Verified:

clintonista Game profile

Apr 12th 2016, 15:28:56

AS we revel in our new license to post spy ops on the forum,
let us take a moment to reflect upon the fact that a player who has not played,
not played,
not played in seventy resets,
won the last reset.

What does this odious fact tell us about the growth of our game?

So we welcome any change, any growth, however incremental in our concretious rule set.

Perhaps now is the time to unveil what so many of you have been clamoring for in private messages and in-game epistles.
Perchance now with this little sprout of change, we can pry open other tiny incremental improvements to the game we love.
As I consider whether now is the time to yield to the Berniean public demand and unveil my top ten suggested rule changes,I am cautioned by the experience of the Chinese students who having been granted a tiny license, demanded more and ended up crushed beneath the AB at Tiananman Square. Can one lone youth stare down the entropic forces that AB any call for advancement?
Can a Martin Luther arise and help us all to a Diet of Worms?
Or will Prufrock scurry along the seabed?

For now let us mirror J. Alfred, but hope in our hearts that we will one day have the courage of lions, the strength of bears and the heart of Trump.

Edited By: clintonista on Apr 12th 2016, 15:31:20
See Original Post

beerdrinker75 Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 12th 2016, 15:44:59

You need to shorten your posts if you want me to read them. Especially when they are just rants.
Just shut up and have another beer

clintonista Game profile

Apr 12th 2016, 15:56:57

Sober up, then read it.
I know there are some ADHDRDXDZD sufferers who will not read it and just post ad hominem attacks, we all know who you are, but if we can recreate the creative cast of characters who modified the I, and tweaked the spy ops then maybe we can get some positive things done.

EE Patron

Apr 12th 2016, 16:06:33

No beer in my blood yet. I guess that is why I don't find your posts as amusing as I usually do.

I will try to read it later after I have imbibed. That may help.

complainonista

Apr 12th 2016, 16:55:56

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!1!1!!!11!one!!

Marshal Game profile

Apr 12th 2016, 20:59:26

tl;dr
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

cronie Game profile

Apr 13th 2016, 1:17:00

TL & DR

SuperFly Game profile

Apr 13th 2016, 2:10:48

I would like to post a spy for your viewing pleasure.

The Country of I R WoG SuperFly (#36) as of Apr 13th.
Turns (Stored) 38 (0) Government Monarchy

Population 1000 Troops 100
Land 100 Acres Jets 0
Money $25,000 Turrets 0
Food 100 Bushels Tanks 0
Oil 0 Barrels Spies 0
Networth $4717 CM/NM/EM 0/0/0
Rank 12

Current Time: 02:08:31 Apr 13, 2016

This a-hole seems to have no defense and would make a great target to double tap and break GDI on

clintonista Game profile

Apr 13th 2016, 2:36:30

looks like an mrford country on Friday night except he never gets ranked that high.
Perplexing.

vatzooland

Apr 13th 2016, 3:30:08

i dont get it.

Scott Game profile

Apr 13th 2016, 4:06:21

Kill badonkadonks... He sucks

drkprinc Game profile

Apr 13th 2016, 4:40:25

Originally posted by clintonista:
looks like an mrford country on Friday night except he never gets ranked that high.
Perplexing.

perhaps the fact that the posters name is in the name of the country would suggest something more obvious.
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

mrford Game profile

Apr 13th 2016, 10:31:11

It was clint's attempt at an insult/joke.

He hasn't learned social skills yet. Give him time. His butthurt will accelerate the hilarity.

If it isn't in his thesaurus he doesn't understand it.

Edited By: mrford on Apr 13th 2016, 10:33:36
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Syko_Killa Game profile

Apr 13th 2016, 14:41:23

You want some war superduperfly? Looks tasty
Do as I say, not as I do.

mrford Game profile

Apr 13th 2016, 16:50:39

Oh, and I have placed top 10 as landfarm before. 0 grabs done.

That is why no one takes this server seriously. Not too many good players net seriously.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

clintonista Game profile

Apr 14th 2016, 6:12:52

Let me be sure I get this right, I do not want to break any rules.

