

Edited By: macdaddy on Apr 19th 2016, 18:22:58
See Original Post

macdaddy Game profile

Apr 19th 2016, 18:22:03

2.1 days ago

To:  macdaddy

  

http://www.earthgraphs.com/...p;num=1348&reset=1072

I'd suggest you tell your people to find other places to search for land than my tag. I have 16 countries with lots of missiles and stock (8 are hiding untagged to make them harder to find).

Not a Doctor

Apr 19th 2016, 18:23:23

Go look at the news and peak at all the missiles I fired you moron. The first kill I participated in was a chem rush when I launched 7 from one of countries that you had attempted to diffuse and failed.

Wait... Serious question... Did you think that when the op came back as failed that you had successfully diffused?

Not a Doctor

Apr 19th 2016, 18:24:14

Post the rest of the message you dumbass.