Verified:

King_Cobra1 Game profile

Mar 20th 2016, 19:32:09

Not bad on a solo kill but seriously over a double tap seriously this server has become more kamakizee then express. What ever this server has lost what ever fun was left in this game

Scott Game profile

Mar 20th 2016, 20:06:02

Who killed you - guess you can restart and kill them.

Marshal Game profile

Mar 20th 2016, 21:04:01

this server has been going down the drain since this became team-server.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Link Game profile

Mar 20th 2016, 23:28:18

Still the best server to me LOL
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 21st 2016, 0:13:18

Hahahahaha @ OP.
Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated.

Link Game profile

Mar 21st 2016, 1:52:37

That fluff was impressive actually lol
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Kat Game profile

Mar 21st 2016, 4:12:17

Lol... KC, really?

mrford Game profile

Mar 21st 2016, 4:23:51

you didnt have any SDI, and you are grabbing missile stocked untags like that? lol.

lowest turn solo kill i have ever gotten not counting FFA was 112 or something, on a clan mate lol. mid set like this, but on the alliance server.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Dissident Game profile

Mar 21st 2016, 5:41:38

Originally posted by King_Cobra1:
Not bad on a solo kill but seriously over a double tap seriously this server has become more kamakizee then express. What ever this server has lost what ever fun was left in this game

2 thoughts...

1- Express is a LOT more volatile than this.

2- this is exactly why I don't netgain. Cant be disappointed with your end nw if you only war.

Oriontakers Game profile

Mar 21st 2016, 6:01:44

Sorry mate,

You had a nice account, was hard to get it killed alone , weak spot was your tech.

Last 2 sets i gave this server a try, because i still love to play this game after all those years, just dont have the time to get involved with politics and rules.
so tagged up 1 account tag.
Got killed over a retal and next set because i was a 1 tag account.
They told me because they can....right LInk?

i have no hard feelings, but just changed playstyle.
recrute me next time so you have 1 problem less on this server.

oriontakers.

slip Game profile

Mar 21st 2016, 6:14:08

thought that was you

Link Game profile

Mar 21st 2016, 6:17:33

I was never really happy about you getting attacked over a fair retal... Just for the record... Since you were a small unknown tag I didn't put up any fuss over it tho... But no one should get killed over a fair retal imo.. tho I admit elders has done so... Twice.
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Link Game profile

Mar 21st 2016, 6:21:18

By my count, elders have done you wrong about 3 times.. we won't be getting involved with this incident.

Glad you told us who done it lol. We always assume the suicide squad
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

mrford Game profile

Mar 21st 2016, 6:26:12

link claims elders doesnt fluff people over, but you seem to recount a lot of instances.

now i think celphi si a flufftarded fluff, but you have done dumb fluff to me before too. you lied to me about your intentions in one instance as well ad my netter died for no reason. my restart was aptly named you fluffing fluff.

accept your role. dont be delusional about it. spouting bullfluff is insulting. you act like we have terrible memories even if ill will isnt harbored. you get bored and your attention span and discipline is that of a child. it isnt against the rules, but accept your actions as your definition.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Dissident Game profile

Mar 21st 2016, 6:35:58

in truth mrford, we just don't try too hard to remember stuff. Live in the moment kind of thing... why bother getting bogged down by the past when there are so many people to fluff over in the future!

mrford Game profile

Mar 21st 2016, 6:38:58

then stop trying to downplay the past. even if you are just being lazy.

im not going to suicide you because you killed my netter once for no reason, but acting like it never happened by playing the victim more than celphi is insulting.

Edited By: mrford on Mar 21st 2016, 6:41:05
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Link Game profile

Mar 21st 2016, 6:40:12

When the fluff did I say we don't fluff people over LOL. If you are in a tag with 3 or less people in it, or on a tag that I'm unfamiliar with, idgaf about you. At all lol. I take certain cases personal. And we don't go fluffing up honest netting tags these days. Ask weedy, t10 etc.

Dunno Wtf your problem is but you should get over out. I'll do and say whatever the hell I please and if I decide flip flop it later who gives a fluff. I have the memory of a goldfish and never took this game serious.

And I never lied to you about fluff. Sometimes things don't always go as planned but I know we never hit you intentionally. I half remember us hitting you once when you were in some random tag and we didn't know you were there until after we hit.

I had always considered you as a friend But whatever man, get mad over random fluff that doesn't concern you all you want LOL. Ain't fluff to me. We like being the bad guy

Edited By: Link on Mar 21st 2016, 6:44:55
See Original Post
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

mrford Game profile

Mar 21st 2016, 6:42:22

my tag had 5 members when you killed it for no reason after promising to not hit my country. the country that died first.

it isnt my problem that you have a fluff memory. or dont believe that my netter dying or your bullfluff excuses doesnt concern me. you literally lied to my face, and i didnt do anything when i could have because i took you at your worthless word. you better believe im going to remember that.

