I like rolling rock
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

Scott Game profile

Apr 4th 2016, 4:32:53

Originally posted by Red X:
I like rolling rock

You are so full of fluff. We all know you are a Zima kind of "guy". Also, rolling rock only has 4.5% ABV. Braden's piss has a higher alcohol content.

May I suggest a few of these when you decide to be a man:

http://flyingdogbrewery.com/?beers=raging-fluff

http://www.dogfish.com/...ionals/120-minute-ipa.htm

http://foundersbrewing.com/our-beer/devil-dancer/

elvesrus

Apr 4th 2016, 5:09:44

Arrogant Bastard
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

Rockman Game profile

Apr 4th 2016, 6:27:33

Some of my favorites:

Dominion Oak Stout
Flying Dog Kujo Coffee Stout
Left Hand Milk Stout
Duck Rabbit Milk Stout
DuClaw Sweet Baby Jesus (Chocolate Peanut Butter Porter)
Founders Porter
Keegan Ales Joe Mama's Milk Stout
Ninkasi Vanilla Oatmeal Stout

Hoegaarden White Ale
Weihenstephaner Hefeweissbier

Heston Game profile

Apr 4th 2016, 6:43:47

Michelob
Budweiser
No time for backstreet or backwoods fruit nut craft beer put together by some pompus flufftard from chico or equivalent. That includes any beer that has a garnishment.
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

Link Game profile

Apr 4th 2016, 7:32:30

changes all the time
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Link Game profile

Apr 4th 2016, 7:32:59

Originally posted by Heston:
Michelob
Budweiser
No time for backstreet or backwoods fruit nut craft beer put together by some pompus flufftard from chico or equivalent. That includes any beer that has a garnishment.

LOL... ew
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Link Game profile

Apr 4th 2016, 7:33:47

Originally posted by Rockman:

Hoegaarden White Ale

good stuff.. i dont like the milky stuff tho lol
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

SAM_DANGER Game profile

Apr 4th 2016, 7:54:06

I was on an IPA kick for a while, but most are such high alcohol content.... And when I drink beer I tend to drink a lot of it. IPAs for me are just about a guaranteed blackout. It is for that reason that I only remember the first quarter of this year's super bowl.

Guinness has probably spent the most time on the top of my preferred list. Lately I've developed a taste for Coors light. And yes, I know that makes me a sissy pansy girly man.

Link Game profile

Apr 4th 2016, 8:27:19

i am disappoint
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

The original Warho Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 4th 2016, 11:26:15

FREE

vern Game profile

Apr 4th 2016, 14:06:11

blue light

blag Game profile

Apr 4th 2016, 14:39:29

archaic Game profile

Apr 4th 2016, 15:39:58

ditto SAM, I also like IPAs but don't love the morning after IPAs. As such I tend to drink a lot of pale ale. When Shiner is selling Wild Hare pale ale in my neck of the woods, its my go to.

Rolling Rock is swill for children who still drink beer from sippy cups.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Raging Budda Game profile

Apr 4th 2016, 17:20:29

I usually prefer darker beers...when I'm out and trying to keep the tab down, I'll drink a Zigenbock or a Shiner Bock. At home I usually have the Saint Arnolds (a local Houston brewery) current seasonal, except for the Summer Pils. I also have stocked up a bit with these:

http://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/337/217462/
http://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/26762/214605/
Your base is mine!

mrford Game profile

Apr 4th 2016, 17:28:12

i like cold beer
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

victor victoria

Apr 4th 2016, 17:31:40

beer is for seven year old girls who have yet to learn to drink.
or grown men who, in their life, associate closest with a seven year old girl.

go have a beer party with your babysitter and your stuffed animals, you fluffing girls, and come back when youre fluffing men.

(also i like mgd)

King_Cobra1 Game profile

Apr 4th 2016, 17:34:10

^^^ this coming from someone that hasn't gone 24 hours sober sense was 7 years old.

Trife Game profile

Apr 4th 2016, 18:20:24

Originally posted by King_Cobra1:
^^^ this coming from someone that hasn't gone 24 hours sober sense was 7 years old.

ha, got 'em

victor victoria

Apr 4th 2016, 19:05:08

Originally posted by Trife:

ha, got 'em

who the fluff are you and why the fluff do people think im braden?
run the numbers, i started playing only after he was banned.
oh, and at the most id fluff a fluff from west virginia..

victor victoria

Apr 4th 2016, 19:07:19

this coming from somebody, who, allegedly, hasnt been sober for twenty four hours since he was seven.

punctuation is fun.

victor victoria

Apr 4th 2016, 19:08:16

who is neil pat.. err.. who the fluff is braden?

archaic Game profile

Apr 4th 2016, 21:05:27

Originally posted by victor victoria:

oh, and at the most id fluff a fluff from west virginia..

