Verified:

Fragglepossem13 Game profile

Apr 11th 2016, 18:28:46

I just wanna make sure i know what's up.. if im in the wrong so be it... but if i hit somebody 3 times for lg.. not all at once but over time, granted smaller then me because i wanna make sure i actually win these grabs., but my retal is 3 missiles and multiple spy opps and stil im the bad guy ? i don't go outta my way to hurt people , but i find it hypocritical when somebody only considers a retal a formal attack, and not multi missiles and dozens of spy opps, and certainly not the threat of asking friends to attack for them.., if i attacked 3 times at once then i can understand ., but i haven't.. nor i wouldn't and that wasn't my intention... just looking for clarification.,

Marshal Game profile

Apr 11th 2016, 19:42:33

players in solo servers can retal anyways they want if gdi is broken.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

SAM_DANGER Game profile

Apr 12th 2016, 1:38:49

If the person really threatened to bring his friends into it, report the message (in-game reporting function). If his friends do then join in, he (and they) should get deleted (if there's an active admin on this server these days)

As far as retals go, as Marshal said, if you break GDI, you're taking a risk. A LOT of players will go all out war on you for even just making two grabs on them in a reset.

http://www.eestats.com - This site was down for a couple months but its back now. If you have trouble keeping track of who you've hit already, this site can be a huge help. Allows you to color code individual countries. So you can mark everybody you've already hit with a red flag.

Cable Game profile

Apr 12th 2016, 2:21:32

Originally posted by Fragglepossem13:
I just wanna make sure i know what's up.. if im in the wrong so be it... but if i hit somebody 3 times for lg.. not all at once but over time, granted smaller then me because i wanna make sure i actually win these grabs., but my retal is 3 missiles and multiple spy opps and stil im the bad guy ? i don't go outta my way to hurt people , but i find it hypocritical when somebody only considers a retal a formal attack, and not multi missiles and dozens of spy opps, and certainly not the threat of asking friends to attack for them.., if i attacked 3 times at once then i can understand ., but i haven't.. nor i wouldn't and that wasn't my intention... just looking for clarification.,

You play the game you feel fit to do so, but accept that if you in return have broken GDI theres is 100% uncertainty if that player will leave you alone all set or not. I myself have hammered players for hitting me multiple times and I have been hammered myself by players for me farming them repeatedly. Risk vs Reward vs the defense and war skills need to compete on this server.

drkprinc Game profile

Apr 12th 2016, 2:36:04

Kill em usually the going price for a triple tap.

me however I wait until they get large enough and grab it all back in 1 hit plus interest.
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

ironxxx Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 12th 2016, 10:54:08

if you run a fluffty country expect to get farmed

Cable Game profile

Apr 12th 2016, 12:08:48

If youre gonna send people this message youre gonna get what you deserve.

essage from NW Equivalent Retal (#110) sent on Apr 11, 17:54

Report this message
retal, retal my retal and expect suicide cheers

DeLpHiNuS Game profile

Apr 13th 2016, 12:18:57

well, once u hit a guy more than once in a round, the person will be able to AB/GS/missile u.. nothing wrong to hit any times u want, but u going to take the risk.. for me personally, i had refrained hitting smaller guys more than once, even if i know that guy is unlikely to retal me via AB/GS/missiles.. i feel hitting more than once on a smaller guy is like bullying..

ironxxx Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 13th 2016, 12:24:08

wait until you get top fed by a country with roughly 40% of land mass and you can't even come close to recouping it with a retal

the thing that gets me is, the top feeding tard has no chance at winning so the only reason to make the hit is pure malice

Apr 13th 2016, 15:06:50

Originally posted by DeLpHiNuS:

well, once u hit a guy more than once in a round, the person will be able to AB/GS/missile u.. nothing wrong to hit any times u want, but u going to take the risk.. for me personally, i had refrained hitting smaller guys more than once, even if i know that guy is unlikely to retal me via AB/GS/missiles.. i feel hitting more than once on a smaller guy is like bullying..
yea i should've kept better tabs so i blame myself for that one... and after looking again i didn't attack 3 times it was Twice... so i know im in the wrong on that.. but my question was simply this.. does 2 attacks each a week apart from the other = to 3 chem missiles and 32 spy opps.. if so then again.. i learned something... and in the end that's all i want.. im not looking to be a fluff or a bully.. just wanted clarification is all.. i think a few posting thought i was whining or something.. and i can understand that.., i wasn't just wanted to be clear on what was cool and what wasn't be good all

Serpentor Game profile

Apr 13th 2016, 16:13:32

2 hits doesn't equal any amount of retal. The hits you give and what you receive is equal to what you feel you can enforce. Sometimes others feel different though, so there's always a chance someone will force you into a fight too.
The EEVIL Empire

Apr 13th 2016, 17:14:59

Originally posted by Serpentor:
2 hits doesn't equal any amount of retal. The hits you give and what you receive is equal to what you feel you can enforce. Sometimes others feel different though, so there's always a chance someone will force you into a fight too.

well i def got that impression... and if i wanted i could keep hitting... but my hits were far between and it wasn't meant to be like i was targeting a specific indi... i try to keep tabs when i grab.. i guess i made a mistake this time.. and you're right and thank you for your imput.. sometimes and im included it depends on the situation and how you wanna react.. i got a bad reaction lol... all i wanted from posting in the first place was clarity... thank you

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 13th 2016, 19:02:04

In this game, it's a free untagged game. You enjoy no special protections. I never hit anyone more than once in a round, ever, and I severely punish those that hit me more than once, generally speaking and general rule of mine.