Edited By: mrford on Mar 21st 2016, 6:56:49
Swagger of a Chupacabra

mrford Game profile

Mar 21st 2016, 6:45:16

http://earthgraphs.com/...&page&tab=members

if you need a refresher. i see one grab by icon on your tag. for 137 acres
Swagger of a Chupacabra

mrford Game profile

Mar 21st 2016, 6:51:24

http://www.earthempires.com/...lares-war-on-icon-37286/1

further refresher in a thread where i ended up defending you flufftards when you killed my netter

you are jackasses. dont deny it and there wont be a problem.you lie, and you get bored and pick on people. that is who you are.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Link Game profile

Mar 21st 2016, 6:55:48

i have some small recollection of that and (tho i KNOW you wont believe this, and its whatever.) i remember being upset about the whole thing as soon as we found out we had hit you.. thunder too if i am not mistaken.. he NEVER would have agreed to hit you, and even if you don't believe it, neither would i. I don't remember the exact source of the confusion.. maybe i thought you were in another tag.. or maybe i got stupid fluffing stoned and flat out forgot... to be fair, elders sucked hard back then too... most of the fluff we did prior to the end of the spirit rules was pretty fluffty and i don't deny we pissed off a lot of people (not all intentionally). and like i said, usually i don't care but i tried to make the effort to not fluff over people i have known for ages.. e.g, you, marshal ect.

I don't like being called a liar... and while i wont deny that sometimes the events play out contradictory to what i said our intentions were, its never been deliberate...

take it as you will tho.
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

mrford Game profile

Mar 21st 2016, 6:59:10

you lied to my face. that is what i remember. i had conversations with 3 of your 5 members about my country and my lack of interest in yours and reckless' retarded beef over a 137 acre grab.

from my view point, you lied to preserve the advantage of surprise so i didnt buy up with my massive stock. i easilyu had the nest country and that is why you killed it first.

make all the excuses you want now. you either lied, or are dumb as fluff. to claim that you didnt mean to fluff me over is even more insulting than killing my country.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Link Game profile

Mar 21st 2016, 7:03:18

Believe what you want guy. Good to know how ya feel tho.

I didn't lie to you. Fact. And I could care less how you choose to remember it.

Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

mrford Game profile

Mar 21st 2016, 7:04:35

there is no choosing to remember it. it is all on the forums. you lied. or you just didnt keep your promise. that is semantics and the intention is no different. that is when it got personal and why i havnt forgotten.

i already said i have no ill will for the country dying. it is over and we have been cordial since then. my problem is with the smoke you try to blow up peoples ass like we are too stupid to notice. maybe you are just too stupid to remember. who knows.

Edited By: mrford on Mar 21st 2016, 7:07:42
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Link Game profile

Mar 21st 2016, 7:07:50

Shame that you actually think I would intentionally fluff you over. That bothers me more than it should. Oh well. At least now I know.
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Link Game profile

Mar 21st 2016, 7:13:14

Oh, and I take "dumb as fluff" over liar. Is what it is. You're a special kinda asshole tho. All the best to ya.
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

mrford Game profile

Mar 21st 2016, 7:13:54

you fluffed me over after i talked to multiple members of your clan and made a concerted effort to remain neutral, and when a mistake was made o got brushed off and told i hadnt made enough effort to not die. that is after i remained in a netting mode when i knew the kills were incomming towards my tag. because i had your word.

im not sure how else im supposed to take that. obviously your word lost meaning after the events and actions were the only ones speaking right? it is only reinforcing my point when you act like this was my decision, and not your actions.

i might talk fluff on the boards, but i dont fluff people over in game when i have given my word. ill take asshole over liar any day. attitude can be changed, your word can not be regained.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Link Game profile

Mar 21st 2016, 7:16:53

Believe what want. I never lied to you
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

mrford Game profile

Mar 21st 2016, 7:17:43

actions speaking louder than words and all that
Swagger of a Chupacabra

mrford Game profile

Mar 21st 2016, 7:20:55

http://www.earthempires.com/...r-the-record-37284#677764

halfway down that thread is dissi saying he wouldnt kill my country

the rest was in PMs and logs that i wont post because i dont do that.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Link Game profile

Mar 21st 2016, 7:21:27

There is no fluffing way I knew your country, and hit it anyway. Thunder wouldn't have either..We were clear about that..didn't that guy pretty much beg us to.hit him anyway
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Link Game profile

Mar 21st 2016, 7:22:44

I dont see me at all
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

mrford Game profile

Mar 21st 2016, 7:23:38

i made my country abundantly clear. you not recalling is kinda the problem im complaining about isnt it? lol.

