Verified:

mrford Game profile

Mar 23rd 2016, 18:40:21

i suggest you identify yourself. quickly.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Raging Budda

Mar 23rd 2016, 19:16:09

Why bother posting this you piece of crap.
Just kill em like you and your clan mates normally do.

mrford Game profile

Mar 23rd 2016, 19:18:49

says the guy posting under a fake account....

i understand you are retarded, but 13 grabs within an hour or so is unacceptable from any clan. i would imagine a clan full of flufftarded suiciders like chaos would especially agree.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 23rd 2016, 19:21:37

it'd be a good idea to PM ford with an explanation
=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/
=============================

SwedishViper Game profile

Mar 23rd 2016, 19:28:02

Just let me know and I can help you out killing them. No point of trying to net this set for me.
----------------------------------------------------
OVERLORD 4 Life

mrford Game profile

Mar 23rd 2016, 19:30:21

i still have a bill NW country on the way, unless i have to convert to kill this flufftard.

i doubt i feel like buying 10mill jets a ountry to get half my land back though, so i should probably just kill out of principal.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

mrford Game profile

Mar 23rd 2016, 19:30:21

i still have a bill NW country on the way, unless i have to convert to kill this flufftard.

i doubt i feel like buying 10mill jets a ountry to get half my land back though, so i should probably just kill out of principal.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 23rd 2016, 19:32:03

Originally posted by SwedishViper:
Just let me know and I can help you out killing them. No point of trying to net this set for me.

You can help by dropping military onto the market at affordable prices :)
Originally posted by The_Hawk:
You win this round. I concede.

mrford Game profile

Mar 23rd 2016, 19:37:52

Message from Missleville (#2025) sent on Mar 23, 19:15
Report this message
one grab per country was all i did.., i wouldn't call that farming... i wouldn't attack you again... and it's not like i double tapped ya

this guy is probably too stupid to save. guess im going to have to kill him.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 23rd 2016, 19:39:09

SV is bored just have him do it

Mar 23rd 2016, 19:41:54

Im not a commie or a Theo, so dont see the benefit of dropping military on the market at this point :)

I have 15 Tyrannies.
OVERLORD 4 Life

mrford Game profile

Mar 23rd 2016, 19:42:57

this dude has MAD tanks, and is still a techer, lol.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Fragglepossem13 Game profile

Mar 23rd 2016, 19:45:58

amazing.., i get attacked beyond all reason and nothing... mind my own business and i get hit, nobody cares.., i attack one country per country, and people lose it.. as i said to Hop. i wasn't gonna attack them again.. but if you all wanna gang u on me and kill me, then kill me if that makes you feel big.., and again like i told Hop.. i only attacked clans that had 16 members like myself... guess once im dead., i'll just have to go outside and play sports or something.. :D who wants to sports with me ??

Mar 23rd 2016, 19:47:41

#sports #outsidestuffisfun #thisisjustagamestopjerkingoffoverit

Mar 23rd 2016, 19:49:27

anybody watch house of cards :D

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 23rd 2016, 19:49:40

Originally posted by Fragglepossem13:
amazing.., i get attacked beyond all reason and nothing... mind my own business and i get hit, nobody cares.., i attack one country per country, and people lose it.. as i said to Hop. i wasn't gonna attack them again.. but if you all wanna gang u on me and kill me, then kill me if that makes you feel big.., and again like i told Hop.. i only attacked clans that had 16 members like myself... guess once im dead., i'll just have to go outside and play sports or something.. :D who wants to sports with me ??

1 grab per clan within 24 hours

and go grab untagged countries everyone is stocking or de-stocking now, you shouldn't be grabbing now anyways

macdaddy Game profile

Mar 23rd 2016, 19:51:13

FREE BONUS POINTS YEAH!!

macdaddy Game profile

Mar 23rd 2016, 19:54:22

Oh,, and don't be a wanker Fraggle, fight for your right to FARM

Mar 23rd 2016, 19:54:39

Originally posted by raz:

1 grab per clan within 24 hours

and go grab untagged countries everyone is stocking or de-stocking now, you shouldn't be grabbing now anyways

thanks raz.., ill remember that.., just getting back into the swing of things after many years..,

macdaddy Game profile

Mar 23rd 2016, 19:57:05

I feel this Ford character wont grab you anyways, All talk.

