Verified:

Dissident Game profile

Mar 24th 2016, 2:08:58

we picked you to be our prom dates from the first time we laid eyes on you...

but you were too busy trying to pick up other girls and we felt left out.

so we decided to kill you.

Have an excellent set!

SuperFly Game profile

Mar 24th 2016, 2:21:04

Funny how myself, #20 and #28 were discussing attacking these jerks and then you started your FS lol

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 24th 2016, 2:24:18

It's all a front. There's 3 clans attacking 1. May as well be called ALLIANCE server.

Villians || TOP10 || Elders
Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated.

SuperFly Game profile

Mar 24th 2016, 2:28:54

Celphi would you like to login to my country and see he messages from Marshal and MountainYeti asking if we are going to attack EVIL after #58s attack on us?

It wasn't until I checked eartggraphs that I saw elders attacking.

Once again you assume things and I know that sharing logins is illegal so maybe the team server mod can verify what I'm posting by reading my in game messages between my team mates...

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 24th 2016, 2:29:59

I honestly believe you weren't involved in the planning, I just mentioned the three who were attacking them.

I can't say the same with Villians and Elders though, because they're both in same clan on ALLIANCE.

MountainYeti Game profile

Mar 24th 2016, 2:32:16

Top10 at least has justification given how marshals set got wrecked by someone that couldnt take a retal. Sucks that the rest of evil gets thrown under the bus from the actions of 58 but they couldve told him to stop roring/top feeding before it got to this point.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 24th 2016, 2:33:46

Dissident is full of it--- t10 grabbed so many people last set to get 45k land and supposedly Evil deserves to die & they're not even @ 1/2 of that.

Scorba Game profile

Mar 24th 2016, 2:33:48

Villains were content to leave EVIL alone until they hit us even though they were pissing off most of the server. Since they did, any hits or stolen kills we do now will be for our own amusement.

Link Game profile

Mar 24th 2016, 2:35:06

We needed fluff to kill. These guys were in our sights from the beginning, then they pissed off most of the server LOL
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

archaic Game profile

Mar 24th 2016, 2:36:08

The game is hard for celphi to understand. I doubt if the mods are going to rush to the defense of a spamtag that begged for death all set.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

SuperFly Game profile

Mar 24th 2016, 2:38:08

Originally posted by Celphi:
Dissident is full of it--- t10 grabbed so many people last set to get 45k land and supposedly Evil deserves to die & they're not even @ 1/2 of that.

Correction I LG'ed a ton of people. The 3 team mates that I had last set didn't really make any LGs of you check the news.

Also I took the retals done against me, I didn't go and ROR or nuke people like #58.

Big difference between myself and EVIL. Also I farmed untaggeds and 1 man teams not established teams which is what essentially got these guys killed.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 24th 2016, 2:38:18

I understand double standards just fine.

http://earthgraphs.com/...ll&countrygraph=alive
45k land

result? nada.

Dissident Game profile

Mar 24th 2016, 2:38:27

Top10 prolly saw us hitting and were like... F ya... i want some of that action.

I dont know anyone in top10 right now. So its hard for us to orchestrate anything.

Also no we didnt want to share with villains. But they take what they want yo

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 24th 2016, 2:42:54

You couldn't label them as suiciders... so give them the label 'harassing the netters'. Haha.

So let me get this right: You're all upset that they attacked you but ironically decided to attack all at the same minute?

SuperFly Game profile

Mar 24th 2016, 2:43:58

I understand double standards just fine.

http://earthgraphs.com/...ll&countrygraph=alive
45k land

result? nada.

Yes I farmed tag oil which was 1 player. Yes I farm untaggeds and solo tags every set. Everyone knows that andI have died for that. Why do you think that MrFord always says that I play reckless and that's why people like weedy won't accept me
In their team?
Check the all time server stats man. I am ranked top10 for most deaths as I have been killed many many times and also as the most land ever accumulated on the server.

