Verified:

AB_YO_SHYT

Mar 16th 2016, 18:34:41

I am tag AB

I will not AB ANYONE who doesn't hit me.
I'm not looking nor will i provoke anyone.
BUT
when provoked, not only will your clan suffer this reset. But next reset i will totally disguise myself as a different player, then. gain for 15 days then wreck your top player of your clan.

in other words, leave me alone!

Kay?

love your friendly Parking lot.

Mr_Pewter Game profile

Mar 16th 2016, 18:39:23

This guy... I like his style.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 16th 2016, 19:01:41

I hope you have a name picked out for next set., because they're (elders & drunksex) are going to pretty much kill every solo tag clan on this server.
Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated.

Mr_Pewter Game profile

Mar 16th 2016, 19:10:33

That's not very cool, why are they doing that?

slip Game profile

Mar 16th 2016, 19:15:18

Originally posted by Celphi:
I hope you have a name picked out for next set., because they're (elders & drunksex) are going to pretty much kill every solo tag clan on this server.

they would never!

SuperFly Game profile

Mar 16th 2016, 19:20:57

Good I hope they do kill every untagged and solo player because 80% of the time they are suiciding crap players

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 16th 2016, 19:44:38

@Superfly:
It's not a good idea to bash them, unless you want to make yourself a target.

mrford Game profile

Mar 16th 2016, 19:52:50

The suiciders?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Kat Game profile

Mar 17th 2016, 6:50:33

Celphi... do you hear yourself?

Suiciders usually just pick an arbitrary POS thing from the air and decide to suicide, even though 90% of the time it's because they don't know how to run a genuinely good country so they burn everyone who can. Who the fluff wants to walk on eggshells like that only to be suicided anyway? Pfft.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 17th 2016, 14:32:27

Suiciders usually??? Really? How can you tell me what they usually do when you don't know who they are. Contrary to belief, they are not randomly picking people.

If you LG'd them over & over last set, then you just recruited a suicider.
If you flat out killed them for running solo for no reason, then you just recruited a suicider.
If you trash talk them on forums or flat out lie on forums, then you just recruited a suicider.

I know these things, because they've contacted me about it.

If you noticed, Elders didn't get suicided this set, because they didn't play the douche bag way; however, I can't same the same for DS.

Dissident Game profile

Mar 17th 2016, 17:52:42

Terrorists usually??? Really? How can you tell me what they usually do when you don't know who they are. Contrary to belief, they are not randomly picking people.

If you LG'd them over & over last set, then you just recruited a terrorist.
If you flat out killed them for running solo for no reason, then you just recruited a terrorist.
If you trash talk them on forums or flat out lie on forums, then you just recruited a terrorist.

If you noticed, Elders didn't get terrorized this set, because they didn't play the douche bag way; however, I can't same the same for DS.

The Elders will not play in a way that fears terrorists... if we do that, the terrorists win.

Cable Game profile

Mar 17th 2016, 17:56:23

Just for the record your country sucks so bad its not worth farming.

SuperFly Game profile

Mar 17th 2016, 17:59:24

@Superfly:
It's not a good idea to bash them, unless you want to make yourself a target.

Top10 was already attacked by 3 suiciders and we have never talked down on untagged players until now that I posted that statement...

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 17th 2016, 18:14:54

@superfly:

"If you LG'd them over & over last set, then you just recruited a terrorist."

http://earthgraphs.com/...trygraph=alive&page=1

You're getting exactly what you deserve.

Dissident Game profile

Mar 17th 2016, 22:12:13

or... these untags can play as the server was designed. Join a team, fight for land, retaliate, go to war, netgain, or whatever.

If a person plays untagged, they are CHOOSING to become farmland... therefore if they get upset about it, they already made a choice to be a suicider.

People who farm untags don't create terrorists... those terrorists were just looking for an excuse. You know it's true.

