Verified:

Link Game profile

Mar 21st 2016, 7:45:46

we have literally only been victims on this server one time and that was to WB in our first set.. we were the assholes from there on.. my whole point is that i PERSONALLY did not lie to you... seems like the tag lied to you for sure, i never knew you were in icon. neither did thunder. we wouldnt have hit you.
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

mrford Game profile

Mar 21st 2016, 7:47:11

it was all over the forums. you need to accept responsibility for your ineptitude if it wasnt intentional. which is just as insulting really lol.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Link Game profile

Mar 21st 2016, 7:48:19

i pay less attention than i probably should. even less then.
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

mrford Game profile

Mar 21st 2016, 7:50:23

which is a problem when you are killing netters over one grab and a fluff measuring contest with one member

even if i wasnt in the tag, it was an asshole move.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Link Game profile

Mar 21st 2016, 7:52:26

i think that escalated on the forums with wreckless didnt it? i had no idea you were in icon even if you feel that it was plain to see.once we had some small provocation back then we pounced on it. we were a weak war tag lol
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Link Game profile

Mar 21st 2016, 7:52:49

asshole move for 100% certainty
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

mrford Game profile

Mar 21st 2016, 7:54:19

http://www.earthempires.com/...cord-37284?t=1440340530#q

18th post, the one by dissi. cant link it because the thread is locked and im lazy. i have also already linked this thread in this topic, i feel like reading is optional for you.

stop claiming you didnt know. just stop.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Dissident Game profile

Mar 21st 2016, 7:55:43

i will admit we are assholes. it's not really surprising. oh and we're lazy. take this set for instance...

Here's a summary of what our warplans look like:

Diss- Hey who's in wolfpack?
Link- I dunno... lets kill them
Azn- who's in actofwar?
Diss- I dunno, lets kill them
Rasp- I'm Canadian eh???
Diss- EVIL sounds bad... kill them?
Link- who's in that team?
Azn- I dunno... ask buch
buch- stfu... POOL!!!
Link- ok... let's kill 4 tags this set.

mrford Game profile

Mar 21st 2016, 7:58:12

you should put more effort in when targeting a netting clan in a dying server. especially when contacted by me!

you should feel lucky that ICN wasnt targeted similarly in your dying years. pretty sure it was called respect.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Dissident Game profile

Mar 21st 2016, 7:59:12

kk sorry mrford.

Link Game profile

Mar 21st 2016, 8:00:37

ok i see that. what came of it??? nothing as far as i know LOL and i never seen it before you linked it.. the first time. believe it or not that thread COMPLETELY slipped my attention.

and as i said. i believe you when you say that you were lied to. some of us may have known... but not all of us. i accept that elders fluffed you over that set... i was sorry about you dying even then.... i personally had no idea. our communication skill were pretty fluffty then too..
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Link Game profile

Mar 21st 2016, 8:01:58

Originally posted by Dissident:
i will admit we are assholes. it's not really surprising. oh and we're lazy. take this set for instance...

Here's a summary of what our warplans look like:

Diss- Hey who's in wolfpack?
Link- I dunno... lets kill them
Azn- who's in actofwar?
Diss- I dunno, lets kill them
Rasp- I'm Canadian eh???
Diss- EVIL sounds bad... kill them?
Link- who's in that team?
Azn- I dunno... ask buch
buch- stfu... POOL!!!
Link- ok... let's kill 4 tags this set.

LOL!!! accurate as fluff
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

mrford Game profile

Mar 21st 2016, 8:04:41

i feel like i have been talking to celphi for the last 40 min with how repetitive i have had to be with facts and links to dispel random and unfounded preconceptions.

i hope that stings lol. time for a nap
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Dissident Game profile

Mar 21st 2016, 8:04:55

Btw... does that count as a war dec?

Ford, i can say that we wont be killing your country this set unequivocally. I mean, if weve only killed you twice in 19 sets... id say you got off lucky!!

Jesus im tired. We should all just go to sleep

Link Game profile

Mar 21st 2016, 8:12:08

that does sting.. damn you ford lol
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Oriontakers Game profile

Mar 21st 2016, 11:47:06

Yup, your right link. And now im not going to wait for them to Kill me.