Mar 23rd 2016, 19:57:12

had several people nice enough to send me a few bits of advice, tips etc.., instead of loosing it because i decided to act like a "noob" or whatever is the correct term.. i realize now that grabbing this late is a no no.., i'll keep that in mind..

Mar 23rd 2016, 19:59:03

Originally posted by macdaddy:
if he does he does... either way.., i'll try to get it right in the next set.. again.., just trying to figure out, not only strat, but also code of conduct i guess between players...

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 23rd 2016, 20:00:40

if he does he does... either way.., i'll try to get it right in the next set.. again.., just trying to figure out, not only strat, but also code of conduct i guess between players...

You should join HOP/Ford he likes to teach new players how to play and follow the rules - just ask Deano. :D

Mar 23rd 2016, 20:01:55

something like that isn't on the wiki :D.. some of you vets should think about adding that.. would be a big help for people getting into it... like i said before.., i got info from other peeps but still getting more every day... more info the better..

Mar 23rd 2016, 20:03:10

Originally posted by raz:

You should join HOP/Ford he likes to teach new players how to play and follow the rules - just ask Deano. :D

idk if hop want's me to join now.., after all i started :/

macdaddy Game profile

Mar 23rd 2016, 20:03:27

if he attacks you let me know. I wouldn't mind killing a flake for threatening a person with words and no action

mrford Game profile

Mar 23rd 2016, 20:04:27

you should be smart enough to understand that taking 50K acres is stupid, and will get you killed. you keep saying one grab, but it was 14 grabs.

you give me my land back and i will be happy to teach you, otherwise ill take my frustrations out on your countries. there is no way you actually thought those grabs were rational or dont warrant action.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

mrford Game profile

Mar 23rd 2016, 20:05:48

if he attacks you let me know. I wouldn't mind killing a flake for threatening a person with words and no action

stfu mob. no one cares.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

macdaddy Game profile

Mar 23rd 2016, 20:06:48

Leave it alone Ford. He made a mistake and you should be big enough to know that not everyone is perfect. If I see in he news that you lay one troop onto his soil I have 32 missiles built up and they will find a good home. I assure you that.

mrford Game profile

Mar 23rd 2016, 20:09:24

32 missiles? lol

mistakes have consequences. 50K acre mistakes have huge consequences. you want to sit there and say you will missile me if i do something to someone who grabbed me 14 times in a row? are you high? lol if you want to jump on the death wagon then be my guest. no one will feel sorry for you when you die too. not in the history of this game has grabbing someone 14 times for 50K+ acres not caused a reaction. at least im giving him a chance to make it right before i kill him. stop pulling on your tiny fluff and act like you matter somewhere else, with another fake nick i suspect.

Edited By: mrford on Mar 23rd 2016, 20:12:32
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Mar 23rd 2016, 20:14:44

32 missiles, wow
OVERLORD 4 Life

Mar 23rd 2016, 20:18:35

daddy., i thank you for your understanding.., and ford., i hope that you understand my logic.., if i took my 4 biggest countries and attacked your 4 smallest multiple times i get why i am in the wrong., hell right now i still like i went too far.., attacking too late and so on.. but again., whatever happens happens... if im wrong this set i'll pay.., i'll just try to make it better next time.. but i'll be willing to bet dollars to donuts that if i mind my buisness next set i'll get bombarded... i attacked a few clans that minded themselves.., but they were better then i was., and all they did was ask me to stop, and again i did., they didn't start a thread over the subject...take care folks., charlottes's web is on hbo. gonna get my inner child on :D

Mar 23rd 2016, 20:20:50

Two definitions of farming in this game, you can either farm a single country or a tag. You chose to do the latter.
OVERLORD 4 Life

Mar 23rd 2016, 20:23:41

Originally posted by SwedishViper:
Two definitions of farming in this game, you can either farm a single country or a tag. You chose to do the latter.

okay.., another thing i learned.., but i see other larger clans attacking countries multiple times over and over and nobody bats an eye because they're so big.. im a 16 member clan attacking another 16 member clan.... and people are loosing it

mrford Game profile

Mar 23rd 2016, 20:28:24

i dont really give a fluff what other clans did to you, i care that you took 50K of my acres unprovoked and apparently dont think that is a problem. does this lesson need to be taught or are you going to do something to make it right? im not going to ask many more times.