I was hit by that mean Unicorn.
I myself can not retaliate against him.
However he is a hack player and has 45 percent turrets (note the lack of "real information").

Now let us see what happens to that beast.

drkprinc Game profile

Apr 14th 2016, 6:18:00

check news he is dead already and only 5 minutes after that post!
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Apr 14th 2016, 8:17:11

lol
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

mrford Game profile

Apr 14th 2016, 10:28:55

I wonder if Clint complains as much at his job as he does here?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

clintonista Game profile

Apr 14th 2016, 16:49:19

I do not complain at work, I just fire people like mrford, problem solved.

mrford Game profile

Apr 14th 2016, 17:35:29

You complain too much to ever be in a position to be my boss. I have also never been fired. Not in the 15 years I have had tax paying jobs.

Good that you have self esteem that high though despite never being satisfied.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

clintonista Game profile

Apr 14th 2016, 18:06:16

You can not tell the difference between complaining and constructive criticism to improve a product. You insult people constantly and you post on a server that you deliberately play poorly, intermittently and for which you have no respect. Your verbal skills are as deficient as your personal ones. You have acknowledged that you have no respect for people, your reputation or other people's time. You have acknowledged that you frequently argue even when you know you are wrong. I have you pegged as a government functionary in a Democrat machine.

Scott Game profile

Apr 14th 2016, 18:09:55

You can not tell the difference between complaining and constructive criticism to improve a product. You insult people constantly and you post on a server that you deliberately play poorly, intermittently and for which you have no respect. Your verbal skills are as deficient as your personal ones. You have acknowledged that you have no respect for people, your reputation or other people's time. You have acknowledged that you frequently argue even when you know you are wrong. I have you pegged as a government functionary in a Democrat machine.

Yes, I want fries with that!

mrford Game profile

Apr 14th 2016, 18:45:45

I have no respect for you. I respect plenty of people in this game. I don't work for the government, and I am most def not a liberal.

See? You arnt half as smart as you think you are. Stick to complaining.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

clintonista Game profile

Apr 14th 2016, 18:54:48

I never said you were a liberal. I said you have ADHDRDXDZD and you just proved it once again.
I do not believe you work in the private sector because you spend too much time posting on all the for a, including ones you do not play or respect. No business would tolerate that.

EE Patron

Apr 14th 2016, 19:08:55

Clint what is your top finish?

mrford Game profile

Apr 14th 2016, 19:53:51

I never said you were a liberal. I said you have ADHDRDXDZD and you just proved it once again.
I do not believe you work in the private sector because you spend too much time posting on all the for a, including ones you do not play or respect. No business would tolerate that.

You have never heard of a cell phone have you? Lol.

And where I'm from a Democrat is a liberal.

Edited By: mrford on Apr 14th 2016, 19:56:11
Swagger of a Chupacabra

clintonista Game profile

Apr 14th 2016, 20:27:46

Beerbuddy,

rank-sixth
NW-ninth
land-first
MMP#-first* (may have been second or third not absolutely positive first)

Of course I like MMP but as far as I know there were only ever three of us that measured it back in the day when the mods were searching for a better means of determining a winner for Express than just NW.
MMP is Multiplied Military Power. At set end, you measure your offensive power in the event of an all-out PS using tech and country multipliers and then add on turret strength using multipliers and see who has the largest military.
It is a difficult metric because it requires spy ops which may be difficult to obtain in the closing minutes due to restrictions on spying at set end.

Thanks for asking.

mrford Game profile

Apr 14th 2016, 21:20:40

Lol
Swagger of a Chupacabra

EE Patron

Apr 14th 2016, 23:15:29

Thanks for answering. I am not sure I got the answer I was looking for though. Are you giving me leaderboard ranks or set finish results?

clintonista Game profile

Apr 14th 2016, 23:21:35

ok

my best NW set finish rank was sixth

my highest NW ended up ranking ninth even though it was lower NW than my sixth place finish

Aren't the leaderboards for people who have been playing non stop forever? maybe not, I thought they were.

