Verified:

Forgotten

Apr 15th 2016, 7:35:39

This is a sign that the game is dead, when AT doesn't have threads full of current issues where people yell at each other in.
~LaF's Retired Janitor~

drkprinc Game profile

Apr 15th 2016, 7:38:24

heston probably taking time off from forums?
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

BladeEWG Game profile

Apr 15th 2016, 11:59:19

Trump/Palin '16

SakitSaPuwit Game profile

Apr 15th 2016, 12:46:05

Philippines Football Season is about to start, GO DATU, retirement is hard
but what do i know?
I only play this game for fun!

Scott Game profile

Apr 15th 2016, 13:35:18

[quote poster=Blad
Originally posted by BladeEWG:
Trump/Palin '16

https://cdn.meme.am/instances/50018804.jpg

victor victoria

Apr 15th 2016, 15:39:04

Originally posted by Forgotten:
This is a sign that the game is dead, when AT doesn't have threads full of current issues where people yell at each other in.

honest snd curt and worthwhile disscusion gets you banned as a racist.

Heston Game profile

Apr 15th 2016, 17:01:11

With everyone rubbing wieners in the huge political correct butthole there is little to talk about. Cerberus even stopped holding out. Blade is around chugging the manch jar. Thats about all the ugliness this place can take before going mute.
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

ninong Game profile

Apr 15th 2016, 17:28:43

tim tebow might run for congress
ninong, formerly Johnny Demonic
IX

Vic Game profile

Apr 15th 2016, 19:04:25

Originally posted by victor victoria:

braden is right on, forgo ... imo that's one of the main reasons. mod censorship + player base is 1/100 what it was = lame AT times

SAM_DANGER Game profile

Apr 16th 2016, 5:29:27

Originally posted by Vic:

braden is right on, forgo ... imo that's one of the main reasons. mod censorship + player base is 1/100 what it was = lame AT times

I disagree.

All of the people who fell afoul of of Bstrong's civility rules are still here.. and still usually going out of their way to be as crude/offensive as possible with most of their posts.

Who's absent from the boards now? A lot of people, but notably all of the people who seemed to have the biggest issue with the fact that virtually every thread degenerated into an immature name-calling contest.

The only people who still post about "current issues" here are the trolls, and those who are too stupid to realize that rational conversation is never possible here (I'm including myself in the latter group)

ChokeMOut Game profile

Apr 16th 2016, 8:25:53

Maybe this is a good thing.

I could name a name.
"There are no true knights. No more than there are gods."

Vic Game profile

Apr 16th 2016, 17:26:43

Originally posted by SAM_DANGER:
Originally posted by Vic:

I disagree.

All of the people who fell afoul of of Bstrong's civility rules are still here.. and still usually going out of their way to be as crude/offensive as possible with most of their posts.

Who's absent from the boards now? A lot of people, but notably all of the people who seemed to have the biggest issue with the fact that virtually every thread degenerated into an immature name-calling contest.

The only people who still post about "current issues" here are the trolls, and those who are too stupid to realize that rational conversation is never possible here (I'm including myself in the latter group)

you can disagree but you are wrong :p
like i said, player base is 10% what it once was ... so obviously AT isn't going to be as rapid and voluminous as it was when 10-20 times more posters were posting.

AND mod censorship has been far reaching ... for one, i'm afraid to post things i would have freely posted in e2025 because i don't want a pm from a mod treating me like a kindergartener in response and i definitely don't want to post something just to have it deleted. so maybe in your opinion mod censorship hasn't changed anything, but i'm telling you i personally don't post certain things because of what i've perceived to be hardcore censorship and i try to avoid it in general ... and i know i'm not alone on that end

BladeEWG Game profile

Apr 16th 2016, 17:40:17

Bull cr@p
People stop posting because a few turn it in to personal attacks.over nothing.
Everyone that does post gets labeled a tard,gay,gypsy etc.
Its worse that a bunch of 5 year olds
Perfect example is Scotts response to me on this thread...for what reason other to be a jerk.
Sorry, done playing that game on the boards
Move along to find someone that cares

Garry Owen Game profile

Apr 16th 2016, 21:47:47

Might be interesting to have actual, rational discussions of some current events.

