Verified:

Lord Tarnava Game profile

Mar 8th 2016, 2:54:49

Putting me up to be killed because I have too many jets, when I've never hit or spied one of your countries... No wonder every time I check back in this game is significantly smaller and more dead

Good job, though

iScode Game profile

Mar 8th 2016, 3:04:40

bonus
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Heston Game profile

Mar 8th 2016, 3:05:07

It could be your name and not jets. Fall out then go play utopia and dust off your unicorn collection.
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

Kat Game profile

Mar 8th 2016, 3:05:51

It isn't about you spying SoF... the earthgraphs news shows you grabbing established tags with no recourse. That's grounds for detag at minimum.

Mar 8th 2016, 3:21:58

What?

I'm #110

I retalled an Evo member who hit me- because it was the fattest lowest nw country that farmed

I haven't hit any country without them initiating, in fact I had made exactly 1 attack.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Mar 8th 2016, 4:36:44

Well your country should have some great military in it for a restart...now you can really suicide on SOF and give them a real reason.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

SakitSaPuwit Game profile

Mar 8th 2016, 5:42:12

ya'all play by funny rules.
but what do i know?
I only play this game for fun!

Hawkster Game profile

Mar 8th 2016, 8:25:42

bogus ... er meant bonus.

Nah, I really meant bogus, like that is reason why .. too many jets LOL. Have no clue why but I am sure it would not be due to having too many jets.

happyweb Game profile

Mar 8th 2016, 9:46:03

Id agree with top many jets cause nobody buying my cheap ass turrets... :(

Over The Hill Game profile

Mar 8th 2016, 13:57:17

Originally posted by Lord Tarnava:
No wonder every time I check back in this game is significantly smaller and more dead

Lord Tarnava....your country Ttt(#110) is set up to serve only one purpose in this game and that purpose is to SUICIDE

it's players like you that suicide that are causing serious players to leave this game
It would appear SoF is trying to minimize your damage before it even begins

Yoor country is playing untagged in an Alliance server.
It was created on Feb 8 but you really didn't start playing it until Feb 29(8 days ago)

On Mar 4 you had played 523 turns and had 5088 acres with a total military of 61,247 spies and 94 troops.
Now I ask you this....for what reason would a serious legitimate player set his country up like this?

then on Mar 7 you played 808 turns had a total military of 116,461 spies, 63 troops and 1,196,672 jets and made a top feed grab on EvO country #311 for 1087 acres
you can try and justify that attack on #311 as a retal for him triple tapping you for a total of 93 acres all you want but the bottom line is that:

your untagged country is in this game for only one reason.........to be a schitt disturber
your country is set up as a suicider

you come on to AT trying to act all sweet and innocent and blame SoF for the reason why players quit this server when in fact it's players like you running suicide countries that are the problem

Xintros Game profile

Mar 8th 2016, 14:25:32

Originally posted by Over The Hill:
No wonder every time I check back in this game is significantly smaller and more dead

Lord Tarnava....your country Ttt(#110) is set up to serve only one purpose in this game and that purpose is to SUICIDE

it's players like you that suicide that are causing serious players to leave this game
It would appear SoF is trying to minimize your damage before it even begins

Yoor country is playing untagged in an Alliance server.
It was created on Feb 8 but you really didn't start playing it until Feb 29(8 days ago)

On Mar 4 you had played 523 turns and had 5088 acres with a total military of 61,247 spies and 94 troops.
Now I ask you this....for what reason would a serious legitimate player set his country up like this?

then on Mar 7 you played 808 turns had a total military of 116,461 spies, 63 troops and 1,196,672 jets and made a top feed grab on EvO country #311 for 1087 acres
you can try and justify that attack on #311 as a retal for him triple tapping you for a total of 93 acres all you want but the bottom line is that:

your untagged country is in this game for only one reason.........to be a schitt disturber
your country is set up as a suicider

you come on to AT trying to act all sweet and innocent and blame SoF for the reason why players quit this server when in fact it's players like you running suicide countries that are the problem

On March 3rd you ate three meals. Between your second and third meal you asked yourself why you made a country at all?
Went to the market on March 4th and purchased half a cart of food costing $69.51 USD. You then think...(hrrmmm, maybe I should have bought some tuna... ). You ate pasta with half a bottle of prepared sauce that you heated instead.
Being a bit constipated between March 5th and March 7th, you vowed to have no defense the balance of the reset and go all jetter if you were attacked to retal.
You were and you did.
"If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a killrrun" - Xintros
https://www.soundclick.com/...efault.cfm?bandID=1381300

Shweezy Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 8th 2016, 15:39:19

Lmfao XD!!
Catch me on ir c

Mar 8th 2016, 17:16:42

Over The Hill

I didn't create my country that day. I think it auto created.