Colo Game profile

Mar 21st 2016, 13:41:00

Personally, I am always down to kill ford. He is a fluff suicider that claims to take the high road too. fluff em.

mrford Game profile

Mar 21st 2016, 16:01:27

Lol when exactly have I suicided?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Colo Game profile

Mar 21st 2016, 17:13:35

Last time I played/netted over on FFA you suicided and took my big guys. You are just as guilty as the rest of us for targeting netters just to be a fluff. Takes some balls to stand at the podium calling people out for what you do too.

mrford Game profile

Mar 21st 2016, 17:21:17

you are going to have to provide context, because the only person i have suicided on FFA was bomber, and it was because he killed my netter here. you played in his clan? lol.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 21st 2016, 17:23:38

WTH? LOL. All this time Ford QQ about suiciders and he does it too? Haha...
Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated.

mrford Game profile

Mar 21st 2016, 17:28:03

i dont suicide, no matter what colo cries about.

i killed bomber on FFA for good reason after ample warning and his tag joined in so i hit them too.

i challenge you to show another time i "suicided"
Swagger of a Chupacabra

mrford Game profile

Mar 21st 2016, 17:29:41

also, where have I complained about suiciding here? elders killing my tag wasnt a suicide. it was called a "war"

i said that you are a fluff suicider, not complaining about it lol.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 21st 2016, 17:30:57

Originally posted by mrford:
..the only person i have suicided on FFA was bomber,...

i dont suicide, no matter what colo cries about.....

Uhm, which is it?

mrford Game profile

Mar 21st 2016, 17:32:40

it is obviously too complex for you to understand, so why bother explaining the difference?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

mrford Game profile

Mar 21st 2016, 17:54:36

Originally posted by Colo:
Last time I played/netted over on FFA you suicided and took my big guys. You are just as guilty as the rest of us for targeting netters just to be a fluff. Takes some balls to stand at the podium calling people out for what you do too.

are you talking about the time in January 2014 when CC broke a uNAP to hit a netting NBK?

because firstly, that isnt a suicide, that is a war. and second, i wasnt in CC that set, i placed 1st netting from TKO.

that is the only instance i can see where NBK was hit while netting ater a quick forum search. if this was not the instance you were referring to, please enlighten me and stop spreading ignorance tards like celphi will latch onto regardless of accuracy.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Colo Game profile

Mar 21st 2016, 18:40:35

i dont suicide, no matter what colo cries about.

i killed bomber on FFA for good reason after ample warning and his tag joined in so i hit them too.

i challenge you to show another time i "suicided"

That is absolutely not true. Bomber was a player in ninjas tag and yes I played in chaos those 2 sets because most NBKers wanted to take a break after yet another cheap shot by CC. I joined them for a netting set and a war set. You had some gay ass beef with Bomber that none of us gave 2 fluffs about. You said you were going to kill him and the majority of us stayed out of it until you decided to be a little fluff and start taking out netters (including myself) because that is what you are, just some garbage suiciding piece of fluff.

And a liar too. You said you have never suicided anyone else...and I was clearly one of your targets as soon as you found out it was me. I don't know who else you have done it to, and I don't care.

Edited By: Colo on Mar 21st 2016, 18:43:40

mrford Game profile

Mar 21st 2016, 18:50:10

i told chaos that i was only targeting bomber, and if no one else hit me i wouldnt touch anyone else.

the rest is on you. that is the only time i have suicided and i was extremely restrained and gave ample warning. i had no idea you were even in chaos because i figured you had higher standards than that. to claim i targeted you is impressive levels of self importantance, which is funny coming from me.

you are the idiot that tried to net in chaos and didnt expect it to plob up in your face, lol

Edited By: mrford on Mar 21st 2016, 18:52:50
See Original Post
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Colo Game profile

Mar 21st 2016, 19:02:06

Yeah except I stayed out due to RB and the guys in DS and only because of them. Then they told me you were targeting me. After I lost a few I stepped in to bend your fluff ass over. Because you lied and said you would only target bonnet and those who hit. Why are you going to keep lying? You are a dirtbag suicider, just admit it and move on.

mrford Game profile

Mar 21st 2016, 19:04:03

http://i.imgur.com/YEjNkYC.png?1

for the only time i have ever suicided, i was incredibly restrained. i gave you guys many outs, and even had an exemption list. it isnt my fault you wernt on it. i even had jayr on it lol. i wasnt targeting anyone but bomber till the majority of the tag joined in.

Edited By: mrford on Mar 21st 2016, 19:14:27
Swagger of a Chupacabra

mrford Game profile

Mar 21st 2016, 19:07:34

oh, and if anyone told you i was targeting you they were full of fluff. i didnt even know you were in the tag. hell, i still barely know who you are other than an asshole like me.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 21st 2016, 19:17:01

..the only person i have suicided on FFA was bomber,...

i dont suicide, no matter what colo cries about.....

....that is the only time i have suicided ....

mrford Game profile

Mar 21st 2016, 19:17:39

it is obviously too complex for you to understand, so why bother explaining the difference?

you edit quotes more, and things further out of context, than Fox news. It is awe inspiring.