Hey now, that was uncalled for . . .
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Junky Game profile

Apr 4th 2016, 22:06:16

I prefer beer that doesn't taste like piss... and doesn't have that is this water flavor to it...
I Maybe Crazy... But atleast I'm crazy.

Vic Game profile

Apr 4th 2016, 22:15:36

Scanned through this thread but a few quick comments ... If you drink craft beers, cool, but don't knock on men who drink classic domestics. It makes you look super hipster. Other than that I can enjoy most beer, but if I have my pick I'm grabbing a peroni

Scott Game profile

Apr 4th 2016, 22:21:02

Originally posted by Vic:
Scanned through this thread but a few quick comments ... If you drink craft beers, cool, but don't knock on men who drink classic domestics. It makes you look super hipster. Other than that I can enjoy most beer, but if I have my pick I'm grabbing a peroni

Don't confuse dog piss with beer.

Vic Game profile

Apr 4th 2016, 22:25:44

Originally posted by Scott:

Don't confuse dog piss with beer.

Scott you are just so hip I can't keep up, settle down

Vic Game profile

Apr 4th 2016, 22:26:54

Also why is it the more unpopular a kid was in hs the more hardcore pro craft beer he becomes later in life?

Scott Game profile

Apr 4th 2016, 22:35:54

Also why is it the more unpopular a kid was in hs the more hardcore pro craft beer he becomes later in life?

I was very popular in high school as well as college.

How is it that sissies get mad when they get called out for drinking beer with less alcohol then girl beer?

Edited By: Scott on Apr 4th 2016, 22:42:00
See Original Post

Vic Game profile

Apr 4th 2016, 23:12:47

How is it that sissies get mad when they get called out for drinking beer with less alcohol then girl beer?

Less than* + yikessss you actually responded to the hs comment?? Cmon dude, those jeans are cutting off circulation to your brain

Scott Game profile

Apr 4th 2016, 23:28:44

Less than* + yikessss you actually responded to the hs comment?? Cmon dude, those jeans are cutting off circulation to your brain

You actually made the HS comment, which makes me believe that is where your education ended.

Gods and Clods

http://southpark.cc.com/clips/103741/gods-and-clods

Scott Game profile

Apr 4th 2016, 23:29:46

Also, high school chicks drink fruity bullfluff with twice the alcohol by volume.

Rockman Game profile

Apr 5th 2016, 0:23:57

Because the "cool kids" drink crappy beer because it reminds them of the glory years of their life - high school - where they were the coolest kid around and they drank crappy beer. The uncool kids don't have the same fond memories attached to crappy beer, so they actually drink for taste, rather than drinking as an escape to remind them of high school.

Best example: Al Bundy

GeneralofRome Game profile

Apr 5th 2016, 0:30:30

Guinness FTW

Guthix Game profile

Apr 5th 2016, 0:34:28

Polar

mrford Game profile

Apr 5th 2016, 0:59:32

I was cooler than all of you in High School, and I like piss beers for tailgating and all day drinking, and good beers after a long days work or while dropping a line in the water and kicking back.

The best beer is a cold one. My favorite beer is a free one.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Scott Game profile

Apr 5th 2016, 1:54:56

I am 99.99% confident this is the beer you love:

https://untappd.com/...r-co-dutch-rudder/1080267

SAM_DANGER Game profile

Apr 5th 2016, 2:59:00

Some of my favorites:

Dominion Oak Stout
Left Hand Milk Stout
Duck Rabbit Milk Stout
Founders Porter

Hoegaarden White Ale

Nice selection there.. I see you get Ninkasi where you're at.. Ever tried Oatis? (Their regular oatmeal stout without the vanilla).. Pretty good, IMO. There's some in my garage fridge right now, making me wish I wasn't on the road for the next two weeks.

Rogue brewery makes a pretty good oatmeal stout too. Shakespeare oatmeal stout.. I also really like their hazelnut brown.

SuperFly Game profile

Apr 5th 2016, 3:03:36

i am not old enough to drink beer so for now I enjoy a frosty mug of A&W Root Beer...

Vic Game profile

Apr 5th 2016, 3:11:43

Rockman is a god and actually answers questions with a logical foundation. Thanks for that perfectly reasonable response, gabe.