Marshal Game profile

Mar 17th 2016, 22:50:15

its possible/quite likely that if 1 player team retaliates end result is loss of country.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Nerrus Game profile

Mar 17th 2016, 23:11:29

Suiciders usually??? Really? How can you tell me what they usually do when you don't know who they are. Contrary to belief, they are not randomly picking people.

If you flat out killed them for running solo for no reason, then you just recruited a suicider.
If you trash talk them on forums or flat out lie on forums, then you just recruited a suicider.

If you noticed, Elders didn't get suicided this set, because they didn't play the douche bag way; however, I can't same the same for DS.
^..^ Surren ^..^

The only secrets you know are the secrets I deliberately let you know.

Cable Game profile

Mar 17th 2016, 23:43:30

Originally posted by Marshal:
its possible/quite likely that if 1 player team retaliates end result is loss of country.

#8 24 (#33) 11,994 $4,691,812 HG

nobodys killed this guy yet and hes not even tagged....

Marshal Game profile

Mar 17th 2016, 23:50:48

cause he ain't dictator etc.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Link Game profile

Mar 17th 2016, 23:52:19

he have never killed a theo in GDI LOL he's clearly not going to suicide
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Cable Game profile

Mar 18th 2016, 0:34:25

Originally posted by Link:
he have never killed a theo in GDI LOL he's clearly not going to suicide

That's the point, suiciders like Dissident said make the choice to suicide and then try to justify it on the forums.

Dissident Game profile

Mar 18th 2016, 3:58:12

There have been TWO instances where Elders has "overreacted" to someone taking a clean retal on us.

http://earthgraphs.com/...trygraph=alive&page=4

feel free to share that one...

Dissident Game profile

Mar 18th 2016, 3:59:02

this time too... same set tho.

http://earthgraphs.com/...trygraph=alive&page=4

SuperFly Game profile

Mar 18th 2016, 6:57:23

@superfly:

"If you LG'd them over & over last set, then you just recruited a terrorist."

http://earthgraphs.com/...trygraph=alive&page=1

You're getting exactly what you deserve.

Too bad you can't see how he out of no where bombed a bunch of my airbases, which is why I farmed him and Top10 started to BR him right after.

I will tell you something man, when you pull a large NW lead on rank #2 people randomly do spy ops on you to screw with you. A lot of times I have a low spal thanks to my big land so it's easy for losers to bomb banks and airbases but when I catch you, you can bet your ass that I will farm you and we will BR the fluff out of you...

Either way celphi this server is no different than alliance. It is meant to be played in a group not as an individual. If you want to play alone go play tournament, express, primary or go run a bunch of multies in the people with no life server...

Edited By: SuperFly on Mar 18th 2016, 7:01:39. Reason: Untaggeds can lick my balls
See Original Post

Dissident Game profile

Mar 18th 2016, 15:43:47

I want celphi to address his hypocrisy

MADMARK Game profile

Mar 18th 2016, 16:06:13

+100

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 18th 2016, 16:57:33

@dissident:

Address the hypocrisy? Sure.

I recall someone telling me not to talk about my walling of Elders & xBaDx because it happened a year ago.
I recall someone telling me not to talk about when I killed an Elders' member because it happened a year ago.

Yet, it seems you're trying to reference to something that happened a year ago.

Scott Game profile

Mar 18th 2016, 16:58:55

Originally posted by Dissident:
I want celphi to address his hypocrisy

This

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 18th 2016, 17:06:44

And what you've posted, even a year ago, wasn't me farming someone. He retal'd for 3x the land back later in the set. I asked for help from clan. Two people at first were on board to helping. Then you showed up on FB chat & changed everyone's mind to do nothing. So, since my own clan didn't have my back, I ran my own operation.

The complete irony is that, you stonewalled my revenge on a player who got a much larger LG on me, because you said it was a fair 1:1. Yet, look @ how many countries you've killed just from 1 LG on an Elder since then. If that's not hypocrisy then I don't know what is.