Edited By: mrford on Mar 21st 2016, 19:19:43
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 21st 2016, 19:19:29

I understand fully well. You're justification is more warranted than mine, so yours doesn't count.

mrford Game profile

Mar 21st 2016, 19:21:01

not so much that it doesnt count, more that it was an isolated incident, in which i took measures i didnt have to take, that had valid reasoning confirmed by the leader of the tag i hit.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 21st 2016, 19:21:56

They're not out of context. I use quotes with periods before and after showing there was more said. They can easily scroll up & read you contradicting yourself.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 21st 2016, 19:23:21

My point is, you suicide. Whether you believe yours is more justified or not is a matter of opinion. Those are just the cold facts. Suiciding Ford.

mrford Game profile

Mar 21st 2016, 19:24:22

normal people would use the context to understand the contradiction. there is a reason you edited it out.

do you believe half the fluff you say?

suicided. singular. i dont suicide.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

mrford Game profile

Mar 21st 2016, 19:25:16

lets see you struggle over that last line.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 21st 2016, 19:27:00

According to you, (well at first) you never suicided. So it's not unreasonable to believe that if you justified it once, it has likely happened more than once.

Colo Game profile

Mar 21st 2016, 19:28:45

Yeah, I am going to trust who told me over you, considering you were just caught lying 2 times just a bit ago. But let me hey this straight.. you are mad at the guys in Elders because they knew you were in a tag, said they weren't going to kill you and still did.

On the flip side, you knew I was in the tag, said you wouldn't kill me if I left you alpine and still did anyway.

Got dammit, I just fluffing love this thread.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 21st 2016, 19:28:54

Suicided is past tense. Not singular. It's usually synonymous with singular because under normal conditions you can only do it once.

mrford Game profile

Mar 21st 2016, 19:29:11

the initial context was this server. the context was expanded, and the statment changed.

there you go with your assumptions. im not sure why you are so concerned with me suiciding on another server a year ago anyways. my complaints in this thread had nothing to do with suiciding. your infatuation is flattering.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Colo Game profile

Mar 21st 2016, 19:29:48

Can I please get a durpa durpa up in here!

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 21st 2016, 19:30:13

Ford calls his lying 'expansion of context.'

mrford Game profile

Mar 21st 2016, 19:30:25

Yeah, I am going to trust who told me over you, considering you were just caught lying 2 times just a bit ago. But let me hey this straight.. you are mad at the guys in Elders because they knew you were in a tag, said they weren't going to kill you and still did.

On the flip side, you knew I was in the tag, said you wouldn't kill me if I left you alpine and still did anyway.

ok celphi. i knew you were in the tag and made up a conflict with bomber to kill you. i lie all the time just to screw you over. making up fluff runs in the family doesnt it? lol.

i dont know much about you, but i would have assumed you were too good to play in chaos anyways. i guess i was wrong. so were you thinking that chaos was capable of netting huh?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

mrford Game profile

Mar 21st 2016, 19:32:49

lol, you 2 deserve each other. im glad i could bring you together. is that a lie too?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

mrford Game profile

Mar 21st 2016, 19:36:43

Originally posted by Celphi:
Suicided is past tense. Not singular. It's usually synonymous with singular because under normal conditions you can only do it once.

how did you miss my simple point so terribly. the desperation for correctness blinds you to simple logic. i said i never suicided? i said i dont suicide. there is a difference there. i was under the impression we were talking about the team server. apparently colo wasnt. so the parameters changed.

suicided. singular. i dont suicide

i suicided that one time. i dont suicide all the time like yourself. and the one time i did, i tool measures to negate collateral damage. colo wasnt smart enough to take advantage apparently.

should i further translate? it wasnt a grammar lesson.

Edited By: mrford on Mar 21st 2016, 19:38:55
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Colo Game profile

Mar 21st 2016, 19:38:20

ok celphi. i knew you were in the tag and made up a conflict with bomber to kill you. i lie all the time just to screw you over. making up fluff runs in the family doesnt it? lol.

i dont know much about you, but i would have assumed you were too good to play in chaos anyways. i guess i was wrong. so were you thinking that chaos was capable of netting huh?

When did I say you made up a conflict? You said you wouldn't hit me if we let you kill bomber. You killed him, then suicided the rest of us.

I didn't think they could net. I went over because of ninja..which isn't the point. The point is I was netting, was told I would be left alone then you killed me. Regardless of chaos capabilities, you lied, then suicided. Justified or not, that's exactly what happened.

mrford Game profile

Mar 21st 2016, 19:40:17

that isnt what happened though. i started killing bomber, and more than half the tag hit me back. that isnt letting me kill bomber. that broke my condition. your leader contacted me and told me the whole clan was hitting me. he, and a couple other players did as well, asked to be left out and i added them to the exempt list. i even asked xninja if anyone else should be added. he said no. i have posted the logs.

elders took none of these steps, which was my beef with them.

Edited By: mrford on Mar 21st 2016, 19:42:17
Swagger of a Chupacabra