Verified:

Dissident Game profile

Mar 28th 2016, 6:20:06

*spoilers*

If Daryl dies this season.

thats my only hitch... and they're testing my limits.

Edited By: Dissident on Apr 1st 2016, 2:28:02
See Original Post

slip Game profile

Mar 28th 2016, 6:28:33

this show likes to pretend it's Game of Thrones. It's not. Just like with Glenn by the dumpster. He's very much alive.

Dissident Game profile

Mar 28th 2016, 6:31:34

glenn will be the next to die... mark my words

Dissident Game profile

Mar 28th 2016, 6:31:49

or carl... not sure

elvesrus

Mar 28th 2016, 9:07:03

needs more text to hide the spoiler from mouseover :p
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

Junky Game profile

Mar 29th 2016, 19:18:14

Look, it's been how many seasons... and how many times has Daryl been in really big trouble... every char has been on the cusp of being killed, sept Daryl.. I think it's his time to temp fate... though I hope Glen gets it... for once I'd like a char killed off the way he did in the book... Sarg was supposed to get shot in the eye with a lawn dart... Dale should have got his leg eaten.. maybe they'll visit the prison again and see the dudes wife..and baby!... which should have died with her.
I Maybe Crazy... But atleast I'm crazy.

mrford Game profile

Mar 29th 2016, 20:01:52

Nerd
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Vamps Game profile

Mar 29th 2016, 22:51:08

***Spoilers***

Has anyone else felt like this has been the worst season so far?

So many characters acting irrationally and out of character just to put them in danger for the sake of continuing the plot. So many filler scenes with characters who we know will just be killed off within an episode or two, effectively just wasting time. I feel the writing and storytelling went from phenomenal to utter garbage lately.

Let's run into a crowd of zombies with a kid who's clearly unstable and then do nothing as he loses his fluff and gets him and his mom killed... For no good reason mind you (Side note: The scene goes from day to night over 5 minutes... wtf?!)

Let's invade a compound we know nothing about, get into a massive gunfight against tons of enemies we don't know, and literally walk out with no one as much as a scratch on them.

Need some extra suspense? Let's show Glenn get killed... but not really! We'll take 4 episodes to show you what happened though, so by the time you find out you're bored and don't care anymore.

Let's show Rick give a speech about how they need to buckle down and guard Alexandria, and then watch 6 MAIN CHARACTERS leave, just for the sake of leaving.

Let's watch Carol leave the compound so that she "has to kill less people." First thing she does on the road? Runs into people she has to kill... couldn't have seen that coming, Carol?

I'm just glad Better Call Saul and People vs OJ have been so good. Game of Thrones comes back in a few weeks, too. Oh well, hopefully there are better days (and writing) ahead for tWD.

Scott Game profile

Mar 30th 2016, 0:07:28

Pirates copy has Daryl dieing... Fyi

Forgotten

Mar 30th 2016, 17:31:15

Originally posted by Scott:

don't fluff with people, there are no pirated copies out,
~LaF's Retired Janitor~

Scott Game profile

Mar 30th 2016, 22:18:32

Originally posted by Forgotten:
Originally posted by Scott:

don't fluff with people, there are no pirated copies out,

Says you...

Cable Game profile

Apr 2nd 2016, 12:55:10

Hey Vamps, you shouldn't rag on the story line as its loosely based off the comics, and the horde of zombies attacking Alexandera is actually part of the comic. I think this has been the best season, as they ramp up the excitement and I cant wait to see how they play things out Im stuck wondering if they will continue to follow the newest books or not. Left in Limbo and still wondering as they have kept alive characters who are dead in the comics and added Daryl for love of the fans. I highly doubt they will kill the baddiest MoFo the apocalypse has seen as they will lose alot of fan base over it. Lots of characters have evolved for a better or worse due to interaction with people like Morgan (who dies in the comics during the zombie raid on Alexandera) Which leads the group down a path of weakness and thus leads to more excittng things watching the group move in two radically different directions. WILL RICK RISE UP AS A TYRANT? OR WILL MORGAN TURN HIM AROUND BACK TO THE LIGHT SIDE?

Junky Game profile

Apr 2nd 2016, 20:50:48

the good news is.... if/when Daryl dies... it'll make the show easier to watch with no worry about if this episode is the one he goes out it..

major Game profile

Apr 2nd 2016, 22:41:08

daryl starts a motorcycle tour show soon, contracted and filming, he dies.

I hate it too.

Frybert Game profile

Apr 2nd 2016, 22:46:51

Garry Owen Game profile

Apr 4th 2016, 1:37:42

mrford Game profile

Apr 4th 2016, 2:56:34

Tonight's episode was just one long fluff tease.

I haven't been jerked around like that since highschool. wtf.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Scott Game profile

Apr 4th 2016, 2:59:16

TOLD YOU

BladeEWG Game profile

Apr 4th 2016, 2:59:54

Had to be Glenn

mrford Game profile

Apr 4th 2016, 3:16:34

Didn't have to be anyone. The actors don't even know who it was.

fluff tease, like I said. Heres to the 6th month wait. 3 sets in EE units.

Edited By: mrford on Apr 4th 2016, 3:18:55
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Vamps Game profile

Apr 4th 2016, 3:21:18

***More spoilers for the finale***

Well, another episode where virtually nothing happens and we're left on an obnoxious cliffhanger. I wonder if it will take another 4-5 episodes to find out who this time?

Who am I kidding, I won't be watching. I miss the days when the show relied on good writing/story telling and didn't on these cliche cliffhangers for "suspense." The only thing missing was the 1960's radio voice-over "tune in next week to see what happens to our heroes!"

Ugh...Game of Thrones can't get here soon enough.

Edited By: Vamps on Apr 4th 2016, 3:29:18
See Original Post

Vamps Game profile

Apr 4th 2016, 4:08:51

In response to the influx of tweets stating that the finale was garbage, Scott Gimple responded on the Talking Dead by comparing the show to other shows that had cliffhangers, like Star Trek and Grey's anatomy.

...Can't make this fluff up. Yikes.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Apr 4th 2016, 5:19:20

Yes, I don't understand this crap, but it seems that there are quite a few peoples lives in peril at the same time in a few different places.
Do as I say, not as I do.

Link Game profile

Apr 4th 2016, 7:32:07

Originally posted by Vamps:

Game of Thrones can't get here soon enough.

ill smoke to this
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Forgotten

Apr 4th 2016, 10:24:20

honestly, they didn't have to do with that cliff hanger, the fan base is so huge right now that season premier is a huge global event.

maybe they couldn't find enough time? yah right...

~LaF's Retired Janitor~

Junky Game profile

Apr 4th 2016, 19:24:14

They probably won't show who died til the second or third Episode.. and focus on what's happening to Carol... now we just need to figure out which person came up to the right height as the Camera View.....

though we could have done without being Soprono'd...

Dissident Game profile

Apr 6th 2016, 5:55:48

COROL!!!!!

Forgotten1

Apr 6th 2016, 6:55:17

From the lighting, it's Eugene.

But it's Daryl
Forgotten
ICQ 43083642
MSN

mrford Game profile

Apr 6th 2016, 10:36:50

Except that the writer and executive producer said they moved people around and jumped lighting on different shots because they knew super nerds would zapruter the fluff out of that scene for 6 months.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Forgotten

Apr 6th 2016, 11:07:19

or it's all a smoke screen
~LaF's Retired Janitor~