EE Patron

Apr 14th 2016, 23:38:12

thanks for simplifying that for me. ;)

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 15th 2016, 0:13:29

This all sounds about right, except I doubt mrford is any kind of functionary. He probably lives in someone's attic and spends his life watching sports on TV and posting crap here

mrford Game profile

Apr 15th 2016, 0:15:14

You arnt half as smart as you think you are either, and it is entertaining.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 15th 2016, 0:23:33

Thanks mrford, but at least I know that

Xninja Game profile

Apr 15th 2016, 5:29:24

You all have gotten off topic....

I'm Hatchet Underground #2

I overflowed turns all ready this round so I am running land farm. 1 hit every 24 hours is acceptable. Double tapping in quick succession may result in military to military warfare, consisting or not consisting of, troops, jets, tanks or missiles.

Oh and I plan to be 20% spies and 80% jets. Hope I can find Clint and top feed him while I suffer serious DR.

Thanks again for this wonderful posting CLINT!
Overlord of Chaos
http://lords.ghqnet.com<--CLICK ME; JOIN CHAOS
Aim:baerninja
MSN/Email:

clintonista Game profile

Apr 15th 2016, 11:04:50

You are welcome.

As I told Celphi several resets ago when he wanted to dance. I am not hard to find.
Sunday morning, strip down to no missiles and 100 turns and PM me when you have done that.
I am having some trouble this reset because no one seems to want to GS me deep into DR.
This sorry state of affairs has not been from lack of effort on my part.

mrford Game profile

Apr 15th 2016, 11:38:29

What nick did you use before you were forced to change it for whatever reason?

Gregg? Lincoln? There was one other that went on long thesaurus ridden complaint rants, but I can't remember their handle.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

clintonista Game profile

Apr 15th 2016, 17:44:54

ok I am now deep into DR

I will be back Saturday night with either a ton of turns, ready to rock and roll or
a dead country

mrford Game profile

Apr 15th 2016, 20:27:03

Didn't figure you would answer that one.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Xninja Game profile

Apr 15th 2016, 21:59:08

Would defeat the purpose of hiding.
Overlord of Chaos
http://lords.ghqnet.com<--CLICK ME; JOIN CHAOS
Aim:baerninja
MSN/Email:

Kingme Game profile

Apr 15th 2016, 22:06:34

So apparently this server just has a bunch of morons left?

Marshal Game profile

Apr 15th 2016, 22:14:22

kingme: that applies to all servers.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Kingme Game profile

Apr 15th 2016, 22:16:39

Touche

Hammer Game profile

Apr 15th 2016, 22:59:31

Originally posted by Kingme:

We lost a lot of class, quality, and driven-to-win competitors while you were away, Kingme. You know we always had the asses, but there were enough good guys to overshadow the bad. I didn't realize how bad it had gotten until I stepped back for a month or two myself. We are still in great company and have great players, but unfortunately the bad seems to outweigh the good now.

EE Patron

Apr 15th 2016, 23:01:43

Originally posted by Hammer:
Originally posted by Kingme:

We lost a lot of class, quality, and driven-to-win competitors while you were away, Kingme. You know we always had the asses, but there were enough good guys to overshadow the bad. I didn't realize how bad it had gotten until I stepped back for a month or two myself. We are still in great company and have great players, but unfortunately the bad seems to outweigh the good now.

+1

EE Patron

Apr 16th 2016, 15:15:42

#7 I don't like getting grabbed 8 times in a row.

Why are there so many rainbow commies grabbing like fools?

clintonista Game profile

Apr 16th 2016, 16:26:08

Same reason there are so many people coming out of protection with no defense and then suiciding when they get hit.
Bunch of no talent hacks. Throwbacks to that "awful legacy" from when people thought that GDI gave them a license not to buy turrets because they would only get hit once.

I am not 7, nor am I a communist.

EE Patron

Apr 16th 2016, 16:33:39

I didn't say you were #7. I actually believe you have more sense than that. Also I had defense.

This week.

Kingme Game profile

Apr 16th 2016, 18:58:40

clint are you #13 then?

hahaha