Verified:

deano671 Game profile

Mar 9th 2016, 16:00:46

Have gained quite a few members over the last few days. If there is anyone out there who is still looking for a clan, feel free to contact me.

penis

Mar 9th 2016, 16:11:12

From what I have seen and heard over the past couple days, joining this clan, lead by this nub, is a terrible idea.

deano671 Game profile

Mar 9th 2016, 16:22:38

Well, maybe you shouldn't be such a mindless sheep and judge by facts rather than gossip. Ive been helping everyone in my clan and everyone has nothing but good things to say with the help ive been giving. So go screw yourself.

Edited By: deano671 on Mar 9th 2016, 16:35:40

BigBoi

Mar 9th 2016, 16:36:49

Originally posted by deano671:
Well, maybe you shouldn't be such a mindless sheep and judge by facts rather than gossip. Ive been helping everyone in my clan and everyone has nothing but good things to say with the help ive been giving. So go screw yourself.

gg

mrford Game profile

Mar 9th 2016, 16:40:44

It would be irresponsible to allow you to be in charge of nubs. When you do eventually get your tag killed, they will suffer because of your lack of diplomacy.

and that isnt gossip, that is a fact.

Also, you dont know enough to be helpful to other nubs. You still build rainbows for christs sake. You have only played 2 strats ever, and neither are solid netting strats. If this was 10 years ago, then no one would care. But there is a high likely hood that you will drive away any nub that joins you, and this game cant afford that. You need to join a tag and LEARN fluff. You refuse to play within a set of rules, so you decided to go on your own. Dont drag anyone else down with you when your playing style erupts in flames like it did when we first met. That is selfish.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

mrford Game profile

Mar 9th 2016, 16:42:17

also, stop embellishing. one person joined you.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

deano671 Game profile

Mar 9th 2016, 16:48:27

All im going to say is more than one person has joined, I don't rainbow strat and I look forward on proving you wrong Ford.

mrford Game profile

Mar 9th 2016, 16:53:15

if you keep farming solo tags i will prove myself right.

and you are full of fluff you dont run rainbows. you know i can spy your countries right? you still have bus and res on your indies. on one of your theos you have 2x the res zones as ents..... these are terrible countries. i have told you how to fix them a dozen times. you are either too stupid, or stubborn to listen. probably both.

you made me waste my time trying to teach you only to have you fluff all over me and farm solo tags anyways. that was insulting. that will come back on you.

Edited By: mrford on Mar 9th 2016, 17:01:37
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Xninja Game profile

Mar 9th 2016, 16:57:07

I'm agreeing with Ford. Learn the ropes, make friends within other alliances and then grow your own alliance. If you don't, what he says will happen, WILL happen, more established clans will kill first and ask questions later. And as he said, getting new players killed due to lack of diplomacy will only further hurt the all ready damaged player base.

Don't do what I tried to do, it won't work, your clan will become the new Chaos, which is not good for anyone. Even if you stick to your methods of aggressiveness towards targets you deem appropriate to your size or ability, it will surly blow up into a mess you will not be able to fix. All that needs to happen is you hit the wrong 1 man tag and all their buddies come out the shadows.
Overlord of Chaos
http://lords.ghqnet.com<--CLICK ME; JOIN CHAOS
Aim:baerninja
MSN/Email:

Dallas Game profile

Mar 9th 2016, 19:17:52

depends if you want to net or kill...if you net you need to learn to run a strat ..if you kill, a rainbow will work excellent

my rainbows have been wanting to kill your tops for awhile....just depends if I can continue to hold off or not!

and while Im at it, why havent you either retalled all those all Expanse untag hits or simply turned them all into parking lots ...I know your countries can do that to him very easily!

deano671 Game profile

Mar 9th 2016, 19:54:47

When I first came to earth I created xgodsx and I created an open membership. When Ford attacked and killed my other countries I went to net with HOP for a bit. My clan was still open and a misfit took over my clan. He had only 3 counties and was constantly getting hit by expanse. When I left hop I asked the guy who took over my tag to be in mine. Expanse thought it was still the same clan. So I sent him a message yesterday saying that was the last time or there would be complications. He said ok..

