Verified:

TipDaVampire Game profile

Apr 15th 2016, 22:52:07

Thoughts...?

Scott Game profile

Apr 15th 2016, 22:57:11

Originally posted by TipDaVampire:
Thoughts...?

Who cares- they all believe the same fluff.

mrford Game profile

Apr 15th 2016, 23:43:13

Bob Dole will have his walk in music start blaring as he struts down the aisle on his way to accept the suprise nomination. His running mate will be Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Vic Game profile

Apr 16th 2016, 0:04:16

donald trump sometimes walks out to speeches to the 90s bulls theme song

Rook Game profile

Apr 16th 2016, 2:29:25

Heston Game profile

Apr 16th 2016, 2:52:37

You wont even have to vote. Who the hell need contests? The gop has your vote covered for you. It should be the democrats envy.
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

BladeEWG Game profile

Apr 16th 2016, 19:48:47

Even tho he keeps denying I think they may toss Ryan's name out on the second vote

farmer Game profile

Apr 17th 2016, 2:52:03

if the person with the most votes does not get the nomination i am going to flop and vote hilldog yap yap https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMZqS7q7voY

TipDaVampire Game profile

Apr 17th 2016, 20:25:08

It's going to be an interesting ride. If Trump gets the most delegates, but doesn't get the nomination, it could get downright ugly.

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 17th 2016, 20:49:22

Nope, it's just gonna be a straight up steal by the GOP elites.
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Apr 17th 2016, 22:06:02

Gary Johnson
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

farmer Game profile

Apr 17th 2016, 23:00:30

Pat Paulsen for president 2016 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3oiQhhdz8ys

The original Warho Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 18th 2016, 3:06:32

YESIR!

Scott Game profile

Apr 18th 2016, 4:21:18

Originally posted by Red X:
Gary Johnson

This!

Garry Owen Game profile

Apr 18th 2016, 5:18:28

Thank you TDV for the attempt at interesting and civil conversation on current events. But sadly, civility was busted on the first reply... :(

Yes, the GOP will have a brokered convention. No, it will not be some kind of Machiavellian orchestration by some shadowy 'elites'. The process is very open and known for decades. State parties make rules for the selection of delegates to the national convention. At the national convention those delegates determine by majority vote who will be the party nominee.

Those state party rules are made and published well in advance of the primaries. It should not be a shock to find out that party rules tend to favor selecting delegates to the national convention that are reliable, consistent and long-term party members. Usually that is not a big issue - the nominee is decided well before the convention. But this year it makes a difference. And quite frankly, it is for this kind of reason we want to best, most consistent party members to REPRESENT the party members of the state at the convention.

And lets not forget the convention delegates also decide all the planks of the party platform and much else of importance.

Trump's complaints boil down to the fact he is getting beat. Cruz is better organized and, surprise, has more people going to republican events to elect republican delegates. And Cruz delegates are better known in the state party and can gather more support from people who vote. And, unlike some Trump delegate nominees, are actual REPUBLICANS and have been so for years.

So what do I expect to happen?

First, the now-famous 'rule 40' will not be changed and so the nominee will have to be Cruz or Trump.

The first vote will be a split. There will be time for delegates to discuss among themselves what they think is best. The 2d vote may also be split but stands a good chance of going for Cruz. If not the 2d then the 3d. The party leadership is not going to ram 10 votes on the first day and then demand an outsider. Or do some other hidden thing - the delegates own the power to decide the rules and the nominee. That is representative democracy at work.

Guthix Game profile

Apr 18th 2016, 5:28:29

It comes down to what the Bilderbergs have on agenda. {: o