Verified:

Truss Game profile

Mar 23rd 2016, 1:08:48

When I was a kid they always got me in trouble and I've had my ass beat cause they'd cry over nothing, and I'd get my ass beat. This is a Earth game with possibilities of attack, and if your felling get hurt go tell your Mama. Go buy a Barbie and play dolls, get yourself a sandbox and build sand castles, or go play dress up.
I can't count the times I've been knocked down, but I always got up determined to learn from something from it. People that get offended easily wouldn't last 10 minutes around me, and I don't try to offend anyone.
I'm old, I play to give my inner child an outing, and recess is short so I have to get all playing in a hurry.
I'm not smart like most of you, I'm just a dumb fluff that's determined to have fun.
Ever come to Florida you can drop by and accompany me to feed the Gators. They don't care they just like meat.
:P

mrford Game profile

Mar 23rd 2016, 1:12:47

crying about cry babies
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Truss Game profile

Mar 23rd 2016, 10:39:01

Oh damn it, I didn't see the relation. I'll work on it after I have a good cry. :P

Vic Game profile

Mar 23rd 2016, 11:01:16

Lol wait so why did you get your ass beat when other kids cried?

BladeEWG Game profile

Mar 23rd 2016, 12:12:20

Originally posted by Vic:
Lol wait so why did you get your ass beat when other kids cried?

He is a very sensitive sort.

Truss Game profile

Mar 23rd 2016, 15:50:26

They said I played to rough.
I remember someone gave me an old Davy Crockett coon skin cap, leather pants and jacket, and a play flint pistol and rifle. I'm originally from Texas so we played Alamo. I had the suit so I got to be Davy and my cousins got to be Mexicans. We had a wrap around porch with railings that provided a good Alamo. They tried to scale the walls and I pushed them into the bushes below. One kid then another started crying and I tried to hush them but they got louder until my Mom came out with a belt in one hand. Playing my version the Texans would have defeated the Mexican army had my Mom not allied with the enemy.
When my Mom swung a belt it's best to cry early because she wasn't going to stop till she was satisfied judgement had been exacted.

Kat Game profile

Mar 23rd 2016, 17:13:16

Clearly, instead of learning the intended lesson and improving your character, you decided to hate the little kid you made cry so much that it's now decades later and you are still harboring that grudge. Well done.

Another case and point about how beating your children does not work.

mrford Game profile

Mar 23rd 2016, 17:17:04

Does if you beat them right!
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Heston Game profile

Mar 23rd 2016, 17:33:00

Originally posted by Kat:
Clearly, instead of learning the intended lesson and improving your character, you decided to hate the little kid you made cry so much that it's now decades later and you are still harboring that grudge. Well done.

Another case and point about how beating your children does not work.

If you add everyone wins when playing and disregarding gender identity....
You get....
Progrssive parenting.
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

Heston Game profile

Mar 23rd 2016, 17:34:09

That didnt make sense. But it stands. 🌹🌷😘Kat
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

Truss Game profile

Mar 23rd 2016, 18:02:54

No I didn't beat my children.
I relate stories but no grudges. My Mom has been dead since 2008 and I never held a grudge I just retained the memory. She abandoned me in the 3rd grade and I was sent to a Boy's Ranch (Children's Home) I for gave because she didn't have the life skills to do otherwise. She died in 2008 and I loved her as Mother and still do.
Growing up in the 50's was a lot different than today.
I don't hate the kid's, they are my cousins and we get along well.
I'm not like a computer so I can delete selected memory and save others. profound effect has a profound effect and its memory is burned on our memory chip.
I do have a severe TIC syndrome due to a brain tumor that my body calcified and as it did it shut blood flow to my right optic nerve blinding my right eye. I was sent to counseling because I grew tired of kids making fun of me and I started kicking their ass. No they weren't counseled to stop making fun. Yes I can be a pugilist.

Truss Game profile

Mar 23rd 2016, 20:38:15

OK, I'm an old Rat Bastard, but when good folk get in trouble they seem to seek out us old Rat Bastards.
Rat Bastards are good people, Hell how interesting would life be without them?
I only have MPS when I play earth. I can be any kind of pickle I want to be. Sweet, sour, dill, kosher, hot, garlicky or any kind I want. Hell, once you are a pickle you can be any kind you want, but you can never be just a cucumber again.

Vic Game profile

Mar 23rd 2016, 22:48:28

Well all I know is you are both awesome and a legend

Goofy Game profile

Mar 24th 2016, 0:02:24

This guy reminds me of some old timers I know from other games. And me calling them oldtimers mean they are really, really old.

*bonus*

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 24th 2016, 18:53:55

heya Truss ! :)
=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/

Truss Game profile

Mar 25th 2016, 14:19:35

Hey!
I had my fun and await my executioners.
The game was getting stale and stagnant. My inner child need a good outing stands ready to pay the piper.
It's the people that keep me coming back year after year not the game.
I hope I didn't hit a friend, but if I did and they are my friend they'll get over it or get even and either one works for me.
When it ceases to be fun, whats the use.

mrford Game profile

Mar 25th 2016, 14:38:00

Having fun at others expense isn't the same as just having fun. You can't explain it away like that.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Truss Game profile

Mar 25th 2016, 14:48:28

That's your sissy logic Msford.
I waited 72 hours to make it legal. Some people respected me but someone chose not to. I don't cheat I always play within the rules. Don't like the rules petition to have them changed. Might want to take off your apron first.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8OWNspU_yE

Edited By: Truss on Mar 25th 2016, 14:58:31
See Original Post

mrford Game profile

Mar 25th 2016, 14:56:35

Says the crybaby. Lol!
Swagger of a Chupacabra

mrford Game profile

Mar 25th 2016, 14:58:06

I haven't even looked at the news. Just responding to your train of thought.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Vic Game profile

Mar 25th 2016, 15:18:31

ford was obviously making the point that making fun at others (') expense isn't the same as just having fun ... because it's WAY MORE FUN!!!

drkprinc Game profile

Mar 25th 2016, 20:30:25

ford was obviously making the point that making fun at others (') expense isn't the same as just having fun ... because it's WAY MORE FUN!!!

Yeah says the guy with little man syndrome!

Yah that Is more fun ^_^
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

Truss Game profile

Mar 26th 2016, 0:10:54

I'M SORRY I think I exposed myself as being a little warped. Yeah, I said a little warped! Maybe, just maybe with a little help there might be some real hope for me. I try my best and I do real good at times, but the damn alarm goes off and there I am.
Everything you hear someone else say about me is a lie, and half of what I say is a lie, or is it the other way around.
I forgot and now I have to start over.
I'M SORRY I think I exposed myself as being a little warped. Yeah, I said a little warped! Maybe, just maybe with a little help there might be some real hope for me. I try my best and I do real good at times, but the damn alarm goes off and there I am.
Everything you hear someone else say about me is a lie, and half of what I say is a lie, or is it the other way around.
Damn it, how did I end up back here. OK, now where was I?

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 26th 2016, 0:26:45

Originally posted by Truss:
a little warped

you, me and the rest of the beasties reading this thread lol

"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/

archaic Game profile

Mar 28th 2016, 3:36:33