Edited By: deano671 on Mar 9th 2016, 19:58:17

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 9th 2016, 21:06:38

Well Wanger must not be active because there is no way he would allow anyone to farm him.

Good luck with that
Originally posted by The_Hawk:
You win this round. I concede.

Xninja Game profile

Mar 9th 2016, 22:47:55

I'm fairly confident TKO would take care of any pest one way or another.
Overlord of Chaos
MSN/Email:

Marshal Game profile

Mar 9th 2016, 23:29:59

i got missiles waiting.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

deano671 Game profile

Mar 10th 2016, 0:59:07

Originally posted by Dallas:

depends if you want to net or kill...if you net you need to learn to run a strat ..if you kill, a rainbow will work excellent

my rainbows have been wanting to kill your tops for awhile....just depends if I can continue to hold off or not!

and while Im at it, why havent you either retalled all those all Expanse untag hits or simply turned them all into parking lots ...I know your countries can do that to him very easily!

deano671 Game profile

Mar 10th 2016, 0:59:47

Its funny you said that. Expanse just joined the clan as I made him our General! All sixteen countries.. A massive boost to our size.. Just passed NBK.

Edited By: deano671 on Mar 10th 2016, 1:40:51

Bsnake Game profile

Mar 10th 2016, 1:21:14

its like an episode of play school
<bsnake> 68,270,386 turrets whats that in NW??
<Crippler> 115m NW
<Bsnake> 38 mill NW nub... thanks for your netting advice.. Stick to killing nub

Xninja Game profile

Mar 10th 2016, 2:51:13

Just let them try their thing. They will learn the hard way. Or they will succeed and make everyone else look foolish. Everyone knows which will happen. Let them play their game B-)
Overlord of Chaos
MSN/Email:

mrford Game profile

Mar 10th 2016, 3:52:17

i told you that if you keep farming solo tags i was going to kill you myself. remember that. you are farming like a complete asshole right now, and it is about time you felt some consequences.

not to mention how disrespectful you were to me after i spent time teaching you.

you are good at making enemies. i have almost a bill food in my main already and you are going to make me convert to teach you a lesson, and that will make me even madder.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

jjterrico Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 10th 2016, 5:21:34

Lmao!! Get em ford!!! I know where my monies are gonna sit on this one lol

Syko_Killa Game profile

Mar 10th 2016, 6:07:41

Originally posted by mrford:
It would be irresponsible to allow you to be in charge of nubs. When you do eventually get your tag killed, they will suffer because of your lack of diplomacy.

Also, you dont know enough to be helpful to other nubs. You still build rainbows for christs sake. You have only played 2 strats ever, and neither are solid netting strats. If this was 10 years ago, then no one would care. But there is a high likely hood that you will drive away any nub that joins you, and this game cant afford that. You need to join a tag and LEARN fluff. You refuse to play within a set of rules, so you decided to go on your own. Dont drag anyone else down with you when your playing style erupts in flames like it did when we first met. That is selfish.

Yeah with people like ford in the game, they will never just let you be. They will constantly challenge you when you post on FFAT(some people claim FFAT as their territory and they will verbally and typically fight you for saying anything on this here public channel) and when you get pissed off and respond with word or action that will be a good enough reason for them to gangbang you and or berate you until you want to leave or not say anything at all.
Do as I say, not as I do.

drkprinc Game profile

Mar 10th 2016, 9:32:27

where can I sign up for this?
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

mrford Game profile

Mar 10th 2016, 15:45:27

Stop being a butthurt fluff Syko_Killa and look at their news. Or actually read the thread for context. Both are probably too advanced of concepts for you.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

BigBoi

Mar 10th 2016, 15:45:48

Originally posted by mrford:

stop dissing the nubs then, DUH LOL. You talk about him driving other nubs away from the game due to his inexperience but you are running deano out with your attitude. I see your posts all over the forums and you are single-handedly driving new people, current, and old ones out due to your consistent trolling. The game would be FAR FAR better without you.

mrford Game profile

Mar 10th 2016, 15:47:11

Except I am actively training nubs, and campaigning against this asshole farming solo tags. What are you doing to make the game better? Whoever you are.

You know I spent a couple weeks trying to train this tard right? And that was after i had to kill 4 of his countries because of an interaction of ours. I could, and probably should have, finished him off then instead of wasting my time. Sometimes there is fluff you just don't know about.