Scott ... you wanna play the college game buddy?

And for what it's worth, I'm fully confident me and ford could take on any duo in this forum in a 5 minute shotgun challenge. Most
beers shotgunned per team wins. Takers?

Vic Game profile

Apr 5th 2016, 3:12:55

And yes, fordy might stomach one in 5 minutes but I'll carry the squad

mrford Game profile

Apr 5th 2016, 3:34:59

I shotgun beers like a whore inhales crack.

You have no idea.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Scott Game profile

Apr 5th 2016, 3:36:32

Rockman is a god and actually answers questions with a logical foundation. Thanks for that perfectly reasonable response, gabe.

Scott ... you wanna play the college game buddy?

And for what it's worth, I'm fully confident me and ford could take on any duo in this forum in a 5 minute shotgun challenge. Most
beers shotgunned per team wins. Takers?

I would win if I was drinking water like you too.

And yes, I would like to play the college/graduate school game.

Rockman Game profile

Apr 5th 2016, 3:42:30

Originally posted by SAM_DANGER:
Some of my favorites:

Dominion Oak Stout
Left Hand Milk Stout
Duck Rabbit Milk Stout
Founders Porter

Hoegaarden White Ale

Nice selection there.. I see you get Ninkasi where you're at.. Ever tried Oatis? (Their regular oatmeal stout without the vanilla).. Pretty good, IMO. There's some in my garage fridge right now, making me wish I wasn't on the road for the next two weeks.

Rogue brewery makes a pretty good oatmeal stout too. Shakespeare oatmeal stout.. I also really like their hazelnut brown.

I've actually only had Ninkasi out in Oregon, but my mother's family was from Oregon. She was born in Corvallis, and my grandfather owned a house in Yachats when I was a kid, and later on owned a house in Seal Rock (about 10 miles south of the Rogue Brewery in Newport). So I've gone out to Oregon a bunch of times for vacation. And I've had both the regular Oatis and the Vanilla Oatis.

I've had Rogue's oatmeal stout and hazelnut brown ale, and both were good, but not good enough to make my favorites. Rogue's oatmeal stout was one of the darker, more charred oatmeal stouts that I've had. But that's not really a quality I am looking for in a stout (although it doesn't turn me off the way a dark fruit type flavored stout will, such as the Allagash Black or Buffalo Bill's Blueberry Oatmeal Stout). I prefer the vanilla or coffee flavors in stouts, and I especially like milk stouts. I also like the smoothness or creaminess of an oatmeal stout, and the Rogue Oatmeal Stout didn't really stick out in that way. I actually like the Deschutes Black Butte Porter and Deschutes Obsidian Stout more than the Rogue offerings.

I also don't like the higher ABV beers as much, which is why I prefer the Founders Porter to the Founders Breakfast Stout. Although the Keegan Ales Joe Mama's Stout and Flying Dog Cujo Stout are both pretty high ABV, and they both made my favorites list.

I tend to drink Stouts about 80-90% of the time, and most of the rest of the time it's a White Ale, except for autumn, when I will drink the Oktoberfest beers. I always get a sixpack of the Hacker-Pschorr Oktoberfest and a six pack of one other Oktoberfest, and see if any can match up with the original. The Great Lakes Oktoberfest is the only one that's done it so far. The Sam Adams and the Paulaner both came up short (I've only done this tradition for three years). On rare occasions I'll get a Dunkel or Schwarzbier, but never a doppelbock or brown ale.

So yeah, I'm definitely a beer snob.

farmer Game profile

Apr 5th 2016, 3:45:00

Michelob AmberBock

lol

Apr 5th 2016, 3:49:50

Rockman sounds like the fluff I always knew he was.

Do your 6 packs come with a free tampon and copy of "Chicken Soup for the Soul?"

Spiders Game profile

Apr 5th 2016, 5:59:06

Natural Light
Icehouse
Busch Light
Bud Light
Colt 45

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 5th 2016, 7:29:44

The finest beer in the world is Tennent's Lager, available in Scotland.

American Beers suck by and large, but there is still anything by Liberty Brewing Co. in Lancaster County, PA.

And the ever popular Yuengling Brewery
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

SakitSaPuwit Game profile

Apr 5th 2016, 13:59:08

ever since I retired in RL, i have become a fan of San Mig
but what do i know?
I only play this game for fun!

Guthix Game profile

Apr 5th 2016, 15:35:57

Colt 45 with a dash of salt ;)