As for some other posts about this, notably, Ironxxx's post. If you're in my scores list and have almost twice my acres and you aren't able to defend your land, I'm most likely going to hit you up for land. You're fair game here.

You want to be fat and not have to defend your land, play the alliance game.

You can cry about being "topfed" all you want, you aren't being "topfed" upon, you are simply a target that has become as weak as a much lower ranked country possessing more land, and that's the bottom line there.

There are a lot of players that like to be hugely fat and think no one should hit them for land because they've gotten used to having tag protection in the alliance game, and thus are rendered "untouchable" by their tag. You will run across those from time to time too. They regard any attack upon them as a high offense.
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

ironxxx Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 13th 2016, 20:43:53

it is almost impossible to follow your flawed logic

when someone with 40% of your landmass whose total NW is HEAVILY composed of jets decides to topfeed you because you have already attacked them, shame on you

when they do it out of the blue; especially while you are at war with someone and then send you a message stating they did it because you were "hitting the same country multiple times" you start to realize it has nothing to do with rank or skill at all. shame on them

and for the record i have a massive military force with established allies

you can't defend a PS from an heavy jetter dict unless you are lucky enough to be online and they happen to fail an op on you randomly but even then not likely from a dict. even then its highly improbable

but at the same time no heavy jetter dict is ever going to win. they rarely even make the top 10. so players that clearly choose this strategy are doing so knowing they aren't trying to accomplish the actual point of primary which is to finish the set ranked #1

they are looking to waste a lot of time. zero benefit. its roughly on the same intellect level that a crack head would use.

have a look at the top 10, it used to be every spot rank 1-10 finished 90+ mil NW

now were lucky if the top 3 finish in that range

i can't believe i even bothered taking the time to respond to such a stupid post in the first place...

DeLpHiNuS Game profile

Apr 14th 2016, 12:11:54

well, i seen smaller guys who almost ran all jets just to suicide retal a top guy, or top feed a guy.. i despise this kind of ppl who run suicide strat, 'cos obviously, they wont be able to win the set at the end of the day running suicide.. it usually ends up just pure ruining the top guy's aim to win the game..

Furano Game profile

Apr 14th 2016, 12:58:26

well, i seen smaller guys who almost ran all jets just to suicide retal a top guy, or top feed a guy.. i despise this kind of ppl who run suicide strat, 'cos obviously, they wont be able to win the set at the end of the day running suicide.. it usually ends up just pure ruining the top guy's aim to win the game..

Game rules do not forbid this though. And believe me it's fun. Best part is to first offer hope for a possible win, then brutally take it away. Yes, brutally.

DeLpHiNuS Game profile

Apr 14th 2016, 14:29:05

Originally posted by Furano:

Game rules do not forbid this though. And believe me it's fun. Best part is to first offer hope for a possible win, then brutally take it away. Yes, brutally.

im not that sadist though to find it fun lol.. if im not gonna win, i wouldnt do things like this to spoil the top guys win, unless it's something personal against the person

Furano Game profile

Apr 14th 2016, 14:39:30

Originally posted by Furano:

im not that sadist though to find it fun lol.. if im not gonna win, i wouldnt do things like this to spoil the top guys win, unless it's something personal against the person

39 right?

ChokeMOut Game profile

Apr 15th 2016, 7:42:03

I play primary (and express) just to play around with spy ops and kill time. I play an all explore strat and generally ignore single taps. Sadly for them, some people get greedy. Some are greedy all at once, and hit me more than once after a mass explore. Others seem to think I'm a daily landfarm.

Neither is acceptable.

Either way, if you hit me more than once, or so often that I remember your country name, I'll be sabotaging your missiles and bombing your buildings.
"There are no true knights. No more than there are gods."

Serpentor Game profile

Apr 15th 2016, 15:28:44

Should tell them your country name so they know to avoid you.
The EEVIL Empire

Apr 16th 2016, 18:09:16

Originally posted by ironxxx:
it is almost impossible to follow your flawed logic

when someone with 40% of your landmass whose total NW is HEAVILY composed of jets decides to topfeed you because you have already attacked them, shame on you

when they do it out of the blue; especially while you are at war with someone and then send you a message stating they did it because you were "hitting the same country multiple times" you start to realize it has nothing to do with rank or skill at all. shame on them

and for the record i have a massive military force with established allies

you can't defend a PS from an heavy jetter dict unless you are lucky enough to be online and they happen to fail an op on you randomly but even then not likely from a dict. even then its highly improbable

but at the same time no heavy jetter dict is ever going to win. they rarely even make the top 10. so players that clearly choose this strategy are doing so knowing they aren't trying to accomplish the actual point of primary which is to finish the set ranked #1

they are looking to waste a lot of time. zero benefit. its roughly on the same intellect level that a crack head would use.

have a look at the top 10, it used to be every spot rank 1-10 finished 90+ mil NW

now were lucky if the top 3 finish in that range

i can't believe i even bothered taking the time to respond to such a stupid post in the first place...

nobody top fed me... and AGAIN i wasn't posting to fluff.., i was asking a simple question..., it's frowned upon if you attack somebody twice a week apart., but it's okay to retal with 4 missiles and 30+ spy opps. i was asking for clarification..., if that's the case then i can play the spy game and i'll be okay with most of you, if that's the way retals work.. you said you can't believe you bothered taking the time to respond to such a stupid post., you should've actually read what was being said throughout...