You people are idiots, and need to learn how to read. I would rather drive this asshole out before he drives 4 others out. Are you capable of understanding that?

Edited By: mrford on Mar 10th 2016, 16:00:37
Swagger of a Chupacabra

deano671 Game profile

Mar 10th 2016, 16:04:48

Ford, you need to chill out and focus on your own countries. Your so quick to point the finger. Burrito attacked our clan first and as for Wanger, he has been inactive for a week.. So nobody is getting hurt and all we are doing is defending our clan against Burrito.

My clan threatens no one but we will defend ourselves and capitalize on dead matter.

mrford Game profile

Mar 10th 2016, 16:06:46

Maybe you should have thought about before you fluff all over me after helping you. I have nothing to do but watch you now. And make the decision of a t10 or killing your rainbows for being a fluff.

Swagger of a Chupacabra

deano671 Game profile

Mar 10th 2016, 16:12:45

There is no reason for you wanting to attack my clan, I have been nothing but respectful to you. So I wanted to join my own clan and fly solo. I don't think that justifies you wanting fight me.

mrford Game profile

Mar 10th 2016, 16:13:11

Also, those are just 2 of the 5 or so solo tags you have farmed. You understand that I can see your news roght? You also understand that I remember, and have logged, every one of our convos where I tried to explain and talk you out of attacking others.

I know how you want to play. I know your skill level. I know you will end up getting your tag killed or suicided. You can't blow this smoke up my ass like you are trying to others.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

mrford Game profile

Mar 10th 2016, 16:15:42

Nothing but respectful to me? Are you kidding me? You ignored most of my requests when we were tagged together, and after a few weeks I spent teaching you you slipped away in the night and started doing all the fluff I asked you not to. Without even talking to me. That is respectful? Lol.

Not to mention the first time we met in game you made all sorts of threats.

You are full of fluff. You were nothing but dissrespectful to me, even after my efforts and mercy. Remember when you accused me.of running multies and i didnt kill you then either?Funny you waited till I went into full on self farming mode to bail too. You would be dead already if I hadnt. No one has provided you with any consequences, and that is a shame.

Edited By: mrford on Mar 10th 2016, 16:19:17
Swagger of a Chupacabra

deano671 Game profile

Mar 10th 2016, 16:22:09

I think I followed most of your advice and requests when we were tagged together. Do keep in mind of my playing style before I joined your tag. I drastically curbed my style for your clan. And as for slipping off in the middle of the night.. Come on. Don't be so dramatic. I said I tried to contact you on chat but you were offline all night. It would have been diresepctful of me to commit all the fluff I did and stayed in your clan. But I didn't want you to suffer the consequences of my actions so I left.

mrford Game profile

Mar 10th 2016, 16:28:16

You were an asshole. I have logs guy. Also, I trained you, and you are now using that training to farm solo tags. The one thing I asked you not to do.

If you think that is respectful, then I don't know what to tell you. Not only did you waste my time, but you rubbed it in my face.

The best part is, your countries still suck. You quit training because you wanted more land that you don't know what to do with. You are fluffing over solo tags for no reason. That is what gets me the most.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

mrford Game profile

Mar 10th 2016, 16:37:20

also, xXwXx isnt inactive. any flufftard can look at his news and tell that. So you are either lying, or stupid.

Now you have another string in your tag farming him into the ground. Do you not understand this is what i said would happen? Your asshole army is growing, and farming netting solo tags into the ground. No one else cares enough to stop you, i will.

Edited By: mrford on Mar 10th 2016, 16:40:31
Swagger of a Chupacabra

deano671 Game profile

Mar 10th 2016, 16:42:44

I think I have done quite well with my communism countries for a guy In his first set Ford. I have been hanging out in the top ten for almost a month. Not bad for a noob. Not to mention I perfectly well know that some of my countries are not performing as good as they should be. But what am I too do? I cant change governments and strats at this point so I am just going to have to make do.

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 10th 2016, 16:44:46

farm untag bot countries and stop with farming of smaller clans is a start.