But wait that whole 'rational' thing aint gonna happen. Just personal attacks and name-calling.

Best thing about the forums now is +bonus! :)

Scott Game profile

Apr 16th 2016, 23:49:43

Bull cr@p
People stop posting because a few turn it in to personal attacks.over nothing.
Everyone that does post gets labeled a tard,gay,gypsy etc.
Its worse that a bunch of 5 year olds
Perfect example is Scotts response to me on this thread...for what reason other to be a jerk.

So in classic Tard form you call everyone a 5 year old and then do the same thing. Eat a giant fluff you worthless sack of fluff.

Even Sarah Palin is smarter than you!

BladeEWG Game profile

Apr 17th 2016, 0:04:40

Thanks for proving the point Scott !

Scott Game profile

Apr 17th 2016, 0:15:16

Thanks for proving the point Scott !

What point, the fact that you are too stupid to understand double standards? You certainly prove that time and time again.

Scott Game profile

Apr 17th 2016, 0:17:30

Also a liar....

Heston Game profile

Apr 17th 2016, 0:36:08

Originally posted by Scott:

Also a liar....

[quote poster=Scott; 39454; 743561][quote poster=Blad
Trump/Palin '16

https://cdn.meme.am/instances/50018804.jpg [/quote]

Blade shouldnt be offended with how pc he pretends to be. He just smashed that image tho. He is as much of a bigot ad you or i.

Heston Game profile

Apr 17th 2016, 0:37:01

BladeEWG Game profile

Apr 17th 2016, 2:17:39

No you are!
No you are!

farmer Game profile

Apr 17th 2016, 2:56:23

So tell me again why people do not rush here to post and talk rational.

Link Game profile

Apr 17th 2016, 3:04:24

the kids are alright
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Scott Game profile

Apr 17th 2016, 4:08:08

No you are!
No you are!

There you go again. Accusing everyone of acting like a 5 year old... Then acting like a 5 year old.

Tards are gonna Tard I suppose...

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Apr 17th 2016, 4:16:36

I am too busy at Wotlab forums and World of tank forums now and days.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

mrford Game profile

Apr 17th 2016, 15:52:40

nerd
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

SuperFly Game profile

Apr 17th 2016, 16:19:32

the only worth while thing that I can contribute is that Vic is a weenie :p

BladeEWG Game profile

Apr 17th 2016, 20:05:15

I know you are but what am I?
I know you are,but what am I?

Scott Game profile

Apr 17th 2016, 20:21:00

I know you are but what am I?
I know you are,but what am I?

Well, we all know you as the gay blade...

Syko_Killa Game profile

Apr 17th 2016, 20:26:45

That's because you have guys like scott who likes to talk about penis and other ppl being gay all the time. So he can cover up his secret love for the fluff, because he's afraid others won't accept him for who he is. The biggest queer in the game.
Do as I say, not as I do.

Untagged Hunter

Apr 17th 2016, 20:34:28

Originally posted by Syko_Killa:
That's because you have guys like scott who likes to talk about penis and other ppl being gay all the time. So he can cover up his secret love for the fluff, because he's afraid others won't accept him for who he is. The biggest queer in the game.

I heard you are gay, is that true?

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 17th 2016, 20:42:41

The reason there is no more mention of current events, is that all current events cast a certain segment of the politically correct into a very negative light and they hate you for it.
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 17th 2016, 21:11:07

Originally posted by Scott:
Even Sarah Palin is smarter than you!

thats a bad thing to say lol - he's no pigeon woman !
=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/
=============================

Syko_Killa Game profile

Apr 17th 2016, 21:32:32

Hmm is Untagged Hunter, Deer Hunter? No i'm not, but you sure sound interested in finding out.
Do as I say, not as I do.