Colo Game profile

Mar 18th 2016, 17:34:57

Originally posted by SuperFly:

Either way celphi this server is no different than alliance. It is meant to be played in a group not as an individual. If you want to play alone go play tournament, express, primary or go run a bunch of multies in the people with no life server...

Unfortunately they use express and primary as alliance servers since they have no shot at being competitive. That's also why they suicide on alliance servers. See once everyone is allowed to have the same advantages as them, they instantly go back to being in the bottom 20% of the player pool. Then they get frustrated and throw a tantrum.

Colo Game profile

Mar 18th 2016, 17:44:41

Also to prove dissidents post about them CHOOSING to be suiciders, I will go ahead and apologize to ebert (he said he wouldn't hit us again if I did)

So ebert, here it is. I'm sorry. I'm sorry that you are a worthless cheating piece of fluff and I'm sorry that I find it enjoyable to bend you over.

There it is, a public apology. My money is on ebert not holding his word (I mean seriously, how good is the word of some dude that has to cheat at some free online game?)

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 18th 2016, 17:46:01

I don't play ALLAINCE because it's boring and 0 competition. How can you call that a real server when you schedule your attacks with other clans?

What it's like on ALLIANCE:
Member 1: Would you like to landtrade? I'm a casher.
Opposing Member 2: Sorry, I'm a farmer. Try #3.
Member 1: Hey would you like to landtrade? I heard you're a casher.
Opposing member 3: Sure, hit whenever you're ready.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 18th 2016, 17:48:30

It looks like DrunkSex is now self-deleting their countries, haha.

Edited By: Celphi on Mar 18th 2016, 17:51:09

AzNiZe Game profile

Mar 18th 2016, 17:58:23

I don't play ALLAINCE because it's boring and 0 competition. How can you call that a real server when you schedule your attacks with other clans?

+1

Dissident Game profile

Mar 18th 2016, 18:32:37

And what you've posted, even a year ago, wasn't me farming someone. He retal'd for 3x the land back later in the set. I asked for help from clan. Two people at first were on board to helping. Then you showed up on FB chat & changed everyone's mind to do nothing. So, since my own clan didn't have my back, I ran my own operation.

The complete irony is that, you stonewalled my revenge on a player who got a much larger LG on me, because you said it was a fair 1:1. Yet, look @ how many countries you've killed just from 1 LG on an Elder since then. If that's not hypocrisy then I don't know what is.

Oh Celphi... the timestamps are all right there. The grab on YOU was a retaliation. A 1:1 retal at that. If he would have done anything more, we would have killed him. But no... you took it upon yourself to farm and ab... creating your very own suiciders.

Someone in elders did that once after that. Azn farmed a guy, got retalled on... then he ABed the guy. The rest of elders did not AB him if i recall. We even made fun of azn for pulling a celphi.

Lastly, You MIGHT find a time or two when we killed someone for a single landgrab, but you wont find a lot of it because not many people grab land from us.

So ya... youre debunked

Edited By: Dissident on Mar 18th 2016, 18:35:23

Link Game profile

Mar 18th 2016, 20:45:58

Celphie and AzN are the only people that have ever lead us down a path of going berserk over a standard retal.. and we didnt give either one of them fluff about it in the moment.. we still never give AxzN fluff about it because we dont care.. but dont give us fluff about that when you were the first elder to do something like that :P

celphie is 100% right about scheduled attacking and land trading being a fluffing plauge in 1a tho.

that server was stale for years.. but now that the elders are there.... ;)
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Link Game profile

Mar 18th 2016, 20:48:37

if you grab, and someone retals you 1:1.. you get what you get. Getting all butthurt because they raped you in the retal is fluffing lame, its YOUR fault.. you didnt look at the bigger picture.. in single player servers i have ruined myself to get a retal just for the principle of it so you cant just expect the land is free to you.. if i grab, and i lose out in the retal i say oh well and keep trucking.. its pretty much why i am all-x .. but we have long proven that you can hold your own and win wars with all x countries :)
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Donny Game profile

Apr 15th 2016, 20:22:06