Originally posted by The_Hawk:
You win this round. I concede.

mrford Game profile

Mar 10th 2016, 16:46:23

you should have kept in training instead of getting land greedy and turning into a solo tag farming asshole. i told you that top 10 at this point in the set means nothing. i could jump my main up to first right now. but you dont know enough to understand that. like i said.

your next lesson will be here shortly.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

deano671 Game profile

Mar 10th 2016, 16:46:49

How are the Europe gains treating you Raz? Pretty juicy?

mrford Game profile

Mar 10th 2016, 16:47:16

making me convert, losing a chance at a toip 10 will only make me want to kill you next set too.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

deano671 Game profile

Mar 10th 2016, 16:49:30

I don't want it to come down to it Ford. But you will have to kill my entire clan if that's the only option you think you have

mrford Game profile

Mar 10th 2016, 16:53:25

and you think that would be hard for me?

have you looked at my countries recently? lol. i have more stock in my main than your entire clan probably has.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Mar 10th 2016, 16:54:32

Can I farm them first for land before anyone kills him? Just asking

deano671 Game profile

Mar 10th 2016, 16:56:02

I didn't say that you weren't capable Im saying that don't let this make you lose sight of your objective. There are noobs in my clan and they will fight but do you really want to ruin their experience? You will lose your chance on being number one and at the same time run new players out of the game. Is that what you want/?

mrford Game profile

Mar 10th 2016, 16:56:05

now you are hiding behind your nubs, lol. i warned you. the rest is on you, not me. i would rather protect the netting nubs that arnt farming like assholes. i have no love lost for your fluff clan and your farming of solo tags.

you should have thought about your clan before you pissed me off. that isnt on me jackass.

Edited By: mrford on Mar 10th 2016, 17:03:17
Swagger of a Chupacabra

deano671 Game profile

Mar 10th 2016, 16:56:55

and what clan are you in Primeval?

mrford Game profile

Mar 10th 2016, 16:58:08

the best part? i have more land than you, and i havnt been farming solo tags. weird how that works huh? i have only been netting for a week.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

deano671 Game profile

Mar 10th 2016, 17:03:57

Ford. Relax, go for a walk, smoke a cigarette. Chill out man. You shouldn't be this mad at me to want to wage a war. Just think all of your work will down the toilet if you pursue this, If this is what you wanted maybe you should have created a warring clan designed to intimidate noobs and clans that don't play by your imaginary rules.

mrford Game profile

Mar 10th 2016, 17:04:51

no, you put all my work down the toilet. not me. you are just scared because you arnt the nub im protecting anymore.

i put time and effort into you. I talked people out of killing your countries, and i didnt kill your countries myself when i wanted to. and you threw it in my face. that is also on you, not me. i am the only one who has shown you any consequences in your playing style, and apparently it is time to show them again because you dont appear to be changing. I have given you a dozen warnings, it isnt my fault you are refusing to heed any of them, so dont blame any of this on me. i told you days ago i felt bad for your nubs because something like this would happen.

you know i have alreay had 3 people PM me offering to join? weird huh.

Edited By: mrford on Mar 10th 2016, 17:08:35
Swagger of a Chupacabra

BUTTMAN Game profile

Mar 10th 2016, 17:08:31

sweet

deano671 Game profile

Mar 10th 2016, 17:14:21

ok whatever. You do whatever it is you feel you have to do.. But I have been trying to change and I was planning on trying to shoot for a more straight and narrow approach. But I had to tie up the loose ends before. I wasn't planning on getting attacked by that stupid burrito clan.. Things usually just don't happen overnight Ford, especially when your new at something, there is always going to be a learning curve, its a progression, and ive been progressing. So if its an apology that you want. I am sorry for not playing the way you want me to play..

mrford Game profile

Mar 10th 2016, 17:17:22

bullfluff. your clan members are now following in your footsteps farming solo tags. you are propagating bullfluff, not scaling back. it is insulting that yuou think im not capable of looking at news, you were attacked? lol it was like 2 GSes.

if you wanted to learn, you should have done it befoe you made your own tag.

and it has nothing to do with playing a way i dont want you to play, it is about you being a disrespectful little fluff. you acting like it isnt is ironically even more disrespectful.

Edited By: mrford on Mar 10th 2016, 17:19:47
Swagger of a Chupacabra