alliswell Game profile

Mar 18th 2016, 2:47:45

Is on lip sync battle

mrford Game profile

Mar 18th 2016, 6:18:40

Fugly ass fluff she is.

Bulgarian whore!
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

SuperFly Game profile

Mar 18th 2016, 7:04:06

Wtf Ford. The only ugly thing on Nina are her bent toes but other than that she is super hot.

Don't deny the fact that you would go 7 inches deep on her lol

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 18th 2016, 21:10:48

Originally posted by SuperFly:
Wtf Ford. The only ugly thing on Nina are her bent toes but other than that she is super hot.

Only in Fordy's most unrealistic dream could he get that deep into even the mayo jar. LOL
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

victor victoria

Mar 18th 2016, 21:41:35

yes, a poor of a penis mans unc?
i think this is where the small fluffed man was forced to attend college benecau he wasnt smart enough and his penis was too small.

victor victoria

Mar 18th 2016, 21:42:58

but nina dobrev is uggs, son, and hes not clever enough actually to insult me.

mrford Game profile

Mar 18th 2016, 21:46:54

you arnt sober enough to realize when you are insulting yourself so i dont have to!
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

mrford Game profile

Mar 18th 2016, 21:47:31

Originally posted by Cerberus:
Originally posted by SuperFly:

Only in Fordy's most unrealistic dream could he get that deep into even the mayo jar. LOL

glad to know you have been thinking about my penis while hiding from our war.

also, mayo isnt allowed in my house.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

victor victoria

Mar 18th 2016, 22:42:12

Originally posted by mrford:
you arnt sober enough to realize when you are insulting yourself so i dont have to!

it is totes adorbs, son, when you convince yourself that you're halfway intelligent.

its like a pretty girl in a sundress on a cloudy summer afternoon; it smells of lilacs and heather against a soft south west breeze that makes ones heart long for a time when they didn't have to insult ignorant southern folk because they gave up their god given right to.. .. ...

n.
b.
f.,
son.

victor victoria

Mar 18th 2016, 22:43:40

go try and read it can't happen here.

also the part of europe that had the misfortune of touching asia? we;re talking like bird flu..

mrford Game profile

Mar 18th 2016, 22:54:02

I have an uncle who drank himself tarded. Hopefully you don't get as bad as he is. My mom pays his rent so he doesn't move in with my grandmother. He is 52. He also likes Asian women. They like to leave him once they get that citizenship.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

victor victoria

Mar 18th 2016, 23:00:36

we already knew that you came from garbage, you needn;t explain further..

by the way, what is the monthly lot fee for a trailer in rural george-i-a them here days?

mrford Game profile

Mar 18th 2016, 23:55:24

I own land in GA. I don't live there. I understand land ownership is foreign to you.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

victor victoria

Mar 19th 2016, 0:19:44

land ownership is foreign to you.

yes, because our property was stolen by people like you snd the nazi alin who seem to.think it funny the murder and theft and attempted eradication of a whole people simply because u rnt smurt nuf 2 talk pointful speek gn'nst so dun stop h8ing plz duhh still

victor victoria

Mar 19th 2016, 0:22:52

also i thought tecumseh burned all the racist stupid out george i a ?
or, wait.. oh, yeah, wallace was out bama way, may he rise.. lordamercy

mrford Game profile

Mar 19th 2016, 0:24:36

more likely you traded your property for some rye.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

victor victoria

Mar 19th 2016, 0:29:33

so now you stand here snd suggest the nazi theft of jewish property was fair trade?
youre worse than alin. at least alin admits he hates hebrews, where as you only laugh at our demise and claim, like the germans ironically, a moral high ground.

youre disgusting.

mrford Game profile

Mar 19th 2016, 0:33:35

no, im suggesting you are a drunk who used to be a lot cooler.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Huma Abedin

Mar 19th 2016, 0:41:17

coolers are for men who can't drink warm beer or men who, at all, drink beer, because you should be filling your gut with god damned fluffing liquor like a real man. men who drink beer are losers who drink like weak fat women.

also you used to be a great deal less of a woman on her period. i went face deep into a bottle of rye and haven't made my way out yet-- what, pray tell, is your excuse for being said woman bleeding from her fluff?

beerdrinker75 Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 19th 2016, 0:50:03

Originally posted by Huma Abedin:
coolers are for men who can't drink warm beer or men who, at all, drink beer, because you should be filling your gut with god damned fluffing liquor like a real man. men who drink beer are losers who drink like weak fat women.

also you used to be a great deal less of a woman on her period. i went face deep into a bottle of rye and haven't made my way out yet-- what, pray tell, is your excuse for being said woman bleeding from her fluff?

Hey hey watch it.
Just shut up and have another beer

mrford Game profile

Mar 19th 2016, 0:58:23

you seem to be the one getting easily offended here no?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Huma Abedin

Mar 19th 2016, 1:03:19

dont tell me what to do you racist sexist prick, i'm a god damned fluffing person the same as you are. why, because i'm a woman and was born in a fluffing sub continent you want to fluffing me put me in a corner?

you're just fluffing lucky that patrick has passed, else he'd be on your ass like kevin bacon on a dance floor in a small kansas town..

i don;t know about any of you, but i talked myself into a lori singer evening... corpus christie, if only, my angel, if only :(

Huma Abedin

Mar 19th 2016, 1:05:50

oh,yes, silly massa ford doesn;t quite understand the joke.. we'll just let him continue to be ignorant of the **obvious** humour.. or is he smart enough?..

mrford Game profile

Mar 19th 2016, 1:06:17

drunks only count as 3/5ths of a person.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Huma Abedin

Mar 19th 2016, 1:07:02

jews only count as 3/5ths of a person.

wow.

victor victoria

Mar 19th 2016, 1:09:12

wow.

wow, jesus christ, some of us thought it was a joke and like they were playing, but ford really does hate the jews. wow.

mrford Game profile

Mar 19th 2016, 1:10:30

lol, i rest my case
Swagger of a Chupacabra

OBAMA FUTURE ISIS

Mar 19th 2016, 1:11:40

wow.

wow, so i mean like i'm down with fords racism and mocking of mentally slow third world children, but him outright calling jews three fifths of a person?

that fluff is wrong. his family should be ashamed.

victor victoria

Mar 19th 2016, 1:27:18

ok so i never had the pleasure of meeting him because he was banned before i started playing.. but if i don't respond in the next eighteen hours can somebody, for swib, mayhap call a scantily clad nurse?

but joking aside he'll likely need adrenaline, cpr and major surgery..

archaic Game profile

Mar 19th 2016, 2:40:15

my eyes hurt
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

alliswell Game profile

Mar 19th 2016, 4:33:57

Tebow won must have called for a (hail mary) could have used one myself when i dropped my fifty two ounce v%dka/diet md all over my carpet, in hindsight should have bought a fifth lol