i like you and dissi, you really think i would be yapping about this if it didnt happen?

the point remains. you used to play like assholes, and lied to me willing or not. i havnt paid enough attention recently to know if you still do.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Link Game profile

Mar 21st 2016, 7:24:30

And if you have logs of me beingg told your country and hitting it anyway I'd want.t to see them

My word is one of the few things I value.
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Link Game profile

Mar 21st 2016, 7:25:03

I'll bet it wasn't camero land. We wouldn't have hit you
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Oriontakers Game profile

Mar 21st 2016, 7:26:13

All that over me killing 1 account. Thats why i love this game

Link Game profile

Mar 21st 2016, 7:26:46

The tag collectively may have lied to you for sure btw. One guy says one thing and no one knows then fluff escalates.. And the opposite happens. I deny that I had personal knowledge of your country and proceeded to hit it anyway.
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Dissident Game profile

Mar 21st 2016, 7:27:08

I remember the exact reason why we hit ICON (which we didn't know ford was in, unfortunately)

because it bore a striking resemblance to Infernal Council of Nations.

That is literally why we killed that team... and nobody else looked our way that set.

like i just told link when he asked me 30 seconds ago if "You remember ever telling Ford We wouldn't kill him, and then killing him?"

I responded "i remember us telling him that we wouldnt kill him.... and then inadvertently killing him ya
lol. i think that happened once."

Link Game profile

Mar 21st 2016, 7:27:41

Double tapping a country like yours with no sdi or defences is asking to die Orion.
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Dissident Game profile

Mar 21st 2016, 7:32:49

mrford, I have perused the correspondence between you and me... I think twice I asked where you were playing and you told me and thus we didn't kill you those times.

but then you played in a different tag than you usually did and you got caught in the crossfire. I will admit we were wrong if you could produce that we knew you were in ICON that set... I didn't before we killed you at any rate.

I think we even offered you dnh when you played untagged that one set... otherwise we just assumed you were in top10.

ofc this is all in the distant past and it's.... arduous to go through everyhting as if I can differentiate one set from another...

I suggest we let bygones be bygones and just.... remain allies ya?

mrford Game profile

Mar 21st 2016, 7:33:17

even if what you say is true (which i feel we have established it isnt), it proves my point that you are enough of an asshole to kill netters without investigating. Cant let them big mean demos living! Especially not after a clan member made a 137 acre grab! wait, didnt you say that you didnt mess with clans bigger than 3 members? or was that only clans bigger than 3 members in which you didnt know who they were? well, you knew me and reckless were in that tag. you understand why im having a hard time keeping track of the truth? it morphs for you.

besides, you already admitted that you probably wernt sober enough to remember anyways. so that makes killing netters acceptable!

close your eyes pretend you knew how to net, and put yourself in my shoes. i already said im not plotting revenge, but i islike how you act like you arnt assholes, and i really dislike anytime you make me agree with celphi.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Link Game profile

Mar 21st 2016, 7:37:12

Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

mrford Game profile

Mar 21st 2016, 7:38:00

Originally posted by Dissident:
(which we didn't know ford was in, unfortunately)

this is 100$ bullfluff, and i have posted proof to the contrary. stop doing that man!
Swagger of a Chupacabra

mrford Game profile

Mar 21st 2016, 7:38:40

i already linked that thread in this thread.

do you even read? come on man! lol
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Link Game profile

Mar 21st 2016, 7:38:43

And that's what I remember. You getting mad in that thread is how I found out that you were in icon.
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Link Game profile

Mar 21st 2016, 7:39:23

Did you? LOL fluff maybe I'm just light years stupid.. still better than being a liar
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Link Game profile

Mar 21st 2016, 7:41:23

i think that thread makes my case tho..
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Dissident Game profile

Mar 21st 2016, 7:42:17

I don't drink... not really anyways.

if you read that thread, you will notice that we didn't know you were in ICON until we had already killed you.

I might even have chat logs to that effect. Lemme search.

mrford Game profile

Mar 21st 2016, 7:42:41

i was told you wouldnt kill me

you killed me

that is the definition of a liar. regardless of your terrible communication.

either way, the point is you arnt the innocent victims you claim to be. all im saying. you did stupid fluff that would have had me suiciding 5 years ago when i cared. how are you suprised that the current tryhards are suiciding?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

mrford Game profile

Mar 21st 2016, 7:43:50

Originally posted by Dissident:
I don't drink... not really anyways.

if you read that thread, you will notice that we didn't know you were in ICON until we had already killed you.

I might even have chat logs to that effect. Lemme search.

except i already posted a link to a thread that existed before we were FSed that confirmed you knew i was in ICON. stop it bro! seriously. it happened. accept the point and move on already celphi.
Swagger of a Chupacabra