most war tags would have killed you already, no thread no nothing. i am giving you the benefit of the doubt here. you also cant compare your other interactions because you didnt make 14 fluffing grabs on the other tags. and not while they were destocking. use your brain. seriously.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Mar 23rd 2016, 20:32:59

can i ask more more question?? at least for now..... why are people saying fluff?? we (including me) knows what that means.., most of us are adults here.., i've had a couple ppl tell me to take my fluff and fulffing fluff it.. reminds me that i need to change my pillow sheets.. :D

macdaddy Game profile

Mar 23rd 2016, 20:36:22

don't worry fraggle. If he as going to kill you he would have attacked you already but instead he s using this forum to vent all his frustration out on you. Its how a woman fights

macdaddy Game profile

Mar 23rd 2016, 20:38:34

its ok to attack smaller clans like hop. just don't hit tags like CC because they will kill you right away and not use a forum. I bet this flake doesn't even know how kill a single country

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Mar 23rd 2016, 20:42:28

Two roads diverged in a yellow wood

mrford Game profile

Mar 23rd 2016, 20:42:33

I already explained fluff to you 3 times. Is a 4th explanation going to do it for you?

It is an automatic swear filter.

And I wouldn't listen to mac. He has no clue what he is talking about. I am giving you an out, don't think it is a sign of weakness. I'll give you 2 days to make it up before you start dying.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Mar 23rd 2016, 20:42:38

don't worry fraggle. If he as going to kill you he would have attacked you already but instead he s using this forum to vent all his frustration out on you. Its how a woman fights

thanks for your understanding.., i think this is the most i have ever talked on this forum to be honest.. like i said before all i had to do before was tell others that i'll be good and a few i've talked with and were nice with me and visa visa... i think talking first and action later could go a long way..

macdaddy Game profile

Mar 23rd 2016, 20:44:31

True. But if I were you I would be insulted, I could help you take this sucker out and word on the street is that the Clan Burito has been wanting to missile this guy for a while. We should all team up with Buritos help and take this chump out.

Mar 23rd 2016, 20:46:33

Originally posted by mrford:
I already explained fluff to you 3 times. Is a 4th explanation going to do it for you?

It is an automatic swear filter.

And I wouldn't listen to mac. He has no clue what he is talking about. I am giving you an out, don't think it is a sign of weakness. I'll give you 2 days to make it up before you start dying.

again i know what fluff means, what i don't get is why it's used when everbody know's what it means anyway.., just say F$*% .. and i will listen to mac . at least he's got a sound mind... if you wanna kill me then kill me... in the end it's just a damn game... i'll try to be nicer in the next set... ps you keep saying you want me to make it up to you.., but you keep negating on how i could do that., use your talking words

mrford Game profile

Mar 23rd 2016, 20:48:09

I said give me the land back. Use your reading skills.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

mrford Game profile

Mar 23rd 2016, 20:52:28

The lack of logic you show leaves me little hope you won't die this set and next. I am trying to avoid this, don't make my efforts in vain.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Dallas Game profile

Mar 23rd 2016, 20:56:29

only reason you arent dying RIGHT NOW is, he is IMO trying harder than I ever would, by giving you a chance of letting him retal and to his land back

5 hits on a tag (w/ no relations) is death ... unless this game has gone further downhill than I thought!

macdaddy Game profile

Mar 23rd 2016, 21:01:03

No! This is your last warning Ford. Stop bullying him and leave him alone. How many countries have you mercilessly attacked for your own countries greed. Your nothing more than a hiprocrit and ultimately his landgrabs don't affect your overall objective so back off!

mrford Game profile

Mar 23rd 2016, 21:02:06

I haven't attacked any other players for land this set dumbass. I almost never do. Stfu. You are an idiot if you think losing 50k acres doesn't effect me. Seriously. Shut the fluff up.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

macdaddy Game profile

Mar 23rd 2016, 21:07:18

where did you go to school? It wasn't even 30 k acres and Alpha is your main, he never attacked Alpha.

mrford Game profile

Mar 23rd 2016, 21:09:30

And what feeds my main dumbass?

You are a fluff player who is afraid to post under their real nick. You are a joke and obviously have no clue what you are talking about.
Swagger of a Chupacabra