- I didn't want to tag up and drag down avg NW
- decided to play a bit to see if I could make it to next set and run a cannon fodder/all-x. If I wait to next set I will forget again
- my country is set up to retal those who farm me with legitimate PS strikes

Maybe shooting a message asking who I am and what I'm doing would work? You know, I've played this game since 98 off and on. I've won alliance server. I'm not an angry 13 year old hell bent on suiciding.

Also, it appears you aren't with SoF- sof countries let me know I was being killed for having too many jets. After corresponding they cease fired and now sent me a trade pact to help rebuild.

I have 0 ill will to SoF. I've fought alongside you guys. Been in your chats, you've been in mine. Helped lead joint chats. I like sof. Just didn't appreciate this.

Lord Tarnava

ironxxx Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 8th 2016, 17:47:31

xin loves tuna

they serve it at the old folks home 3 days a week

yum

bonus

Atryn Game profile

Mar 10th 2016, 2:01:20

How does one set up the auto-create-my-country feature?

Vic Game profile

Mar 10th 2016, 2:29:32

I love when LT comes back

BLUEEE Game profile

Mar 10th 2016, 2:57:08

i feel nothing for a untaged playing in the "alliance" server. go fluff your self.

Mar 10th 2016, 3:49:03

Originally posted by Atryn:

How does one set up the auto-create-my-country feature?

I don't know, but I also don't remember creating a country... I logged in to create one and it said I already have one.. same thing on another server, and says I haven't played in like a year

Mar 10th 2016, 3:52:16

Originally posted by BLUEEE:
i feel nothing for a untaged playing in the "alliance" server. go fluff your self.

Didn't take offense, judging by the tone of your post, and the needless posting of an 'extreme and aggressive opinion' I assume all of your feelings are taken up for the huge issues in life- like when your mom accidentally buys pizza pockets instead of pizza pops.

Heston Game profile

Mar 10th 2016, 4:00:52

Easy there buckaroo. The last "lord" here, killed his mom and then himself.

Mar 10th 2016, 4:13:28

Originally posted by Heston:

What? Are you stunned? Do you think I'm new to this game? If you do, you didn't read the thread

enshula Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 10th 2016, 12:30:28

well sounds like a good resolution given the circumstances

BladeEWG Game profile

Mar 10th 2016, 13:18:37

waves to LT, good to cya

BUTTMAN Game profile

Mar 10th 2016, 14:18:22

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!

WAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mar 10th 2016, 17:50:57

sup Blade

SuperFly Game profile

Mar 10th 2016, 18:19:27

was the last "lord" LordSlayer????????

ahhhh wasn't the last "lord" LordSlayer???????? I am sure he is alive and kicking :)

NukEvil Game profile

Mar 10th 2016, 18:59:55

ballz
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Heston Game profile

Mar 10th 2016, 19:52:39

Originally posted by SuperFly:
was the last "lord" LordSlayer????????

ahhhh wasn't the last "lord" LordSlayer???????? I am sure he is alive and kicking :)

Perhaps. But i am refering to lord heretic. 😜

Dissident Game profile

Mar 10th 2016, 21:53:07

soooooo.... why are you playing untagged again?

curious.

because you can run an all jetter in nearly every alliance on the server too.

myerr21 Game profile

Mar 10th 2016, 22:06:34

Thats alotta words just to say that umadbro
Elders

gains [23:16:55] * Myerr!*@* added to ignore list

cloud-superfly: CP is ok

Mar 10th 2016, 22:22:59

Originally posted by Dissident:
soooooo.... why are you playing untagged again?

curious.

because you can run an all jetter in nearly every alliance on the server too.

I outlined it earlier in this thread. I don't want to drag down my alliances ANW, and if I decide to just pop back in when the new reset begins I'll likely forget. To establish a routine of coming back for next set, basically

Ruthie

Mar 11th 2016, 17:42:11

Hi LT, been awhile

Sorry to hear of your country's demise.
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

The Cloaked Game profile

Mar 11th 2016, 20:08:47

I like the drama.

welcome back LT!

Mar 11th 2016, 21:19:01

Hey Ruth, they stopped the KR and sent me aid to help rebuild, hope all is well!

The Cloaked, you still in BC?