#HatersGonnaHate

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 24th 2016, 2:46:30

I'm not annoyed with your play SuperFly. I'm talking about Dissident's convenient justification and I'm referring to the remarking timing of 3 clans attacking in the same minute to act their own revenge.

Now Dissident wants us to believe that he defending the netters of the server.

Mar 24th 2016, 2:51:19

58 was harassing netters given his attacks so i would consider diss's reason accurate. I would say it was only 1 player and not the clan however the team pays the price for having no oversight.

As superfly stated he's a wreckless sob but he has limits(ie knowing certain clans will wreck him and accepting retals)

The timing issue is just coincidence as i sent messages earlier reference 58's attacks and me and super were both online as elders starting their attack run

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 24th 2016, 2:53:13

That's fair then Mountain. I'll accept the coincidence, but I still don't get Elders involvement. It's not their war. Esp after Superfly's post.

Link Game profile

Mar 24th 2016, 2:53:53

It's the war we had planned
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Link Game profile

Mar 24th 2016, 2:54:54

We had no reason apart from them being a pain in the ass to the server and weren't built like nettera.. like queen me and wolf pack.had hit them, we would be bullies attacking netters
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Scott Game profile

Mar 24th 2016, 2:55:56

#CelphiLogic

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 24th 2016, 2:56:02

Ya-- here's the plan:
Let's attack them while they're at war with t10.

Look I know you feel bad for losing on ALLIANCE to a netting clan. Don't gang up on a clan at war as retaliation.

drkprinc Game profile

Mar 24th 2016, 2:59:27

didn't know celphi was netting this set guess elders couldn't get a radar lock on him
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 24th 2016, 3:03:43

Don't be fooled. They'll eventually attack one if not both 'netting clans'. They just hop from one justification to another. Next will be some other lame reason.

elvesrus

Mar 24th 2016, 3:07:14

Originally posted by SuperFly:
I am ranked top10 for most deaths as I have been killed many many times and also as the most land ever accumulated on the server.

you're welcome ;)
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

Mar 24th 2016, 3:11:05

I wouldnt consider it war with top10 and evil as we had messaged other members reference 58's actions. Also most of us werent in a good position to war wih builds and still trying to net. All we had determined was some action needed to be taken on 58.

Elders is choosing a war target based on arbitrary reasons but at least i can support these reasons moreso than previous sets(and not simply because it helps my clan directly)
They chose a target clan with a member(58) who was actively hitting netters and ror'ing any retals he recieved. 58 than further escalated these tactics today. Also as much as only 1 member of the clan did this i agree with the precedent it sets that clans need to be accountable and police there members.

Dissident Game profile

Mar 24th 2016, 3:21:21

EVIL was a server menace. I'm surprised Celphi wasn't playing there.

Dissident Game profile

Mar 24th 2016, 3:25:23

well... since I'm already in full war mode, I guess I may as well continue hitting all set long after this.

Link Game profile

Mar 24th 2016, 3:48:28

We have always assumed he was in queen me.. pretty obvious. But they aren't built to bother anyone and evil was. We were gonna hit all 3 then decided leave the netters alone. I didn't see the fluff with t10 until after we ran turns. I was thinking they were trying to snipe then I.seen what happened
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

drkprinc Game profile

Mar 24th 2016, 3:49:39

so you guys are fine tuning your celphi radar I assumed he was there too seems like a chess thing.
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

slip Game profile

Mar 24th 2016, 7:13:04

shout out to brophessor! you were fun to talk to in game. We both know g56tqgg (#58) was going to get you killed : /

Link Game profile

Mar 24th 2016, 7:35:00

LOL a regular snipa
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

slip Game profile

Mar 24th 2016, 7:38:10

MVP MVP MVP

Elders

Mar 24th 2016, 12:47:39

celphi hiding like a fluff he IS LOL

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 24th 2016, 13:06:43

I like how the guy hiding behind an alt handle is pointing out the properties of my visibility.

You're going to have to burn all the little villages to find me.