Heston Game profile

Apr 17th 2016, 22:26:39

The current issues are who is a flufftard and why. Been like that for a long while. Its political correctness, fluff, atheism baby killing and pacifist bullfluff yoni breathing rules that brought the discussion level to zero.
Thats stating the obvious.

My only hope is that its cannook law and not pang.
But i doubt it.

Vic Game profile

Apr 17th 2016, 23:32:37

Originally posted by SuperFly:
the only worth while thing that I can contribute is that Vic is a weenie :p

most coherent post in this whole thread :p

Rook Game profile

Apr 17th 2016, 23:58:28

An eon ago we talked on General Talk about useful things.

Here are some thoughts.

• Stop union busting and the rising autocracy of corporate wealth and power at the expense of a reasonable wage - and I mean simply enough to take care of a family on.

• Destroy corruption and waste in defense spending and the military industrial complex that perpetuates it at our expense. How much good could we do with the money we overspend on defense if we think critically about how we can effectively guard ourselves with far less?

• Be critical of the negligence some display toward education and healthcare spending for all citizens - as if higher learning and health were not the future and prosperous right of all people.

• Attack tax evasion, job evisceration, and lies about the tax code. A flat tax and any incremental move toward it is so absurdly unfair for obvious reasons it is simply criminal to pretend otherwise. Those who claim to love the country which has made them rich will give back to it with gratefulness. Raise taxes on the wealthy. They'll be ok, and they'll still be wealthy. We've seen that a trickle down economy does not work, and that policies catering to the wealthy do not create wealth elsewhere. The lie that asking the wealthy to contribute will send them packing is tantamount to being held hostage by their demands on the basis of their financial power.

• Legalize marijuana. It's not hurting anything but our criminal justice system.

• Invest deeply in the vast untapped resource that is this nation's incarcerated population. Some are beyond hope, but most are not. Treat them like human beings who've made mistakes, and give them the tools to thrive honestly instead of relegating them to a dim future in a privatized imprisonment industry.

• Open our borders. Racism and stereotypes have no place in politics. The greatest resource we have are our people. The people who want in should be seen as a resource, not a liability.

• Invest heavily in space exploration and research into technologies which will one day enable the colonization of other worlds. No matter how resilient our Earth is, we are blind if we continue to put all our eggs into one basket.

If you care more about the future than the present, if you are unafraid of change, if your open mind welcomes progress and you allow yourself to evolve, if your loving heart embraces other perspectives and takes no joy in destruction or in domination, if you would rather perceive than judge, and give, with guarded trust, because you believe all human beings have equal rights, then you ARE a liberal.

Scott Game profile

Apr 18th 2016, 4:22:35

Originally posted by Syko_Killa:

We all know you are just jelly because my fluff looks like a babies arm clutching an apple.

Forgotten

Apr 18th 2016, 10:07:44

My spam induced more spam.

Yay
~LaF's Retired Janitor~

victor victoria

Apr 18th 2016, 20:42:02

[quote poster=Rook; 39454; 743864• Open our borders. Racism and stereotypes have no place in politics. The greatest resource we have are our people. The people who want in should be seen as a resource, not a liability. [/quote]

and point made. close the border? YOU'RE A RACIST and STEROTYPES don't belong. STOP BEING A BIGOT. fine, then, i get to wash ashore in china with my capitalistic christian views and inability to speak the language, but as a human being i have a right to be welcomed into their society even if my only interest is to undermine their.. society.. wait.. really?

if it's racist or that, i think the majority of the world is racist and happy to be it..

Junky Game profile

Apr 18th 2016, 22:01:36

who needs to argue over politics here, when there is Facebook...
I Maybe Crazy... But atleast I'm crazy.

Rook Game profile

Apr 20th 2016, 0:58:20

Well, I tried.