Link Game profile

Mar 24th 2016, 13:21:50

He's in queenme
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Dissident Game profile

Mar 24th 2016, 13:36:27

im not trying to find you... dun care.

(we're all hiding behind alt handles)

Marshal Game profile

Mar 24th 2016, 14:29:23

this was alliance server originally until devs got bright idea make alliance as team (which led eventually many old alliances to close their doors) and council as alliance.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Relax lah Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 24th 2016, 15:57:04

Lol just saying...

It's funny how up until this point, #58's mates who are sorta innocent have mostly been killed. But he's still alive

Except NIN who's now bought himself to the no1 spot. Lol bro, go for the win!

The tag doesn't even talk to each case other, nin just needed a tag to play in lol

Dissident Game profile

Mar 24th 2016, 16:17:36

Maybe we wanted to leave 58 to the hands of the people he annoyed.

Cable Game profile

Mar 24th 2016, 17:36:41

Elders planned to war Evil from day 5 of the server Im not in Elders but I was there for a many conversations reguarding Evil.

jeffmacin Game profile

Mar 24th 2016, 19:13:21

you should of just killed g56tqgg (#58) not the other members that were not looking for war.

Dissident Game profile

Mar 24th 2016, 20:13:19

Originally posted by jeffmacin:
you should of just killed g56tqgg (#58) not the other members that were not looking for war.

With all due respect, you shouldn't have played in a spam tag. It looks like yall had fun most of hte set though... but some of your guys had fun at the expense of too many established teams.

But that's not why we killed you... it's because of what cable said.

Dissident Game profile

Mar 24th 2016, 20:15:14

I posted this on a different thread... but I think it applies here because this is LITERALLY how we plan our wars.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i will admit we are assholes. it's not really surprising. oh and we're lazy. take this set for instance...

Here's a summary of what our warplans look like:

Diss- Hey who's in wolfpack?
Link- I dunno... lets kill them
Azn- who's in actofwar?
Diss- I dunno, lets kill them
Rasp- I'm Canadian eh???
Diss- EVIL sounds bad... kill them?
Link- who's in that team?
Azn- I dunno... ask buch
buch- stfu... POOL!!!
Link- ok... let's kill 4 tags this set.
-----------------------------------------------------

Then we settled on evil because of the heavy commy setup. Looked dangerous. and dangerous is sexy.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 24th 2016, 21:27:57

You picked Evil because they looked dangerous? ROFL. They had 0% SDI & 100 troops. Dude, you're so full of it. If you were looking for danger, why didn't you pick Villians? It's only a matter of time before you target those netting clans. Gotta get those stats!

Dissident Game profile

Mar 24th 2016, 21:35:40

Let me rephrase... from earthgraphs, they looked dangerous. I didn't do spy ops on day 5. I did spy ops on Tuesday and yesterday (not before for war planning use).

if you run a clan of commies with huge growth potential... I see them as a juicy kill target (aka challenging).

But they werent.

why you gotta nitpick everything? just shut up and enjoy the show. Or better yet, do something with your life.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 24th 2016, 21:51:51

It's not nitpicking. It's calling BS when I see it. If you knew anything about netting., you'd know commies always have large nets.

Like I said, you want a challenge, FS Villians.

Scott Game profile

Mar 24th 2016, 21:54:04

Originally posted by Dissident:
Let me rephrase... from earthgraphs, they looked dangerous. I didn't do spy ops on day 5. I did spy ops on Tuesday and yesterday (not before for war planning use).

if you run a clan of commies with huge growth potential... I see them as a juicy kill target (aka challenging).

But they werent.

why you gotta nitpick everything? just shut up and enjoy the show. Or better yet, do something with your life.

+1

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 24th 2016, 21:55:30

In every room there's usually a trashcan. Thank you Scott for playing your role.

Scott Game profile

Mar 24th 2016, 21:57:20

In every room there's usually a trashcan. Thank you Scott for playing your role.

Thank you for being incredibly butt hurt about the rule changes you relied on to stay semirelivent.